The Secret Battle Between Jaejoong and Yoochun... battle of the gods...

BY BLOOD

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong woke up having a headache because of last night’s affair. He has to be in SME building in two hours. He immediately got up and went to the shower. The cold splash of water didn’t help to loosen up the tension he had feeling since last night and his hangover added to it. He had a hard time catching his much need sleep. It’s almost morning when Yoona decided to go home, thinking that his day was finally over, he got up but to his dismay… she requested for a ride home. He realized he’s spoiling her too much.

 

He went down and he was ready to go… he was about to go out when Rei who was in her apron called him.

 

“Oppa!” she said sweetly which made him frown as he turned back.

 

“I prepared something for breakfast.” She was smiling at him and surprisingly, like a magnet he sat down at the table and quietly ate the food.

 

Rei on the other hand was surprised at his actions. He always turns her offer down for countless mornings but still, she keeps on trying. Today was different; he finally sat down and eats the food she cooked.

 

Jaejoong noticed the she was staring at him with slightly opened. He showed a small smile as he munches on his kimchi.

 

“Join me.” He then said.

 

“Huh?”

 

“I said join me.”

 

Rei politely declined though. She doesn’t want to ruin his mood today.

“I’m going to be late for work… I better go.” She said as she bowed and quickly removed her apron then run away.

 

“Wait-” and she was gone.

 

Mr. Lee then appeared behind him holding some medicine.

 

“She wants me to give this to you.” He hands him the medicine. “It’s for your hangover. You drink a lot last night and she helped me to bring you to your room.”

 

After he drove Yoona home, he stayed up late in the bar trying to think and relax and he didn’t remember anything after that.

 

“Why is she doing this?” he then asked, he wasn’t nice to her but she treat him so well.

 

“You know the answer to that.” Mr. Lee said as he busily wiped the wine glass to sparkling perfection. “You are her brother.” And that made his head throb a little more.

 

 

 

“Hyung, tell me where she works now.” Junsu was begging Yoochun.

 

“No.”

 

“Aish! Selfish! You only want Rei for your self! Selfish… selfish…!” he shouted at him like a child.

 

“She works in an Ice cream shop.” That was all he gave them and Changmin, holding his chin thought about it deeply.

 

“Oh my god!” Junsu once again exclaimed. “There are about a thousand of them here in Seoul! I don't know how to start.”

 

“Shut up Dolphin boy!” Yoochun said annoyed. “I can’t concentrate on what I’m reading.”

 

They were waiting for their manager and the camera man that time before they could start to shoot. They were going to shoot a commercial for a cell phone brand. And one more thing, Jaejoong hasn’t arrived yet.

 

“Because you’re trying to steal my girlfriend from me!” he’s not ready to shut up.

 

Yoochun then threw his book on the coach and stood in front of Junsu. He was suddenly stunned, Yoochun gave her a warning look and he started to step back but Yoochun kept on walking towards him. He finally asked for Changmin’s help when he felt the wall against him. He has no where to run.

But Changmin was far from helping him. He shrugged his shoulders. He doesn’t want to mess up with any of his hyungs.

 

“Why you!” he said. “Okay… okay…” he tried to push him away. “I give up!”

 

They were on that pose when Jaejoong entered the room. He looked so happy that he’s even humming one of their song.

 

“Good morning.” He greeted them. Changmin just bowed and sat down. He saw Junsu and Yoochun and said.

 

“Now you are messing up with Junsu too.” He said smiling. “Please don't make it a habit.” But Yoochun just ignored him and went back to reading.

 

 

“Okay guys…” Manager Kang has arrived and he’s telling them something about a performance. “It’s just a small venue, only limited seats but already sold out within 2 minute after we posted it in the internet.” DBSK is one of Asia’s Finest, SM’s priceless possession as well as Super Junior, SNSD and Shinee.

 

“That’s great.” Yunho said excitedly, another performance for Cassiopeia.

 

“We will start rehearsing today for Monday’s performance.” Manager Kang continued. “So… tomorrow will be free to prepare and relax yourself. Do whatever you want. We will meet up on Saturday for our last minute rehearsals.” Then he exited the room.

 

Yoochun secretly smiled. Rei’s second wish will be fulfilled soon.

 

 

 

Didi!!!

 

Jaejoong Oppa finally ate what I have prepared! And that’s for the first time!!! I’m soooo happy that I was so energized in my work this day. I greeted everyone with a HUGE smile which made my manager wondering. Ahhh!!! Can you believe it? He finally ate his breakfast!!!

 

 

 

 

The next day… Rei didn’t bother to prepare her Oppa’s breakfast. Mr. Lee Jaejoong didn’t come home last night because they were rehearsing for their up coming performance. She prepared herself for work. It was a long day ahead of her.

 

She was busily organizing the ice cream cones when a couple entered the shop. She happily greeted them and to her dismay…

 

“Anyong…” she said smiling, but the smile soon disappeared when she saw Jaejoong with Yoona clinging to his arms. She recognized them even with their disguises.

 

“Oh! Rei… hi!” Yoona greeted her happily. “You work here?”

‘Obviously’ she thought as she forced a smile.

 

“Oppa, look… Rei is the ice cream girl, how cool.” She smiled at him in which he reluctantly returned.

 

‘Plastic’ she said under her breath. ‘Oh… Rei… take a deep breath… inhale… exhale…’

 

“Rei, please give us 1 vanilla ice cream and one banana split. “ Yoona said while looking at the menu board above Rei. “Oh no, change the last one… ah… what’s your specialty…?”

 

She was so pissed that’s why she losses herself a bit and said…”Wasabi Ice cream” unintentionally.

 

“Yuck!” she said, disgusted. “Just give me the sugar free one.” She doesn’t want to ruin her goddess figure that she worked really hard for.

 

They then sat on the table near the window while waiting for their order. Yoona was talking a lot; Jaejoong who is a gentleman can’t stop her though he was starting to get irritated by her story about the latest trend, some girly stuff and how the other girl group on their performance.

 

Their order finally arrived. Rei put each bowl in front of them, when Yoona’s order was placed in front of her; she gave Rei a piercing glare.

 

“What is this?”

 

Jaejoong stared at Yoona and waited on what she’s going to say.

 

“Sugar free ice cream.” She said.

 

“I ordered banana spilt!” she busted out. Thanks heaven there are no other customers that time, but Rei’s manager saw the commotion that was building up.

 

“I’m sorry but I clearly heard what you ordered.” She tried to remain calm as much as possible.

 

“Are you saying that I’m stupid?” Rei shook her head upon hearing her words.

 

“Yoona!” Jaejoong said sharply but she didn’t listen. “I want to talk to your manager.”

 

Reis was then stunned. “Yoona please, I will just take it back and give your order.” She begged, afraid that she might be fired because of it.

 

“Give me another order?” she smirked then held the bowl in front of her. And to Jaejoong’s surprise, she pours the ice cream on Rei’s head. Rei’s almost scream as she felt the cold cream on her head.

 

“Yoona don't!” Jaejoong said but it was too late.

 

Rei was put into shame once again, but this time in front of her own brother.

 

“That’s for your stupidity!” she said before she grabbed Jaejoong’s hand and walked away.

 

Jaejoong looked at her worried but Yoona kept on dragging him.

 

“Rei…” the manager said worried, she heard and saw everything including Yoona’s order.

 

 

“Yah! You don't have to do that!” Jaejoong broke off from Yoona’s hand.

 

“But Oppa…!” Yoona can’t believe that he’s actually telling him that she was wrong.

 

“You could have said it nicely!” Jaejoong said angrily.

 

“But she’s stupid.” She protested.

 

“Yoona!” he stopped her. He felt sorry for Rei, and he was … hurt by Yoona’s words too in which he found really weird. Yoona was surprised, Jaejoong shouted at her and she wanted to cry.

 

“Oppa… why are you doing this to me?” she was about to cry. But Jaejoong wasn’t buying it. He was pissed, he walked away and Yoona had no choice but to follow him.

 

 

 

“Are you okay?” Rei’s manager asked as she helped her clean her uniform. She politely nod and gave her a small smile.

 

“I’m sorry.” She said.

The manager shook her head and answered back. “Don't, I know what happened. It’s not your fault.”

 

Rei looked down, her tears was about to fall but she tried to hold them back. Crying won’t help her right now. And she promised her self that it would be the last time that Yoona will do that to her.

 

 

She went home early that day. She had promised Yoochun that she would see him but she was too upset to do it. She will just call him that she could not make it. She went straightly to her room and lay down tiredly on her bed. She stared at the ceiling and she let out a cry. For the first time in Seoul, she felt so alone and helpless. She can’t call Sakura because she doesn’t have a cell phone now. She doesn’t want to see Yoochun because she doesn’t want him to worry. She was so sad that time that she fell asleep.

 

She woke up and then realized that she hadn’t taken her dinner, she hadn’t heard Mr. Lee knock. She was too drowned. She stood up and went straightly to the lawn. She felt relieve when the cool wind touched her face. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She didn’t bother to switch the light on, she don't want anyone even the fireflies to see her tear stained face in the calmness of the night.

 

“Rei…”

She almost jumped when she heard someone spoke behind her.

 

“Oppa…?” he was sitting there, silently looking at her.

 

“I’m sorry… I’ll go back to my room now.” She bowed and turned away but Jaejoong stooped her.

 

“Sit here.”

 

She reluctantly followed.

For the first since she arrived. Jaejoong and Rei sat together in one couch.

 

He then took her hand and handed her something. It was a flower brooch.

 

‘A consolation?’ She sadly stared at it.

 

“I…I bought that from Jeju… “He mumbled at his words. Rei’s presence made him feel so nervous.

“I was so busy that I didn’t have the chance to give it to you.”

 

If the incident at the ice cream shop didn’t happen, she could have jumped for joy. But she just can’t help herself but to have a second thought on his motives.

 

“Thank you… “She said then stood up. “I’m sleepy… I will go back to my room now.” She bowed and left.

 

Jaejoong can’t do anything but to stare at her as she leaves. He wanted to hug her that time and say sorry for what Yoona did but he felt too helpless and… scared. He knows what she’s thinking as she stared at the brooch. He knew his timing was wrong. But he swore he planned to give it to her that day but Yoona…. Ahh…. He can’t even think about what she did. Rei’s reaction kept on flashing at him. He wanted to help her. He wanted to get her out of the shop… But he didn’t… and he felt so stupid.

 

“She’s building a wall around her now…” he said as he massage his head.

 

“No, you were the one who built a wall.” Mr. Lee said as he appeared from nowhere. “And because she can’t find a way, she turned to someone who is willing to accept her.” Jaejoong knew he was talking about Yoochun. He did so much for her… and now it’s his turn.

 

 

 

It was Friday, two days before the DBSK performance. Rei’s was invited by Yoochun at the SME building, and because it was her off, she agreed. Everyone greeted her as soon as they saw her entering the room. Yunho had to lock their room to prevent the raging Super Juniors from entering.

 

“They missed you.” Yunho gave her a smile, in which she gladly returned.

 

Meanwhile…Jaejoong was excited to get home. He was holding a ticket for the concert. He have to use all his hidden talents to get those golden tickets from their managerand give them to Rei. A ticket that serves as key to the best seat of the house, first row, seat no. 1.

 

 

 

“Rei… how are you today?” Junsu was extra friendly to her. He even got her a drink and carefully assisted her on the couch.

 

“I…I’m okay Oppa…” though she found it weird.

 

“Rei… have you met your boyfriend?” Changmin innocently asked.

 

“Boyfriend?” she was puzzled. “But I don't have one Oppa.”

 

He chucked then, “then I want you to meet Junsu… and from now on –“but Junsu cut him off.

 

“I will be your boyfriend.” He winked at her which made Rei swallowed hard.

 

“Huh?” “…”

 

“Yah! There you go again you dolphin.” Yoochun said as he entered the room. “Rei don't listen to them… They are just exhausted.”

 

“Aish… If we are exhausted then you are drunk!” Junsu answered back.

 

“What the….” Yoochun tried to speak but Rei held his hand to stop him.

 

“Oppa.” She shook her head. “I will be happy if he will be one of my boyfriend.” She smiled.

 

“Oh my god!” Junsu exclaimed. “See! She’s my girlfriend now!”

 

“Really…?” Changmin couldn’t believe it…

 

“Yes.. .Even you are my boyfriend…just like Yunho Oppa and Yoochun Oppa and the rest of SuJu. Then SNSD are my girl friends.” She explained which made Junsu scowl.

 

Yunho and Yoochun laughed at Junsu’s reaction. He really thought she was really serious about him.

 

 

Jaejoong was about to enter their room when he heard Rei’s voice inside. He leaned at the door and started to listened.

 

“Rei…” Yoochun started.

 

“Oppa?”

 

“Please tell me your second wish.”

 

“Ahh… to attend a DBSK concert.” She said smiling. Yunho, Junsu and Changmin just stared at them. They can’t relate on what they are talking about.

 

“Close your eyes.” He said and she followed immediately.

 

Then put something in her hands and said… “You can look now.”

 

Then to her surprised, she saw one ticket to the DBSK performance.

 

“A ticket…?” she asked puzzled.

 

“Yes… front row… Seat no. 1 for our Performance on Monday.” He grin which she found cute.

 

“Oh!” she shouted back. “Oppa!” she was so happy that she hugged him tightly which made the others squirmed.

 

“Oh great…” he did it again. Junsu said smirking.

 

 

Jaejoong who was quietly listening was surprised on what Yoochun did. His jaw tightened and he clenched his fist which made the ticket crumpled. It’s was too late for him. Yoochun did it again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

DBSK performance night… the venue was jam packed. Screaming fans everywhere… some of them crying while holding red balloons. She can’t blame them, now she understands why they love DBSK so much… Her Oppas were good looking and deadly handsome… which made her proud.

 

She carefully held the box on her lap. She will give it to her Yoochun Oppa after their performance. It was her time to fulfill his first wish. She smiled at the thought of it.

 

The performance then started. Yoochun was right. Her seat was to die for… She could see them very clearly. Fans screamed when they first appeared. And when they started to dance… oh boy… Rei joined the others scream. They were just great. She literally run out of adjectives to described their performance that night.

 

For their last song… Yoochun dedicated it to her. Jaejoong was surprised when he heard him.

 

“And  our last song is for our Cassiopeia and most especially for my little princess…”

 

“OUR princess.” Junsu corrected him.

 

“This song is for you…” Rei smiled at them and bowed.

 

And they wonderfully sung ‘My little Princess’… If angels have voices, she was sure they sounded like DBSK. They were like angels sent from heaven… such amazing voice and looks.

 

 

 

 

The performance ended successfully as expected. Rei joined them at the dressing room and congratulated them for a wonderful performance. Junsu suddenly hugged her. He can’t help but to smile and hugged him back. She was just so happy to object.

 

 

“Oppa…” she said. Both Jaejoong and Yoochun turned to looked at her. But to Jaejoong’s dismay she only smiled to Yoochun.

 

“What’s your first wish?” she said while hiding the box at her back.

 

“Ahhh… my wish? A special strawberry dessert.” He answered back. He was tired from the performance but he just can’t refuse her.

 

“Close your eyes.” He did.

 

“Open.”

 

And Yoochun saw the most beautiful strawberry cake in his entire life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I made it for you… I spent two days for that.” Yoochun was so happy that he suddenly hugged her. He didn’t care that everybody was looking at them He was just so overwhelmed.

 

“Thank You.” He then said.

 

“One down… two to go.” She winked at him.

 

“I’m so jealous… Where’s mine?” Junsu interrupted.

 

“You can share with Yoochun Oppa.”

 

Junsu looked at Yoochun hoping for a favorable response.

 

“Hell no…” he said seriously.

 

“Yah!” even Yunho and Changmin shouted at him, trying to get a slice of the cake.

 

 

If only Rei could see Jaejoong’s reaction that time. Everybody was so happy that they didn’t notice him at all. He was so angry that he could hit someone who gets in his way.

He just has to admit it. Yoochun was right….He’s starting to regret it.

 

 

 

 

 

************************

There you go... 3041 words... enjoy..... sorry for the mistakes...