Yoochun Vs Jaejoong

BY BLOOD

 

I Loooooove this photo..... it's soooo y... agree? dont like the spelling though.. i dont own it... so... sorry...and thanks to... whoever made it.

 

Dear readers.... this is gonna be bloody..... well... sort of

 

Which is better?... Battle of the gods... or Yoochun vs Jaejoong.. hmmm better stick to the one
****************************************************

 

“Yah! Look what happened?! She humiliated you!” He can’t control his anger now. He has to let it out or else…

 

“Oppa…” she’s a little scared now. “Please calm down…I’m okay. It’s nothing… really.”

 

“Nothing? For you it’s just nothing?” Now he’s angry at her. “Yoona doesn’t have any right to treat you like that. You are not an assistant and even you if are… that’s not the proper way to treat one.” He held her arm tightly. “Why did you let her say that in front of them?” his voice was roaring… glad they were at the roof top that time.

 

“It’s because…” ‘Should I tell him?’

 

“Because of what…?”

 

“Because… that’s what Jaejoong Oppa said to her.” She said, almost a whisper but Yoochun heard it clearly.

Jaejoong told Yoona that Rei is his assistant? Yoochun can’t believe it. He shook her shoulders to clarify it.

 

“Rei… Jaejoong hyung said that…?” he looked her straight in the eyes but Rei just cried. Too much pressure and hurt. Yoochun’s expression became softer. He hugged her really tight. That’s all he could give her that time.

 

“Rei… it’s alright. I will tell Hyung….” But Rei cut him off, loosening herself from his hug.

 

“No! Oppa please. I will just forget everything… as if… as if nothing happened. But please don't tell Jaejoong about this.” She almost begs in between sobs. ‘Jaejoong Oppa will never forgive me.’

 

Yoochun hugged her again… Rei was so fragile… How can Jaejoong neglect her just like that?

 

“Okay… Rei… stop crying.” He then said… this time, smiling.

 

“Oppa will treat you some ice cream.” He said as if he was talking to a child.

 

Rei smiled at him. Thanks heaven for a brother like him, someone who can make her smile in spite of everything.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yoochun- sshi. Where have you been?” Jaejoong asked him as he entered the Dance room. But he just ignored him.

 

Everyone stared at him. He’s been out for about two hours now. He had to drive Rei home first before he headed back.

 

“Micky…? We’ve been waiting for you.” It’s Yunho in a much peaceful tone.

 

“Hyung… sorry but I have to take Rei home.” He said. Then, at the corner of his eyes, he saw Jaejoong smirked which made all his blood rushed to his head. He made a promise to Rei not to tell Jaejoong about it. But he could not take it anymore.

 

“Yunho Hyung…? He said. He asked for his permission.

 

“Huh?” Yunho was puzzled about his action and expression.

 

“Please forgive me…” then he stood and grabbed Jaejoong’s collar.

 

“You!” he said angrily. Junsu and Changmin automatically stood and tried to separate them but Yoochun is just too strong. Jaejoong was taken aback by his action. He’s not prepared for it.

 

Yunho on the other said tried to ask the staff to leave them first. They will settle this on their own. The staff agreed.

 

“Hyung… What are you doing?” Changmin doesn’t have a single clue on what’s happening still trying to split them apart.

 

“Why are you doing this to her?!” Yoochun was never this angry before.

 

“What?!” Jaejoong tried to grab him but Junsu held both of his arms tightly.

 

Then Yoochun pushed Changmin to free himself. He got something from his pocket and showed it to Jaejoong.

“Look!” Everyone stares at the broken phone.

 

Jaejoong just laughed. “Yoochun is this some kind of a sick joke?” he couldn’t believe him. “You want to have a fight with me just because of that… that phone?” he can’t believe Yoochun can be sick as that.

 

“This phone was Rei’s!” Jaejoong words made him angrier.

 

“Oh come on!” he rolled his eyes. “If you want me to but her a new phone, you could have told me in a nice way. You don't have to make a scene!” Jaejoong said still trying to free himself from Junsu’s grip.

 

“That’s Bulls**t Hyung!” he shouted. How can Jaejoong be so stupid? “This is all she got! And because of this phone she was buried in humiliation!”

 

“Yah… What do you mean?” Junsu asked him.

 

“Rei just wanted to be accepted. She works here as Junsu and Changmin’s tutor you know for what…? huh?” he grab him again. “…to replace your precious frame. Heard me? She works here… to a very unfamiliar environment to please you.” He said looking straightly in his eyes.

 

Jaejoong was somehow surprised.

 

“She could have bought herself a new phone!” he shouted. “And because of this phone, someone who feels so close to you humiliated her!”

 

“Who?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“You know who I’m talking about… You told her that Rei is your assistant.” Then he let him go.

 

“What?!” Junsu, Changmin and Yunho said in unison.

 

‘Yoona.’ Jaejoong thought.

 

“She broke her phone?” he asked him. He knows who is he’s talking about.

 

“She doesn’t just broke her phone… she broke her heart in front of SNSD and Super Junior.” Both of them are getting calmer now.

 

“Hyung, you put her in the maid’s room and you never heard a word from her. I know it’s none of my business but… but please don't treat her as a rug. She’s been through a lot.” he begged.

 

“How about me? I’ve through a lot also. You know it. How about me?” Jaejoong said. How can his best friend do this to him? Why is everyone so gracious to her?

 

Yoochun felt like spilling everything to him but he knows it not the right time yet and he’s not the right person to do so.

 

“Hyung… Rei is my sister now. Whether you like it or not, I will protect her.” Yoochun is much calmer than before. “You know how much I respect and love you. I hope nothing changes after this. But just hope for one thing now…. I hope you won’t regret all of this…” he said before exiting the room.

 

All of them are left dumbfounded.

 

“Yunho…” Jaejoong trying to ask for support but he just shook his head.

 

‘Not this time Jaejoong…. Not this time.’ He thought.

 

 

*********************************

There you go... gosh... it took me a very looooong time to finish this one... hope you like it!

 

Watch out for the next chapter... Diary entry No 4   and    Jaejoong... that's two chapters... hope I can finish them all