diary entry no.2.... a day with Yunho

BY BLOOD

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZ6eDsBaHnmEYKTwsL1eP

 

 

Didi,

It's was so horrible! How can I be so stupid? Now Jaejoong hates me!

How can I break his framed picture? I was so disappointed. Mr. Lee said Jaejoong hates it when someone enters his room. I should have known better! Making him hate me is the last thing on my mind.

But I felt really different when I touched that picture. I really can’t remember her face but something tells me that it’s my Omma. Her smile seems so light and comforting. I don’t have any picture of her, even Appa. Oppa is very lucky, having that picture of Omma and being with Appa  was something that I could never have. That's why I hope that Jaejoong will forgive me. I promise to do everything to make him like me.

 

 

 

"Hello?" Reimi's old cell phone vibrated as she picked it up.

 

"Mimi!"

 

"Saki!" finally! She was so glad to hear her voice.

 

"You didn’t call that's why I call." she sounded upset.

 

"Sorry... Saki. I miss you."

 

"Yah... me too."

 

"And I miss Japan."

 

"Sorry, but Japan doesn’t seem to notice that you're gone?" she said, teasing.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Nah... Just joking. Now tell me. How are you?" she seemed like a mother asking her little child.

 

"Saki... everything... is just so ..... Fine."

 

 

 

"Mr. Lee! Where's Jaejoong?" it was Yunho.

 

"He's sleeping." Mr. Lee replied.

 

"I have to wait then."

 

Mr. Lee just nodded. Yunho knew what to do... Jaejoong‘s house was practically DBSK's second home.

 

He decided to take a walk in the garden. He then noticed Rei who was busy watering and talking to plants in little pots.

 

"You have to grow fast okay? You have to taste good in soups." she said, smiling.

 

"You are talking to plants?" Yunho suddenly asked which made her squirmed. "Oh, I'm sorry if I surprised you."

 

"No... Its okay." 'thanks heavens; this guy can speak Japanese well.' she secretly said.

 

"By the way... We don’t have the chance to formally introduce. I'm U-know Yunho, DBSK's leader." he bowed and stretched out his hand.

 

"I'm Kim Rei Mi." she answered back and reached for his hand.

 

"Why are you talking to the plants?" he went back to his previous question. "Will they able to hear you?"

 

"I guess." she replied then went back to what she was doing. "I was told that plants need some talking too, in order for them to live."

 

Yunho nodded. He was learning something that day. "What are those?" pointing to the pots.

 

"These are rosemary and thyme." (Oh... I hope rosemary and thyme grow in Korea.)

 

"These are herbs" he said while holding one of them. "I see that you’re enjoying it."

 

"This is what I do in Japan." she smiled at him. "I work in the field."

 

'Ah... that's why her hands are not that soft anymore.... and her skin.... clear but not as fair as Jaejoong.' he thought.

 

She stood and tried to carry a very heavy pot; Yunho also stood up and did it for her.

 

"Thank you...." she was not sure on what to call him.

 

"Oppa, call me Yunho Oppa." he said smiling."We're friends now ok?"

 

"Ok."

 

Yunho helped Rei the whole afternoon. Both of them were very tired.

 

"Let’s go eat some ice cream." it was Yunho. "I'll treat you."

 

"Huh?" she was not so sure about what to say. “But Oppa, I'm the one who suppose to treat you because you helped me with my work."

 

"Nah... It's okay. And boys should be the one to treat girls right?" he said looking at her straightly, making her blush.

 

She looked away to cover up then nodded in defeat.

 

 

 

 

"Ah... Jaejoong, Yunho's looking for you?" Mr. Lee said to yawning Jaejoong.

 

"Yunho? Where is he?" he asked, half asleep.

 

"He's in the garden with Rei."

 

"With whom?" he said. The sound of Rei's name suddenly brought him back to life.

 

"You heard me Jaejoong."

 

"But why is he with her?"

 

Mr. Lee just shrugged his shoulder as a reply.

 

 

 

"Oppa, thank you for this Ice cream and for showing me around. Arigato." she bowed.

 

"Your welcome." Yunho smileds back. They have just return from the ice cream shop and ate their ice cream on their way home.

 

They were still laughing when they reached home. They were surprised to see Jaejoong standing on the garden looking pissed. (again...)

 

 

 

"I've never seen him smile." Rei whispered to Yunho. "Is he always like that?"

 

"No... But don’t worry, he's really a nice guy." he whispered back.

 

"Oppa...” she said as they reached home. But he just ignored her.

 

"Jaejoong." Yunho said, using his eyes to give warning.

 

"Let's go." he just said without looking at them.

 

"Rei, we have to go now... manager hyung said we have to change our hairstyle for our upcoming concert. See yah..."

 

Rei just nodded. Jaejoong is still angry with her. And it's making her feel so uncomfortable.

 

 

 

That night....

 

Didi,

I met Yunho Oppa today, he's so kind and he smiles easily, unlike Jaejoong Oppa. But still I think Jaejoong Oppa is better than him.

 

He treated me some ice cream a while ago. He also volunteered to walk me around the village. I'm so comfortable being with him. He's like a second brother to me.

 

I can’t wait to tell this to Saki.

 

 

 

 

aejae22

By Blood