THREE WISHES..,

BY BLOOD

 

 

 

 

The bright beaming sunlight finally woke her up. She was so scared last night, nightmares scare her so much.

She stood up and looked around Jaejoong’s room. The last time she was here was a total disaster. She was about to go out when she noticed something on his bedside. She was expecting to see Yoona’s frame but instead she saw a different one… her frame. Her eyes might be playing games on her. She rubbed them gently but still, the familiar frame waves hi in front of her. Where was Yoona’s frame? She was sure she saw him put his picture on it.

 

“Uncle Lee!” she said as she run through the stairs.

 

“Oh! Rei, be careful.” He worried.

 

“Uncle Lee, have you seen the frame on Oppa’s bedside table?” she has to make sure.

 

“The black one…?”

 

“No the white one, the vintage one.” She said gasping for air.

 

Mr. Lee tried to recall it. “Ah… The frame that Ms. Yoona gave to him?” he finally got it.

 

“Yes!” she said surprisingly excited.

 

“The frame was too loud for him so he changed it.”

 

“He bought a new one?” She didn’t tell him about her frame.

 

“No… I actually found that frame on the trash.” He said as he remembers it. “He asked me to get it.”

Simple words that made her heart jump for joy. Her frame wasn’t put to waste after all.

She was so happy that time that she literally laughs and jumps for joy in front of Mr. Lee.

 

Mr. Lee on the other hand was astounded by her actions but the sound of her laugh made him smile. It’s been a while since he last heard one.

 

 

 

 

Smile never left her face even in the shower. She was just too happy that time.

She readies herself and went to the SM Building. This will be her last day here.

 

 

 

 

“What…?!” Junsu said outrageously. “Oh my god!” his favorite English phrase was then again heard in the whole SME building.

Everyone rolled their eyes. Rei was smiling all the while which made her look like she was happy to resign.

 

“Yah…! Why are you so happy?” It’s Changmin with his face that could launch a thousand nuclear bombs. (Haha)

 

“Of course not.” She suddenly turned serious. “I just don't belong here Oppa.”

 

“Is it because of what happened between Jaejoong and Yoochun?” Junsu said innocently.

 

“Jaejoong Oppa and Yoochun Oppa?” she asked. She was clueless about it.

 

“Hyung… They told us not to tell her about it.” Changmin whispered to him.

The three boys were with their manager that time, talking to some big bosses.

“Oppa… are you hiding something from me?” she then became suspicious, Changmin nervously shook his head and Junsu showed a worried smile.

 

“Oh my god, no.” he said again trying to sound relax but it’s too late. Rei will not stop unless they talk.

 

“Ah… Rei…” Junsu started.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You told him about it?!” Rei confronted Yoochun.

 

“Rei…” Yoochun who just arrived, saw her at the lobby.

 

“You promised me Oppa!” she was furious. She can’t believe something ridiculous happened between him and Jaejoong.

 

‘I will kill the one who told you that.’

 

“I just can’t let it go, Hyung needs to know.” He tried to explain while reaching for her hand.

 

“Oppa…? I trusted you.” She said before she left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa… I’m sorry.” Yoona bowed in front of Jaejoong. They were both in the cafeteria that time.

 

Jaejoong was so silent that time… making Yoona more nervous.

 

“Oppa…?”

 

“Forget it.” He said before he stood up.

 

“Oppa… I promise I will not do it again.” She held her hand trying to stop him.

 

Jaejoong just stared at her then left.

 

‘Damn it That stupid girl! She should’ve stayed in Japan.’ Yoona thought, her eyes filled with anger for Rei.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“How can you do this to me?” Yoochun shook his head. Junsu can be talkative sometimes.

 

“His mouth slipped.” Changmin said. Junsu who was so guilty kept on drinking from his bottle. Yoochun was angry again, the same face when he confronted Jaejoong.

 

“Aish… I’m sorry.” He said bowing.

 

Yoochun had nothing to do to it now. Everything was said and done. There’s no use in reprimanding Junsu now. He won’t change anyways.

 

“Hyung... What’s wrong with her?” Changmin still can’t accept her sudden decision.

 

“Why?”

 

“She was so happy when she arrived I never thought that she would resign.”

 

“She what…?” Now Yoochun was surprised.

 

“She resigned. That’s why I asked her if it is about what happened between you and Jaejoong Hyung.” Junsu is still trying to get away from his mistake. He can’t stand his dead cold stare. As if he’s ready to eat him alive anytime.

 

Yoochun scratched his head in disbelief. She’s making a move without even thinking.

 

Changmin scoffed. “What now?”

 

He just shrugged his shoulders and sat down to the nearest couch, plugged his IPod and closed his eyes. He will look for her later, but now all he wants is to take a rest and plan his next move.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Days past and Rei’s absence was felt by his new friends. For Shindong, it’s her yummy sushi and for the rest, her sweet smile and high spirits.

 

“I miss her.” Shindong’s infectious humor can’t be heard anywhere.

 

Donghae who was feeing the same jumped in front of him and rubbed his growling stomach.

 

“Is it her or the sushi?” resting his head on his tummy. Shindong could have kicked him in normal circumstances but he was just so sad to do it now.

 

“Practice!” Leader Leeteuk, trying to make his voice a bit louder.

 

“Hyung…I’m hungry.” His voice was getting weaker by the moment. He lay down to the floor ignoring their leader’s words. Donghae and Eunhyuk looked at each other in disbelief. He just ate a whole box of a regular pizza this morning.

 

“Aish… come on. We have to finish this move.” trying to control his temper. Shindong was like a child in the middle of a tantrum attack. “Wookie, Kyu.” He signaled them to help Shindong get up. Their eyes grew bigger in disbelief. Shindong’s weight is the total of their weight combined. How can they possibly get him up? “Yah!” it’s obvious that it a command not a request so they quietly followed even if it’s against their will.

 

It took them so much force before they did it. Both of them were gasping for air.

 

“Shindong-shii…” Leeteuk suddenly smiled, making everyone puzzled. “Do your best, Yunho invited us to a dinner at Jaejoong house tonight.”

 

Shindong’s face became happy again. Dinner at Jaejoong’s house could only mean one thing…. Sushi.

 

 

 

 

 

Armed with a baseball cap and a huge shade, Yoochun swept the streets of Seoul, hoping he could find Rei. Mr. Lee said she’s working on an ice cream shop, the name- he wasn’t that sure. There are about a thousand ice cream shop in Seoul and He’s been to three so it 997 to go. Running, looking around and trying to disguise him self at the same time was no easy job. He never thought Seoul was this big without his car.

 

He decided to sit on a park bench while planning his next step. His eyes suddenly caught something, he’s not sure but he stood to check it and Boom! An ice cream shop and Rei was inside. He thanked the heaven for watching over him.

 

He entered the shop like a regular customer and walked straight to the counter.

 

“One strawberry ice cream with extra chocolate chip on top please.” He said smiling.

 

Hearing his weird order, she looked up. She was surprised to see his Oppa.

 

“Oppa…?” she said stammering. “What are you doing here?”

 

“Buying some ice cream.” He said smiling, making her blush again.

 

Se immediately gave his order and went back to her work. Yoochun sat on a table in front of her, eating his ice cream, glancing at her once in a while.

 

‘What is he thinking?’

 

“Rei, let’s go.” He then said after beating his ice cream,

 

“Oppa…?”

 

“Let’s go somewhere.”

 

“I can’t.” she whispered.

 

Yoochun gave her a questioning look.

 

“Manager.” She mouthed. Yoochun followed her eyes towards her manager. He will take his first step now.

He’s not a DBSK for nothing.

 

 

 

 

 

“I think she has a crush on you.” Rei said as she steps out from her workplace. Her manager agreed to let her go with his Oppa. “Her eyes were shinning.”

 

“Your Oppa here can do magic.” He said proudly.

 

She giggled at his words. She forgot everything that happened in the past few days. She have to admit that he missed them all, SUJU plus DBSK especially her guardian angel.

 

“Where are we going?” she then asked him.

 

“Let’s eat, time for lunch.”

 

 

 

They ate at a small restaurant near Han River. Yoochun chose a seat with a spectacular view of the River.

 

“Oppa… this is wonderful.” She said, amazed.

 

“Glad you like it.” He said, satisfied.

 

Yoochun didn’t order anything; he was still full from the ice cream so he watched Rei eat her lunch.

 

“Oppa… don't stare at me like that.” She felt so awkward that time.

 

“Oh… sorry.” He smiled at her. He really can’t understand himself sometimes, he seems so caring to her. He feels happy every time they are together. He never had a sister, maybe that’s why he’s so protective to the extent of fighting anyone who hurts her. Delegating himself as her protector was a new thing for him, but he’s happy and satisfied… and that’s all that matters.

 

“Rei…”

 

“Hmm?” she just finished her lunch and waiting for her dessert.

 

“Tell me your wish.”

 

“Huh?” she said frowning. ‘What’s he’s up to now?’

 

“Give me your 3 wishes.” He said as he hands her the table napkin and a pen he got from his pocket.

 

“What are going to do with them?”

 

“Let’s make a deal.” He held her hands and looked directly to her eyes. “Tell me your 3 wishes and I will tell mine and then let’s make them come true.” He then smiled.

 

“Really…? Oh, I really want to go to the United States and to Europe someday. I also want to meet Matt Damon and ask him to marry me.” She said laughing.

 

His eyes grew bigger. “You’re not serious right? I mean… that’s a lot.” He suddenly felt nervous.

 

Rei put a sad face and pouted her lips. “But you said….”

 

“Aish!” he scratched his head. ‘What am I going to do now?’

 

Seeing his reaction made her laugh so hard. “Oppa, I’m just kidding.” He stared at her dumbfounded.

She grabbed the napkin and the pen and started to scribble. Yoochun did the same.

 

“There… 5 wishes.” She happily raised the napkin on the air.

 

“Five? I said 3.”

 

“Huh…? Okay…” she pouted and threw the napkin at her side and got a new one.

 

“Okay… finished!” he exclaimed.

“Me first!”

 

“Okay.”

 

Rei’s 3 wishes.

  1. Visit Namsan Tower

  2. Watch one of DBSK’s concert

  3. See Sakura.

 

“Seriously?” Yoochun said after she read them.

 

“What…? That’s all.” Smiling, feeling satisfied at her work. She really thought about them.

“The second one is that a wish or you’re requesting a ticket from me?” she blushed guiltily.

 

“Aish… You could have simply asked me and I will prepare a solo concert just for you.”

 

She swore she felt her heart skip a beat after he said those words.

 

“Oppa…! Stop talking, your turn.”

 

He pouted then read his.

 

 

Yoochun’s 3 wishes.

 

  1. A special strawberry dessert.

“Aish… but you just had your strawberry dessert a while ago!” she objected.

 

“Shhh… let me finish first.”

 

2. Learn to fold a origami swan

 

 

“There you go.” he said after.

 

“That’s all? Where’s number 3?”

 

“That’s a secret.” He pinched her nose.

 

“Yah! That’s not fair.”

 

“Its not fair for me because I have to fulfill 3 but you only have to fulfill 2.”

 

She thought about it. ‘He’s right’

 

“But when will you tell me about your third wish?”

 

“…after you have fulfilled the 2.”

 

“Sure?”

 

“Sure.” They both laughed. Yoochun secretly praised himself for this activity, making them surely close.

“Oppa… I need to go to the wash room.” She then said.

 

“Go ahead.” He smiled.

 

 

While she was in the washroom, he got the chance to see the first napkin where she wrote her 5 wishes. He felt so curious about it. He unfolds it and got dazed.

 

  1. Visit Namsan Tower

  2. Watch one of DBSK’s concert

  3. See Sakura.

  4. Visit Appa’s grave

  5. A day with Jaejoong Oppa.

 

‘Rei is truly one special girl’ he thought before he hid it on his pocket.

 

 

 

It’s almost night time when they finished their so called trip in the park. But for Yoochun, it’s not over yet. Today will be the fulfillment of Rei’s first wish.

 

They rode a bus and stopped at a park. Yoochun suddenly covered her eyes and carefully assisted her while they walk towards the middle of the place.

 

“Oppa…? Where are we going?” she said while taking a small step forward. Her right hand was holding Yoochun’s hand that covers her face while her other hand was on her shoulder where Yoochun’s other hand was. (Imagine it?)

 

“Shh… just wait and see.” Then… “Here we are…” he uncovered her eyes.

Rei looked up and saw Namsan Tower standing proudly in front of them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“N..Namsan T-tower.” She mumbles at her words. She was too overwhelmed to speak.

 

“Well… One down… two to go…” he crossed his arms happily but Rei was far from listening. She was too drowned at the beauty of the tower.

 

“Oppa?” she turned towards him.

 

“Huh?” Rei then hugged him tightly.

 

“Arigato… Thank you.” She said teary eyed.

 

“Any thing for you…” he hugged her back. This is his best night so far.

 

And it’s far from over yet.

 

 

“Oppa…” she said as they walked home.

 

“I want to give you something.” She then hands her a lollipop.

 

“Chupa chups?” he was puzzled.

 

“Yah… well I was kinda sad because I wasn’t able to fulfill your wish so… hope this strawberry flavored chupa chups will help.” She said looking straightly to the ground.

 

Yoochun laughed at her actions.

 

“You don't need to fulfill it yet. You still have plenty of time.” He then held his chin up then started to unpacked the lollipop and place it into his mouth. “Hmmm…” he said nodding.

 

“I also got one too.” She said showing her chupa chup. She can comfortably acts like a child in front of Yoochun now, not afraid of what he might think.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile… Jaejoong’s house.

 

Everyone has arrived except for Yoochun. Shindong went straightly to the kitchen. Unable to find Rei but successfully found the sushi platter Mr. Lee has prepared.

 

“Yunho, where is Yoochun?” Heechul asked the DBSK leader, everyone’s having their dinner now. Suju, SNSD , DBSK and Shinee were all gathered in one roof.

 

Yunho stared at his watch. It’s getting late.

 

 

Everybody had just finished their sumptuous dinner. Some went to the lawn while others including Jaejoong and Yoona gathered at the living room. They were all having a good time when Yoochun and Rei arrived laughing with lollipop stuck in their mouths. Everyone stared at them. Yoochun swore he saw a flush of something from Jaejoong’s eyes but he wasn’t so sure about it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

****************************************************************

 

Okey… I’ll stop there... hope you’ll like it… the continuation will be posted tomorrow…. The title..? I’m kinda undecided yet…. Enjoy!!!