When 2 Koreans Conquered Japan....

BY BLOOD

 

“Hyung!” Junsu greeted Jaejoong happily, he was eating his breakfast.

 

“Yah…” he lazily replied. Changmin placed himself on the table and grabbed one of the sushi rolls.

 

“Japanese breakfast again?” Yunho scratched his head.

 

“What’s wrong with Japanese breakfast? Especially if Rei cooked it.” Yoochun said.

 

Jaejoong stared at Yoochun  while he happily munched the food.

 

“Hey… She cooked that for me.”

 

Yoochun glared at him. “You can always share.”

 

“But you never share me the cake that Mimi gave you.”

 

“Because it’s specially made for me alone.” He jokingly smirked.

 

“You are so confident.” Jaejoong gave him a deadly glare.

 

“Ha! And you are so jealous.” Jaejoong finally shut up. He hit home once again.

 

The others laughed at his reaction. Their hyung was being childish.

 

“By the way, where is Rei?” Yunho looked around for her.

 

“She’s in the garden with Sakura.” Jaejoong replied. “They are updating each other.”

 

“I’ll go see Saki.” Junsu then stood and headed at the garden. But Yunho grabbed his collar, stopping him from leaving.

 

“You called her Saki? Are you close?” He eyed on him.

 

Junsu scowled.  “Hyung, I just want to see if she’s enjoying her stay here.”

 

“And you said I’m the playboy.” Yoochun chuckled from behind.

 

Junsu found Sakura cute when he first saw her in the hospital. He admitted he has a thing for foreign girls especially Japanese.

 

“We should warn Mimi about this dolphin.” Jaejoong said. “Sakura might suffer from a trauma once she gets to know this man.”

 

The others nodded their head in agreement.

 

“I’ll go and warn her now.” Changmin suddenly ran. Junsu immediately followed with Yunho.

 

Yoochun and Jaejoong were left at the table.

 

Yoochun then handed a piece of napkin to him. Jaejoong frowned.

 

“What’s this?” he said as he reached for it.

 

“That’s her wish list.”

 

“Wish list?” he repeated.

 

“Shiiii…. Is there something wrong with your ears?” Yoochun was irritated.

 

“Yah! I’m just trying to make it clear.”

 

“Anyway, I’m done with the first three. It’s your turn now to fulfill the last too.” Jaejoong looked at him seriously then at the napkin.

 

“You only fulfilled the easy ones.”

 

“The last two were beyond my power. Only YOU can fulfill them.”

 

 

 

 

 

“You told me everything was okay.” Sakura said.

 

“It was.”

 

“Then what happened to you? You just played in the snow, lost track of time and caught hypothermia?” She said without breathing. Rei smiled at her best friend. She missed being like that.

 

“I miss you Saki.” Rei looks at her, memorizing every moles and curves on her face.

 

Sakura’s expressions softened. Going to Korea was really impossible for her but Yoochun made it possible. She will be forever thankful for that.

 

“I really hate seeing you suffer.” She sniffed, ready to cry. “I feel so guilty now.”

 

“Huh?” Rei reached for her hand.

 

“I’m not even at your side when you needed me.”

 

Rei sighed and smiled at her. “Saki, it’s okay. Don't feel bad about it. I’m okay now.” She tried to comfort her sobbing friend. They know each other since they were four; they have shared their laughter and sadness. They were inseparable back then, partners in everything. Saki played as her protector and Rei was Saki’s comforter.

 

“I will kill that Yoona for doing that to you.” She then said.

 

“Saki, It’s okay now.”

 

“No! What are you saying? It’s not okay at all. You almost died in the cold.” She frowned at her. “You are not a polar bear!”

 

“A…a polar bear?” Rei was shocked.

 

“Yes!” Sakura exclaimed. “You can’t survive extreme cold.”

 

Rei scratched her head in disbelief. Sakura could really pass for a comedian. She says things with no connections to the topic.

 

“Saki?”

 

Sakura sighed.

 

“Just don't let her hurt you again.” She said softly. Rei nodded.

 

“Oppa wont let her.”

 

She smiled in agreement. Rei’s Oppa is a god as well as his 4 friends. Who said Adonis is just a fiction?

 

 

 

 

“Hi girls.” Junsu said smiling widely as they walked towards them.

 

‘Well… except this one…’ Sakura thought as he saw Junsu coming.

 

“Oppa…” Rei greeted them.

 

Yunho and Changmin sat beside Rei while Junsu confidently sat beside Sakura which made her squirm a little bit.

 

“Hi Saki.” He winked at her.

 

Sakura was dumbfounded. Yunho and Changmin shook their head, feeling so ashamed of Junsu’s actions. Rei just smiled, thinking he was just being funny.

 

“How did you find Korea, especially Seoul?" Junsu was unstoppable and Sakura started to get scared. “You want me to be your tour guide?”  Sakura shook her head frantically.

 

“Yah! You’re scaring her.” Yunho tried to stop him.

 

“Hyung, I’m just trying to be friendly.” Junsu explained.

 

“And she’s not happy with it.” Changmin chuckled as she saw her reaction.

 

They were having fun that time. Junsu obviously like Sakura but she’s not even interested in him. Their in the midst of their laughter when Jaejoong and Yoochun joined them.

 

 

 

“I want you to give me a favor.” He said, facing his brothers.

 

Yoochun who was beside him was puzzled.

 

“Anything.” It was Yunho.

 

“Can you please look after Sakura? Please tour her around Seoul and even all over Korea.” He said. He saw Junsu’s face lighted up.  “Bring her to the Lotte World. Make sure she will have some fun.”

 

Rei and Sakura just stared at him.

 

Junsu happily jumped and patted Jaejoong’s shoulders. “Count me in.”

 

“Oppa, Can I come too?” Rei was hoping for a positive answer. The thought of Sakura being with them especially Junsu now scared her. But Jaejoong shook his head to her dismay.

 

“We are going somewhere else.”

 

Rei’s shoulders dropped. She was really hoping that they could spend more time together.

 

“Pack your bags, we’re leaving today.” He then said making everyone stared at him.

 

“Hyung, where are you going?” Yoochun said while holding Rei’s shoulders.

 

“Japan.”

 

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong filed for a one week leave. Rei immediately packed her things and secured her passport. She felt so excited about that trip. She will return to Japan for a visit, what made it more special was that her brother was with her.

 

It was a very awkward moment for Rei during their flight to Japan. She was just getting started to know Jae as her brother. She was more comfortable with Yoochun. She smiled as she remembered Yoochun’s reaction about their trip.

 

“Hyung, take good care of her.” Yoochun said to Jaejoong.

 

He glared at him. “Of course I will.”

 

Then Yoochun faced her and said. “Call me when you get there okay?” Rei nodded and smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

Their flight to Japan was a very awkward and serious. Jaejoong wanted to start a conversation wither but Rei just kept on looking out the window. She was also scared to talk to him. It was the first time that they will be together as brother and sister for a week.

 

 

It was almost night when they arrived at Tokyo International Airport. Rei felt the very familiar Japanese air. She was in Japan once again, her second home.

 

Jaejoong never let go of her hand while they were inside the airport. He held her hand like a child in the middle of the busy airport with lots of people going to different directions. He even carried her bag. Jaejoong practically looked like an assistant of her –a very handsome assistant.

 

 

“Oppa.” She finally said to him “I can carry that my self.”

 

But Jaejoong didn’t allow her to carry anything but her small bag.

 

He called a taxi and silence ruled over them once again.

 

Rei took that chance to observe the busy streets of Tokyo. She lived in Japan but she was never been to Tokyo. The tall buildings amazed her just like in Seoul. Tokyo was way more populated than their province in the south. She noticed some people like to wear loud clothes and accessories. She even spotted a girl wearing boots with heels as high as their roof. (HAHA)

 

Jaejoong on the other hand was also excited on that trip. He planned it very well. He made sure that their trip will be unforgettable. They will spend their time here with so much fun. It was their bonding time-he and his sister.

 

He wanted to make things easy for her. He can’t even let go of her hand in the airport. He was just too scared to lose her, her only family. He tried to make it up to her during that trip.

 

But that time, he really doesn’t know how to start.

 

“Are you hungry?” he asked hesitantly.

 

She nodded, still looking outside.

 

“Let’s go eat at DBSK. He smiled.

 

Rei suddenly looked at him in disbelief.

 

“Oppa? Is there really a fast food named after DBSK here?” She can’t believe it. Maybe that’s why DBSK sounds yummy to her.

 

Jaejoong laughed at her reaction.

 

“it’s a place where we used to eat during our stay here.”

 

“Ahhh….” She thought that he was really serious about it.

 

The taxi stopped at their hotel, Jaejoong got two rooms for them. Her room was big enough for her and the bed was just amazing. She jumped happily on top of it. She was so glad that she didn’t notice her brother smiling at her. She automatically stopped when she saw him.

 

“Oppa?” she said, shocked. She felt her blood rushed to her cheeks.

 

“Enjoying your bed?”

 

“Ah…” she looked down “Oppa, what are you doing here?” Jaejoong didn’t even knock.

 

“Just because I’m your sister doesn’t mean you can barge into my life just like that.” 

 

Jaejoong recalled her words. “Sorry to barge in.” he said. “But I just want to show you something.”

 

 

Rei looked down once again. She also remembered what she said to him at the dinning hall that fateful night. She knew her Oppa was hurt by her words.

 

He grabbed her hand and they went to the window. Jaejoong opened the curtains and Rei saw the most spectacular view of the Tokyo Tower under the orange sky.

 

 

 

 

The lights were just breathtaking. It’s like a live picture of Japan in front of her. Rei kept her eyes on the beautiful view.

 

“You like it?” he asked her.

 

“I love it.”

 

He smiled and patted his own shoulders for a job well done.

 

“Oppa.” She then said without looking at him.

 

Jaejoong glanced at her and waited for what she was going to say.

 

“I know I hurt you with what I said before.” She took a deep breath.” I’m sorry.” And the looked at him.

 

Jaejoong shook his head and said… “No, I needed it.”

 

“But Oppa…-“

 

“Forget it.” He cut her off. “Come one, let’s have our dinner outside."

 

 Their on their way down when Rei remembered something. She went to looked for her phone.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“I’m looking for my phone.” Then she found it. “There you are.” ...And quickly dialed Yoochun’s number.

 

But he didn’t answer which made her wonder why.

 

“He told me to call him but he didn’t answer.” She said to herself.

 

“Who?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“Yoochun Oppa.” She answered back. “He didn’t pick up.”

 

“Maybe he’s busy with his girls.” He said casually but he saw something in her eyes. She quickly looked away though.

 

“I’m hungry, let’s eat Oppa.” She then said.

 

Jaejoong followed behind her, puzzled.

 

 

 

 

They went to a restaurant near their hotel. The food was fantastic but Rei somehow lose her appetite. Jaejoong noticed that she just kept playing her food.

 

“What’s wrong?” he asked. “Don't you like the food?”

 

“Ah… I like it, it’s just that…” she tried to taste the prawn on her plate.

 

“Tell me the truth. Something is bothering you.”

 

She was irritated that Yoochun didn’t answer her call. That was the only reason. Maybe her Oppa was right that he’s just busy with the girls. He’s one of the DBSK, it’s just normal for girls to swoon over him.

 

“Don't worry Oppa, I’m okay.” She tried to smile.

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, back in Seoul Yoochun was lying on his bed when his phone rang. It was Rei but he chose not to answer it. He just stared at Rei’s picture as the caller ID. It’s not that he don't want to talk to her, he just want her and Jaejoong to have a good time, free from anything.

 

 

The next morning, Jaejoong prepared himself early.  They will visit Kudana, near the Imperial Palace to see the cherry blossoms. But then when he knocked to Rei’s room, he was not responding so he used his own card to open the door. He found her still sleeping.

 

“Mimi, wake up.” He shook her shoulders gently. “Yah… we have to go.” But she just groaned.

 

“Wake up.” Jaejoong tried again.

 

“Oppa… five more minutes.” She said as she buried her face on the pillow.

 

“No, we’re running late.”

 

“Three minutes then.”

 

“No.”

 

“One.”

 

“Mimi?”

 

“Oppa?”

 

Jaejoong had no choice but to take her hands and help her stood up.

 

“Yah… why are you so lazy today? We slept early last night right?”

 

But unknown to him, she didn’t slept early. She just kept on tossing on her bed. Sleep had been so hard to catch last night. She even tried to call her friends including Yoochun but again, he didn’t answer. She finally caught it at 4 am.

 

 

She was still yawning when they arrived at Kudana. The place seemed ordinary at first but when they saw the cherry blossoms on their way, they were awestruck...

 

 

 

(okay... just imagine that its winter in Korea but spring in Japan... phew... that's awful... and im so impossible)

 

 

 

 

The cherry blossoms were in full bloom.

 

“Wow… pretty.” She smiled, forgetting her drowsiness.

 

“Like it?” Jaejoong was also amazed.

 

“Yah.”

 

“Let’s take pictures then.”

 

 

 

That day was a blast. They took hundreds of picture of themselves under the cherry blossoms. They even went boat riding on the lake. It was super fun day. Jaejoong turned his cell phone off to be free from any disturbances. He was enjoying it, and most especially, Mimi was happy.

 

They also went to other places like The Sanrio world in which Jaejoong unexpectedly enjoyed so much.

 

“Oppa, here I bought you a cap. They're matching.” She said excitedly. He looked at the caps then gave her a frowning face.

 

 

 

 

 

“Do I really have to wear this?” he said hesitating.

 

“Yes, we are in Sanrio World so it’s just normal to wear this kind of stuff. It’s cute.” She insisted but its not his style.

 

“Okay” she gave up. “I’ll just give this to Yoochun Oppa.” She said as he turned away. But Jaejoong called her back upon hearing Yoochun’s name.

 

“Yah, give it to me.” Rei smiled and handed him the cap. He reluctantly wore it.

 

“Wow Oppa.” Rei’s eyes grew bigger at him.

 

“What? Do I look like a clown now?” he frowned.

 

“No, you are so cute!”

 

Jaejoong can’t help but smiled at her cuteness, he even pinched her nose. They ended up shopping for more gifts in that place.

 

The week passed by so fast, but Rei and Jaejoong enjoyed it a lot. It’s their last day. She’s kinda sad that they weren’t able to get a ticket to Rei’s province. But Jaejoong promise her to come back.

 

They decided to spend their last day in Japan at Tokyo Disneyland. Jaejoong braced himself at the wild rides that await him. Rei was a daredevil with rides. Jaejoong heads spin everytime they have to ride a new one. 

 

During that trip, Rei kept on taking pictures of Jaejoong.  He showed them to him before they left the hotel.

 

 

(Okay... i know the hairstyle were different from each other but please... just imagine them as the same hairstyle okay? thanks!)

 

 

 

 

“You are a bad girl.” He said smiling while looking at her shots.

 

She laughed at him. Fans always recognized him everywhere they went. But they always found a way to escape.

 

“You’re cute at this one.” She said pointing out his picture where he’s wearing black long sleeve polo.

 

“Yah!” he protested. “I am covering my face here.”

 

“Exactly.” She chuckled. They were in a restaurant when she took that.

 

“Yah… You always laughed at me. You only find that Yoochun guy cute.” He tried to sound sad as he pouted.

 

Rei cant help but smile. “Oppa, you are being childish.”

 

“See…”

 

“Oppa, for me you are the cutest brother in the whole wide world.” She said seriously.

 

“Really?” he wanted assurance.

 

“Yah…” then she started to giggle. “Geezz….  I’m having goose bumps… I guess I’m not realy a liar.” she said and started to run down stairs.

 

“Why you!!”

 

 

 

 

 

Mean while… back in Seoul…. Yoona went to Jaejoong’s home to ask for forgiveness to Rei. She practiced at lot last night to perfect her acting, but to her dismay, Mr. Lee said he’s on a trip with Rei.

 

Again, she was pissed when she heard it. She literally kicked her way out of the house. She was about to exit the gate when a black car stopped in front of her. She bowed when the guy in black suit entered the house. She was curious about the identity of the guy that’s why she secretly followed him and hides herself on the bush near the living room window. She listened attentively as the guy talk to Mr. Lee and she found out that he was the family lawyer and what she just heard brought back the smile on the face.

 

“You are so going down this time.” She said as she left the house, grinning.

 

 

 

**********************************************

 

Sorry if it's a boring chapter...... sorry for the mistakes..... and please watch out for the next chapter... entitled.. YOONA's LAST CARD.........

Enjoy!!!!

 

 

 

aejae22

BY BLOOD