A GUY TALK....

BY BLOOD

Thank you anaStar for the banner... love it... to my readers... love you!!!

 

 

*******************************************************************************************

 

“Hyung…? Where have you been?” Changmin said as the two entered the house laughing. They obviously had a great time together. They both have lollipop stuck in their mouth. 32 pairs of eyes including Mr. Lee’s looked and them then to Jaejoong, expecting a reaction from him.

 

 

“Yah… Yoochun, we’ve been waiting for you.” Jaejoong said surprisingly. He sounded so cool that time but his eyes couldn’t lie and Yoochun saw it all. He knows Jaejoong so well.

 

 

But Yoochun won’t let Jaejoong beat him. He will tell him everything that happened that day. He wanted the whole house to hear where they have been.

 

 

“Oppa… I will go to my room now.” Rei as usual, excused herself from the rest.

 

 

He smiled at her “Good night then.” He even gave her a brotherly hug to everyone’s amazement. He saw some of the SNSD whispered to each other. But who cares? They had a great time, HE had a great time and he wouldn’t allow anyone to spoil it in anyway.

 

 

Jaejoong on the other hand just stared at them. Their closeness wasn’t new to him. But this time, he felt a little something different. He was once again pissed, not to Rei surprisingly but to Yoochun. Why does he have to treat her like a princess? Some people had mistaken them as siblings already. That was the most irritating thing he heard. He took a sip from his wine glass and watched Yoochun boast about their day.

 

 

 

“Hyung…? What did you do?” Changmin’s curious eyes pinned on Yoochun.

 

 

“Aish… We went to the Han River, ate then stroll down near Namsan Tower.” He said while munching on some chips. Minho a member of SM youngest group Shinee, Yesung, Siwon, KiBum, Junsu and Changmin were gathered around him on the mini bar.

 

 

Junsu face scowled while he talks.

 

 

“Yah! What’s wrong with you?” Yoochun said.

 

 

“Why didn’t you tell me about your plan? You always go out with Rei all by your self.” Yoochun has been secretive. “Do you like Rei?” he asked straightly.

 

Yoochun choked on his drink. Minho patted his back for relief. “What are you saying?!” he’s still gasping for air. But he was determined to get his answer.

 

 

“I’m serious.”

 

 

“So am I!” he protested. “I’m his brother!”

 

 

“Since when did you become one?” Changmin interrupted.

 

 

The other guys kept staring at their Hyungs, quietly listening.

 

 

“Since she arrived, that’s the problem with you.” He pointed at them. “You never try to get to know her.” He knew Jaejoong was listening so he made his voice louder on purpose.

 

 

“Yeoh…” Yunho joined them holding his glass of beer.

 

 

“Yunho hyung, Yoochun likes Rei.” Yunho almost spill his glass on his shirt upon hearing Changmin’s words.

 

 

“Seriously?” he stared at Yoochun who just shook his head.

 

 

“It’s decided then…” Junsu suddenly stood with determination on his eyes. “From now on… I will be his boyfriend!” he announced.

 

 

Minho’s eyes grew bigger.

 

 

Siwon and Yesung’s jaw dropped.

 

 

Kibum and Changmin looked at each other in disbelief.

 

 

…while Yunho and Yoochun just chuckled.

 

“Hyung…” young Minho said after he recovered from his shock. “He’s not serious right?” Yunho just shrugged his shoulders.

 

“Junsu… that’s what you call ia …” Yoochun said as he patted his shoulders and walked away.

 

“Pedo… what?” he shouted. “Rei’s in her right age…. And I’m not that old!”

 

 

 

 

Yoochun then sat beside Jaejoong at the living room. He knew he was listening to them. The bar was just a few steps away from them and with Junsu’s amplified voice, he was sure he heard everything.

 

 

“Hyung…” he said and they had a toast and watch others doing their own stuff.

 

 

“You were late.” Jaejoong said without looking at him.

 

 

“Ah… Rei and I went for a stroll.” He smiled, remembering the fun they had.

 

 

Jaejoong, unable to find the words to say just smirked. He doesn’t want to lose his composure now.

 

 

“Since when did you become her strolling buddy? “ He doesn’t even want to use the word ‘brother’.

 

 

“…since you decided to ignore her.” He answered back still; without looking at him. He clenched his fist, trying to control his blood from getting into his head.

 

 

Jaejoong gave him a deathly glare but Yoochun just smiled, trying to intimidate him.

 

 

“I just hit home… right?” he looked straight to his eyes. They treat each other as brothers as members of DBSK… but sometimes… brothers fight.

 

 

“I know you too well… You cared for a lot of girls.” He once again regained his calmness.

 

 

“Rei’s not one of THOSE girls.” It seemed so hot at the living room that time; once again… tension was building. But the two made it unnoticeable for everyone. They seemed like they were only having a simple conversation but the intensity of their words can cut like a sharp double edge sword.

 

 

 

Jaejoong smirked again. Yoochun was known as the playboy in the group and Rei being close to him give him an unusual chill in his spine.

 

 

“I can give her the love and protection that you refuse to give. You mean nothing to him now.” Now it’s his time to give him a sharp glare. “Hyung… with all due respect, I know I shouldn’t tell you this but I really have to… YOU are selfish.” He then stood but before he left… “I’m pretty sure you’re going to regret it.”

 

 

Jaejoong was left staggering . Yoochun’s words were still echoing in his head. He drank all of his wine to calm himself down but it wasn’t helping him at all. He was about to get up to have a very much needed shower when Yoona came and sat beside him. She gave him a pouting look and said…

 

 

“Oppa… I’m so tired.” She said it like she was about to cry. Jaejoong sighed and let him lay down into his lap. Yoona took her “nap” with a pleased grin.

 

 

Yoochun who started to mingled with the others notice it and gave Jaejoong an 'I told you so’ look.

 

***********************************************************************************************

Okey… sorry for this short chapter. But please watch out for the next chapter… my personal favorite…. THE SECRET BATTLE BETWEEN JAEJOONG ANG YOOCHUN