tutor...

BY BLOOD

 

"Rei" Changmin and Junsu said in Chorus.

 

"D... DBSK?" Rei was also surprised to see them.

 

"You are our tutor?" Changmin said excitedly.

 

"Yes." she smiled nervously. She doesn’t have the slightest idea about what's happening.

 

Yunho and Yoochun joined them too.

 

"Wow, I never thought you could speak English." Yoochun said in English which made her eyes grew bigger.

 

'He can speak English? What am I doing here?' she thought.

 

"You.... you...”  she’s  getting so nervous now.

 

"It’s okay Rei... Yoochun won’t bite you. Believe me, he's harmless" Yunho assured her.

 

"Yah!" Yoochun protested.

 

"You can speak English too, why... why..." she cant even finish her sentence.

 

"Ah... I get it. We hire you because these two (Junsu and Changmin) wont listen to me." Yoochun smiled at her then winked.

 

"Hey... were still here." That time, it Junsu getting little annoyed at Yoochun. "Please use a language accessible to man kind."

 

Yoochun laugh and Rei swore she felt her face turned red.

 

"By the way... I'm Yoochun. Call me Yoochun Oppa okay?"

 

"Okay."

 

"Come on Rei, let's get started." But before Changmin can get a hold of her hands, Jaejoong who suddenly came from no where grab her arm as took her outside that room. Everybody was left wondering.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa... my hand... it hurts." Rei in her broken Korean. But Jaejoong kept on dragging her. They reach another room and he locked it.

 

"Oppa..." she's so scared now.

 

"What are you doing here?" said Jaejoong, looking scary as ever.

 

“I...I...” she was so scared that she didn’t even notice her brother's new hair color.

 

Jaejoong took a deep breath before he repeats his question. "What are you doing here" This time in a calmer tone.

 

"Oppa... I came here to work. I...I applied as an... an English tu-"

 

"And why do have to do that?" He didn’t let her finish.

 

"Cause... cause..."

 

"Ah... Mr. Lee allowed you to go out?" he was furious.

 

Hearing Mr. Lee name, made Rei more nervous.

 

"No...Mr. Lee has nothing to do with this. Please... leave him alone."

 

"Leave him alone? Why? What will you do? Or what CAN you do to help him?"

 

Hearing this, Rei realized that he's really serious. He might fire Mr. Lee because of her. So she knelt down in front of him and begged.

 

"Please Oppa... Don’t fire him." she said... nearly crying. Then she heard him laugh.

 

"Oppa?" she stood up.

 

"And you really think I will fire him JUST because of you?" he said. "Mr. Lee has been in the family even before I was born so I will not fire him just like that." he smirked.

 

Rei was hurt by his words but she also felt relieve at the same time for Mr. Lee. She finally let go of a tear from her eyes.

 

Jaejoong saw the hurt in her eyes and smiled secretly. As if her tears makes him feel good.

 

'That's right Rei, cry. Even a thousand teardrops cannot compensate what I felt. Cry harder.'

 

"Hyung open the door." It's Yoochun. The rest of the DBSK followed them.

 

"Hey Jaejoong. Will you open the door?" It was Yunho.

 

Jaejoong finally opened the door and they saw the both of them, Jaejoong calmly looking at them. Rei just wiped her tears so they didn’t noticed anything.

 

Jaejoong left the room, even before they could enter.

 

"Ah... Rei... let's start?" Changmin smiled at her in which he gladly returned.

 

 

 

 

 

******************************************************************

Sorry fot the very short chapter... but please do wait fot the next one... it's entitled.... not an ordinary girl.... Suju and snsd will make their appearance... well some of them... maybe 1 or 2 will have a major role here so... please wait.... thank you