Uncle Lee..,

BY BLOOD

It’s been a week since Rei left home and it's been a week since Yunho, Changmin and Junsu saw the smile on Jaejoong and Yoochun’s faces.  All of them are shipwrecked.  Their manager turned down some offers just to give Yoochun and Jaejoong and the rest to regain themselves.

 

Yoochun chose to stay at home. He just sleeps all day and drink all night. Junsu was so worried but he cannot do anything about it. They both love Rei, Yoochun’s feeling was another story.

 

Jaejoong was worse than Yoochun. He refused to eat or even drink. His body dropped terribly. Mr. Lee could do nothing but to force him to eat, but it wasn’t working at all. Jae was starving himself to death.

 

“Jaejoong. Please don't do this to your self.” Mr. Lee begged. He was so troubled by his health. “Your sister won’t be happy about this.”

 

“Appa and Omma’s gone… and Mimi left me too… so why bother live?” he whispered.

 

“You are slowly killing yourself.”

 

“They (DBSK) won’t allow me to die faster.” He gave him a sorrowful smile. Lying on his bed all day and all night won’t even give him the peace of mind. “I’m too tired. She wouldn’t listen to me.”

 

“Don't give up.” That’s all he could say.

 

Jaejoong slowly shook his head. He could not think straight anymore. His sadness slowly eating  him alive.

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the other hand… Sakura was also scared of the way Rei reacted on things. She seemed okay. She goes to her job every morning; smiling and laughing with her but her eyes cant lie… it was horrible. But she knew something was really wrong…no everything was wrong. She was so happy in the morning but she always cried her heart out every night. Rei won’t let her see it but she knows. She’s her freakin' best friend. And enough is enough.

 

“Saki!” she was smiling when she greeted her best friend one morning. She was about to go to work that time.

 

“Huh?”

 

“Look.” She said as she showed her the money.

 

Sakura frowned. “What’s that?”

 

“Money!” she pouted.

 

“I know but what’s that money for?”

 

“1 more week Saki and we will be able to go back to Japan.”

 

Saki was stunned. No, Rei belong here, in Korea. There’s no way she will allow her to go back to Japan.

 

She gave Rei a small smile. ‘No, enough now Rei, you have to go home.’

 

 

 

 

Sakura went to see Yunho after Rei left for work. She have to do something, Rei was at the verge of depression.

 

“Sakura?” Yunho was surprised to see him. He went to her home the day after Rei left, to look for her. She denied that Rei went there. Yunho searched everywhere but it was a failure.

 

“We need to talk.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Changmin-ah….” Jae said weakly. Changmin was with him that time. Yunho arranged their shift to look after their brothers. He was with Yoochun last night, today it’s Jaejoong.

 

“Hyung?”

 

“I need to go somewhere.”

 

“Hyung, you can’t.” He opposed.

 

Jaejoong then tried to stand and reached for his car keys. He was so weak that he tripped and fell to his knees.

 

“Hyung!” Changmin shouted as he tried to help him.

 

“I need to go somewhere.” Jae said as he cling to his arms.

 

“I’ll drive.”

 

After an hour of driving, Changmin finally reached their destination. The grave of Jae and Rei’s Appa.

 

“Hyung… what are we doing here?” the grave gave him some chills.

 

“Stay in the car, leave me here.” Jae commanded.

 

Few minutes after Changmin left, Jae gave his Appa’s grave a sarcastic smile.

 

“You really to want us to suffer huh?” he didn’t bother to bring some flowers; he wasn’t there to pay respect but to despise his long gone Appa.

 

“You are already in hell but you can still hurt us. Are you happy now huh?” he just wanted to pour out all his emotions on his Appa’s grave.  “I hate you so much that I can’t even call you my father.”

 

The chilly winds blew that made his frail body shiver. His Appa never treated them nicely and now even after his death, he can still do things that could make them suffer.

 

“Mimi wanted to visit you here you know that huh? But I can’t bring her because I am just so ashamed to show even your grave to her. You were wrong when you said that Omma can’t live without you…. Because guess what? She did.”

 

He was crying already but he was just too angry. Changmin returned to see if he was doing fine. He found him kneeling on the grass and saying things to his Appa.

 

“Hyung… Let’s go. It’s getting colder and colder now.”

 

He stood up and uttered his last word.

 

“I will never forgive you.”

 

 

 

 

 

“What?” Yunho cant believe what Sakura just said, They were at a coffee shop that time.

 

“Yeah… She’s determine to go back to Japan.”

 

“She can’t” he slowly shook his head.

 

 

“I know. She’s so depress and in denial at the same time, pretending to be okay but she’s not.”

Sakura sighed. “She really scares me.”

 

“You told me that she’s not with you.” He blurted out.

 

“She asked me to do that.” She tried to explain. “And she was confused that time! I swear I will kill Yoona for messing her head!”

 

“Yoona?” Yunho started to get confused. “Don't tell me Yoona has something to do with all of this?”

 

“Something?” she smiled sarcastically. “She did ALL of this. Messing with her head, saying stupid things, I don't know where she got those stupid documents. Why does she have to mess with Rei?”

 

“Yoona…?” Yunho couldn’t believe it.

 

“She almost killed her before, and she’s killing her once more!” she exclaimed.

 

Yunho sighed. “Not only Rei…”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Jaejoong refuses to eat… Yoochun is not in his usual self… everyone’s missing her.” Sakura saw sadness in his eyes, making her believe that she made the right decision.

 

“We have to do something…” Yunho somehow saw light in their situation.

 

 

 

 

 

Later that afternoon…. An unexpected guess arrived at Sakura’s apartment and he was looking for Rei.

 

“Good afternoon, Miss Hayashi….” He said as he bowed at her.

 

“Mr. Lee…?” she couldn’t believe it.  “What are you doing here?”

 

He smiled at her. “Can I talk to your best friend?”

 

“She’s at her work.” She stared at him at the front door.

 

“Mind if I wait for her?” Sakura nodded and she immediately let him entered.

 

“Have a seat.” She then said and offered him some tea in which he graciously accepted.

 

Rei finally arrived after half an hour, she was surprised to see Mr. Lee but she didn’t show any emotion.

 

“Rei…” she bowed to him but didn’t reply. “I came to say something.”

 

“What? You are going to tell me to come back…? I’m sorry Mr. Lee but you are just wasting your time.”

She said. Her mind kept telling her that he’s part of Jaejoong’s plan to fool her.

 

Mr. Lee smiled at her… a genuine one.

 

“I can’t force you to come back if you don't want to. I just want to tell some things that you really need to know.”

 

She frowned at him. She was not really interested but she was willing to listen so she signaled him to sit down.

 

Mr. Lee went straight to the topic.

 

“Those conditions in your Appa’s last will and testament  are all true.”  He started out.

 

‘I know that already.’ She said under her breath.

 

“And I know your brother treated you badly the first time you came here in Korea.”

 

‘And you didn’t do anything about it.’

 

“But I believe that he really love you.” She just listened to him.

 

Mr. Lee knows that she’s not interested in what he was saying so he started to bring back the past.

 

“Those conditions were included by your Appa to make sure that you and Jaejoong will reunite after so many years.”

 

“Huh?” now he finally got her interest.

 

He smiled at her reaction. “Your Appa loves your Omma very much that he gets jealous so easily, he even thought that you are not his daughter that’s why he hit you Omma every single day"

 

Her expression started to change… she pity her Omma.

 

“He had to check if you are really his daughter. By the time the results came, your Omma already taken you away.It was too late then that's why your Appa tried to make it up by including those conditions but I as i see things now... it's not a good idea."

 

 

"Omma...."

 

"She was so afraid that he will treat you the way he did to her.So even if it was against her will, he left your brother to your Appa, thinking that he would take good care of him."

 

“And he did.” She said but Mr. Lee shook his head.

 

“He didn’t. He was so angry at your mom that he blamed it all to Jaejoong. Beating him every time he remembers your Omma. Jaejoong made his own closet his hiding place each time that your Appa’s drunk and out of his mind.”

 

“Huh?” and she started to feel weird. Sakura who was at the kitchen listened to every word Mr. Lee says and smiled secretly.

 

“And he once brought you there when your Appa beat your Omma. He was so scared that your Appa might hit you too so he took you in his secret hiding place.”

 

She started to feel weird that’s why she won’t let him finished. She already made her decision.

 

“Mr. Lee, What you’re saying now won’t affect anything.” She said, again Mr. Lee juts nodded.

 

“I won’t force you to believe me.”

 

“He told you to look for me in Japan because he learned about Appa’s last will.”

 

“No… he was so angry when he learned about it.”

 

“Weh? It’s a lot of money.” She said sarcastically.

 

Mr. Lee chuckled. “Do you know that your house is not really your old home?”

 

She starred at him in disbelief.

 

“He saved up and bought that house when your Appa died. He didn’t bring anything from that old house even his clothes.”

 

“Why?”

 

“…because he just hated your Appa so much.”

 

“He’s a fool then…”

 

“He said he can live without his riches, he worked really hard and succeeded.”

 

‘Good for him.’

 

“He didn’t told me to find you because he was afraid that he might just ruin your life.”

 

“Wrong!” she cut him. “He didn’t look for me because he hated me. Maybe he believed that I’m not really his sister that time.”

 

“I guess that was partly true…”

 

“It’s true.”

 

“Your Omma promised to come back but she never did, that made him believed that she chose you over him, that she loves you more than him.”

 

“But Omma left me in an orphanage.” She said trying to hold her tears.

 

“He didn't have a clue.”

 

“What are you saying?”

 

“When you and Yoochun started to get closer to each other like real brother and sister, he begun to get jealous. He was so sad when you almost ignored his gift for you.”

 

“That was a consolation; her princess poured ice cream on me that he was forced to give it to make me feel better.”

 

“Maybe… but I saw how he reacted when Yoona insulted your frame.”

 

And that’s it… her knees started to weaken again.

 

“My… frame…?” She mumbled.

 

“I was there and he was also there, listening to every word that Yoona throws on you. He wanted to shut her up but his hatred stopped him from doing the right things.”

 

“That’s why…” she finally let go of a tear.

 

“That’s why he asked me to throw Yoona’s frame and replace it with your frame. He still hates you after that.”

 

She remained quiet. She can’t take it anymore… Mr. Lee was dropping bomb on her in every words he said.

 

“Stop it Mr. Lee…” she begged but he didn’t listen.

 

“Seeing you with Yoochun made him realized his faults. He decided to forget everything about your Omma choosing you over him thing.” He sighed. No one could really stop him.

 

“You told me that you wanted to go to one of their concerts. I told her your wish. And because he wanted to get close to you, he bought you a ticket, but so sad that Yoochun already got you one.”

 

“He did?” damn she was crying so hard.

 

“And he was devastated when he found out the truth…”

 

“What truth?”

 

He looked at her straightly in the eyes and said… “… that your Omma left you. He was so devastated then."

 

“Who… told him the… truth…?”

 

“Your diary.”

 

“What?” she couldn’t believe it.

 

“I don't know the exact story but he regretted that he didn’t treat you right. Giving you a trip to Japan is his way to get to know you more Rei and make up for his mistakes… not because of what you said that it was just an investment. He loves you.”

 

She looked down and continued to cry.

 

Sakura was also crying at the kitchen after she heard Mr. Lee words.

 

“Now… I’m leaving everything then… It’s all up to you.” He said before he stood and bowed goodbye.

 

“Mr. Lee.” He stopped him.

 

“You know a lot.” She said in between sobs.

 

“I’ve been in your family even before your brother was born.”

 

“And you chose not to talk.”

 

He just smiled.

 

“Who are you?” she then asked.

 

“I’m Lee Seo Bin… your Appa’s best friend.”

 

 

 

*********************************************************

 

Oh there you go..... hope you like it.... thank you for those who posted some Yoochun's nickname... I had a blast... but still undecided so i plan to create a poll for them... happy reading.... next chapter....... STRAWBERRY CUPCAKES....

 

 

 

aejae22

BY BLOOD