Broken....

BY BLOOD

loneliness

 

I decided to change the title..... hope its okay with you....

 

To my dear Readers and Subscribers....

before you read this chapter.....

I need your help.... Please give me a nickname for Yoochun.....just post them on my wall.... every nickname will be highly appreciated.... thanks...

 

 

****************************************************************************************************************************

 

“What?” Sakura said as she served the bowl of newly cooked Yakisoba to Rei. The fragrant smell of the food has no effect on her though. She was like a walking zombie once again but she promised herself not to cry anymore. She was simply sick and tired of it. All she wanted to do now is to move on…

 

“They are monsters…” she said as she played on the noodles in front of her. “…Jaejoong and his friends.”

 

“But they are your friends too and Jaejoong is you brother.” She tried to bring back the positivity in her.

 

She took a deep breath and said…”Let’s go back to Japan.”

 

Sakura’s eyes grew bigger because of what she said.  “Are you crazy?”

 

“I want to go home.”

 

“But you’re already home.”

 

She fell silent for a while.

 

“Mimi, I don't know how you feel right know but at least try to listen to them.” She kneeled and hugged her side.

 

“I will work to buy us tickets. I want to start a brand new life once again, without him… without them.”

 

Sakura sighed; she knows how determined Rei was.

 

“How about Yoochun?”

 

Rei didn’t answer. How about Yoochun?

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m going home.” Yoochun said after he stood from the sofa. Junsu was seated beside him. Changmin was on the lawn getting some fresh air. Jaejoong was still on Rei’s front door and Yunho was with him.

 

“Yah… wait for me. I will just tell hyung.” Junsu said but Yoochun just kept on walking as if he heard nothing.

 

“Don't leave him alone.” Yunho said to Junsu before they go. He just nodded.

 

 

It was such a devastating day for DBSK. Jaejoong won’t listen to Yunho and Yoochun was shocked. But what hurt them most is the fact that Rei, their princess hates then.

Yunho swore he saw her eyes burning when she left. She never saw her furious like that before.

Changmin on the other hand chose to be with Jaejoong, he knows he was broken and needed some help. He was also worried about Rei, it was already late. He just can’t stand seeing his hyungs like this. He knows Yunho was also hurt but he tried to be strong for all of them. He wished he can do something to help them all.

 

He went upstairs to Yunho and Jaejoong.

 

“Jae… stand up. Go to your room and rest.” Yunho said to Jaejoong but he doesn’t seem to hear him at all. Changmin saw his hyung’s worried face so he tried to help by reaching for Jaejoong’s hand to help him stand, but he pushed him away.

 

“Hyung.” He said with pleading eyes.

 

Yunho stood and left, he was pissed of what’s happening now.He needed some fresh air.  The maknae sat beside his hyung.

 

“Changmin ah- “Jae said without looking at him.

 

“Hyung?”

 

“I need some pills, it will help me sleep.” He said and Changmin quickly stood and went t to Mr. Lee to get what he asked for. He saw Yunho at the lawn, thinking of ways to fix everything.

 

He returned with a bottle of pills and a glass of water. He handed the bottle to Jaejoong, he quickly opened it and got 12 tablets in his hand and started to swallow them all. Changmin was stunned so he held his hands preventing him from doing it.

 

“Hyung! What are you doing?!” he shouted at him.

 

Jaejoong tried to push his hands away but he was determined not to let him go.

 

“Leave me alone.” Jaejoong said with his lifeless voice.

 

“Hyung!”

 

“I need this, please.” Still trying to break away from his strong grip.

 

“Yunho Hyung!” he called, Jaejoong was making him freaking nervous. He can’t handle him alone.

 

 

 

“Yah… she could be in the streets now. I’m so worried about her.” Junsu said as he looked on the streets they passed by but Yoochun wasn’t listening. He just kept on driving, his eyes looking straightly at the road. His eyes were just so sad.

Junsu noticed that they started to gain some speed. He scolded himself for allowing him to drive; they were in the middle of a busy street in Seoul and Yoochun’s speed could only pass on the race track.Only one of two thing can happen to them now.... getting caught by a cop or... oh hell he doesn't want to think about it.

 

Junsu’s heart was beating so fast. He tightened his seat belt and tried to calm Yoochun down.

 

“Hey! Slow down. We are not in a hurry!” but Yoochun wasn’t listening he even step up the speed two lines faster. They were literally flying.

 

“Yah!!! I want to get married first! What’s wrong with you?” He was scared as hell now. “Yoochun ah!!!”

 

And then it happened, the street light suddenly turned red and Yoochun made a sharp brake. Junsu shouted in horror. The car stopped, both were wearing their seatbelts but Yoochun’s head hit the wheel. He felt warm liquid flowing from his forehead, he wiped it and it was blood. Junsu was shocked when he saw him.

 

“Oh my god blood!” he screamed and started to look for a tissue to wipe off the blood. “What’s wrong with you!” he stepped out of the car and opened the door on the driver’s seat. He helped Yoochun transfer to the passenger seat; he was holding his forehead as blood dripped from it. It was so nerve wracking that he would never let him drive again. They were lucky to be alive that night.

 

“Ah!!! I should’ve never let you drive! It was freaking scary! You really want DBSK to end that way? Cassiopeia will not love it!” Junsu kept on talking which made Yoochun’s head ache more. Junsu was mad.

 

“Yah!” he snapped. “Stop talking! Just drive!” Junsu answered him with a hiss.

 

He rushed him to the nearest hospital. While Yoochun was getting attended, Junsu called Yunho who was still at Jaejoong’s place.

 

 

“Jaejoong! What are you doing?!” he shouted as he saw how Changmin fought to keep him from swallowing the pills.

 

“Are you crazy?”

 

“Yunho, please just let me sleep.” Jaejoong begged him. Yunho got the bottle from him and threw it somewhere away from Jaejoong.

 

“One pill is enough to get some freaking sleep!” Yunho was furious at him. “One bottle can kill you!” he pulled his collar and shook it hard. He was just so angry now. “If this one pill fails knock you, I will knock you off my self!” he warned as he held a pill in his hand.

 

“What’s happening to you?!” he sat in front of him. Changmin was so sad and disappointed.

 

Then as if what just happened is not enough, Yunho received a call from Junsu telling about what happened to Yoochun.

 

He pressed the end button and threw himself at the floor and shut his eyes. He was so tired. What’s happening to s?

 

“Hyung?” Changmin started to get worried. “What happened?”

 

“Yoochun and Junsu met an accident.”

 

“Bwoh?” he exclaimed.

 

“Junsu is okay now. Yoochun have to receive a few stitches on his head but he’s going to be okay.” He assured him.

 

“Let’s take Jae to his room, I’ll go meet them.” He said “But please don't leave this guy all by himself. I’ll be back.” Changmin nodded and they both him go back to his room.

 

All of them are broken.

 

 

 

**********************************************

 

Short eh?................... sorry...... but the next chapter contains a lot of revelations so please watch out for it...... It's entitled.....

UNCLE LEE

 

aejae22

BY BLOOD