The Secret Rival of Yoona and Rei.....1

BY BLOOD

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoochun returned to the room alone. He seemed a little quiet.

"Hyung, where's Rei?" Changmin asked, looking for her.

 

"She went home." he said then took a glimpse of Jaejoong who sits quietly at a sofa.

 

"Ah...”

 

"He wants me to give you this." he said then throws a box a sushi at Jaejoong.

 

"Oh... Hyung... those are delicious. Rei is genius!" It was Junsu who unaware of the tension developing between Yoochun and Jaejoong.

 

"I'm not hungry."

 

Yoochun smirked at him. He always has high respect for Him being the oldest, but at this point he's pissed off. He still can’t forget what Rei have told him awhile ago at the roof top.

 

 

Blast from the past.....

 

“Is she... his girlfriend...?" Rei still faking a smile. Yoochun could tell.

 

"No... Jaejoong... is just fond of her..." then Yoochun hits his head. 'Yah! Stupid, why do you have to say that!' he secretly scolded himself.

 

"They seem so close." she looked at him.

 

And Yoochun didn’t know how to react or even what to say. She's smiling but he could feel the intensity of her loneliness.

 

"Jaejoong said that... that Yoona is like a sister to her." not sure if he said the right words.

 

Rei just nodded.

 

"Maybe because you're at the same age with her. She reminds him of you." he was trying to make her feel better.

 

"Ah... then... if Jaejoong Oppa treats her as a sister, I should treat her like one too. Yoona is also my sister from now on." he saw a very genuine smile from her which made him admire her. How could a girl have a very kind heart like that? He never saw any anger in her eyes, not even for Jaejoong.

 

"Saki would love to hear this." she than said.

 

"Saki?"

 

"Ah... Sakura, she's my best friend Oppa. We grew up together." she smiled." I met her at the orphanage."

 

"Orphanage?" that something he heard before but he didn’t have the chance to ask her because SNSD arrived.

 

"Yes, we lived in an orphanage under the supervision of Mother Superior."

 

"But... Jaejoong Hyung said... you lived with your Omma." Now he's puzzled.

 

"How could that be? Omma left me when I was 4 years old."

 

 

Those words made Yoochun body felt numb. He can’t even move his feet. He's not Jaejoong, He's not even related to this girl but what he discovered was truly shocking made him want to cry, made him want to hug her.

There's one thing that he made himself promise. He will protect her. DBSK will fill for Jaejoong. He won’t let anyone hurt this girl... from that moment... Rei is his sister, not BY BLOOD, but by heart.

 

'Your one unique girl Rei...'

 

"Ah... Oppa... I should call her now." And when she showed her phone... Yoochun eyes grew even more bigger and he became more pissed to Jaejoong.

 

 

 

 

.

She was still talking to her friend. Yoochun kept on staring at her. How could Jaejoong neglect her like that? He can buy others some expensive key chain but he can’t even give his sister a new cell phone. What she owns now is not even in the market anymore, considering she's from Japan... the land of gadgets. Ahhh too much thought for a day for him.

 

 

Rei was doing something in the kitchen when Jaejoong arrived. She heard some he was laugh with a... girl. She went to see who she is. Jaejoong was hugging the girl in her shoulders, they looked so happy. She bowed when Jaejoong saw her. She didn’t saw any reaction from him. But Yoona was different...

 

"Oh... Oppa, isn’t she was the girl in the roof top with Yoochun Oppa?" she said pouting.

 

"Yah...”

 

"What is she doing here?" she asked as if Rei was not even there. "Who is she?"

 

But before Jaejoong could answer....

 

"Ah... hello, I'm Rei... I’m Jaejoong Oppa's...." Jaejoong suddenly interrupted her.

 

"My assistant... yes... my assistant."

 

"Ah... Oppa... I want to rest now!" Yoona acted like a child.

 

"You know where to go..." Jaejoong replied with a smile.

 

"Ah... the room across yours?" she happily exclaimed, Rei’s former room.

 

"Go ahead and rest well." he said as she excited went upstairs. “You..." he said to Rei.”Don’t just barge in like that." then went upstairs.

 

Rei was left dumbfounded. 'Assistant?' she can’t believe what she just heard.

 

 

 

That time in Jaejoong room, he was holding a pretty flower brooch which he bought from Jeju. He took a glimpse at the picture on the broken frame.

 

 

The brooch was for Rei, but he didn’t give it

 

to her. He knows she loves flowers. He could still clearly recall.....

 

 

"Oppa..." it was 4 years old Rei.

 

"Ah... Omma! Did you hear that?" 7 years old Jaejoong said. "She called me Oppa!"

 

"Looks like she learned to say Oppa even before she could say Omma... I'm jealous...” their Omma pouted, and then smiled.

 

"Omma, I'm so happy, she called me Oppa." he said smiling at her. Rei was the kind of girl who doesn’t speak that often. They even brought her to the hospital but the doctor said that it’s just normal to some kids not to talk early.

“Can I pick one of your flowers?" he then added.

 

"Huh? Sure darling...” she said... they were at their Omma's garden that time.. Jaejoong’s favorite place.

 

He held two flowers; he gave the first one to his Omma and the other one to Rei...

 

"Rei... This is for you... from Oppa." little Rei then smiled.

 

 

Jaejoong tears suddenly fell as he remembers that scene. It was his happiest day.

 

"We could have been very best friends..." he said as he held the brooch tightly.

 

 

 

 

*************************

this is just the preview of the real rivalry.... hope you like it... i'll update tomorrow so watch out for the...... The secret rivaly 2