The Inconvenient Truth

BY BLOOD

 

sorry for the late update....

 

 

The moment I’ve been waiting for….. I really hope its worth the wait….

************************************************************

 

 

 

“Really? Thanks… Nah… I just get her myself.” Yoochun smiled as he pressed the end button of his phone.

The other members noticed his smile, they seen that before and he’s making them nervous…

 

“Aish…” Junsu squirmed… ”There goes playboy Yoochun.”

 

They were about to meet Manager Kang that time when Yoochun received a call from a mystery person.

Yoochun purposely walked faster, leaving them behind.

 

“Hyung! Wait for me!” Changmin followed him.

 

“Hyung, He’s dating a new girl right huh?” He casually asked their leader.

 

Nah… He’s a one woman man now.”

 

“I don't think so. Once a playboy, always a playboy.” He shook his head.

 

“Yah!” Jaejoong interrupted. “What are you talking about?” he’s not really listening that time. He’s thinking of something else.

 

“Hero, what’s happening to you?” Yunho said irritated on the way he’s acting lately. Jaejoong just ignored him.

 

“Kim Rei Mi.” said Manager Kang he shook his head in disbelief.

 

“What?” Yoochun blurted out.

 

“Hyung… Are you sure?” Yunho wanted to be sure.

 

All of them were stunned about the identity of the up loader.

 

Yoochun suddenly stood up. “She’s not the Rei Mi we know right?” He just can’t accept it.

 

“There’s a picture in here account.” Manager Kang answered back.

 

“I don't believe you.” All of them stared at Jaejoong at his reaction. “She just can’t do that.” Junsu and Changmin nodded in agreement.

 

“She doesn’t even own a computer!” Yoochun is heated now.

 

“Hyung, she must be someone else, not my sister.” It’s Jaejoong. He had enough heartbreak already, he can’t accept another one.

 

“I’m still working on it; I hired someone who can fix this stuff.” The manager then he texted someone, “You will have a press conference tomorrow, you just have to tell the truth Jaejoong. Cause honestly, that picture is slowly eating DBSK alive.” He said before he leaves.

 

Yunho and Changmin examined the picture once again. The pose was really scandalous and can ruin their image. Jaejoong suddenly banged the door and left.

 

“Jae!” Yunho shouted. The rest followed him.

 

“Hyung…!”

 

 

Meanwhile…. The unkind cold woke Rei from her deep slumber. There no heater so she can feel the extreme cold coming from the outside. She looked at the window and she saw the whole place covered with thick pearly white snow. She stood and went to looked for Mr. Lee, she badly needed a thick blanket or else the temperature could freeze her. But Mr. Lee was no where insight.

 

“Uncle Lee?” but no answer.

 

She went to the kitchen but still no Mr. Lee. She then heard her phone ring and she quickly answered it. Seo Hyun from SNSD was calling her.

 

“Rei?” she said. “Seo Hyun, may I help you?”

 

Seo hyun on the other hesitated for a while.

 

“Is there something wrong?” she started to worry.

 

“Rei… so..something happened to Jaejoong Oppa.” She snapped.

 

“Yah? What happened to him?” her heart was beating a thousand times per second. She heard Seo hyun took a deep breath before she dropped the news.

 

“He’s in the hospital.” Rei felt the blood run off her face. She felt her knees weakened. ‘Something happened to Jaejoong Oppa.’

 

“W…What happened to him?” she tried not to panic.

 

“I will tell you later, we are just a block away from your house and we’re going to the hospital. Do you want me to pick you up?”

 

“Yes please.” She said without thinking. She immediately run to the door, she went out to the freezing whether. She didn’t even bother to bring a jacket with her.

 

‘Oppa, I’m coming… wait for me.’ She quickly stepped inside the van as it arrived.

 

“Seo Hyun!”

 

“Rei…” Seohyun suddenly cried. “I’m sorry.”

 

“Yah… stop it… you are making me feel more nervous.”

 

She then heard someone clapped behind them. She slowly turned and saw Yoona smiling evilly at them. “Y…Yoona?”

 

“Very good Seo hyun… Yoona is so proud of you.” Soo hyun looked down and cried.

 

“What’s the meaning of this?” Rei asked her.

 

She laughed at her. “You are really stupid.”

 

“Yoona please, Jaejoong Oppa is in the-“ but she cut her out.

 

“And you believe Seo Hyun?” she smirked. “Wow, you could really pass for an actress.” She then turned to crying Seo hyun. “You just send Rei to her end.”

 

“Unnie…” She said pleading.

 

“Shut up!”

 

“Yoona!” Rei turned to her. “What are you going to do to me?”

 

“Aish! I thought you got it already… slow!” she blurted out. She then looked at her nails then said…”Hmmmm… not much… I will just kill you.” She evilly laughed.

 

Rei was wrong for underestimating Yoona, this girl could kill. She’s starting to feel scared now. Yoona even uses her friends for her tactics.

 

She looked outside the van, the snowing very hard. She can’t even tell their location. Soon the van stopped. Then Yoona forces her to go out. She hugged herself because of the cold… all she could see was white. Yoona stayed in the van as she froze outside.

 

“Yoo… na… please… it’s so cold…” she pleaded. She can’t stand it anymore. She rubbed her hands to have a little warm.

 

“Exactly my point.” Yoona grinned at her. “I will give you a very cold death…”

 

“You can’t do that! Oppa will look for me!” she shouted back, but Yoona just laugh louder.

 

“Wrong! They won’t even bother to look for you.” She grabbed her laptop and showed her a picture. “This is the picture that is spreading now in the internet. A picture of Jaejoong Oppa kissing a girl… Cassiopeia won’t be so happy about it.”

 

Rei can’t even keep her eyes open. She was just to cold to even recognize the person in the picture.

 

“And you know who uploaded this?” she gave her a stabbing stare. “You.”

 

“W-what?”

 

“I am just so smart eh?” the evil lady removed the laptop and grabbed her chin. “DBSK will be so mad at you, especially Jaejoong Oppa and he will send you back to Japan where you belong!”

 

“No… no… they won’t believe it.!” She tried to fight back but the snow slowly taking her strength. “They will look for me.”

 

Yoona suddenly slapped her. “No they won’t! Because I already hired someone to get all of your clothes and throw them away so that they will think that you run away because you are guilty!”

 

Finally, Rei retreated. Yoona planned everything so perfectly. “Yoona please…” but she’s just too cold as the snow to show compassion. Even Seo hyun can’t do anything about it. Yoona will let her die in the blistering cold just like that.

 

“I’m getting so cold… I must go now… Enjoy the snow...” she smiled sweetly before closing the door and drove off.

 

Rei tried to run after it but it was too hard. The heavy snow didn’t allow her. She looked around to find a shelter. She luckily found two trash cans beside a house. She quickly placed herself in between them for a little warmth. It’s no use looking for her way back home now… everything was covered with snow. She just prayed that someone will passed by and help her.

 

Meanwhile… Jaejoong and the rest of the DBSK went home to look for Rei.

 

Jaejoong’s voice bounced through the walls of the house but Rei didn’t answer. Even Mr. Lee was nowhere to be seen. Yoochun tried to call her but they heard it ringing of the living room. Rei left it there after Seo Hyun called her.

 

“She left her phone?” Yoochun started to worry.

 

Junsu then rushed to her room but no Rei was found.

 

“Something is wrong.” Yunho finally said.

 

“Hyung! All her clothes were gone!” Junsu shouted from her room. They rush to get inside.

 

He was right, Rei room was practically empty.

 

“Could it be…” Jaejoong cut Changmin’s words.

 

“She has no where to go!”

 

“But where is she?!” Yoochun placed his hands on his head in desperation.

 

“I will call the cops.” Jaejoong was about to go when Junsu stopped him.

 

“Hyung… look.” Junsu showed him a book wrapped in yellow fur.

 

“What is that?”

 

“I think it’s her diary.” Junsu handed it to him.

 

“I’ll call the cops.” Yunho volunteered leaving them.

 

Jaejoong started to read it hoping they would find a clue to find her. But the contents of her diary made his world turn up side down. The others silently stared at him while he reads it. And slowly… he falls unto his knees. Yoochun held his arms for support but he was just too weak to stand. He kept on reading and he started to cry hurtfully.

 

“Hyung… are you okay?” they were all stunned by his reactions. What did Rei wrote down on that diary that made Jaejoong cried like this?

 

Yunho had returned from calling the cops, he saw their reactions as well as Jaejoong. He could not believe it. Jaejoong is the kind of person that hides his emotions. He won’t let anyone see him cry. But now… all his defenses broke down.

 

Today is the day…. Saki and I will be discharge in this orphanage after 14 years…

 

…I wish Omma is with me right now… I’m scared....

 

Mother superior said Omma left me in the orphanage when I was four… I don't remember anything… I wish God will show me her face even in my dreams…

 

Yah!!! Somebody hurt Saki today… that bully called us bastards! I just can let him go away so I fought back… now I have 1 big ugly bruise on my face…

 

Didi We will harvest our strawberries to day…. I am so excited... its my first time…

 

Didi, a man went here a while ago… he said I need to go to Korea to meet my brother…. Can you believe it? I have a brother!!!

 

I have finally arrived here in Korea, the home of my Appa and Omma. Too bad my Appa couldn’t wait for me but still, I’m happy because I still have a brother, can you imagine? a brother. I thought I was an orphan and will forever be but I was wrong!!!

 

I know Oppa doesn’t like me. Things didn’t end up like I imagine them to be. But I won’t give up! Someday we'll be close. I will still cook breakfast for him. I will still take care of him. I will still be his sister.

 

I’m a tough girl right Didi? Well… not as tough as Saki but I know I can make it through. I can stand any humiliation or anything. Saki and I were living on humiliation all our lives, calling us bastards and unwanted. I guess were used to it now.

 

Now Didi, I have to show everyone that I am strong. I can’t rely on other people every time.

 

Jaejoong Oppa finally ate what I have prepared! And that’s for the first time!!! I’m soooo happy that I was so energized in my work this day. I greeted everyone with a HUGE smile which made my manager wondering. Ahhh!!! Can you believe it? He finally ate his breakfast!!!

 

He finally called me by my name… But it’s kinda sad. Jaejoong Oppa is so close and yet so far. I’m not giving up on him, it’s just that… I’m tired. I know its wrong… Maybe I’m being so clingy that I get to irritate him more. He needs his space and I think I should give him that.

 

hope I’ll get the chance to fulfill Jaejoong Oppa’s wish too.

 

This is the worst day ever. I never thought I that I could say those really harsh word to Jaejoong Oppa.

 

Awww Didi, I’m really hurting right now. I just want to sleep and never to wake again.

 

 

“Omma also left her…”

 

“Huh?” Yunho just don't get him… Yoochun stared at him… the truth finally hit him.

 

“Hyung… what are you talking about?” worried Junsu tried to get his thought straight.

 

“My sister lived in an orphanage for 14 years!” he suddenly burst and cried so hard.

 

Junsu, Changmin and Yunho were shocked at the truth. The idea of Rei coming from an orphanage was just too hard to digest. Yoochun on the other hand wasn’t surprise at all… he knew all about it but he’s not the right person to tell Jaejoong.

 

“My… my sister lived as an… an orphan….” He tried so hard to speak but his heart was so heavy, he could hardly breathe.

 

“Changmin… get some water…” Yunho commanded the maknae in which he followed quickly.

 

Jaejoong was so shaken up that he dropped the diary on the floor.

 

Junsu got it and read… he gasp and covered his mouth in disbelief.

 

“Hyung…” Junsu sympathized with him.

 

“I’ve been… so hard on her… thinking Omma chose her…over… me…” he remembered the times when he treated her so badly… “I am so stupid!” he grabbed his own hair because of anger… “Stupid!”

 

“Jae… “Yunho tried to calm him while Yoochun patted his back for relief. Then….

 

“Hyung! Hyung!” Changmin shouted from the outside. He came back running wit h the water in her hand and Seo hyun.

 

“Seo Hyun?” Junsu asked her. “What are you doing here…?”

 

And Seo hyun told them everything……

 

“Where is she?” Yoochun was desperate. Rei was left in the blistering cold to die.

 

“We left her 3 blocks away from here.” Even seo hyun was frightened but their anger.

 

Yoochun suddenly left to look for Rei…Junsu and Changmin followed him.

 

“I will look for her.” Jaejoong said as he tried to move.

 

“No… you can’t… let them look for her.” He opposed and grabbed his arm. But Jaejoong just pushed him away and left. Yunho had no choice but to follow…

 

Seo Hyun was left crying… but she knew she just made the right decision.

 

 

 

The cruel wind blew again… She felt the heaviness of the snow on her head… She tried to removed it but her hand were to heavy… she couldn’t even feel them now… She never knew death could be this cold… She prayed silently hoping the Lord will hear her…

 

“Lord… if this… is the… way I would die…. Please…. Make it fast….”

 

Then she heard voices…. Voices that caller out her name…

 

“Jae..joong...Oppa…?” and she slowly closed her eyes in retreat.

 

 

 

********************************************************************************

 

Ahhhh…. Please don't kill me for this… I hope you will like it…. Please watch out for the next chapter…. REI’S THIRD WISH…

 

 

aejay 22 By Blood