Like clothes without brands

BY BLOOD

 

 

 

Chapter 4
 Like Clothes without Brands
 
 
 

"Ms. Kim, I’m very sorry about what happened," Mr. Lee said, bowing. Reimi smiled. She was really clueless. Everything was so mixed up, disappointment, sadness, everything. Her hunger added to the very long list of unwanted emotions. Too bad it growled in front of Mr. Lee who chuckled at her expression.

He smiled and said, “Well, DBSK is not a fast food but I know you're familiar with KFC." 

She tried to smile and cracked a joke. "DBSK sounds yummier to me." She was not really serious about it. The sadness was temporarily forgotten as Mr. Lee took her to eat.

***
Meanwhile, DBSK were watching a foreign film when Junsu said something that made Jaejoong feel uncomfortable.

"Hey Hyung, you really look like her. There is this resemblance that I can’t explain." Jaejoong just stared at him, disapprovingly. His attention was now diverted to the weird member. He can’t believe he said such thing.

"Mr. Lee lets go eat at DBSK. Tsk." Yoochun smiled as he mimicked what Reimi blurted shamelessly, “Just like Jaejoong Hyung."

"She looks so innocent," Yunho added, his eyes not leaving the TV screen.

"I thought Reimi really wanted to hug you," now everyone looked at Changmin like the maknae grew three heads all of a sudden. 

Yoochun was amazed. "Seriously! You actually remember her name?" he asked.

"Uh… uh. Is there anything wrong with that? What's so surprising about it?" then he munched the popcorn he was holding like a hostage. "You're supposed to give her a very warm welcome." 

 Yoochun just shrugged, slightly ashamed that he didn’t even bother to remember her name, tainting his title as DBSK's resident playboy. 

"Why don't we just change the topic?" Jaejoong stood irritably. He was not in the right mood to talk about things as of the moment, especially his sister. He obviously woke up on the wrong side of the bed. And to add up, Mr. Lee asked him to pick her up at the airport, in which he violently declined.

"The topic is your long-lost sister," Junsu said trying to get some popcorn from Changmin. “Isn’t that what you were waiting for?"

"Cut that! I was not waiting for her. I wasn’t even looking for her." Jaejoong was really irritated. Why was suddenly interested in her?

"No wonder the maids don’t like him," Yoochun whispered to no one in particular. "Only Mr. Lee can stand up against his so-called 'loner' attitude."

“You should be glad because your sister gets to live with you," Yunho said, again without looking at them. He was so focused on the television that even Junsu and Changmin's mini rambles were not successful to take his eyes off the television.

Jaejoong was okay living alone. He survived the years all by himself. But he did feel lonely at times but anger stopped him from doing the right things, like looking for his sister. Mr. Lee practically did everything for him. All he did was to dance, sing, perform and enjoy. Everything was going well until one day, Mr. Lee told him that he found his sister. He dreaded it. Like he said before, Jaejoong wasn't even looking for her and he didn't have the plan to look for her.

"Hyung, you should be nice to her. A family without love is like clothes without brands. As for girls, it’s like shoes without heels." Junsu said smiling. Everyone looked at him in utter disbelief.

"Are you serious?" Yunho said staring at him. His attention was finally diverted from the TV to him. "That doesnt make sense."

"He's hopeless..." Yoochun shook his head.

 
 
 
aejae22
BY BLOOD