My Jaejoong Oppa

BY BLOOD

 

 

enjoy!!!!

***************************************************

 

“O…ppa…” she mumbled.

  Jaejoong rushed beside her.

 

“Mimi….” He held her hands… They started to feel warmer.

 

“Oppa…” she tries to open her eyes.

 

“Mimi, this is Jaejoong Oppa… open your eyes.” He said softly.

 

He saw her tried to follow him, she slowly moved her lids.

 

“She heard you.” Yoochun finally smiled, partly relieve.

 

“Mimi, open your eyes.” He repeated.

 

 

 

 

She then heard voices coming from nowhere. She looked around but saw no one. She saw her Omma vanished through a very bright light, so bright that it almost blinded her.

 

“Mimi… this is Jaejoong Oppa… open your eyes.”

 

“Oppa…?” the voice of her Oppa made her smile, she quickly turned around and looked where the voice was coming from.

 

She slowly opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was her brother looking so worried. She tried to move her head but it made her squirmed in pain.

 

“Rei…” she saw Yoochun smiled at her.

 

A tear left her eyes as she slowly remembered everything.

 

“Mimi, what’s wrong?” Jaejoong started to worry again. “You are in the hospital.”

 

“Oppa…” she cried in pain… she could hardly breathe.

 

Yoochun automatically stood up and called the doctor, the other three who were waiting outside looked at him, frightened. The doctor immediately came and checked Rei.

 

“She’s going to be okay.” He said as he removed the stethoscope from his ears.

 

Rei heard their sigh of relief.  Jaejoong finally smiled with a very light heart. He and Yoochun exchanged high fives. Both were at ease now.

She still couldn’t move her body but someone caught her eyes, a very familiar girl who was silently sitting at a corner.

 

“S..saki?”

 

Sakura slowly lifted her head and cried the moment she saw her.

 

“Mimi.” She stood and sat beside her. She couldn’t even hug her that’s whey she held her hand tightly. It’s been months since they last saw each other..

 

“You finally earned the money to visit me?” Rei said, trying to sound okay, but every time she uttered a word, she always runs of breath.

 

Sakura shook her head. “No, your Yoochun Oppa brought me here.”

 

“Yoochun Oppa?” Yoochun smiled and waved at her. “Thank you.” she said in tears.

 

“3 wishes fulfilled.”

 

She smiled.

 

“Yah… stop talking now.” Jaejoong said to Yoochun. He started to get jealous by their closeness. “She needs to rest.”

 

 

The rest went to see Rei but she wasn’t allowed to talk. Sakura was left in her room while the rest stayed outside including Jaejoong and Yoochun.

 

 

“She’s resting now.” Yoochun announced.

 

“The doctor said she can go home tomorrow, Lee prepare the room across mine.” He said but immediately changed his mind. “No, get someone who can change everything inside.”

 

“Huh?” Changmin stared at him. “That’s the best room in the house next to yours, why do you have to redesign it?”

 

Jaejoong looked at him. “I made a mistake of giving my sister the maid’s bedroom before, this time I’m giving her the best.”

 

Changmin smiled at him. Jaejoong’s expression was so serious but his heart started to soften obviously.

 

“And besides, that room is filled with microbes.” He said which made the others frown.

 

“But hyung, Yoona used that room.” Junsu said.

 

“Exactly my point.” He said before he walked away.Junsu and Changmin looked at each other in confusion.

 

“Jae, where are you going?” Yunho asked him, he answered back while walking away.

 

“I got some business to take care of.”

 

Yoochun understood what he said, immediately followed him. “I’m coming with you.”

 

Jaejoong didn’t respond, instead he threw his car keys to him. They looked at each other and then smirked.

 

It’s payback time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

SME Building: SNSD practice room. The group were preparing for their performance at Music Bank, they’ve been practicing for 3 straight hours now. All of them were tired but Yoona seemed so energized.

 

“Okay” Tae yeon said while she wiped her face with a towel.  “10 minutes break.”

 

The girls nodded and thank their leader, some of them lied down to rest but Yoona did not like it.

 

“Unnie, why are we wasting our time resting, we should practice more.” She said while looking down at them.

 

“We’re resting, you can continue practicing if you want too.” Yuri said after she drank her water.

 

“Aish… lazy!” she shouted.

 

“Yah!” Jessica snapped. “Why don't you continue to practice alone? We are tired and needed some rest.”

She really hate her for being selfish.

 

She gave them her registered smirked and continue to dance. She smiled every time she remembers something. Seo hyun just looked at her from afar. She started to avoid her after that incident.

 

She’s in the middle of day dreaming when someone knocked. Hyo yeon quickly open it and bowed to those who entered. In front of SNSD now are two of the five gods of the east.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa!” Yoona’s eyes shone the moment that she saw Jaejoong. She immediately ran towards him and hugged him.

 

Jaejoong let her hug him. She was used doing that. But today will be the last time.

 

Yoona noticed that Jaejoong wasn’t responding that’s why she showed her pouting face again.

 

“Oppa! What’s wrong with you?” she said.

 

Yoochun just watched them. Jaejoong will take care of it.

 

But Jaejoong just kept on staring at him; it was emotionless at first but as he recalled Rei’s pale face when they saw her in the snow, his handsome face slowly turned into lethal. Yoona stepped back after she saw his reaction.She never seen that before so she started to get nervous. The other girls remained silent; they don't want to get involve on it.

 

“Oppa…?” she said. Jaejoong kept on walking towards her as she stepped back. But she felt defeated when the wall slammed into her back.

 

He put his right arm against the wall and smirked. He never thought that a girl with an angel face hides an evil heart. He regretted treating her as his sister.

 

“Oppa…? You are scaring me now.” She’s about to cry.

 

“You are?” Jaejoong finally said sarcastically.  “YOU should be scared.”

 

Yoona doesn’t have the slightest idea that Jaejoong already knew what she did to Rei.

 

She tried to move away from him. But Jaejoong grabbed her arm which made her squirm.

 

“From now on, stay away from me and Rei.” Yoona’s eyes grew bigger. “And stay out of my life…” he said and walked away.

 

Yoona was astonished. She can’t believe her Oppa said it to her face. She cried out loudly, other girls tried to comfort her but she just pushed them away. She suddenly stood up and went to Seo Hyun which made her frightened.

 

“What did you say to Oppa?” her eyes were flaming. Seo hyun looked down and shook her head.

 

“Nothing Unnie… nothing.”

 

“You better shut your mouth little Seo Hyun. You know what I can do.” She jolted at her before she walked away leaving them all behind.

 

 

“Hyung.” Jaejoong was talking to their manager at the phone. “I know who uploaded those pictures on the net.”

 

“Really?” Manager Kang can’t believe it. “Who?”

 

But Jaejoong has other plans. “Just find the man in that picture. Bring him to me.” He pressed the end button.

 

“Hyung? Why didn’t you tell him?” Yoochun asked as they walked back to the car.

 

“I’ll take care of it. I’ll make them pay.”

 

 

 

 

 

Rei opened her eyes; she’s in a different room now. She looked around but she couldn’t recognize the place. The hospital apparatus were no where in sight; instead modern things were surrounded her.

 

The room was so fragrant; the kind of smell that made her relaxed.  She saw the snow falling from outside but it’s so warm in that room. The bed was so comfortable, she could sleep there forever. Her breathing was slowly returning to normal. She still feels weak but she’s a lot better now compared before. She was in the middle of thinking when someone knocked; it was Mr. Lee holding a tray with breakfast in it.

 

“Good morning Rei.” He said smiling.

 

“Good Morning.” She smiled back, still sores.

 

“Here is your breakfast. How are you now?”

 

“I’m very much okay Uncle.”

 

He smiled again. “Ahh… 3 days of sleep really helps.”

 

“..3 days?” What is he talking about?

 

“You have been sleeping for three straight days now.”

 

“Huh?” She thought it was only yesterday that she was in the hospital.

 

“You have been discharge from the hospital 3 days ago. But I think the doctor gave you heavy doses that’s why you were still unconscious when your Oppa brought you home.” He explained everything to her.

 

“Oppa? Where is he?”

 

“He’s sleeping in your old room. He asked for a vacation from his company to take care of you.” Rei just kept on staring at him, listening attentively. “He’s awake during the night and sleeps during the day. He turned into a nocturnal human for 3 days.” He slightly chuckled.

 

“But… why he’s sleeping in my room?” Jaejoong’s room was so big; it’s three times the size of their house in Japan.

 

“Because you are in his room right now.” He sighed.

 

“What?” She can’t believe it. Why would he do that?

 

“The doctor said you should be kept warm. Your new room is under renovation. Your Oppa wanted a new room for you. So he has to sleep there and gave his room to you.”

 

“But there are a lot of rooms in this house.” Mr. Lee shook his head.

 

“I really don't know what gets into your brother’s head but he insisted on sleeping on your room.”

 

This made Rei’s heart melt. Her Oppa took care of her; he even gave his own room for her.

 

Rei suddenly stood.

 

“Where are you going?” Mr. Lee worried.

 

“To Oppa.” As she tried to walk, but she was still weak that she couldn’t hold her balance. She almost tripped. Mr. Lee helped her stand.

 

 

 

 

She slowly opened the door to her room. She saw Jaejoong sleeping on her small bed. He was covered with blanket. She covered herself because she also felt the coldness of the room.

 

“Uncle, please give me a thick blanket.” Mr. Lee immediately followed.

 

He gave what she asked for and Rei carefully placed it over Jaejoong. Her movements awakened him.

 

She stepped back, worried that he might get mad at him but instead…

 

“Oppa…” she bowed and started to walked away.

 

Jaejoong then called her which made her very surprise. “Mimi.”

 

‘Mimi? He called me Mimi.’ She slowly turned around. Jaejoong was seating on her bed now.

 

“Oppa.”

 

“Why did you stand? Are you okay?” She saw the sincerity of his word through his eyes.

 

‘He worries about me.’

 

Rei nodded. They stared at each other for a moment. Jaejoong didn’t know what to do next. Rei on the other hand was just so happy that she cannot control her feelings. She walked slowly towards him and to Jaejoong’s surprise; she hugged him tightly and cried. Jaejoong smiled and hugged her in return.

 

‘Finally…’ she thought as she buried her face to his chest.

 

Jaejoong hugged her more. He’s never been that happy until that moment. Her sister is finally in her arms now. And he kept her promise to her Omma.

 

He has a lot to say to her, but that moment….. words were not needed.

 

 

 

 

**************************************

Okay… let me explain. This is not yet the end okay? Keep supporting this fanfic. I’m not yet finish with Yoona and the rest of the characters… please watch out for the next chapter…. WHEN 2 KOREANS CONQUERED JAPAN.

I’m sorry for the mistakes…

 

aejae22

 

BY BLOOD