their life...

BY BLOOD

 

 

 

“So tell me Mimi, when will you accept his proposal?”

 

 

‘Great timing.’ It was Yoochun who was so busy saying things under his breath. He never thought Sakura can be that talkative.

 

“But you love him right?” 

 

 

‘Yah right… say straight to my face.’ He tightened his grip to the steak knife.

 

“Do I have to?”

 

“And you are having second thoughts? One wrong answer and I swear you will never see me alive again.’ The agony of waiting succumbed him. ‘Come on Rei… who is the lucky guy.’

 

Little drops of sweat appeared on his face. His princess loves someone else. He wanted to kill the guy for stealing his Minnie from him.

 

 

‘Ah… princess… why don't you just kill me now?’

 

“Yes… I love him.”

 

 

It was like a bomb dropped on his head. His mind went blank. His tower collapsed with her words. He was planning to propose soon but he guessed that it was just too late to do that now. She‘s loving someone else. He thought that Rei only see him as her brother… her Oppa.

 

He dropped his knife and fork. He was so pissed. He wanted to meet the devil guy that moment and strangle him to death.

 

“Yoochun?” he heard Jaejoong called.

 

‘Please forgive me for this.’  “I can’t take it anymore. Sorry Hyung.” It was like asking permission from him.

 

He held and arms as gentle as possible and locked her lips to his. He was kinda shocked when he tasted her lips.

 

‘Damn. How can you be this sweet?' He looked her in the eyes and saw that she was stunned. He closed his eyes to feel the kiss. It was truly amazing… Her innocent lips to his. He was in heaven that time. She made him happy once again. But soon reality hits him. He had to let go .

 

“Jae…joong…Oppa…” he heard her say. Their eyes were nailed at each other.  “He stole my … my first kiss.”

 

 

‘I’m your first kiss?’That made his heart ache more. He saw their expressions… they were all thunder stricken.

 

 

He then  smiled at her. “We’re even now.”

 

“Huh?” he heard then gasped.

 

“You stole my heart and never gave it back.”  ‘Great… what a nice way to propose… its way too far from what I planned for.’

 

 

“Tell your guy that I’m your first kiss huh?” he wasn’t sure if that would help. He couldn’t even think clearly that time. He started to walk away. He can’t look her now. Junsu was right, Minnie loves that goofy… that ugly dog of her.

 

 

“Mimi, what’s the name of the guy that you love and dreamt of last night?”

 

‘Oh please Sakura… can you wait for me to go out first?’ he sighed and continued to walk. ‘Don't bother to answer princess… I’m already heart broken.’ He felt his feet were so heavy that he was nearly dragging them.

 

“Park Yoochun.” He heard her say from behind.

 

‘Park….Yoochun?’ he froze. ‘Park Yoochun… that’s my name.’

 

He slowly turned around and saw them staring at him.

 

Sakura was smiling as she munched her food. Jaejoong raised one of his eye brows. Yunho and Changmin were smiling like there was no tomorrow. And Junsu smirked at him.  He saw her princess’ cheeks turned red as she looked down. He pointed his self and asked…

 

“My… name is Park Yoo…chun…right?” he knew he was being stupid but he wanted to make sure.

 

“No...” Junsu said laughing. “You are Mickey Mouse.”

 

“You are talking about me right?” He turned to Rei. But she just looked down once again.

 

“Oh yeah.” Sakura confirmed.

 

And little by little… his smile filled his face and it slowly turned into a laugh.

 

“You are crazy.” It was Yunho.

 

Yoochun was so happy that he wanted to hug her right then and there but… Jaejoong stood which made him stepped back.

 

“Yah…” he said seriously. Rei suddenly looked at her Oppa. “It’s Mimi we’re talking about here.”

 

“Don't worry hyung, I will marry her whichever church she choose.” He smiled at him but Jaejoong frowned.

 

“Marry her?” he growled. “Are you serious?!” even all of them were shocked.

 

“Yah… why is the sudden rush?” Changmin asked.

 

Jaejoong walked straight to him and grabbed his collar.

 

“Hyung?” he was pinned against the wall.

 

“You have no plan of hurting her right?”

 

Yoochun shook his head.

 

“Good.” He smirked. “And you will not marry her yet okay?”

 

“Hyung?” he protested.

 

“Shhh…!” he shut him off. “You have to wait for her. It’s her decision now, not yours. Get me?”

 

He nodded in defeat.

 

 

 

Rei and Yoochun went in the garden after that unforgettable lunch. Rei was looking at her side while Yoochun swayed her arms while walking. That was a VERY awkward moment for them.

 

Yoochun then slowly took her hand, Rei blushed because of it but she didn’t protested. They sat on the bench beside her rows of pots, still holding hands.

 

“You really scared the hell out of me a while ago.” He started.

 

“Huh?” she looked at him. “I didn’t do anything. It was Saki’s”

 

He smiled sweetly at her which made her smile again.

 

“Then I should thank her for a job well done.”

 

Rei shook her head when she recalled how Saki cleverly made him show Yoochun’s true feelings for her. Yoochun was so glad at that moment. He was with his princess… what could be better than that? Jaejoong made him promise never to steal kisses from her. He was force to agree because Jaejoong warned him that he would not let him see his princess for a long time. What could be worst than that?

He was still enjoying the moment when he remembered something. He let go of her hand and pulled a sheet of paper from his pocket. Rei watched him, puzzled.

 

“Look.” He said as he showed her his skills in folding a origami swan.

 

“Oppa? You know how to make one?” she smiled in amazement.

 

He nodded proudly. He gave her the swan afterwards.

 

“This is great.” Rei said as she looked at it closely.

 

“I have a great teacher.”

 

Then she remembered something.

 

“Oppa?”

 

He looked at her.

 

“What about your last wish?”

 

He then smiled as he looked away.

 

“What now?” she said pouting.

 

“I got it now.”

 

“Huh?” she was puzzled. “I don't remember that you told me about it.”

 

“You.” he looked at her eyes

 

“Huh?” she was once again puzzled.

 

“My third wish is to have you.”

 

“Me?” she slowly smiled. “Really?" She can’t believe it.

 

“I was too shy to tell you that’s why I kept it as a secret.” He explained.

 

“Shy? Why?”

 

“Because I thought you only see me as your Oppa.”

 

“And I always thought that you were with your girlfriend when I was in Japan that’s why you didn’t call”

 

“Huh? I didn't have a girlfriend… I didn’t even dated anyone…” he confessed.

 

“Since when?” she gave him a very serious look.

 

“Since I met you.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa… where are we?” rei asked her brother. They have been walking for at least 15 minutes now. She was carrying a bouquet of flower s while Jaejoong was holding some fruits.

 

“Just a little more.” He smiled at her.

 

He thought about it for how many nights. Mr. Lee made him see why their Appa included those conditions in his last will and testament. He said that that their Appa just wanted to make up for his mistakes.

 

Mr. Lee was beside him in his deathbed. He said to give his apologies to Jae. But Jaejoong chose to leave because he was so angry with him.

 

He’s still mad at his father but he was slowly letting go because of Rei. And today, he will fulfilled her last wish.

 

“Here we are…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was a small mound of soil covered with grass.

 

“Huh?” she looked at him.

 

“This is Appa’s grave.”

 

“Appa?” she can’t believe it. She didn’t even think that it was a grave, far different from Japan. But she felt happy. She can finally talk to her Appa.

 

They offered the flowers and fruits and for the first time, Jaejoong bowed to give his respect with Rei.

 

“Appa.” Rei said happily. “I’m Rei Mi… your daughter. And I’m with Jaejoong Oppa.”

 

She took his hand.

 

“And we are finally together now. Omma is not here but I know that wherever she is… she‘s also happy because Oppa and I are together again. I hope you’re happy now.”

 

She said before she turned her back.

 

 

Jaejoong hugged her before they went down the hill together. And they are ready to face the world once again… as brother and sister…..

 

 

BY BLOOD

Aejae22