not your ordinary girl...,

BY BLOOD

Diary entry #3

 

It's been a week since I started my work as a tutor. And it’s been a week also since Jaejoong Oppa last talk to me and even looked at me. He seems so mad when he saw me at the SM building. Well, it's partly my fault. I should've told him before hand, but I just want to replace his broken frame.

I'm glad Jaejoong Oppa never confronted Mr. Lee about me. I was so worried then. But it was such a relief to know that he will never fire him.

I know Oppa doesn’t like me. Things didn’t end up like I imagine them to be. But I won’t give up! Someday we'll be close. I will still cook breakfast for him. I will still take care of him. I will still be his sister.

 

 

 

She woke up extra early that day. DBSK went to Jeju last night and they will be back this day so she decided to make some sushi for them. She arrived early at the SM building. She patiently waited in the room assigned for them. The haven’t arrived yet/

 

On her way, she noticed that there are more fans waiting outside than the usual. She had to use the back door once again to make her way.

 

 

It took them another hour before they arrive. They found her reading on a corner.

 

 

 

"Ah! Rei!" It was Junsu who was so excited to see her. He hugged her which made Changmin's eyes grew bigger.

 

 

 

"Yah!" he exclaimed. "My turn." then he also hugged her.

 

 

 

"It's obvious that you really missed your tutor." Yunho said smiling.

 

 

 

"Yeah, they never did that to their previous tutor." It’s Yoochun who also hugged her.

 

 

 

"How's Jeju?" She asked them in English.

 

 

 

"Ah! It's very beautiful." Junsu said in English excitedly.

 

 

 

Rei smiled satisfactorily. It's been a week, and never had a problem. Then she noticed that Jaejoong was not with them.

 

 

 

"Yunho Oppa, where's my brother?" she said while looking around.

 

 

 

"He went to see SNSD."

 

 

 

"SNSD?"

 

 

 

"Yah... another fast food chain." Yoochun said. They all laughed because of it.

 

 

 

"Ahh...." she said smiling, and then remembers something. “I made some sushi for you Oppas."

 

 

 

 

 

 

They were still eating when a chubby man entered the room.

 

 

 

"Yah!" he said "where's mine?"

 

"Huh?" Rei was puzzled.'Who is this man?' she thought. She never seen him before

 

"Ah...Shindong-sshi." said Yunho. "Come and join us."

 

"Ah... no need to invite me." and he immediately grab a hold of the chopsticks an got 2 sushi and stuffed them in his mouth at the same time.

 

"Be careful...” she whispered, but Shindong just stared at her.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Ah Shindong Hyung, she's Rei... Jaejoong hyung's sister." Changmin introduced.

 

"What?" he said surprised. "The girl from the Japan? But she knows Hanggul..."

 

"Ah... we've been teaching her." Yunho said proudly. Rei was so right. She easily learns.

 

"You made this?" he said referring to the sushi.

 

"Yes... hope you like it." she smiles.

 

"Are you serious?" he then said with a gloomy face.

 

"Huh?" Rei thought he doesn’t like the sushi... but how come he almost ate the whole box...?

 

"Yah... I love them... You should make some of these often." he then laugh, his eyes almost closed.

 

"Where are the rest?" Yoochun asked.

 

"Outside, rehearsing."

 

"Rei, come... I'll introduce you to Super Junior."

 

"Super Junior..?"

 

"Yah... another fast food" he winked and grabs her hand.

 

 

 

 

 

"Guys!" Yoochun shouted as they entered the dancing room...

 

"Hyung!" they said in unison. Rei secretly counted them all... 12.

 

"Rei, they are Super Junior and Shindong is one of them.

 

'Plus 1 equals 13?'That many?'

 

"Hyung. Who is she?" the tallest guy said.

 

"Ah... Jaejoong’s sister." and they all said...

 

"BWOH?"

 

Yoochun laughed at their reaction.

 

"Yah..."

 

 

"So we have to introduce ourselves. Hey... come on!"

 

And they stood one by one and...

 

"LeeTeuk, the leader.

 

" Sungmin -inmida..." he bowed.

 

"Heechul."

 

'Wow... he IS pretty.' Rei thought.

 

"Ryeowook"

 

"Hankyung"

 

"KiBum, nice to meet you."

 

'Huh? Yes! English.' she smiled secretly

 

"KangIn -inmida"

 

"Donghae."

 

"Yesung."

 

"Siwon."

 

"Eunhyuk"

 

"And Kyuhyun... the maknae."

 

She slightly felt some dizziness after bowing to 12 of them. She's not even sure if she will remember all of their names.

 

“So many of them." she finally said when they returned to their room.

 

"The more the merrier."

 

"I haven't seen Jaejoong Oppa yet. I have to give him the sushi."

 

"You also made for him?" Yoochun acted surprised.

 

"Yah... Oppa."

 

He smiled. “Your Oppa is lucky to have you."

 

But Rei shook her head and said.... "No... I'm lucky to have Oppa." she sighed, then let go of a smile. "Growing up alone is no easy task."

 

"What?" But before she could even reply... a group of 8 girls blocked their way.

 

 

 

(Okay... they were 9 of them in this pic but I just said 8 so imagine 1 of them in not here... that is ........ YOONA)

 

 

"Oppa." they said in Chorus.

 

 

'Geez.... They are all pretty... like angels... ’

 

"Ah... SNSD..." Yoochun said smiling.

 

'SNSD... Ah... another fast food SM likes big groups.'

 

"How's Jeju Oppa?" the tallest girl asked.

 

"Good... by the way... where's Yoona?" he asked, looking for someone.

 

"Yoona is with Jaejoong Oppa." the blonde one said. It was Jessica.

 

They are all in a hurry that's why Yoochun didn’t find the time to introduce her to them so.... he gave their name to Rei while describing them one by one. But Yoochun has something to clarify to her that's why he asked her to go to the rooftop with him.

 

In the roof top, they are both surprised to see Jaejoong with a girl about her age.

 

 

 

"Yoochun Oppa." The girl said as he hugged him. Yoochun just smiled. The girl didn’t even bother to look at her.

 

 

"What are you doing here?" Jaejoong said and as usual in a not so very nice way.

 

 

 

"Ah... I want to bond with Rei, TO KNOW HER MORE. How about you two? What are you doing here?" Yoochun tried to provoke Jaejoong but Yoona answered for him.

 

 

 

"Ah... Jaejoong Oppa is telling me something about Jeju. He even bought me this ... look...” she smiled while showing them a key chain from Jeju.

 

 

 

"It's so pretty right?" she then said.

 

"Yes." Yoochun just said. "By the way, Yunho is waiting for you."

 

"Let's go Oppa?" Said Yoona.

 

They were just about to go when they both heard Yoona asked Jaejoong.... she just whispered it but it was sure a VERY loud whisper.

"Who is that girl Oppa?"

 

"Ah... nothing... let's go." Jaejoong said... words that almost broke Rei's heart apart.

 

 

"Don’t mind them... let's go." Yoochun said. He even held her hands when he saw her not moving.

 

She was about to cry but not in front of Yoochun. So she took a very deep breath and smiled at him.

 

'Yah... this girl is unique in her every right'. He thought.

 

 

 

 

****************

nyah! sorry for the short chapter (again!) i will try to update later this day! enjoy!!! the titke of the next chapter is..... THE SECRET RIVAL BETWEEN YOONA AND REI....

 

 

Enjoy!!!