The Calm Before the Storm...

BY BLOOD

Please dont kill me for this....

************************************************

 

The next morning Rei woke up early like she always does, she looked at her self in the mirror. Her eyes were swollen. She’s like a walking zombi, she can’t imagine facing customers with that look.

 

She left without even eating her breakfast and telling Mr. Lee. Her mind was occupied with so many things. She entered the shop but to her dismay, the manager didn’t accept her to work for that day.

 

“You look like an android. Go somewhere and fix yourself.” She said as if knows something about what happened. Well her looks made it so obvious.

 

“But Unnie?” she protested.

 

“No… go ahead. Take a break. You need it.”She then smiled at her.

 

She nodded and slowly exited the shop, as soon as she hit the street she was once again fallen on her deep thoughts. Then a tiny flake fell on her face… it was snow. It started to snow in Korea. She experienced a very little snow in Japan because their province is located in the subtropical part… (Oh I hope I’m getting this right.) The snow felt so good but its coldness added to her loneliness. She once again felt like crying. She hugged herself for some warm because she’s not ready for the cold. She immediately made her way home.

 

Meanwhile… DBSK bombarded Jaejoong in his room, they were screaming to wake him up including Yoochun. They already knew what happened but they tried to keep their mouth shut and avoided bringing up the subject.

 

“Hyung!” Junsu jumps to his bed beside him. “Manager Kang called; he wants us to be there.”

 

But Jaejoong just groaned. His head was killing him.

 

“Yah… Too much alcohol?” Yunho asked. Jaejoong looked like he hasn’t been eating for days, his eyes were horribly swollen. “Yoh! Stand up. We really need to meet up with manager Kang. It’s something very serious.

 

‘What’s more serious than being rejected by your own sister?’ Jae thought as he buried his head on the pillow.

 

“Jae.” Yunho repeated.

He then stood up and went straight to the bathroom.

 

There were about to leave when they Rei entered the house. They noticed that she was so gloomy as her brother but no one dared to ask. Even Yoochun just gave her a little smile and left.

 

Jaejoong saw her, thinking that she resigned from her work made his heart a little lighter.

 

She planned to stay in her room all day. She doesn’t even want to call Sakura, she don't want to bother anyone by her whimper. ..But of course there is always someone or something that would listen to her without condemning –DIDI.

 

 

Didi…

 

This is the worst day ever. I never thought I that I could say those really harsh word to Jaejoong Oppa.  Awww Didi, I’m really hurting right now. I just want to sleep and never to wake again.

 

I can’t believe that there are such people like Yoona who will do everything just to get what they want?

She obviously got everything. She’s popular, pretty, talented and rich but she’s not satisfied. Oppa is friendly with her and I have nothing against it. But why did she have to push me away from him? He’s all I got, my only family.

Of course Saki and Yoochun Oppa and the rest cared for me, but it’s really different. Something is always missing. Didi, I wish everything will work out just perfectly fine.

 

MIMI T_T

 

 

Meanwhile… SME building… Manager Kang’s face was so serious as he stared at the laptop in front of him.

 

“Hyung, we’re here.” Yunho announced.

 

“Take your seat.” He answered without taking his eyes off the screen.

 

They quietly followed.

 

“This is serious.” He said after a long pause.

 

“Ah… hyung, you are making me nervous.” Junsu can’t calm himself. Manager Kang’s expressions had never been this serious before.

 

“Aish… DBSK is in trouble…”

 

“Huh?” they all let go a questioning look.

 

“Jaejoong, have you dated someone before?” he asked out of nowhere which made Jae very surprised.

 

“Hyung, he dated a lot of girls.” Junsu joked but nobody laughed. Everyone was so engross to their manager’s question.

 

“Yes.”

 

“Have you kissed anyone of them?”

 

“Hyung, what kind of question is that?” he protested.

 

“Answer me!” the manger suddenly shouted which made them all sweat. He means business… a very serious business.

 

“No.”

 

“Tsk…tsk… then please tell me what the meaning of this?” he then show the laptop to them.

 

5 pairs of eyes grew bigger at the picture.

 

It was Jaejoong and a girl kissing in public. And it was uploaded in the internet.They didnt recognize the girl but the guy surely looks like Jaejoong. The hair, the built... someone who know Jaejoong might believe that it was really him... But he wasnt... The guy in the picture was never Jaejoong...

 

“Hyung?” Changmin gave him a questioning look.

 

“No way…” another shock for Jaejoong.

 

“Scandalous.” Junsu uttered.

 

“It’s not me.” Jae said as he shook his head in disbelief.

 

“This is not what bothers me… really.” The manager then said. “We have traced the person who uploaded this.”

 

“Who?” Junsu asked. Yunho at Yoochun remained still, observing.

 

“Kim Rei Mi.”

 

“What?!” Yoochun blurted out.

 

 

*************************************************************************************

Short eh? Okay… that’s why it was entitled… the calm before the storm…. Please what out for the next chapter… another personal favorite…. THE INCONVENIENT TRUTH…. (It doesn’t have any connections to Mr. AG’s documentary… I just borrowed the Title… thank you Mr. G)

 

 

 

aejae22

By Blood