The Secret Rivalry ...2

BY BLOOD

SNSD FAns... I have nothing against SNSD... I love them... I mean all of them... but..... you will hate yoona for this.

 

 

********************************************************************************************************************************

 

It's been a month since Rei first arrived in Korea.... This didn’t went well smoothly but thanks for DBSK.... She went through all of them... safely.

 

Today is the day for her first blood... her first salary.... Mr. Kang, DBSK's manager handed her the very precious envelop containing her money. She was too excited that she immediately went to a specialty shop to look for a frame for Jaejoong. She will surprise him with that.

 

After a decade inside the specialty shop, she finally found an exactly looking frame as Jaejoong’s. She smiled and immediately bought it.

 

The frame was pricey but this is all she worked for.

 

"I will show it to the Oppas" she said talking to herself as she left the shop.

 

"You'll give this to Jaejoong hyung?" it was Changmin who saw the frame first.

 

"Yah... It’s a replacement because I broke his frame."

 

"But it so expensive for a single frame."

 

Rei nodded, "I bought it from the specialty shop. It's exactly the same as Jaejoong Oppa's. And that's the reason why I applied for a tutor." she explained.

 

"What? You looked for a job just to buy this frame?" It was Yoochun who was sitting on the bench across them.

 

"Yah... I don’t want to ask for money from Mr. Lee, so I decided to earn to buy one." she was just too happy to notice Yoochun's pissed reaction.

 

Every time Rei is doing something good for Jaejoong and he doesn’t even notice it makes his blood boils. He doesn’t hate Jaejoong but he hates his action. He knows Jae is a loving person but he's been acting so inconsiderate lately.

 

"I'm excited to give this to him." she simply smiled at that though.

 

"He will be thrilled." he said sarcastically.

 

If there’s a person who notices everything... its Yunho...He knew exactly how Yoochun's feeling but for the sake of DBSK he remained silent... but not for the rest of the time....

 

 

 

She went home early after her class with Junsu and Changmin. Mr. Lee said... okay.... pause ... ever wondering what Mr. Lee looks like?

 

 

 

 

 

(Ha-ha... sorry... I really imagine Mr. Lee like that... as in seriously...)

Ok.... back to being serious...

 

 

Mr. Lee said that her Oppa arrived early so she went straight to his room. She was about to enter when she heard some laughter coming from the inside. The door was slightly opened so she peeks.... Mother Superior never thought them about peeking or even eavesdropping but she simply can’t help it... she wants to know what's happening inside.

 

It was Jaejoong and Yoona. They were drinking tea on the sofa near his bed. Rei cant help but to feel jealous about their closeness. How she wished she was Yoona. Yoona, who can talk to his Oppa without being afraid that he might get angry to what she will going to say or do. Then...

 

"Oppa!" Yoona said excitedly. “I have a gift for you."

 

"Huh? What is it?"

 

And to Rei's astonishment... she handed him a frame.

 

"What's this for?" Jaejoong was also surprised

 

"Yah..." Yoona said pouting, making such a cute face. “I saw this frame was broken." she pointed at the frame on Jaejoong’s bedside table. "So... I thought I should buy you one. I bought that from a vintage shop. Isn’t it adorable?"

 

"Hmm... yah... Thank you."

 

"Your welcome Oppa." she said smiling, pretty satisfied with his reaction.

 

 

On the other side of the door, Rei's excitement went down. Her frame's nothing compare to her frame even it's just the same as the one she broke. Her frame was expensive, Yoona's way expensive. She doesn’t like what she's feeling. She should be happy because she considered her already as her sister... but still, strange feeling succumbed her.

 

"Oppa, you can put you picture in that frame now. I will just get some tea." Yoona said.

 

Rei, immediately walked away but Yoona still managed to notice that she's been listening.

 

"Yah! What are you doing here?" she said looking at her from top to toes.

 

"I..."

 

"Ah... you’re listening to us?" she said accusingly. Rei shook her head as an answer.

 

"Then what would an assistant do here? Jaejoong Oppa doesn’t have any business with you now!"

 

"Ah... yes... I... I should go now..." Rei was about to go when Yoona caught a glimpse of what's she's holding.

 

"Wait." she stopped her. "What's that?" trying to get what she's holding.

 

"Oh... no... Its nothing..." Rei, trying to hide it from her.

 

"I said what is that!" Yoona's voice suddenly rises. Rei didn’t answer back because Yoona finally got the frame from her.

 

She smiled sarcastically as she looked at the frame.

 

"I bet Jaejoong Oppa asked you to buy one." she smirked. "But too late I already got one for him." then she returns the frame to Rei. "You can throw that away now... It's just a cheap piece of crap." she stared at her. "Ah... this assistant...aish... no sense of style at all." she said while walking away.

 

Rei was left staring at the frame... the frame she worked hard for a month will just go into waste. Her high hopes collapsed all of a sudden. She tried to hold her tears.

 

"He wont like it.... for sure" she said as she walked away.

 

 

 

She tried to forget what happened as the days passed. Jaejoong always makes her sad but the rest of the DBSK are always there to make her laugh. The cute laugh of Junsu, the care of Yoochun, ice cream time of Yunho and addiction to food by Changmin sure made her feel good despite of everything.... but she's not prepared for something big coming her way...

 

 

DBSK were still practicing when she came so she has to wait for a while. She decided to get some fresh air so walked out of the room... she met KiBum on the lobby.

 

"Ah Rei." he said.

 

"KiBum Oppa, she bowed."

 

"Still teaching Junsu hyung and Changmin hyung?"

 

"Yeah... they have to finish their dance first so I have to wait." she smiled. Super Junior knows her now. And she is their new friend. They sometimes sneak in their room while she's in the midst of her class to get a taste of what she prepared for DBSK.

 

"Is that so...” the KiBum smiled when an idea came across his mind. "Come on... Hyungs will be happy to see you."

 

"Huh?" she didn’t have the time to say no because KiBum grab her hand already.

 

They went to Super Junior's practice room and KiBum was right, they were happy to see her especially Shindong, He immediately asked her about food.

 

"Next time Oppa." she laughs at the pouting Shindong.

 

"Yah! You love DBSK more than us right? I'm so jealous! You always make some food for them but not to us!" he said acting like he's really jealous.

 

"Don’t mind that fatso, he just got his snacks." Heechul said smirking at Shindong.

 

She laughed and played with them while waiting for Junsu and Changmin. Having 1 brother is amazing but having 4 + 13 is simply outrageous.

 

She's on her way to DBSK's room when she saw Taeyeon, leader of SNSD.

 

"Oh hi, Rei." she smiled at her.

 

 

 

She was then again invited to another practice room.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile... DBSK's practice room.

 

 

"Where is she?" Junsu said impatiently.

 

"Yah... I saw her went out." Yunho answered back...

 

But in spite of everything Jaejoong just remained silent.

 

"Maybe she went out to get some fresh air... the atmosphere here is getting....." Yoochun meant to hang it... "I'll go look for her." he went out.

 

Yunho then looked at Jaejoong who was busy packing his things.

 

 

 

 

 

"What is she doing here?" Yoona suddenly cried out.

 

"Yah! Yoona!" Taeyeon and Rei were just about to enter the room.

 

"She's Jaejoong Oppa's..." Tae Yeon tried to introduce her.

 

"I know who she is. But is she doing here?" she said furiously. The moment she saw Rei at the roof top, she immediately hated her for some unknown reasons.

 

"She's our friend." The other girls nod in agreement.

 

Then, 6 of the Super Junior entered the room and greeted her.

 

'What? Why is everybody's friendly to her?'she can’t believe it.

 

Then... Rei's phone rings...

 

 

"Is that a phone? What kind of sound is that?" Yoona said irritated.

 

"Yuri, check your phone, must be the alarm." Jessica said.

 

Rei knew it was her phone but she was just too afraid to show it. She held it tightly but the ever excited Shindong suddenly entered the room and pushed her accidently making her cell phone fly in the air. They all stare at it when it hits the floor...it broke into pieces. The room went silent for a while... then an evil laugh filled the air.

 

 

"I knew it! haha! What kind of cell phone is that?" Yoona said laughing.

 

"Yoona.." Tae Yeon tried to stop her but she just can’t. Rei's face turned red. She wanted the ground to swallow her that time. It was too much humiliation for her.

 

"Yoona... there's nothing wrong with her cell phone." Hyoyeon tried to save Rei.

 

"There's nothing wrong with it... it's just that... it’s .... Ancient!" and she laughed again.

 

 

Shindong felt so guilty for pushing Rei and tae yeon too because she invited her in.

 

Suddenly, Yoochun entered the room, he saw what happened. Seeing him surprised Yoona a bit.

 

"Rei, come on... Junsu and Changmin's waiting for you." he smiled at her.

 

"Oppa, I'm sorry." Tae Yeon apologized to Yoochun. “Rei... Sorry..." she mouthed. Rei returned a small smile as if saying that is okay.

 

"Unnie! Why are you apologizing?" Yoona snapped. “And why are you treating that assistant a friend? Why are you all friendly with her?"

 

SNSD AND Super Junior chose to remain silent. Yoochun sunbae will handle it.

 

Then Yoochun let go of Rei's hand and waked towards Yoona and looked her straight in the eyes.

 

"Because this assistant, happens to be Jaejoong's ONLY sister."

 

 

 

 

*******************

ah.. there.. it took me 3 hours to finish it... watch out for the next chapter..... YOOCHUN VS JAEJOONG