The Brother

BY BLOOD

 

 
 
 
Chapter 3
Meet the Brother
 
 

"Mr. Lee, let's eat at DBSK!"

"Eat where?" The guy with a very cute smile almost choked. Rei was surprised because he spoke in Japanese.

"What the...?" the blonde one said.

Rei noticed that everyone can actually speak Japanese. That could make her life easier. But the stares and the glares of these people were unbearable. 

"I'm very sorry about that. She doesn’t know what DBSK is." Mr. Lee apologized for her and in Japanese. He had some explaining to do with Rei.

"It's obvious," the man with the blonde hair said with sarcasm.

 "Ms. Kim is hungry, Jaejoong," it was Mr. Lee again.

Jaejoong.

And Rei’s world suddenly spun.

Jaejoong.

The name kept on lingering in her mind.

Jaejoong.

Tears almost escaped her eyes. There was a strange feeling that suddenly succumbed her.

"Please introduce yourself."  that statement from Mr. Lee snapped Rei from somewhere.  But still, her hands were trembling.

"Park Yoochun," said the guy with the very cute smile. 

"Kim Junsu - inmida." Rei thought he looked friendly.

"Jung Yunho." Then he stared at her as if she was a criminal. 

"I'm Shim Changmin." The tallest waved at her. Showing his friendly smile.

"Jaejoong?" said Mr. Lee in a stern voice. 

"I'm Jaejoong and yes I'm your brother," he said showing no interest at all.

And all her strength collapsed. She badly wanted to hug him but failed. He doesn’t seem to like her at all. What could be wrong? Her heart was about to pump out of her chest. Were they really related? The man in front of her was beyond gorgeous and Rei Mi even wondered if Jaejoong was really a human. He had nice, pale skin. But his eyes showed angered and unacceptance.

He's her brother and they should hug after many years of separation. That's how it was supposed to be, right? 

Tears finally fell down. She cannot take it any longer. Her head automatically looked down as if she saw something special on the tiled floor well, in fact, the most special person she was dreaming to see was just right in front of her. But she couldn't even hug him, afraid of the upcoming rejection.

"Onii-san," she whispered. Her hands were trembling while the hem of her jacket.

"Mr. Lee, you know what to do." And he left without even bothering to greet her and the rest of the guys followed.

"Nice to meet you. What’s your name again? Rei right? And by the way, we're a group, not a fast food chain." Yoochun made things cleared before he left. She swore she heard them laugh. It was very humiliating, but Rei Mi was more hurt that her brother didn't even spare a second glance at her than to be embarrassed by their laughter. She closed her eyes and hoped that moment will all end.

Rei will never forget that day, the day she met the last member of her family.

Kim Jaejoong

 
 
 

 

 



*****************

sorry for the short chapter... hope you like it.... comments, questions and violent reactions are accepted....
 

 

 

aejae22
 
BY BLOOD