Minnie Mouse

BY BLOOD

Minnie Mouse free image download

 

 

 

Aw…….. T_T

 

You really made me cry with those comments and views. Thank You! You made my day!!! Love yah all dear subscribers!!!

 

**********************************************************************

 

 

“I really gotta go.” Rei said as she got her bag from the chair. Jaejoong was having his breakfast. It has been a week since Yoona went to Busan for her training.

 

“Where are you going?” Jaejoong asked her. “It’s too early.”

 

“Oppa, Saki is waiting for me.” She said as she was about to open the door. “I invited her for lunch.”

 

“Really?” She almost jumped when Junsu entered. He was the first to open the door. “You invited Sakura for lunch?” Rei nodded.

 

“Good.” Dolphin boy said smiling, “Then we will have our lunch here.” He said as he entered.

 

Rei has a second thought of inviting Saki that time but… well… Junsu can be tamed.

 

“Where are you going princess? Yoochun leaned his face against her. She stepped back.

 

“Saki.” She smiled and went away.

 

Yoochun was left pouting.

 

“So Rei has a new nickname.” Yunho .

 

“It sounds good hyung… princess… but who is the prince?” Changmin faced Yunho.

 

“Mickey mouse.” Junsu said laughing.

 

“Dolphin!” Yoochun mouted.

 

“Bwoh hyung, you like her?” The maknae was just so dumb. The question made Yoochun's face turned red. He looked away; Changmin took it as a yes.

 

Jaejoong shook his head when he saw his reaction.

 

“Hyung… I like her.” Jaejoong almost choked on his banana milk. They were at the hospital that time. It was nearly dawn and none of them slept. They were waiting for Rei’s progress that time.

 

“What are you saying? My sister is in great danger and you can still say that?” Jaejoong couldn’t believe it.

 

“Hyung… I’m serious.”

 

“Oh no you’re not.”

 

“Hyung!”

 

“Yoochun… Shut up!”

 

“Hyung…?”

 

“Psss….” he said putting his hand on his lips.

 

 

That was their conversation. And he still couldn’t believe it.

 

 

 

 

“Please… Okay I don't want to talk about Yoo….ahrgghh! I don't even want to hear her name.Let her rest in peace in Busan” She frowned. “Change the topic.”

 

Rei laughed at her best friend’s reaction.

 

“Let’s just talk about your Mickey Mouse.” She smiled at her.

 

“Saki?”

 

“What? Did he propose to you already?” she said excitedly.

 

“Propose?!” Rei couldn’t believe it. Sakura covered her ears because of her shout.

 

“My eardrums nearly exploded.”

 

“Sorry.”

 

“You mean… he said nothing?” Sakura really wanted to know everything about the two.

 

“Because he has nothing to say plus, he has a girlfriend.” She pouted. He felt her heart got heavier when she said the word ‘Girlfriend’.

 

“She’s just his girlfriend, not his wife.” She smirked.

 

“Saki?!” her eyes grew bigger at her. “How can you say that?”

 

“What?” she stared at her as she munched on some banana.

 

“That was so mean.”

 

“It’s not!” Sakura protested. “It’s a fact.”

 

“Are you telling me to get Oppa from his girl by force?” she drank her water to calm herself down.

 

“Can you?” she leaned at her and looked at her eyes.

 

“No.”

 

She nodded. “Then don’t.” she went back to her banana. “And forever hold your peace.”

 

“Saki?!”

 

“What? Do you really think that love is like volleyball?”

 

“V…volleyball?” Rei couldn’t find the connection.

 

“Yes… that when you say ‘mine’ everyone will move out of the way and the ball will just fall unto you –all alone?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Mimi, think. It’s reality we’re talking about here. And in reality…. Love is basketball.” She even looked above and sighed.

 

“B..basketball?” ‘What’s next, Baseball?’

 

“If you don't know how to handle the ball, someone will steal it from you. And if you don't know how to steal… you will never have the ball.” Then she paused.

 

Rei was dumbfounded.

 

“Makes sense right?”

 

“Where did you get that?”

 

“Well… someone texted it to me.”

 

“Shh…. You are not taking me seriously.” It was Rei’s time to protest.

 

“I am, Kim Rei Mi.”

 

“No.”

 

“You are just afraid.” She fell silent. Saki had hit home. “See…? You are afraid to be rejected.”

 

“You’re right. It’s because he is so famous, compare to me who is just….”

 

“Compare to you who is the sister of the most handsome god of the east.” She said. “Since when you become like that?”

 

“He just treats me as his sister.”

 

“You will never know because you never tried.”

 

 

 

 

“Someone’s in love…” Junsu sung, he was teasing Yoochun once again.

 

“Shut up… you dolphin.” Yoochun was annoyed. The other three just laughed.

 

“Chunnie is in love!” he repeated.

 

“Don't call me Chunnie, you know I hate it.”  He growled.(;P I have plan for this nickname okay?)

 

“Hyung…” he then turned to Jaejoong, they were all at the living room having their tea.

 

“Huh?” it was Jae.

 

“If you allow this mouse to have Rei, then it’s like legalizing ia.”

 

“What the…” It was Yoochun.  “Why don't you just close that big mouth of yours? You want me to put some duck tape on it?”

 

“Shh….” No one could stop him. “Just admit it. You are head over heels. You are in love!” then he laughed so hard.

 

 

“Who’s in love?”

 

Everyone turned to the direction of the voice. It was Rei with Sakura. Yoochun was shocked. Junsu played a small smile on his face.

 

She looked at them one by one, hoping for an answer. She got it from the dolphin boy.

 

“Well our Mickey here finally got his Minnie.” He announced and he even put his hand to Yoochun’s shoulders.Yoochun looked away.

 

“Really?” she tried to sound happy for him but deep inside, her heart sank. “That’s ….great.”

 

Saki who was beside her rolled her eyes in disbelief. Rei will always be the shy girl from Japan.

 

“Really?” Junsu was surprised; he was expecting a different reaction from her.

 

Now it’s Saki’s turn to make a scene.

 

“What a coincidence. We are also talking about Rei’s guy.” She then giggled. Everyone stared at her including Rei.

 

‘What are you talking about?’ She questioned her with her eyes.

 

Sakura also answered with her eyes.

 

‘Let me handle this.’ She even winked at her.

(haha… they have great powers… their eyes can communicate… haha)

 

“She has a… a… guy?” Yoochun stuttered.

 

“Hmm…” she nodded. “We are just talking about him before we came.”

 

“Huh?” even Junsu was speechless.

 

“Who?” Jaejoong joined them from behind.

 

“Secret.” Sakura smiled.

 

Rei immediately drag her to the kitchen. Her cheeks were blood red that time.

 

“Excuse us… We will help Mr. Lee fix the table for lunch.” She said before she bowed.

 

DBSK were left dumbfounded.

 

Yoochun froze. Yunho patted his shoulders and said…

 

“Sorry bro… it looks like she don’t like… mouse.”

 

“This is not happening… no.” He tried to convinced himself.

 

“Aww… tsk…tsk…” it was Junsu. "Our Mickey thought he found her Minnie.” He shook his head. “But Minnie likes someone else and it was….goofy.”

 

Changmin laughed at him. Yoochun gave the maknae a deadly glared and he shut up.

 

 

 

 

“Why did you say that?” Rei was trying to control her temper. She was so surprised by what she did.

 

“Mimi… relax.” She patted her back. “Leave it all to me.”

 

“Shh…”

 

“What are you talking about girls?” It was Mr. Lee who was holding a pitcher of ice cold juice.

 

“We are talking about Rei’s guy Uncle Lee.” She purposely raised her voice because she new that DBSK were coming to the dining hall.

 

“Ah really..?” he was amused by them.

 

Then the five took their designated seats.

 

“Yes, and how she dreamt of him last night.” She giggled.

 

“Saki!” Rei was begging at her now. She couldn’t look at her Oppas that time. She was just so ashamed and she literally wished that the ground would swallow her.

 

“What?” she looked at her innocently “Uncle Lee is asking.”

 

Rei looked down in disbelief. ‘How can she do that to me?’

 

Unknown to Rei, Yoochun’s eyes were fixed on her. He saw how she blushed and tried to hide her smiles. And he was so mad about it. She didn’t tell him anything about that guy. He was clueless and that made his heart rage inside his chest.

 

They started eating when Jaejoong noticed that Yoochun and Rei were so quiet. Rei was eating her food silently while Yoochun just played it.

 

 

 

 

 

(Here’s the arrangement.)

 

Mr. Lee

 

 

 

       Jae

Yunho      Mimi

Yoo          Saki

Min   

      Junsu

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Saki noticed that and she begun her scene again.

 

“So tell me Mimi, when will you accept his proposal?”

 

“P…proposal?”  ‘Not again.’

 

“Yes… don't tell me he didn’t propose yet.” She acted like she really couldn’t believe it.

 

‘Yah… Saki… you could pass for an actress.’ She said under her nose.

 

“Tsk… tsk… that guy, she kept you waiting.” She took a bite from the steak. The food was really good.

 

“But you love him right?” 

 ‘Yah… Park Yoochun! What are you waiting for? Don't you like my best friend? Darn it, she loves you.’

She then said under her breath.

“Answer me.” She insisted.

 

“Do I have too?” Rei wasn’t sure about it.

 

“Of course.”

 

‘Omma…. What will I do?’

 

Everyone looked at her, waiting for the answer except for Yoochun who was looking at his food like it was some kind of  a criminal.

 

“Yes… I love him.” She sighed afterwards. ‘Now what?’

 

Then someone dropped his fork and knife at the plate. The sound was so loud that she almost jump. Yoochun then got his napkin and threw it on the table.

 

“Yoochun?” Jaejoong was surprised by his actions.

 

“I can’t take it anymore. Sorry Hyung.” He stood up and went to Rei. He held her hands and she stood up.

 

And he gave them a shock of a lifetime. He kissed Rei in front of them.

 

Saki was kinda expecting it. Jae’s eyes grew bigger as well as Yunho. Junsu and Changmin’s jaw dropped. Mr. Lee was… well he was there.

 

Rei was astounded. Yoochun was actually kissing her. She felt her world stopped. Her eyes grew bigger and her heart beats a million times a minute. She saw Yoochun closed his eyes. The kiss was just so beautiful that all she saw was a kaleidoscope of muted colors.

 

‘Omma… is this what they call kiss? It’s heaven.’

 

He finally let her lips go and she felt her knees weaken. She held the chair for support.

 

“Jae…joong…Oppa…” she mumbled through her words. She wasn’t looking at her brother at all. Yoochun's and her eyes were nailed at each other.  “He stole my … my first kiss.”

 

Jaejoong was speechless.

 

Yoochun smiled at her. “We’re even now.”

 

“Huh?” everyone gasped.

 

“You stole my heart and never gave it back.” he said. “Tell your guy that I’m your first kiss huh?” his eyes became sad as he turned away.

 

It was the chance Sakura was waiting for.

 

“Mimi, what’s the name of the guy that you love and dreamt of last night?” she said in a hurry. She doesn’t want Yoochun to miss it all. He was walking away.

 

“Park Yoochun.”

 

 

And Yoochun’s feet suddenly stopped walking.

 

 

 

 

 

*******************************************

Okay… last chapter coming up….then it’s sequel time!!!! Hope you like it!!!

 

aejae22

BY BLOOD