Rei's Third and Final Wish...?

BY BLOOD

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sniff… sniff…

 

**************************************************************************

 

 

“Yoona Unnie…” Seo Hyun softly said.  “She wanted to get rid of Rei.”

 

“Jaejoong’s eyes flamed in anger.  She can’t even look straight at him.

 

“Oppa… I’m sorry…” she bowed hoping for forgiveness. “I immediately rushed here as soon as she went top one of her shoot.”

 

“Where’s Rei?” Yoochun tried to control his temper. He could kill Yoona for doing such thing.

 

“Seo Hyun hesitated for a while but when she thought of the bad weather. Rei is now literally and figuratively dying now.

 

“We left her 3 blocks away from here.” She started to cry, she felt so guilty for what she did. She felt so stupid to follow Yoona.

 

“Outside? Jaejoong was at rage. “You left her outside…?... In the cold?!”

 

Seo Hyun nodded in between sobs.

 

“I swear I will kill Yoona if something wrong happens to Rei!” He clenched his fist in anger.

 

“I’ll go find her.” Yoochun finally said, leaving them behind. The thought of Reo being frozen to death made his heart race.

 

“We’ll go with you.” Junsu said and Changmin followed.

 

Jaejoong tried to stand but Yunho stopped him.

 

“No… You’re too weak… let then find her.”

 

But Jaejoong pushed him away. He needs to find his sister. She could be dying outside; he will not stand at home and wait for news. He knows Rei is waiting for him.

 

“Jae!” Yunho followed him.

 

Now DBSK went to look for their missing Princess…

 

 

 

 

“Lord… If this is the way I would die…please make it fast…” she silently prayed, her whole body felt so numb as she hugged her knees between the two trash cans…

 

 

Yoochun’s heart beats so fast. He kept on looking for her. The whole village was covered with snow. He’s having a hard time walking through the thick snow. He’s wearing a very thick jacket to protect himself but still, it’s not enough. He Imagined Rei being unprotected from the harsh snow. He then walked faster at the thought of it.

 

“Mimi… please don't make it too late for me…” He called her the way he did when they were still young. He prayed while he swept every corners and every block… The thick snow made it hard for them to find her… “Hold on…” his heart felt like it was ready to explode. 

 

"Jaejoong... promise me one thing.....

 

"Omma." young Jaejoong cried.

 

She touched his wet face and kissed him.  "Promise me that you will find Mimi okay? And you will take care of her. Protect her from Appa. Promise me Jaejoong. Promise me..."

 

He just nodded and Omma left.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung, she’s not here.” Changmin said in desperation. He was gasping for air because of the cold and exhaustion..

 

“I’ll look over there…” Jaejoong was determined to find his sister. No snow could stop him now.

 

“Hyung… It’s the last block. It’s a dead end.” Junsu tried to stop him.

 

“You can go back if you want to… I’ll stay and look for her.”

 

“The police are on their way…” Yunho said but he didn’t listen.

 

But Yoochun’s eyes where nailed at a corner… he was sure he saw some movement at the corner of his eyes.

 

“Rei” Jaejoong shouted frantically.

 

 

“He focused on it and smiled when it responded to Jaejoong’s call.

 

“I found her!” they run towards it.

 

 

Rei was covered with thick snow in between two trash cans; she was hugging her knees and was hardly breathing. Yoochun immediately dusted the snow off her and took his coat off to cover her.

 

Jaejoong helped him dust the snow away from her cold body.  Their movements were so swift to save her. She was unconscious. Jaejoong tried to wake her but she didn’t respond.

 

Yoochun started to lift her but Jaejoong said…

 

“Let me do it” his eyes were pleading. Yoochun nodded and gave Rei to her brother.

 

 

 

Jaejoong and the rest never run that fast before. Every second counts. And when they finally reached home, Yoochun went straight to the garage to get Jaejoong’s car.

 

Jaejoong carefully placed inside his car. Her head resting on his chest and he held her hand tightly trying to give her some warmth.

 

“Hurry up!”

 

Yoochun instantly speeded up. The car went flying on the busy street of Seoul.

 

Yunho, Junsu and Changmin followed closely behind then using another car.

 

“How is she?” Yoochun looked at them through the mirror.

 

“I don't know…” He hugged her tightly to keep her body warm.

 

“Check her pulse…”

 

“I can’t feel it.”

 

“Is she breathing?” Yoochun almost choke.

 

Jaejoong placed hi hand under her nose to check. His fear rose  when he felt nothing.

 

“What?”  Yoochun asked him again. But Jaejoong didn’t answer. “Hyung!”

 

But Yoochun regretted that he even asked him…

 

“No.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s been an hour since Rei entered the emergency room and they haven’t heard anything about her yet.

Nobody spoke a word; their manager arrived and got a room for them to avoid some commotion.

Yunho stood behind the door silently praying the Rei would survive it.

 

Junsu sat at the sofa beside Changmin who kept his head down for a full hour now… both of them were waiting for the doctor to come out.

 

Yoochun kept on waking back and forth. He couldn’t relax himself. He was so nervous and frightened all at the same time.

 

Jaejoong sat on the floor and uses his hand to protect his head… He doesn’t know what to feel that time… Every second seemed like an hour for him.

 

 

Finally… the doctor knocked… Everyone stood and stared at him, waiting to what he’s about to say…

 

“Its hypothermia… her body temperature dropped from the normal level… she’s still unconscious and we’re afraid that her lungs could collapse. (Oh… I hope I’m getting this right…. I’m not a doctor… so I’m just making this stuff up…. Forgive me?)

 

 

 

The doctor’s serious face brought fear to everyone.

 

“She has to wake up and show some improvements in the next 24 hours.” He said, looking to each one of them.

 

“What if…?” Junsu can’t even continue the rest stared at him.

 

“It will be critical.” The doctor answered his unfinished question. “If that happens then she only has a 50-50 chance of surviving.”

 

That does it. The next 24 hours will be crucial for Rei and devastating for the rest. Jaejoong stood and tried to go out but Changmin stopped him.

 

“Hyung, where are you going?”

 

“I want to see her.” He said trying to free from his grasp.

 

“You can’t, at least not yet.”

 

“I can’t wait like this. I need to see her!”

 

“Jaejoong, stay calm, you will see her soon.”  Manager Kang said. He was sitting beside Junsu.

 

“Stay calm?” he gazed at their manager. “How can I stay calm? My sister is in the emergency room fighting for her life and you want me to stay calm?” he was at raged. His hear was beating freaking fast.

 

“Jae.” It’s Yunho.

 

“Yunho, go and call a nurse. Jaejoong needs to calm down.” Manager said. Yunho understood what his manager wanted. They have to shut Jaejoong up. He’s exhausted, his body was going down. He hasn’t eaten anything yet. He needs a rest, even if they have to give it by force.

 

 

 

 

The nurse came with a shot that would make him calm.

 

“Hyung, please don't do this to me.” He pleaded, but his body was no longer at his side. Yoochun and Junsu tried to hold and make him still; he just can’t handle their strength that time.

 

“Yunho…” he turned to his best friend for support but he just looked away.

 

Jaejoong had no choice but to give up, he felt the medicine slowly taking its effect. He could only think of Rei that time. He felt his eyes slowly getting heavy, he was trying to fight it but his body was against him. He stared blankly at the ceiling before falling into a deep slumber.

 

 

 

“I’ll go get her now.” Yoochun said after he put his phone to his pocket and reached for the door.

 

“Where are you going?” Yunho asked him, he seemed in a hurry.

 

“I’m going to meet someone. I’ll come back as soon as possible.” He bowed but Junsu, even in the midst of emergency can’t fasten his mouth.

 

“Aish… We’re on an emergency here and you still have the time to see your girls?” he shook his head at him. “Rei would be so happy.” He said with sarcasm.

 

Yoochun gave him with a deadly stare and Junsu backed up a little.

 

“Yah!” Manager Kang said to Junsu. “You may go now Yoochun.”

 

He bowed and left and for the second time… Jaejoong’s car went flying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong eyes opened. He looked around and he saw Yunho sleeping on the couch. He could hear Changmin and Junsu chatting outside with a slightly opened door. His head started to spin as he tried to stand up. He held it and gave it a massage.

 

“Hyung.” Junsu immediately helped him, Changmin followed.

 

“How’s Rei?” even a thousand doze of tranquilizers cant take away all his worries, it temporarily shut him off but his back to his old self again, only a little stronger.

 

Junsu just shook his head. “She hasn’t come out of the ER yet.” He hesitated to give him the bad news.

 

“Hyung, Mr. Lee arrived, he’s outside.” Changmin informed him. “Do you want to talk to him?”

 

Jaejoong nodded and Mr. Lee entered.

 

“Jaejoong, I’m sorry.” He bowed.

 

“Where have you been?” he eyes were accusing.

 

“I was with the lawyer that time. Rei arrived home early went to her room. I don't want to wake her up that’s why I went without informing her.” He calmly answered. He believes that he’s one of the persons to blame. He wasn’t there when Rei needed him.

 

Jaejoong knows he was telling the truth. Yoona really planned everything perfectly, and he will take care of her after this.

 

 

 

 

Yoochun arrived and immediately went inside their room.

 

“How is she?” he asked everyone. Yunho just nodded. Jaejoong looked down and didn’t even bother to look at him.

 

“Yah… Who is she?” Junsu examined the girl with Yoochun from head to toe.

 

The girl shyly looked down and held her luggage tightly.

 

“It’s okay.” He smiled at her and spoke in Japanese to everyone’s amazement. “Guys, she’s Sakura Hayashi, Rei’s best friend.” Then everyone looked at her including Jaejoong.

 

 

 

He stood and bowed at her. “I’m Kim Jaejoong…” he tried to smile.

 

Sakura’s jaw dropped. Aside from hearing them speak in Japanese, Rei’s brother is a god-no everyone inside that room is gods. She never saw such a beautiful sight.

 

“You are Mimi’s brother.” She stated. Jaejoong nodded.

 

Her sister’s bestfriend for 14 years is now in front of him. He’s quite sure she knows at lot about his sister. He gently her hair down and stared at her as if he was looking at Rei. The room remained quite until the doctor knocked again. Everyone focused on him.

 

“You may see her now, but one at a time.” He said shortly and then left.

 

They immediately rushed to her room. Jaejoong was the first to see her.

 

Rei was lying on a specialized bed and covered with another specialized sheet designed to keep her body temperature to a normal level. There was an oxygen tube attached to her nose but he could still feel her difficulty in breathing. The doctor said her lungs are in danger of collapsing. And most of all… Jaejoong’s most hated hospital apparatus… the one that monitor’s Rei heart.  He just hates that machine, now that machine is attached to her sister.

 

He noticed that her skin was still pale, just like when they found her. Her lips show no sign of life.

He tried to stop himself but once again started to cry. He wanted to hug her badly but her body was so frail. Then he heard Yoochun outside, realizing the seriousness of Rei’s situation, he could no longer hold his emotions. He saw him entered the room, Sakura followed.

 

“Yah!” he said looking at Rei. “I got your third wish now!” he covered his eyes and cried. “Sakura is here waiting for you.”

 

Sakura cried after she saw her best friend. She never imagine that she will see her again in that kind of situation.

 

“You still have to fulfill my wishes!” Yoochun kneeled and held her cold hands. “Rei…please…open your eyes…”

 

 

"Mimi...." an angel like voice called her... "Mimi"

 

She looked around but saw no one.

 

"Mimi..."

 

 

"O...Omma?" she smiled. "Omma is that you?"

 

"Mimi..."

 

"Omma wait for me, I'm coming with you."

 

 

Then a very beautiful lady appeared before her.

 

“Omma….”

 

“My baby…” she hugged her tightly. She’s been waiting that moment for so long. “ Omma, don't leave me again.”

 

“I love to be with you but you have to come back… somebody needs you….”

 

“huh?”

 

“Your Jaejoong Oppa needs you.”

 

“Jaejoong Oppa?”

 

 

 

“Oppa..... Jaejoong  Oppa….”

 

 

 

***************************************************

 

Okay.... sorry for the late update.... and mistakes.. hope  you will like this one....... please watch out for the next chapter...  MY JAEJOONG OPPA......

 

aejae22

BY BLOOD