job...job...job!!!

BY BLOOD

 

Rei was really guilty about breaking Jaejoong's framed photo. It does seem really important to her brother, so she decided to call Sakura for some advice...

 

"Mimi?" said the other line...

 

"Aw... Saki, I made a huge mistake to my Oppa!" Rei said almost in tears.

 

"Oppa?" Sakura was puzzled by the term.

 

"Onii-Chan...”

 

"Ah.... hey, you’re really taking your Korean lesson seriously." She said surprised.

 

"Yah... thanks to your little hanggul dictionary"

 

 

Then, she told her best friend about what happened and waited for her response.

 

"Replace it."

 

"Nani? (what?)"

 

"Hey! That’s rude!"

 

Rei rolled her eyes and said "Nan desu ka?" (polite way)

 

"That's better."

 

"But it looks expensive."

 

"The more you should replace it." Sakura answered back. "But I wonder if your brother wants you to replace it... I mean.... he's your brother anyway and it's just a picture frame. No big deal right?"

 

'Yah... no big deal'

If only Sakura knows....

 

 

"Replace it... Shhh..." it’s been two hours since she had the conversation with Sakura but she still can’t get the thought out of her head. Replacing it was sure that easy, but in her case... she just doesn’t have the money. She arrived in Korea with nothing but her things so how can see possibly replace that frame?

 

She's scratching her head when Mr. Lee came.

 

"Mr. Lee!" an idea suddenly came across her.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Do you have a news paper?"

 

"I think I do... let me get it for you." said Mr. Lee, half wondering. But before he went, he came back and asked her on what she will going to do with the news paper.

 

"Better use my skills before they gets rotten..." she then said smiling which make Mr. Lee even more confused.

 

 

 

 

 

"Gee... Seoul is more complex than I imagined it to be..." she said as she runs through the map to reach the agency she was looking for. “The address said it's near the Coex...." she looks around and boom! She finally found it.

 

LANGUAGE CENTER OF SEOUL (this is nothing but fiction)

 

"Ah... This should be it..."

 

She entered the building with a little Korean and prayer in her pocket. She's not that confident but she still wanted to try it.

 

"Annyeong Haseo..." She bowed when she saw the lady on the front desk.

 

"You must be Kim Rei mi." said the lady.

 

"Yes." she politely bowed (again!)

 

"Mrs. Lee is waiting for you inside."

 

 

 

"Sit down Ms. Kim." the lady in eye glasses said. She's in her mid thirties as Rei calculated.

 

"You said you know little Korean cause your from Japan." she suddenly asked. They are known conversing in English.

 

"Yes ma'am, but I’m still in the midst of learning it. So if you will give me a chance to learn more, I will definitely study harder." she said confidently in English, in which by the way her second language but somehow nervous if she will be accepted. There were so many applicants outside, mostly expert in Hanggul.

 

"Don’t worry, we received a call from a company and they wanted to hire an English tutor. They just came back from Japan so... I think you fit the job." she said without smiling.

 

"This means...." Rei wanted to make sure.

 

"You can see them now." and gave her the address.

 

"Really?" She could not believe it. Who said finding a job could be this easy?

 

 

 

 

"SM Entertainment, 3rd floor, look for Mr. Kang." she read loudly as she was about to enter the building. Mr. Lee gave her enough money for her fare, she really has to think for a reason for him to give her what she needed. The money was just enough for he to go and come back so, see just walked to make it to SME. She didn’t tell anyone about her plan at least not yet.

 

The building seems very familiar though... (She couldn’t quite remember it because she was paying much attention to the fans when she first went there with Mr. Lee)

 

The security personnel told her to use the back door instead because there are so many fans clamoring outside. He gave her the pass and went to look for Mr. Kang.

 

"Mr. Kang.” She said as she opened the office door. A chubby looking man smiled at her.

 

"You must be the tutor." he asked in English, still smiling.

 

"The agency sent me here." she smiles back.

 

"Ah yes... We are waiting for you." then he took some papers and told her to follow him.

 

"They are kind and easy to teach. There are 2 of them but I warn you... you have to keep it as a secret, don’t tell anyone that you’re working for them. Or else... it’s going to be disastrous." he said while they walk along the very long lobby. It's a kind of informal orientation of her job.

 

Actually, she wasn’t paying much attention to what he was saying; her heart was just so excited. She will work hard to replace that frame. And her brother will be sooo proud of her.

 

They entered a room and she saw 5 guys who were dancing but they had their backs turned against them so she couldn’t see their faces and Mr. Kang's chubby back make it difficult for her to see.

 

"Yah! You're English tutor has arrived. Come and greet her." Mr. Kang said.

 

The two guys immediately followed stood in front of them while the other 3 just kept on dancing... But since Mr. Kang is blocking her, they couldn’t see her that much.

 

"Yah... introduce yourself." he said in Hanggul. She don’t quite understand it but she took her moved and bowed then introduced herself in English.

 

"Hello... Nice to meet you. I'm Kim Rei mi." she said and then received a shock of a life time.

 

 

 

********************

 

aww.... sorry for this short chapter.... promise to update more later.