MONSTERS

BY BLOOD

 

You will kill me for this.....

***********************************************************************

 

“Is …that so?” she whispered. She slowly turned away to make her way to her room. Her steps were getting heavier and heavier. It was a struggle before she could reach the staircase; it also started to get blurry because she finally let her tears fall. She doesn’t know what to feel anymore anger, sadness, pity…  all mixed up inside her.

 

She finally let out a scream when she entered her room. She was devastated by what she heard. She screamed her heart out. She felt so weak and worthless. How could her brother do that to her? She slowly slided her body against the door and continued to cry.

 

 

‘What now Jaejoong? What now?’ Rei left him standing, his fist clenched and the document he was holding crumpled. He heard her scream and he felt his heart being ripped apart.

 

‘You don't want to loose her again right?’

 

As if a thunder had stricken him, he quickly run upstairs, skipping as much steps as he could to reach her room. He banged on the door and called her.

 

“Mimi, let me explain.”

 

But all he heard was her mourning.

 

“Mimi, please listen to me.” He begged. He thought everything was okay but he was wrong. “Listen, Appa’s conditions are true.“ He looked at the ceiling as he recalled the moment the lawyer read those conditions on him.

 

“I treated you nicely not because of those conditions but because you are my sister and I love you!” he felt his knees weakened so he kneeled in front of her door. What did he do to deserve it?

 

“Mimi… please listen to me.”

 

But Rei just kept on pouring her tears out. She was too numb to hear his cries.

 

He remained seated at her door ‘till morning. He will not leave until she talks to him. He doesn’t care about their schedules now… What’s important is her sister.

 

 

Unknown to him, Rei started to pack her things; she was confused of what was happening.

 

Then after a while, Jaejoong heard his friends. They arrived because Mr. Lee called and told them what happened. They found him at her door.

 

“Jae.” Yunho said the moment he saw him.

 

“What happened?” Yoochun asked

 

 

But Jaejoong just sat there, his hands on his head. He hasn’t slept the whole night. He was freaking worried and… scared.

 

Junsu and Changmin kneeled beside him and tried to give some comfort. Yoochun stared at her room waiting for her to come out. Yunho’s face was so gloomy because of what’s happening.

 

Then her door opened.

 

Everyone was startled when they saw her with a luggage, eyes swollen and completely lost. Jaejoong immediately stood up and went to her.

 

“Mimi…” his eyes were once again pleading. He saw her luggage which made all fears come to life.

 

“Where are you going?”

 

But she didn’t answer; instead she saw Yunho and remembered something.

 

“Jaejoong went to the lawyer yesterday and you told me about the tickets to Japan… are you planning all of this?” she said  to Yunho. She was emotionless  as she stared straightly at him.  Jaejoong heard that she just called him by his first name and he was hurt.

 

“Are you just making fun of me?”

 

“Rei…” Yunho was surprised by her question.

 

‘They just treated you nicely because of those inheritances…’ her brain said to her. She suddenly turned to Yoochun.

 

Yoochun saw sadness in her eyes; he just wanted to hug her tightly that time.

 

A tear suddenly left her eyes. “And you are one of them?”

 

Yoochun eyes grew bigger at what she said. She got it all wrong.

 

“Rei…? What are you saying?” he tried to reach for her hands but she just pushed him away.

 

“Please tell me… You know something about those stupid inheritances?” she screamed at them.

 

Junsu chose not to speak; Changmin just lowered his head, avoiding eye contact. Yunho sighed and said…

 

“Yes… we know them but…”

 

“But you never told me!” she cut him off. “All this time, I thought you were all my friends! But I was wrong.You allowed him to deceive me." she pointed at her brother. " You all made a fool out of me!”

 

“That’s not true!” Changmin bursted out.

 

Rei ignored what he said and looked at Yoochun.

 

“And I even treated you as a brother.” ‘I even like you.’

 

Yoochun couldn’t believe what was happening; he prayed that it’s all just a dream.

 

“No… Rei, listen to us….” He tried to calm her down but it wasn’t working.

 

“Shut up!” Everyone was shocked. They never thought that Rei can say such things to them.

"I just wanted to be accepted. That's all."

 

She started to walk away when Jaejoong followed her and hugged her from behind.

 

“Let me go.” She said as she wiped her tears.

 

“No!” he hugged her tightly.

 

“I said let me go!”

 

Jaejoong didn’t listen.

 

“What do you want from me now? You got what you wanted. You are richer now. You don't have INVEST on me.“ Her words were so sharp that Jaejoong wanted to shut his whole system.

“Don't bother to waste your money on those tickets. You don’t have to pretend anymore. Everything will go back the way they were before.”

 

And she freed herself from Jaejoong and pushed him away before she gave them her last bow and headed to the door.

 

She run as quickly as possible, she saw Jaejoong followed her. She waved at a taxi that happened to pass by and stepped in quickly. She heard him called her name but she didn’t looked back.

 

 

“Monsters.” She mumbled as the taxi drove her away from her Oppa.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

************************************************

 

I know... i know.... I'm too harsh right?.....  short one....(sigh....) but it's part of my story........ i really have to post it....

pleas watch out for the next chapter....... BACK TO SQUARE ONE.....

 

 

aejae 22

BY BLOOD