YOONA'S LAST CARD

BY BLOOD

 

 

 

Hmmmm........... tsk tsk....

 

 

This will be short....... enjoy

**************************************************************************************

 

“Hyung!” Junsu excitedly hugged Jae which made him frowned. They arrived so early that morning.

 

Yoochun looked around the house hoping to see Rei; Jae noticed him and said… “She’s still in her room.”

 

“Sleeping?” Changmin asked.

 

Jaejoong shook his and took a sip from his favorite banana milk.

 

“Shhhhh…. Get over that. It will ruin your image.” Junsu said disgustingly. What will Cassiopeia think if they will see the mighty Jaejoong drinking his favorite morning drink…. Banana milk.

 

 

Then he remembered something that made him smiled.

 

“Yah, you know what… Rei also likes banana milk.” He shared, making everyone stared at him in disbelief. “I heard her requested for one a while ago.”

 

“Another hopeless case.” Junsu said as he shook his head.

 

Yunho grinned at him. The Jaejoong now is a lot better than the Jaejoong they knew before. He has now the courage to show everyone how he feels.

 

 

 

Then Rei finally came out from her room. She will go and visit Sakura. She smiled when she saw DBSK but it immediately disappeared when her eyes met Yoochun’s.

 

Yoochun was surprised by her reaction. She usually hugs him when they see each other. But that day was different. He suddenly felt coldness.

 

“Oppa… I gotta go. Saki’s waiting for me.” She bowed in front of them before she headed to the door.

 

“Rei.” Junsu called. “What did you bought for me from Japan?”

 

“Aish… this punk….” Yunho scratched his head. Junsu is most self-assured dolphin guy living in Seoul.

 

“Ah…” she then went back to her room, she returned with a big paper bag. She handed them to Yunho.

 

“Oppa… these are for all of you. Each one has a name. I’ll go now.” And she went off.

 

They excitedly looked inside the bag  for their names. Junsu smiled when he saw her gift for him. It was a dolphin necklace.

 

“Haha…” and he immediately wore it.

 

 

 

“Nice.” Changmin said. It was his turn. Rei bought a hello kitty cap for him. “Is it really for me?” he can’t believe it. Jaejoong also laughed at his reaction.

 

 

 

“You are not alone with that. She also bought me one. You were the first one that came to her mind when she saw that at Sanrio world.” Jaejoong said in between laughs. Changmin tried it and it unbelievably suited him. Who said hello kitty was just for girls?

 

And Yunho got a black t- shirt that said “WORLD'S BEST LEADER” at the back.

 

“I love it.” He said smiling widely.

 

Then it was Yoochun’s turn. “Where’s mine?” Changmin looked at the bag but he saw nothing.

 

“Hyung, there was nothing left.” He said as he turned the bag up side down for him to see.

 

“Huh?” Junsu also can't believe it.

 

“Are you sure?” He got the bag from Changmin to make sure but he was right. It was empty.

 

“How can it be?” He scratched his head. He turned to Jaejoong for an answer but he just shrugged his shoulders.

 

“Where’s my gift?”

 

 

 

 

“What?” Sakura exclaimed. “You are so cruel.” She can’t believe she could do such thing to Yoochun.

 

“He didn’t answer my calls.” She said pouting. They were at Sakura’s apartment. She insisted to get her own place. She don’t want to take advantage to Jaejoong even if Rei is her best friend.  The others helped her find a job while the two were in Japan. She’s now working at a Japanese noodle shop.

 

“That’s why you didn’t give him your gift.” Rei nodded. “You are being unfair. He might be busy that time.”

 

“Yes… you are right. Busy with his girl.” She sighed. “He’s DBSK’s resident playboy.” She informed Saki.

 

Sakura then read something in her eyes. She never saw that before in her.  The thing was kind of new to her. Rei never had a guy as a friend in Japan. They were always together, so they way she just acted made her puzzled.

 

“Mimi.” She looked at Rei while she was busy organizing the gifts she bought for her.

 

“Yah?” she answered without looking.

 

“By any chance….. Do you like Yoochun?” she asked hesitantly. She don’t want to jump to any conclusion that’s why she’s asking her.

 

“Saki…?” she turned red surprisingly.

 

“Oh my gosh.” Sakura put her hands over in disbelief.

 

“What?” she was frowning at her.

 

“You really like him.”

 

“What are you saying? Of course cause he’s my Oppa.” She tried to defend herself but Sakura wasn’t buying it.

 

She shook her head in disagreement. “I know you Mimi. Your actions are way different from what you just said.”

 

“Saki?” she looked down.

 

“You like him.” She concluded. Rei chose not to reply.

 

 

 

 

“Bwoh?”  Tae Yeon can’t believe it. “Are you sure?”

 

“Unnie, I know what I heard.” She said irritated. “And I have the copy of those papers.”

 

Tae Yeon glared at her.  “What are you going to do with those?”

 

“It’s a secret.” She then winked at her.

 

‘I will be his princess once again.’ She smirked at her thoughts.

 

 

 

 

She went home after seeing Sakura. She shared their happy moments during their trip with her. Sakura was just so happy that she was enjoying her life now. She was about to enter the house when she decided to turned back and walked straight to the garden.

 

“You like him.”

 

She could still remember what Saki has told her.  “I like him?” she whispered to herself.

 

“You like who?” She almost screamed when she heard someone spoke. She slowly turned around and saw Yoochun in his very serious face.

 

“You like who?” he repeated, his hands on his pockets.

 

“Ahh….” She doesn’t know what to say. “Oppa! It’s late. What are you still here?” she tried to change the topic.

 

“Ouch. That hurts.” He said as he put her right hand in front of his heart.

 

“Oppa?” she felt guilty that’s why she looked down.

 

“You don't like me now because you have your real Oppa.” He really tried to sound jealous as possible.

 

Rei felt guiltier, she bit her lower lip and secretly scolded herself for saying those words.

 

“Oppa? Of course not… It’s just that….” She tried to explain but Yoochun stopped her.

 

“You even forgot to buy me a gift from Japan.” He turned his back on her to hide his smile because of her guilty reaction. “Or maybe you really did it on purpose.” He said.

 

“No!” she snapped. “It’s you who didn’t answer any of my call!” she put the blame on him.

 

Yoochun turned to face her. “Me?” he pointed himself.

 

“Yah!” she found the chance to bombard him with what she felt. “You told me to call you but never answer!” she was angry now. “And you want me to buy you a gift?”

 

“Ah…” now Yoochun was speechless.

 

“See! You did it on purpose!” she returned his word to him.

 

Yoochun suddenly laughed.

 

“Now you’re laughing at me.” She said sadly. “Maybe you think I’m being childish whatsoever.” Then she turned away. But Yoochun grabbed her hand which made her faced him, he then hugged her tightly. Rei was shocked. O_O

 

“Yes, you are being childish.” He said without letting her go. She tried to push him with what he said but made his hug more tightly. “I miss my princess.” He then whispered which made her heat beat a thousand times.

 

‘What is this? Why is my heart beating like this? I’m so nervous. Oppa… let me go now.’

 

“Oppa…” she said when he finally let her go.

 

“How was you trip?”

 

“You didn’t answer my question yet.” She pouted.

 

“What?”

 

“Why didn’t you answer my call?” he smiled at her.

 

“It’s because I want you to enjoy that trip with your brother. Free from any distractions.” He confessed.

 

“But I’m the one who’s calling you.” But he just shrugged his shoulders.

 

“Now,  it’s your turn to answer my question.”

 

“It was a blast!” she said. “Jaejoong Oppa visited every famous spot in Tokyo. He even chose a hotel with the most spectacular view of Tokyo Tower.”

 

“I’m glad you enjoyed it.”

 

“I have something for you.” She then got something for her pocket.

 

 

 

 

She handed it to him.

 

 

“I got it from Japan. I hope you like it.”

 

Yoochun hugged her again.

 

“I love it.” He exclaimed. “Put it on.” He said.

 

“Me?” she pointed herself. Yoochun wanted her to put the bracelet on him.

 

“Yes.” She gladly followed.

 

“Thank you.” She just smiled.

 

“Jaejoong Oppa said you didn’t answer my call because you maybe busy with your girls.” She said without looking at him. She tried hard not to sound jealous but she was not good at it.

 

“He said that?” he tried to sound innocent. Jaejoong have told him about it that morning, and how she lost her appetite when he didn’t answer her call.

 

“Girls? That punk.” He shook his head. “How dare him used the plural form.”

 

“Huh?” she didn’t get him.

 

“I only have one girl.” He said as he looked at the stars. If he saw only her reaction, she was stunned and in the verge of crying.

 

‘Jaejoong Oppa was right. He already has a girl. Yah Rei! Wake up. He’s your brother and you are just a sister for him. You already have reached the stars; don't make them fall for you’

 

“Really? Who is she?” She’s not really sure of her last question.

 

“A very special girl.” Yoochun smiled.

 

‘A very, very lucky girl’  she sadly said to herself.

 

 

Rei can’t really remember how she got in her room without being tripped or something. Her knees felt so weak last night. Her Yoochun Oppa has her girl now. She has to be happy for him, but hell she’s not. She was wide awake the whole night, she kept on thinking about him. That girl he was talking about must be so very pretty to capture his heart. She smiled sadly as she leaves her bed for breakfast.

 

 

 

 

She’s now in her newly designed room. She was about to go down when her phone rings. She didn’t recognize the number but she answered it anyway.

 

“Let’s meet.” The voice behind the phone said.

 

“Who are you?”

 

“You really can’t remember this voice? Or may be you are really slow.”

 

“Yoona.” How can she forget the voice that made her life miserable.

 

“Let’s meet at a coffee shop near SME building.”

 

“Why?”

 

“I want to tell you something.”

 

“Why would I?”

 

She heard her cursed. “You may want to know something about your Appa that  your Oppa kept hidden from you.”

 

“I’m coming.” she said without thinking once again.

 

“Good Girl” Yoona said as she pressed the end button.

 

 

As promised, they met at a small café near the SME building. They were the only customers that time. Yoona was seated at the hidden part of the place. She sat across her. Before she left, she told Sakura where she’s going and who will she meet. Sakura was against it but she insisted to come. She will finish it once and for all.

 

 

“What do you want to drink?” Yoona started off.

 

“I’m okay; let’s just get to what we came her for.” She said as she stared at her straightly.

 

“Ohhh… You have fangs.” She smirked at her.

 

“And you have claws.” She’s not going down this time.

 

Yoona straightened her back. Rei was feistier than ever.

 

“How was your trip?”

 

“Fun.” She said without smiling. Rei was started to get irritated.

 

“Jaejoong really know how to invest.” She chuckled.

 

“Invest?”

 

“Yes… She toured  you to Japan. That costs a lot.”

 

It’s true… from the ticket to the hotel and the places they’ve been required a lot of money plus the gifts.

 

“You know very well that Oppa is a singer.” She didn’t allowed her to beat her.

 

“And you think he did that just because he wanted you to have some fun?”

 

“What are you saying?”

 

Yoona sighed and threw a folder in front of her.

 

“Well in case you don't get what was written in those papers, it was your Appa’s last will and testament. Your Appa, Mr. Kim Han Joong was the owner of the biggest processing plant in Korea.” She said without blinking. “And before he died, he prepared that testament, and it stated that in order for Jaejoong to have his inheritance, he must first find you and treat you as a princess or else he will get nothing.”

 

Rei’s hand started to shake.

 

“That means, everything that he showed you was just acting. And that trip to Japan was just a sort of investment.” She smirked; no one will stop her now. “Jaejoong Oppa is really smart, he’s willing to spend big amount of money on you. I can’t blame him though, more money was at stake.”

 

“No…” her brain refused to believe it. “You are just trying to break us up.”

 

“Tsk! Are you stupid? The papers are in front of you now.”

 

“No…”

 

“The lawyer arrived when you were still in Japan. So that you will not know anything about it, you could ask Mr. Lee about if you want.”

 

“Mr. Lee?” she can’t believe it.

 

“And tell you what…” she leaned closer to her.

 

“Oppa will soon get his inheritance and he will dump you and send you to Japan. He will return to me and I will be his princess once again.”

 

For the second time, Rei’s defenses collapsed. She felt her knees weakened. She couldn’t even control her sobs. She was so lost in front of Yoona who was laughing so hard at her.

 

“No… Oppa... will not do this to me….. I’m his sister.”

 

“Think girl.Open your eyes.” Yoona said before she left.

 

 

*****************************************************************************

 

 

am..... forgive me?....... sorry for this chapter........ sorry to disappoint you...... please watch out for the next one entitled....ENOUGH

 

aejae22

BY BLOOD