ENOUGH

BY BLOOD

 

 

enjoy

*****************************************************

“Saki…?”  Her voice was somehow broken. It’s been two hours since Yoona left but she just sat there lost.

 

Saki started to worry; she’s been waiting for that call. “Mimi, are you okay?”

 

“C...Can you please pick me up at the café I told you?” she crumpled the papers on her hands. She was shaking.

 

“Yah…. Wait for me I will call your Oppa.” She said as she picked her wallet from her bed.

 

“No!”Rei shouted. People inside the café  stared at her. “Please don't.”

 

Sakura nodded as if Rei could see her and immediately went off.

 

 

 

Meanwhile… DBSK practice room.

 

Yoochun smiled as he stared at his new bracelet. It was very simple but it’s from Rei which made it special. If she only knew how much he have to endure for not seeing her for a whole week. He could have followed them to Japan, but he chose not to. It was one of her wishes and he was glad that Jaejoong fulfilled it.

 

He was in the middle of daydreaming when the rest of the DBSK entered the room. Junsu, the dolphin boy immediately showed his dolphin necklace to him, trying to irritate him.

 

“Haha!!! See this? It’s from Japan!!” he boasted. But Yoochun wasn’t buying it. He was too drowned to pay attention."It's from Rei."

 

Junsu frowned at him. He cant believe that he can't irritate him. He was smiling the whole morning in which he found weird.

 

“What’s wrong with you?” he asked him.

 

“What? “ He can’t keep his eyes away from the bracelet.

 

“Ah… you are not jealous?”

 

“Jealous of what?” he said innocently. Even Changmin and Yunho were puzzled by his answer. They were sure he was so irritated yesterday.

 

Jaejoong who chose to just look at them smiled. He now knows Yoochun’s little secret.

‘Yoochun, who gave you the courage to tell me something like that?’He shook his head at the thought of it. ‘You naughty mouse.’

 

Yoochun left the room smiling while the others frowning.

 

“Hyung, what’s wrong with him?” Changmin asked Jaejoong.

 

“He’s in love.” He whispered to him. The maknae left brow rise at what he heard.

 

“Yoochun Hyung is in love?” he asked himself. “He’s never been in love.”

 

“Practice!” they heard Yunho shouted and they followed immediately.

 

 

 

“Mimi!” Sakura rushed inside the café. Rei seemed so lost in her thoughts that she didn’t even noticed her arrived.

 

“Saki.” She smiled at her sadly.

 

“What’s wrong?” she said as she gently her hair. Rei was about to cry, but she made an effort not to let her tears fall.

 

She told Sakura every thing but she was skeptical about it.

 

“Don't believe her.” She said. “She just made everything up. Those documents were so fake.”

 

“I know, I just have to clear every thing.”

 

“What will you do?”

 

“I don't know Saki. I really don't know.”

 

“You have to be strong.” She said looking straightly at her. “You have to fight now. It’s now or never.”

 

She smiled, but deep inside her… she felt like she was about to explode.

 

Sakura got a taxi for her, she wanted to come but Rei declined her offer. She felt something’s gonna happen and she was so nervous about it.

 

 

 

The house was empty when Rei got there. She headed to room when Mr. Lee called her. She stopped at the middle of the staircase.

 

“I cooked your lunch… You want to try it?” he said happily but Rei didn’t even bother to turn around. She can’t face him now, unprepared for anything. She simply said….

 

“No.” and went to her room.

 

 

Rei just stayed in her room until the next day. She sat beside her bed and kept staring the documents the whole night. She heard Jaejoong knocked, telling her to go down for breakfast but she didn’t answer. Not yet.

 

 

 

 

“She never left her room since yesterday.” Mr. Lee told Jaejoong, he was starting to get worried. “She refused to eat anything.”

 

Jaejoong who was about to put his food in his mouth suddenly stopped. What’s wrong with her sister?

He stood up and went to her room. He knocked but again, she didn’t respond.

 

“Yah! Mimi, what’s wrong? Eat your breakfast.” He said. He’s getting worried, what could be the problem now?

 

“I not hungry.” He heard her from the inside.

 

“You haven’t eat anything.” He lays his ear on the door but he couldn’t hear anything so he knocked harder.

 

Rei got irritated by his knocks so she stood and slammed it open. Jaejoong was not prepared for what she did. He was slightly taken aback.

 

“What?” she said, she didn’t  hide her irritation.

 

“Eat your breakfast.”

 

“I said I’m not hungry.”

 

Jaejoong put his hand on her forehead and said…. “Are you sick?”

 

“No.”  she snapped.

 

“Then what’s wrong with you? You’re acting really weird.” Rei took a deep breath. Her Oppa was right. She’s been acting really weird.

 

“Sorry.” She bowed at him. Jaejoong then smiled and ruffled her hair.

 

“Eat your breakfast, I better go now.”

 

“Practice?” she asked him.

 

“No, I have an important meeting today.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“I’m going to see our lawyer. I better go.” He said before he kissed her forehead and waved goodbye.

 

 

“Lawyer?” she was left dumbfounded.

 

 

The lawyer arrived when you were still in Japan.” 

 

 

 

She could clearly hear Yoona’s voice inside her brain.

 

“Could it be…?

 

 

“You could ask Mr. Lee about if you want.”

 

 

She instantaneously went to see Mr. Lee at the kitchen.

 

 

 

“Mr. Lee.” she said, dropping all the informalities. He was currently wiping the china to perfections.

 

“Rei?” he greeted her. “You want to eat now?”

 

“No.” she wasn’t interested to food or anything. She wanted to know the truth.

 

“Mr. Lee Is it true that Appa owned to biggest processing plant in Seoul?” she eyed on him.

 

“Ah… yes.” Why did you ask about it?”

 

“So it’s true that he left some inheritance.” It was not a question but a statement. Mr. Lee suddenly stopped what he was doing and straightened his back. Rei keenly noticed it. She was prepared for his answer.

 

“Yes…” she smiled. At last, Yoona said something that is true.

 

“And is it true that….” She was about to bombard him with her question when her phone rings. It was Yunho.

 

 

“Yobeseyo?”

 

“Rei, where’s Jae? I can’t contact him?”

 

“He went to see a lawyer.” She felt something stuck in .

 

“Ah… I see. Just tell him that I already got his tickets to Japan.”

 

“Japan?” she suddenly became interested.

 

“Yah… He asked me to book you a flight to Japan because he said you never had the chance to visit your province.” He told her.

 

Rei’s heart started to beat faster again.

 

‘No please…’she secretly prayed that Yoona’s wrong. But Yunho’s words cut stabbed her heart a million times unknowingly.

 

“He said he can’t be with you that’s why he requested me to book two tickets, for you and Sakura.

 

 

“Oppa will soon get his inheritance and he will dump you and send you to Japan. He will return to me and I will be his princess once again.”

 

It was confirmed then. She dropped her phone unintentionally because of what she heard. Her mind was telling her to believe it, but heart refused to.

 

“Hello? Rei? Are you still there?” she could still hear his voice but she didn’t dare to picked it up.

 

She has to do something. She has to step up and be ready to face the truth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong went home excitedly that night. He bought some food for Rei.  He planned to have a talk with her at the garden. He will ask her about her life and he planned to tell her things about their Omma. He imagined her face being lighted up upon hearing about their Omma.

 

He found her at the living room sitting silently with Mr. Lee who looked so anxious.

 

“Hi…” he greeted them. But only Mr. Lee responded to his greetings. Rei remained silent and emotionless. He went to her to kiss her forehead but she suddenly turned around, ignoring him.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

Mr. Lee looked at him with apologetic eyes.

 

“Let me get that.” He said as he took the food from him and went back to the kitchen.

 

Innocent of what was happening, he kneeled in front of Rei who was acting a bit strange.

 

“Is there something bothering you Mimi?” he said sweetly.

 

“Yes.” She answered instantly. She dont want to make it longer.

 

“Then tell me what is it?” he then sat beside her.

 

“Tell me about Appa’s inheritance.”  Jaejoong was caught off guard.

 

“W…What?”

 

“Appa’s inheritance.” She said without looking at him.

 

He remained silent but Rei was impatient. She wanted to know the truth immediately.

 

“You can’t answer it?” she snapped in a very serious toned. “Why, is there something that I don't need to know?”

 

“Mimi, what are you saying?” his smiled left his face.

 

“What am I saying?”

 

 He saw her chest moved up and down heavily. She tried to remain calm as much as possible.

 

“Let me rephrase it. What are the conditions on his last will?” he suddenly looked at her, surprised.

 

“Answer me!” She shouted. The emotions that she kept inside her since yesterday suddenly burst out.

 

“What are you saying?” he stood up and faced her. “I don't understand.”

 

‘Don't cry Rei…. Not now.’She reminded herself. ‘You have to be strong.’

 

Her hands were shaking as she handed him the documents. Jaejoong can’t believe it.

 

“Where did you get this?” he asked her. He was furious now.

 

“Does it matter? her voice started to shake.  "

Is it true that in order to get you inheritance, you have to find me first and treat me nicely?” Jaejoong just stood still.

 

“And you did all this just because of the inheritance?” Oh how she hated that question. Jaejoong couldn’t find the words to say that time. He was not ready for it.

 

“Oppa… You brought me to Japan and treated me nicely JUST because of your inheritance? Oppa… Answer me…”

 

She wanted to know the truth but the longer it took Jaejoong to answer the more she got scared. Is she really prepared for it?

 

“Please tell me that those conditions are not true.” She pleaded. “I will believe you Oppa.”

 

‘Please tell me it's a lie’

 

 “It’s true.”  And her world shattered before him.

 

 

*********************************************

Hope you like it

Sorry guys for the short update...... I will try to update tomorrow....... next Chapter:   MONSTERS

 

 

aejae22

 

BY BLOOD