Love At First Sight

Dreams, Love & Friendship

[NARRATOR]

It was just like every other day. The weather was really nice. Sunny, yet a bit windy. And the clear sky was just gorgeous. Everyone started off their day doing their usual routines, not knowing what the world had in store for them.

 

[GROUP CHAT]

Hae Jung: Rise and shine my lovelies!

Lea: Good morning!

Hae Jung: Don't forget our date later tonight! ;p

Lea: I won't! Will be there on time, as usual! :p

Hae Jung: Where's Yongguk? Why is he not replying? Ya! Uri Yonggukkie! Wake up!! You have a fanmeeting today!

Yongguk: Ya!! How many times have I told you not to call me that?!

Lea: Dorks! 

Hae Jung: I don't care! You may be the eldest member and the leader of B.A.P but you're still our maknae! Uri makdoongie Yonggukkie!!

Yongguk: Whatever~ -_-"

Lea: Stop fighting you two! Or I won't come later!

Hae Jung: Ne~ Omma~ XD

Yongguk: I have to go. Talk to you girls later. <3

Hae Jung: Awww uri Gukkie gave us a heart~

Yongguk: Shut up! /shyface

Lea: LOL. See you guys later. xx

Hae Jung: See ya!  

 

[B.A.P'S FANMEETING]

B.A.P finally made their comeback, after several months touring from one country to another. It was a tiring yet full-filling journey for the boys. Today was their very first fansigning event after releasing their latest album and fans were very excited! Especially when Himchan's back promoting with the other members. Hundreds or probably a thousand of BABYs gathered at the venue. Even though it was hot, the fans were patiently waiting for their idols. And when the boys were finally on stage, a loud roar of a sea of fangirls could be heard even from miles away. The boys culdn't do anything but to just smile happily.

"Ah, there's so many of you! The weather is hot today, I hope everyone keeps themselves hydrated! Don't wanna see any of you fainting or anything." Himchan first greeted the fans and ended it with a wink, resulting in another loud roar.

The boys have now seated and fans started lining up, row by row. The boys greeted their fans nicely, at times giggling at some fans' antics and at other times giving some fan-service. Jongup was sitting at the very end of the table. He had to wait for a few minutes for his turn to meet and greet the fans so he took the time to interact with the fans who were still waiting eagerly for their turn. He posed for their cameras, throwing some flying kisses and blushed, making the fans go crazy. Daehyun who was sitting next to him suddenly and kissed his cheeks, surprising Jongup, whom mouth were then wide open. The fans were screaming and laughing at the funny, yet cute sight of Jongup being teased.

It was there and then when he saw a girl, way at the back row, wearing her school uniform and she was the only one who wasn't paying attention to the thing that just happened to Jongup. Jongup finally managed to close his mouth and thought, 'Wow, she's beautiful.' His heart started to beat faster. It was a rare feeling for him. Jongup couldn't take his eyes off of her. Even when he's busy greeting fans and signing CDs, he would steal glances every once in a while. Somehow, he was hoping that she would turn and look at his direction. But that didn't happen. 'Isn't she our fan? Why isn't she looking at me? Not even once? Well, maybe he's a fan of the hyungs.' he thought to himself, feeling a bit upset.

Finally, the girl walked towards Jongup. He was very excited to finally see her. "Annyeong," he greeted the girl shyly. The girl just bowed her head in front of him and handed him a CD. "What's your name?" asked Jongup, signalling that he wanted to write it on the CD. "Oh, this one's for my friend, Chaerin. She'a a big fan of yours." the girl finally talked. Jongup looked down on the CD he was holding and signed it with a message. He was kinda disappointed that it wasn't her that wanted the autograph. And he wanted to, at least, know her name. "Here you go. Study hard!" he handed the CD and gave her a 'fighting' with his signature cute smile. He watched her as she walked off the stage. 'She has a beautiful smile.' he thought silently again,and sighed.

The fanmeeting event ended after a few hours. The boys thanked the fans for coming and waiting patiently for them, bowed and left the stage, while the fans were still screaming.

 

[GROUP CHAT]

Yongguk: Just finished the fanmeeting! Now off to the studio~~

Hae Jung: How was it? Any pretty fans? ;)

Yongguk: All my BABYs are pretty!

Hae Jung: Of course. Mr. Bang is a loyal oppa.

Yongguk: :)

Yongguk: And now, Lea noona is quiet.

Lea: Sorry, still in class.

Hae Jung: Nerd!

Yongguk: Go concentrate on your lecture, noona! Fighting!

Lea: Will do! Thanks!

Yongguk: Ah, I cannot wait to see you girls later!

Hae Jung: Go take a nap or something, Gukkie! You have another shoot to go to!

Yongguk: Aight, aight. You meannie!

Hae Jung: :p

 

[SOMEWHERE NEAR EXO'S DORM]

EXO has just returned from a music broadcast. Everyone seemed really tired and straight away headed to their dorm. "Oh shoot! I have to get something from the store. You guys go ahead, I'll be back in a bit." said Lay out of the blue. "Do you really need to get it now?" asked one of the managers, with a strict tone. The manager was being hesitant as he was worried that he might get surrounded by fans, or worse... sasaeng fans! "I'll go with you! I need to buy something too!" Chen volunteered to accompany Lay.

So both Lay and Chen walked a couple blocks and finally arrived at a convenient store, the one they usually go to. The ahjumma at the store knows them very well as they have been there quite a lot of times. She often gives them some free stuff, showing her support for the boys. "Ahjummaaaa!" Chen greeted the ahjumma excitedly as they entered the store. Lay went staright to the toiletries area and got everything he needed and headed to the counter. "Ice cream? Ice cream?? Is that all you're buying?" asked Lay, a bit dumbfounded.

"Hee Hee. I just needed an excuse to get some fresh air!" Chen replied, with a playful way. Lay just shook his head and laughed.

The boys headed back to their dorm as Chen ate his ice cream. "Uh-oh!" said Chen suddenly, putting his right hand onto his tummy. "I think I need to go to the bathroom!" he continued and ran towards their dorm as fast as he could, leaving Lay behind... alone. Lay just laughed it off and continued walking, taking his time to enjoy the fresh air after being indoors too much. Suddenly he realised that some fans started to follow him. In a while, more and more fans began surrounding him, taking pictures right in front of his face. He wanted to shove them away but he didn't want to be rude. So he just continued walking, covering his face with his free hand.

"OMG OMG OMG!!! EUNHYUK OPPA!! DONGHAE OPPA!!!" a girl suddenly screamed and pointed at another direction. All the fans who were surrounding Lay turned around and started running towards the direction the girl had pointed, screaming hysterically. Lay was a bit confused at first and stopped to look at what's going on.

"Ya! Pabo! What are you doing? Run!!!" said the girl who had shouted earlier to Lay, still a bit startled. "Don't just stare at me like that. RUN!!!" she said again and this time, Lay understood her signal and ran away as fast as he could. He managed to get back to their dorm safely, all thanks to the girl. Lay was panting really hard when he entered the dorm. Everyone turned to look at him. "What happened to you?" asked the manager, concerned. "Dogs... Chasing... Me..." he replied, still trying to catch his breath.. Lay didn't want their manager and his bandmates to get worried and so he lied.

Lay then went to his room and sat down on the floor, trying to relax and calm down. 'Who was that girl? Is she a fan? Se definitely knows who I am but... Why did she help me get away? Why wasn't she following me? Or taking pictures? Or asking or an autograph?" questions started running through his mind. Without realising it, he started to smile, his heart beating faster as he recalled the incident earlier.  'This is weird. Why is my heart beating so fast?' he thought to himself, still smiling.

Lay went to the living room after a while and asked if Chen's home yet and Sehun pointed his finger to the bathroom door. Lay couldn't help but to laugh at the thought of Chen doing his number two.

 

To be continued....

 

Author's note: How was it? I hope you enjoyed this chapter! :D