YongLea

Dreams, Love & Friendship

[NARRATOR]

"Uri Hmchannie~ Uri Himchannie~" Yongguk entered B.A.P's dorm, drunken and singing off-tune.

All the members were really shocked. Yongguk was not really the type who drank and got drunk. He's only like this when there's something bothering him, big time. Everyone was worried, especially Himchan. Yongguk fell down in front of the door and was still calling Himchan's name. The members immediately ran towards him to help. "Ya! Bang Yongguk! Why are you acting like this? This is so not you!" Himchan scolded him as he dragged Yongguk to his room.

"Lea noona... Lea noona only sees me as her little brother. Do you know how that makes me feel?!" said Yongguk angrily while hitting his chest, half-conscious.

Himchan just sighed. He felt really sorry for their leader. "Jongup, Jonghun... you guys just stay at the living room. This is an adult's business." Himchan instructed the maknaes as he didn't wanna let the underaged boys witness something like this.

"And Daehyun, can you please call Lea noona?" Himchan then instructed Daehyun, who was standing by the bedroom door, still in shock.

Daehyun ran to the living room and did what Himchan had asked him to do. "Ok, call Lea noona. Call Lea noona." said Daehyun, panicking, while trying to find her phone number.

"Is he gonna be okay, hyung?" asked Youngjae, concerned.

Himchan sighed and shrugged his shoulders.

 

[LEA'S POV]

I haven't talked to Yongguk ever since that day. And it's been a week now. I tried to call but he wouldn't pick up. I tried texting him but he wouldn't reply. I was so worried about him. I really didn't want him to hear what I had said to Hae Jung. At least, not like that. I wanted to tell him everything. Everything that I've been keeping inside but I just didn't know how. 'Ugh, why would everything be so complicated?! Why did he have to hear that?!' I thought to myself, feeling really frustrated.

Suddenly, my phone rang. It was Daehyun.'Weird, Daehyun never really called nor texted me. There must be something wrong.' I thought and immediately picke up the phone. "Hello?" I answered as normal as possible.

"Noona! You better come here quick! Yongguk hyung is all drunk and messed up right now!" Daehyun sounded like he was panicking.

"Why? What happened?" I asked, jumping off my seat.

"I don't know. Just come here. Now!!!" replied Daehyun sternly.

I panicked. I didn't even think twice, I just went straight to their dorm not realising that I was still in my pajamas. Himchan let me in as soon as I reached their dorm. He guided me to Yongguk's bedroom and there he was lying helplessly on the bed, mumbling weird things. I sat down beside him, trying to hold back my tears. It hurt me to see him acting like that. It hurt me to see him hurting like that. And I knew deep down that it was all because of me. "Let's go outside. We should give them some privacy." Himchan said as he pushed the other members into the living room.

I didn't know if Yongguk was conscious or not. His eyes were closed but he kept on mumbling things out of his mouth. I took his left hand and held it near my chest. "Yongguk-ah. I'm really sorry." I whimpered. "I really didn't mean to hurt you. I love you, Yongguk. I really do. I love you too much that I can't imagine my life without you." I continued and started crying.

 

[YONGGUK'S POV]

It hurt me to see her sad, but what she said the other day was... I couldn't even express it in words. It's just too hurtful. I felt like someone just stabbed me directly on the heart. After all these years, I've only looked at her, loved her, protected her. Everything just went straight to the drain when she said I was just like a brother to her.

I pretended to be asleep when she sat beside me. I didn't know why. I guess I just wanted to hear what she had to say. Or maybe I just wanted to feel her close to me for some time. Because I was afraid that she would leave the second I open my eyes. Suddenly, I heard her saying she loved me, that she couldn't live without me. It felt good. It felt really good. Without wasting even a second, I pulled her closer to me and wrapped my arms around her. "If you love me, then stay." I said, looking at her eyes.

She was shocked. I guess I would be too if I were her. She just kept quiet though. And then I saw tears running down her cheeks. I've never seen her cry before. "Yongguk-ah..." she stuttered.

"Tonight. Just for tonight. Please, stay with me." I begged.

I didn't expect her to accept my offer but she did, surprisingly. I scooted a bit to the right to give her some space. She lied down just a few inches away from me. Then I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer. She gave me her shocked look again and damn, it was too cute! I swear to God that I would kiss her right then and there but I managed to control myself. I didn't wanna ruin everything. I just wanna cherish this moment, at least for a while.

"I'm sorry." she whimpered again.

"Shh. It's okay. We don't have to think about it tonight. Just sleep, okay? We'll talk about it tomorrow." I said to comfort her and hugged her tightly.

She hugged me back, leaned her head onto my chest and said, "I love you, Bang Yongguk."

I couldn't believe what I just heard. Was it real? Or was it just a dream. No, it was real. She loved me. SHE FREAKING LOVED ME! I was so happy, so damn happy. I kissed her forehead and I just couldn't stop smiling. I then played with her hair until we both fell asleep.

 

[NARRATOR]

It didn't go as they both had expected but Yongguk and Lea couldn't deny the fact that they really enjoyed each other's company that night. They were never this close and somehow, it felt really amazing. It's finally morning. Lea woke up first. She smiled as she saw Yongguk's cute, sleeping face. She poked his nose and his cheeks and giggled. "Ya, what are you doing?" Yongguk yawned, with his eyes still closed.

Lea slowly got up and out of the bed but Yongguk managed to grab her hand and pull her back to the bed. "You owe me a good morning kiss!" he smirked.

"What? Eww! Go brush your teeth first." Lea said jokingly as she pushed his forehead with her finger and ran away.

Yongguk then realised that she was wearing her pajamas and giggled. 'Did she really come here wearing that? How cute can she be, huh?!' he thought, smiling.

Himchan then came in with a blank face and asked Yongguk to wash up and join them for breakfast. Yongguk got out of bed lazily and headed to the washroom. He took a glance at the kitchen and saw Lea was already there with the boys. He smiled again. He was hopelessly in love with her. After a few minutes, he's done washing up and went to join the rest at the kitchen. "Did you cook for us?" asked Yongguk as he wrapped his arms around Lea's waist.

"Oooooh~ Did something happen last night?" teased Zelo.

"Ya! Nothing happened! You're too young to even think about those things!" Yongguk replied and hit Zelo's head with a spoon.

"Ouch! Hyung, you didn't have to do that!" Zelo whined and pouted his lips.

"Besides, Zelo didn't even mention that thing. You're the one who assumed that thing." now it was Himchan's turn to tease.

Lea didn't know what to do. Her cheeks were turning hot and red. "Nothing happened guys. Gosh! Can you stop it already?" Lea pulled Yongguk's arms away and went towards the fridge to hide her shyness.

Everyone laughed, including Yongguk, as it was their first time seeing Lea all shy and nervous. Lea turned around and glared at Yongguk. "I gotta go! See you guys soon!" she then said and stomped towards the door.

Yongguk ran after her and stopped her. "Where do you think you're going dressing like that, missy?" he asked and pushed her back into his room.

"Here, wear this and this." he said while rummaging through his closet.

"Ya! These are too big! I cannot fit in these!" complained Lea.

"Just wear them! I'm sure you'll look good in my clothes!" he winked. "Imma step outside and let you change then I'll walk you home, okay?" he continued.

"Wait, that's okay. You don't need to walk me home. You have an early flight to catch, remember?" replied Lea as she changed into Yongguk's clothes.

Only then Yongguk remembered that they were leaving for their Live On Earth Pacific Tour. He was really sad just thinking about being apart from Lea. Lea went outside as soon as she finished changing and she saw Yongguk pouting his lips, giving her an aegyo. He really wanted to send her home since he's gonna be apart from her for a while, but Lea insisted on going by herself. Yongguk tried to argue but failed. He's never won against Lea, to be honest. Yongguk just sighed and took her to the door and before she could leave, he pulled her closer to him and planted a kiss on her lips. Lea's heart was racing like crazy, her cheeks blushing. "I love you. And I'm gonna miss you." Yongguk said, smiling happily.

 

To be continued...

 

A/N: So, I guess Yongguk and Lea are together now. :D But what about Lay? How will he feel when he finds out about Yongguk and Lea? Stay tuned to find out! :D Well honestly, I haven't decided whether to have Lea with Yongguk or Lay at the end of this story. I guess it depends on you readers. So please share what you think and leave a comment! :D