Coffee Shop

Dreams, Love & Friendship

"Omg, I'm sooooo sorry I'm late!" Lea came in, panting, as if she had run a marathon or something. "Waaaaay late!" replied Hae Jung teasingly and crossed both her arms on her chest. "Oh c'mon. Give noona a break!" Yongguk defended Lea as he pulled a seat for her. "Come, sit. What happened to you?" he asked, concerned. "Oh..." Lea paused for a while before she continued, "I think I just saved someone."

Hae Jung shook her head with her right palm on her forehead, totally ignoring what Lea was saying. "Why are you super caring towards her? What about me?" Lea pouted her lips and showed Yongguk her aegyo. Yonguk giggled and pushed her face away from him teasingly. "I'm his wife, remember?" Lea even more. At that moment both you and Yongguk were laughing out loud, clapping like a seal. "Watch what you're saying. You might just end up as his wife for real!" Hae Jung made her counter-attack. Lea's eyes were wide opened and she began knocking on the table, "Not gonna happen!" This time, Yongguk's eyes were wide opened. "Why not?" he asked seriously. "Rejected!!!" Lea laughed her heart out, almost falling off her chair. The three of them then started laughing at each other.

They spent all night talking about their activities that day, cracking some lame jokes along the way. Everyone has been super busy and that night was the first time they hung out after a loooong while, so it was really nice to finally group together again. "It's getting late. You girls should go home." Yongguk said with his deep, y voice. "Awwwww... Uri Gukkie is being so nice again!!" Hae Jung started teasing Yongguk again. Lea just stared at the two bickering and smiled. 'Ahhh, I can't imagine my life without these two.' she thought, still smiling.

"Ya! Aren't you going home? I'll give you a ride." Hae Jung waved her hands in front of Lea's face, who seemed to be lost in her deep thought. "Oh no, that's okay. I'll just walk. It's only a block away." replied Lea as Hae Jung got into her car. "You sure?" she asked her again and Lea nodded. "That's okay. I'll walk her home. You... drive safe and no kakao while driving!!!" said Yongguk as he closed the car door for Hae Jung. The two of them waved goodbye as Hae Jung drove away. Their telephones beeped after a few seconds. "Take care of my Lea!!" Hae Jung had sent a Kakao message. "YA! I TOLD YOU NO KAKAO WHILE DRIVING!!!" Yongguk replied with an angry face.

Lea giggled. "What?" Yongguk asked seriously, still a bit angry that Hae Jung didn't listen to him. "Nothing. It's just.... sometimes I think you guys are fighting like a couple." Lea replied, giggling. "What are you talking about?! I love both of you very much. Of course, I care! Of course, I'll be mad if...." Yongguk continued babbling while Lea was giggling the whole entire time they were walking. Finally, they reached the entrance of Lea's apartment building. "Oh, we're here." Yongguk finally said something else and stopped nagging. Funny, how usually it's Lea who does all the nagging and not Yongguk. "Thank you for walking me! Uri Yonggukkie!!" Lea . "Oh no no no. Not you too!" he smacked his forehead with his palm. Lea giiggled. "It's late. You better go inside. Good night, noona. I love you." Yongguk hugged Lea goodbye and kissed her forehead before sending her off into the building.

'What. Just. Happened.' Lea thought, frozen, her heart racing.

 

To be continued....

 

Author's note: Sorry, this chapter is a bit short. But I hope you enjoyed it! :)