Ramen

Dreams, Love & Friendship

[NARRATOR]

It's been three weeks now since B.A.P left for their Pacific Tour. It's not easy, being away from each other, but Yongguk and Lea were getting along as a couple just fine so far. Things haven't really changed, actually, except for the fact that there were more I love you's and I miss you's now than before. Lay, on the other hand, was still a bit devastated but he's trying his best to distract himself from thinking too much about it and focus more on EXO. He's still so determined to win over Lea's heart, though.

 

[YONGGUK'S POV]

We've been really busy rehearsing for the concerts, doing interviews and photoshoots as soon as we arrived in the States. I didn't even get the chance to talk to Lea noona that much. Long-distance relatiionship's definitely not easy, it's torturing me. After several weeks of chaos and fun, we finally had some free time. The other members were going sight-seeing and whatnot, while I decided to just stay in my hotel room and have a video chat with her. I was too excited to see her and hear her voice that I forgot about the time difference.

"YA! Don't you know it's almost midnight here?" said Lea as soon as the video chat was connected.

I chuckled, seeing her all messy and stressed out. "You look terrible." I said jokingly.

"This is our first video chat since forever and that's the first thing you said to your girlfriend?!" she replied, annoyed.

I giggled again. I couldn't believe that I just heard her say she's my girlfriend. I was really happy. Really happy that it's driving me crazy. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way. You know you're the most beautiful lady in my eyes and my heart, right?!" I said and winked at her.

"Ya! Bang Yongguk! Don't you ever wink like that again. It's so funny!" she began laughing, clapping like a seal.

"Even your laugh is like a song to my ears." I said, once again causing her to laugh.

"One thing for sure, you really do know how to make me laugh. And that's why I love you." she winked back at me.

My heart... It's beating like crazy. And I could feel butterflies flying around in my stomach. "Anyways, how have you been? How's US treating you? Have you been eating well? Did you get much sleep?" she asked, now in a more serious yet caring tone.

"I'm doing just fine. US has been quite nice to me. Nice place, good food and hot chicks!!" I replied jokingly and saw her rolled her eyes.

"Hot chicks, huh? I bet they're not hotter than me!" she said with a bit of jealousy and I kinda liked it.

She was really cute when she's jealous. Ugh, how I wish I could pinch her cheeks! "How about you? How's your thesis going?" now it's my turn to be the caring boyfriend.

She sighed and planted her face onto the desk quite roughly. "Ya! Don't do that! You could get hurt." I said, worried.

"Sorry. I won't do that again. It's just so I don't know. It's almost finished, though. In fact, I'm handing it in tomorrow. I just have to do some final proof-reading and editing before printing it. I guess I'm gonna burn the midnight oil again." she replied, sighing and pouted her lips.

"Awww, my poor baby.  wish I could be there and help you." I tried to cheer her up.

"Haha. No worries. I don't think you would know what to do anyways. Oh why on earth did I even take a Masters Degree in the first place?!" she chuckled.

"Because you're smart and because it's your passion!" I said and managed to get a smile on her face.

Only God knows how much I've missed seeing that smile! "By the way, are you eating ramen again?" I asked as I saw a ramen bowl next to her.

She nodded. "You gotta stop eating those and start eating something healthy!" I nagged.

"Yeah, right! Coming from a person who's a ramen maniac!" she scoffed and I laughed.

Not long after, I received a phone call from our manager, asking me to come down and eat with them. I really didn't wanna go. I just wanted to talk to Lea until I fall asleep. "You better go and join them. It's your first time in the States so you better go out and have fun!" she said.

"Okay. I'll call you again tomorrow. And please, eat some real food and not only ramen! I love you." I said and blew a kiss to her.

"Hee, I love you too Bang Yongguk. Cannot wait till you get back and hold you in my arms again!" she replied as she caught my flying kiss and put it into her heart.

 

[LEA'S POV]

I just had a video chat with Yongguk. It was really to finally see his face and hear his voice again after God knows long. My back and neck were killing me after sitting in front of the computer the whole day. So I decided to stretch and get some fresh air for while. I went to take a walk outside and saw the store across the street still opened.

On my way, I suddenly heard noises from an alley. I heard people's voices. A girl screaming for help, to be exact. I hesitated at first but I decided to just go and see what happened. I ran towards the alley and saw a girl being beaten up by 5 other girls. "YA! STOP RIGHT THERE!" I shouted and scared them away.

I rushed over to the girl, who was lying on the ground. She was bleeding and barely conscious. "Ya! Open your eyes! Stay with me! Do not close your eyes! Imma call for help, okay? Just stay with me!" I told her as I put her head on my lap and called for help.

A few minutes later, the ambulance came. "What happened?" asked one of the paramedics, as people slowly gathered around to see what's going on.

"She was beaten up but by some other girls. I shouted at them and they left." I explained.

"Lea!! What happened?!" I turned around and saw Hae Jung with some of the EXO members running towards me.

I could tell from their faces that they were shocked and worried. "You may need to come with us, miss." instructed the paramedic.

"I'm fine, don't worry. I have to go now. I'll call you as soon as I reach the hospital." I managed to tell Hae Jung before the ambulance doors were closed.

 

To be continued...

 

A/N: Uh-oh! Someone got hurt! But Lea's not in trouble so you don't have to worry. Stay tuned to find out what really happened! :D