Should I Or Should I Not?

Dreams, Love & Friendship

[NARRATOR]

It's been a couple of days now and Jimin's finally discharged from the hospital. She was packing her stuff when Lea came in with the two policemen who came the other day. "Jimin-ah, the police wanted to talk to you if you're ready. Is it okay?" asked Lea.

Jimin nodded. "It's okay, eonnie. I'm ready to talk." she reassured.

Lea stepped outside for a while to give them some space. However, the police came out not long after. Lea was a bit puzzled and went back inside. "That was fast." she said, confused.

"Yeah. I told them to just drop the case.” replied Jimin with a weak smile.

Lea became even more confused and tilted her head, wondering. "I know you're worried for me but this whole thing was kind of my fault too. I just don't want to make it a big of a deal, that's all.,” continued Jimin as she finished packing her bag.

Even though she tried to hide it, it was pretty obvious that Jimin was sad and somewhat in a lot of trouble. Lea felt really bad for her, especially when she knew she couldn't do anything about it. Lea hugged Jimin and gave her that everything-is-gonna-ok signal. "Thank you, eonnie. I've only known you for two days but it feels like I've known you for years." Jimin hugged her back.

"Oh, right! Your bruises are still very visible. Are you sure you want to go back to your grandma's house? You can stay at mine for a few days, if you want. At least until your wounds are fully healed."  suggested Lea.

Jimin paused for a minute to think. "But what about school?" she asked.

"Well, it's not that I'm being a bad eonnie or anything but you could really use a few days off, you know. Gather your energy and strength and then it's payback time!!" Lea said jokingly with her fist in the air.

Jimin giggled. "Well, not really payback but you get what I mean." Lea laughed.

After much thought, Jimin finally agreed to stay at Lea's house. She just needed a time off to think and straighten up her mind. "Don't worry about your grandmother. I'll visit her again tomorrow and tell her you're doing just fine." said Lea with a big smile on her face and gave Jimin an ok sign.

 

[HAE JUNG’S POV]

The EXO boys have been working really hard ever since their comeback. All of them seemed pretty exhausted. I thought that they needed something to boost their energy, especially Lay who's been pretty down lately. I’ve always been wanting to do something for the boys but their schedule was just so packed. They barely even had any free time. If they did, they mostly spent it sleeping. 

Today was nothing different. They had filming from morning to late noon, and it’d be at different locations too. Since they’re going to have some free time tonight, I decided to cook for the boys. They’ve been eating junk food and take-outs almost everyday so it’d be great to cook some homemade food for them. “Suho-ah, since you guys are free tonight, how about noona cook something delicious for everyone? It’s my treat!” I told Suho first before telling the others.

Suho smiled widely. “Oh my God, noona! That would be great! I couldn’t even remember when was the last time I had any homemade food!” he said happily and hugged me tightly that I couldn’t breathe.

Suho then ran towards the other members and announced the good news. “REALLY?!” asked Chanyeol happily.

I nodded and smiled at them. The boys then screamed out of happiness and one by one, they hugged me, some of them even spinning me around. Oh dear, God. My head!! “But I need some of you to help me with grocery shopping!” I said.

“I’ll go with you, noona.” volunteered Lay, followed by Sehun and Chanyeol.

“But wait, where are we having dinner? Your house or our dorm?” asked D.O.

“That’s a good question! Well, I don’t think my apartment can fit all of you so maybe, your dorm? If that’s okay with your manager?” I replied, looking at the manager who was standing behind me.

He gave me a blank look and didn’t say anything. “Oh, come on hyung! I know you wanna eat too!!” begged Baekhyun with a little bit of aegyo.

“Okay, okay.” the manager finally agreed and the boys then stormed towards him to give him a bear hug,

 

[GROUP CHAT]

Lea: Jimin's gonna be discharged today and she's staying with for a few days until she fully recovers.

Hae Jung: Oh, that's great! Send my regards to her! I'll come visit soon.

Lea: She said hi back. And thank you. :)

Hae Jung: Oh, no problem! I didn't do anything much. Oh btw, where's Yongguk? He's been so quiet!!

Lea: Haha. It's night time over there. He's probably partying with the boys or sleeping.

Hae Jung: Haha. Oh yeahhhh. Anyways, I've gotta go back to work. See ya!

Lea: See you and take care! xx

Hae Jung. I will and you too, missy! And don't feed Jimin with ramen! Eat some real food!!

Lea: Haha. I won't! Since when are you the eomma? That's my job!

Hae Jung: XD

Lea: Go back to work!!

Hae Jung: Haha. Aigh eommat~

 

[NARRATOR]

"So, this is my humble apartment. It's not that big and I only have one bedroom. So you'll be sharing with me, if you don't mind." said Lea as she welcomed Jimin into her apartment.

"Oh, that's okay. This is more than enough for me. You've done so much already. Thank you." replied Jimin as she wondered around the apartment.

"Make yourself at home." smiled Lea.

She put Jimin's bag into the bedroom and then gave her a tour around the house. "There are no rules or anything living in this house. You just need to keep it clean and tidy." explained Lea.

"Don't worry, eonnie. I'll clean evrything if I have to." promised Jimin.

Lea smiled and ruffled Jimin's hair. "I'm gonna go out and do some grocery shopping for a while. You can rest and watch TV or something." said Lea as she grabbed her bag and went out.

Jimin sat down on the couch in the living room and looked around. She didn't really know what to do. She felt a bit awkward living in someone else's place and she wouldn't dare touching any of Lea's stuff. Suddenly, she spotted a picture on Lea's study table. She picked it up and to her surprise, it was a photo of Lea with Hae Jung and Yongguk. 'Bang Yongguk? She knows Bang Yongguk?' wondered Jimin, a bit confused. She put the photo down and sat down at the couch again. Jimin switched on the TV to distract her mind and slowly, she fell asleep.

"I'm back!!" cried Lea as she entered and went straight to the kitchen to unpack the grocery bags.

Jimin jumped off the couch in shock. "Oh you were asleep? Sorry!" chuckled Lea.

Jimin rubbed her eyes and made her way to the kitchen to help Lea. "You're hungry, aren't you?" asked Lea cheerfully.

Jimin nodded. "Good! I'm gonna cook you something delicious. Well, it's not really that special but the B.A.P boys really love it!" continued Lea, not realising that she just mentioned the word B.A.P.

Jimin's eyes widened and turned her head to Lea with a confused look on her face. "Do you know B.A.P? Like personally?" she asked.

Only then Lea realised what she has just said and smacked her forehead. "Oh, yeah. About that..." she stuttered.

"I saw a picture of you with Yongguk and another girl on your desk." said Jimin again.

"Yeah. We're close friends. And that's how I know the other B.A.P members. They're like my little brothers." explained Lea and continued preparing all the ingredients.

Jimin just nodded, still a bit surprised. She continued helping Lea but her mind was wondering somewhere else. 'Should I tell her about me and Jongup? But what if she tells Jongup about the fight? I don't want to worry him.' thoughts started to fill in Jimin's head.

 

To be continued...

 

A/N: I actually planned to end this with only 20 episodes but it seems that my story's gotten longer than I thought. Haha. I'll try to make it a 30-episode story. LOL. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this episode! Find out if Jimin decided to tell Lea or not on the next episode! ^^ And, there will be more Lay-Hae jung interactions too!