If I Saw You Again

Dreams, Love & Friendship

[S BROADCAST STATION]

"Hyung! Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked while waving his hands in front of Lay's face. Lay blinked his eyes multiple times and finally got back to his senses. "Oh? Ohh, yeah I found my wallet." he stuttered, his eyes still looking at the girl. Chanyeol took notice and grabbed Lay's hands to drag him towards the door. "She's Hae Jung's noona's friend. She came and brought my new pants! She's my hero!" Chanyeol introduced the girl to Lay happily.

Lay looked at Chanyeol, almost glaring. 'Your hero? She's MY hero!' he thought to himself. "Well, I have to go now. It was nice meeting you Chanyeol-shi. And... Lay-shi." said the girl, bowing her head a few times. But before she could go, Lay grabbed her wrist and stopped her. She looked him in the eyes, confused and a bit startled. "Oh, I'm sorry about that." Lay apologised as he let go off her hand. "I just wanna say thank you... for this. And for the other night." he continued, smiling shyly. "No problem." she replied, also smiling shyly, and walked away. Lay watched her as she was walking away and soon disappearing from his sight.

"Ya! What was that all about?!" Lay felt a hand hitting the back of his head. He turned around and it was Hae Jung. "How did you know Lea?" she asked. 'Lea? So that's her name? Wow. Pretty. Lay. Lea. It fits.' he thought to himself but without realising it, he was actually smiling from ear to ear. "YA!!!" he felt another hit on his head. "Aigo, noona. I won't be able to perform if you keep hitting me like this." he said as he rubbed his head. "Then explain yourself!" Hae Jung shouted. Lay chuckled and walked back into the waiting room. "Chill, noona. She's just someone I know." he replied with a wink. Hae Jung just stood by the door, eyes still glaring at Lay. "Aigo, she's the one who found my wallet. Satisfied?" Lay continued to explain to her. Hae Jung let out a big sigh as a sign of relief. Protective much?

 

[B.A.P'S DORM]

*doorbell*

Yongguk opened the door and it was Lea, both her hands full with grocery bags. "Noonaaaaaaa" Zelo came running towards her, followed by Jongup. They helped her carry the bags into the kitchen. "They're so happy to see you." said Yongguk, giggling. Lea just smiled and walked to the kitchen. "Sorry I'm late! Will prepare the dinner and it may take a while." she said as she took out the groceries out of the bags. Zelo and Jongup ran back into the living room and played video games. Daehyun and Youngjae were nowhere to be seen yet. "Need some help?" asked Yongguk. Lea nodded and handed him a knife and a cutting board. "Cut those vegetables for me, please. Thank you." she said almost cutely. Yongguk giggled. "What?!" Lea asked, glaring at him. Yongguk giggled again. "Nothing. You're acting all cute. This is just ain't like you." he explained, still giggling.

'This is weird. Why am I acting like this? Why am I all happy and giddy?' she thought. Then Youngjae and Daehyun came into the kitchen. "Oh, noona! You're already here!" they greeted you happily, at the same time. "What are you guys, soulmates?" she teased. "What?! Noooooo! I like girls. I don't like boys." Daehyun started explaining. "Well I don't like you either! I have many beautiful BABYs who love me!" Youngjae said, not wanting to lose to Daehyun. Lea and Yongguk both laughed their hearts out while the two boys continued bickering as they walked out of the kitchen.

"They remind me a lot of you and Hae Jung. Always bickering like a couple." Lea chuckled. "What did you just say?" asked Yongguk with a knife pointing at Lea. "Whoaaa! Take it easy, man! I was just joking." Lea tried to take the knife from his grip. Yongguk was taken aback. He did not realise that he did that. "Oh, sorry. Haha. I forgot that I was holding a knife." he laughed and continued cutting the veges. After 45 minutes or so, dinner was ready. All the boys stormed into the kitchen like a bunch of hungry monkeys.

"Wahhhhh. The food looks so gooood! Thank you, noona! We'll eat them well!" said Daehyun happily and without wasting any more time, he started gobbling down the food as fast as he could. "Ya!!! Leave some for us! You're not the only one who's hungry!" Youngjae hit Daehyun's hand with his chopsticks."He he he. It's just that I haven't eaten any homemade food in a while." Daehyun said with his mouth full. Lea couldn't do nothing but to just smile, looking at the boys eating all her food oh so joyfully. "Well, aren't you gonna eat with us?" Yongguk asked Lea. She shook her head. "I'm not hungry. I'll go and wash the dishes. You guys go ahead and enjoy the food." she said.

The boys helped Lea with the dishes after they have done eating. Lea turned to the dining table table and all the plates were empty. Not even a single grain of rice left. The boys were really hungry, indeed. After they were done with the dishes, Zelo offered Lea to stay for a while and watch a movie with them. They're watching Harry Potter.... again. It's one of Zelo's favourite movie series. Lea was sitting on a couch, Yongguk on her side, while the other boys were all spread out on the floor. "Long day?" asked Yongguk with a soft voice. "Yeah. But it was fun" replied Lea, smiling, her eyes still on the TV. Not long after that, Lea had fallen asleep on Yongguk's shoulder. He looked down on her face and smiled. 

 

[LAY'S POV]

*yawns* It's 7:30 in the morning and we have just got back from a shoot. Lying on my bed, tired but I just couldn't sleep. I couldn't take the girl off my mind. Lea... Why do I keep on smiling everytime I think about that name? It's just so pretty. And it suits her. She's pretty. No, she's cute. Ugh, what's happening to me? Is this love? I've only met her twice. Is she feeling the same way too? Is she thinking about me?

"Someone's smiling all by himself~" Chanyeol suddenly interrupted my thoughts. I'm usually not the type to use physical viloence but I kicked Chanyeol's and shoved him out the door. "Ohhhh... Hyung! Are you in love? Why are you blushing?" Chanyeol started to tease me again. "Do you want to die?" I threatened him. "Who's in love? Lay?" D.O asked, excitedly. I tried to keep my cool but i just couldn't. I couldn't hide it.

"Imma take a walk for a bit. Be right back!" I said and went out hurriedly, scared that the others would notice that I was blushing like crazy. And weirdly, I was kinda hoping that I would somehow run into her again.

 

To be continued....

 

A/N: Whoaaa~ Is there a love triangle going on? Stay tuned to find out! ;D