Best Cousins

Dreams, Love & Friendship

[NARRATOR]

"CL isn't the baddest female, you are. Not bad meaning good but bad meaning bad, you know."  said GD sarcastically.

Lea rolled her eyes and flicked his forehead with her fingers. "Well, at least you're still the Hee Yeon I know!" GD chuckled resulting in another flick on his forehead, and this time, it was harder. "Seriously, though. You've been back for 5 years and it never crossed your mind to contact me? Not even once?" continued GD, giving Lea a sad yet cute face.

Lea just sighed and looked at her friends' direction at the other corner of the room. "Your mom called me countless times asking if you're okay and I had to lie to her EVERY TIME." GD said with a more serious tone now.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry. I just didn't want to bother you. You're a famous idol now. I'm sure you're very busy day in and day out." replied Lea lazily, still looking away.

GD could sense that there was something bothering her and so he grabbed Lea's shoulders and pulled her to make her face him. "You know that it wasn't your fault, right? Stop punishing yourself like this. Stop running away. At least do it for your mom." said GD again and tears began to fill Lea's eyes.

Lea couldn't control her emotions. She started to bawl and hugged GD tightly as if it was somekind of a reflex action. Yongguk, who was watching the two talking the entire time, began to feel a bit uncomfortable. He, not knowing what happened between them, glared at GD's direction and he noticed. GD then dragged Lea outside so that they could talk more privately. Yongguk wanted to follow them but he was stopped by Lay. "Just let them be." said Lay.

GD managed to calm her down after several minutes and they just kept quiet. "You should talk to your mom. At least, just tell her how you're doing. She's really worried about you, you know." GD broke the silence.

"Yeah, I think I should." Lea finally said something after a minute or so thinking about it.

GD wrapped his hand around her shoulders and assured her that he would be there for her. Lea turned to look at GD and saw him doing some aegyo faces, which he rarely did, and laughed. "Ahhh! My Hee Yeonnie is back!!" he giggled and poked her cheek.

"Sorry that I didn't call you." replied Lea softly.

GD stood up and crossed his arms. "You're not forgiven.... yet!" he said, pouting his lips. "I'll only forgive you if you promise me you'll write a song for me." he continued, still pouting his lips.

"Pabo! Dream on!" replied Lea and flicked his forehead yet again, causing GD to shriek.

"Idols these days." GD and Lea were interrupted by a mysterious yet creepy looking man.

They both turned to look at the man and GD's facial expression completely changed. The man gave him a smirk and he replied him with one too. "D-Do you know him?" asked Lea, confused.

"Yeah, just some guy I know." he replied with a disgusted face.

Lea paused for a few moments. "T-That's Hae Jung's ex." she stuttered.

"Hae Jung?" asked GD.

Lea suddenly remembered something and ran back inside hurriedly, leaving GD flustered. "Hae Jung-ah." Lea tried to warn Hae Jung but was interrupted by GD.

"So, which one of you is uri Hee Yeonnie's boyfriend?" GD asked innocently.

Everyone was a bit confused. They're used to calling her Lea that they forgot about her Korean name. "I mean, which one of you is uri Lea's boyfriend?" GD rephrased his question.

"It's me!" replied Daehyun excitedly as he wrapped his arms around Lea's shoulders

Yongguk pulled Daehyun by the collar and gave him an intense glare. "My God! I was just joking!" Daehyun chuckled.

"Ahh, I guess it's you then!" GD said to Yongguk with a happy smile. "I'll kill you if you ever hurt my Lea." GD said again with an intimidating smile this time.

"But, how do you guys know each other?" asked Hae Jung and Lea has now completely forgotten about what her original intention was - to warn Hae Jung about her crazy ex-boyfriend.

Yongguk turned to GD with his serious face, waiting for an answer. He was a bit jealous of him after watching them hugged a while ago. "What's my real name?" GD asked.

"Jiyong." replied Chanyeol.

"My fullname." said GD again.

"Kwon Jiyong!" shouted Daehyun, surprsing everyone. "Ooops! Sorry about that! I got too excited." he added and laughed.

"Uhuh! Kwon Jiyong... Kwon Hee Yeon..." GD dragged his sentence, waiting for them to figure the hints out.

"OMG! Are you guys siblings?!" asked Hae Jung happily.

"That would make us twins cause we're both born in 88." GD laughed.

Lea rolled her eyes at the sight of her annoying cousin. "He's my cousin. Our dads are siblings." explained Lea.

"Best cousins!" GD added while giving Lea a headlock.

"Ya!! I am not Seungri!" cried Lea as she struggled to let go of GD's grip and everyone started laughing again.

 

[HAE JUNG'S POV]

Oh. My. God. I could not believe that G-Dragon and Lea were cousins! He's like one of my role models! No, he's one of my muses! How could she not tell us about this?! Hmph! Everyone was excited to see G-Dragon. Yes, Exo and B.A.P are idols too but everyone was pretty much starstruck. It ain't that easy to see G-Dragon in person, let alone hanging out with him!

GD stayed with us for a while and shared stories about their childhood. I was pretty sure that Lea didn't really like that he was sharing her embarrassing moments, especially in front of Yongguk. But hell, they were hilarious! Everyone couldn't stop laughing, including Yongguk. Poor Lea. "I don't mean to be rude but I think I'm talking way too much now. I don't even know everyone's names yet." said GD, giving Lea the tell-me-your-friends'-names look.

"I'm Hae Jung." I introduced myself excitedly and reached out my hand for a handshake.

"Hae jung? That's a pretty name, just like the owner." replied GD, taking my hand and kissed it.

I swear to God I was blushing like mad! My heart was literally racing! Did the GD just say that I was pretty? Oh yes, he did! I couldn't hide my happiness and smiled widely from ear to ear. "Don't even think about it, Kwon Jiyong!" Lea warned and glared at him.

Everyone else took their turn to introduce themselves while I excused myself to the restroom. "Well, well, well, we meet again." a man stopped me from entering the restroom.

I looked up and my eyes widened. It was my ex-boyfriend. Of all places, I seriously did not expect to see him here. He's not really the type who hangs out at this kind of place. "W-What are you doing here?" I stuttered, slowly walking backwards, away from the creep.

He slowly and scarily walked towards me, causing me to walk further backwards until I was stopped by a wall. He's now had his hands on the walls, trapping me in between. He leaned his face closer to mine and started sniffing my hair. I was scared. I was really scared. I wanted to scream but I knew the music outside was too loud and people would not be able to hear. "Nobody's here, baby. We're all alone." he said with a creepy tone.

My hands and legs became so weak that I couldn't bring myself to hit this guy. He's done this before and I was sure that he's capable of doing it again. 'Help! Somebody please, help!' all I could do was to pray and hope silently as he started to sniff and nibble on my neck and tears began to flow out of my eyes.

 

To be continued....

 

A/N: GD's identity is finally uncovered! But what happened to Lea exactly? Why did she really move to Korea? What has she been hiding all this long? And Hae Jung... will she be able to escape? Will Lay protect her as he promised? Stay tuned to find out! :D