Just A Baby

Dreams, Love & Friendship

[CLASSROOM]

"Ya! Zelo is here!" cried one student at the classroom door, creating a havoc among the female students. Everyone started running towards the windows, trying to get a glimpse of Zelo. Some with their cellphones in hand, ready to snap pictures. Ji Min just sat on her desk, staring blankly at the book on her table. Suddenly the girls started screaming, causing Ji Min to jump off her seat a little, shocked. She looked up and saw Zelo by the door. He bowed numerous times to everyone as he walked towards his desk, which was exactly next to Ji Min's.

Ji Min tried to hold her composure, while the other students started to surround him. She's a big fan, heck, she has a crush on him (and so every other girl in the school), but she didn't wanna scare him. She knew that Zelo must be pretty tired with promoting their album and trying to go to school at the same time. "YA YA YA!!! Go back to your seats!" the teacher suddenly shouted while hitting a broom stick on the board. Students started to run to their seats and you could see Zelo sighing in relief from the corner of your eyes. 'Poor, Zelo. It must be really uncomfortable for him.' she thought. Suddenly, Ji Min felt something hit her face real hard. Startled. Frozen. She didn't know what just happened. After a few seconds, she shook her head and saw a duster on her table. "Did you not listen to me? I called your names like a thousand times!" shouted the teacher angrily. Everyone laughed, except Zelo. He was kinda schocked, himself.

The first class finally started. Some students have fallen asleep immediately. Some played videos games on their phones. Some just stared blankly at the teacher, having troubles comprehending whatever the teacher was saying. Ji MIn, not realising that she had white chalk powder all over her face, just looked down on a textbook in front of her. "Here, wipe your face with this." whispered Zelo as he handed her a handkerchief. Ji Min turned to look at him, confused. "You've got something on your face." he said again. Ji Min was starstruck at the moment and remained frozen. Zelo suddenly leaned a bit closer to her and wiped the dust off her face. Ji Min was really surprised and her eyes wide opened. "There, got it!" Zelo said with a smile and turned back to his table.

Ji Min's body frozen. Her heart beating faster. Her mind going loco. She couldn't concentrate on the lesson at all, not that she did at the first place. But all she could think about was Zelo talking to her, leaning towards her and wiping her face with his handkerchief. Everything that she had imagined. Everything that she had dreamt of after all this while. It finally happened. Finally! A girl suddenly kicked her chair stongly from the back. "I saw that. Stay away from our Zelo or we'll teach you a lesson." she whispered, trying to threaten her. Ji Min's heart stopped for a second and realised that more girls were glaring at her direction. 'This is one of the reasons why I don't have the courage to tell Zelo how I feel. I guess I just have to admire him from afar. just as a Baby.' Ji Min thought silently and sighed.

"Junhongie," the teacher called Zelo. "Aren't you supposed to leave now? I thought you have a schedule to go to?" she continued. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot!" Zelo stood up and bowed to the teacher. He then walked out the door and stopped to turn back and waved at Ji Min, with a smile on his face. Everyone's glaring at her now and the girl kicked her chair again but Ji Min just looked down at her table like nothing happened and sighed.

 

[GROUP CHAT]

Yongguk: We have a day off tomorrow. Wanna hang out?

Hae Jung: Sorry Gukkie. EXO has a schedule tomorrow so i'll probably be busy the whole day.

Yongguk: Okay. And please stop calling me Gukkie. T_T

Hae Jung: Not unless you buy me an expensive dinner! :p

Yongguk: .... in your dreams!

Hae Jung: Gukkie Gukkie Gukkie Gukkie~

Yongguk: -_-"

Yongguk: Okay, okay. I'll treat you to dinner next time.

Hae Jung: Assa!!

Lea: I have class tomorrow and I have my part-time job after that.

Yongguk: A class on a weekend? My noona is studying hard!

Lea: Of course. If I finish early, I'll call you, okay?

Yongguk: Okay, noona. :) Fighting! :)

Hae Jung: YA! How come you never said fighting to me? Huh? Huhhhh???

Yongguk: Because you're mean.

Hae Jung: I guess I am. Hahaha

 

To be continued...

 

Author's note: To EXO fans, don't worry cause there will be more updates on Lay after this! Stay tuned! :D