A Wish Came True

Dreams, Love & Friendship

 

[LEA'S POV]

I woke up the next morning, my body's aching. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. I was still in B.A.P's dorm. "You awake?" asked Yongguk, yawning.

That's when I realised that my head was lying on his lap. I jumped off the couch and accidentally stepped on Daehyun's face, who was still sleeping on the floor. "Ouch!" he shrieked.

"Omo! I'm sorry Daehyun-ah. I didn't know you were there." I apologised as I rubbed his cheeks with my hand.

I looked at the clock and it was already 7:30. I was late for my lecture. I was really late. "Oh ! I have to go now!" I said as I rushed out of their dorm.

My apartment was not that far from B.A.P's dorm so I decided to just run my off, instead of wasting time waiting for the bus or taking a cab. I ran as fast as I could, bumping into people and things along the way. Suddenly, I felt a strong force against my body causing me to fall down, my back against the ground. I literally felt like I had run into a bus or something. "Hey, Are you alright?" asked a man.

"Hey, I know you!" I blurted out, smiling. "You have a beautful voice." I said again, half-conscious.

My eyes were blurry but I could see the guy was smiling at me. Or was I just imagining things? "Your nose is bleeding!" the man said, panicking.

I totally passed out after hearing the word blood. Yes, I hate blood. I then woke up in the hospital and saw Lay asleep by my bedside. 'What is he doing here?' I thought, confused. I poked his cheek with my finger to wake him up and he did. "Oh, you're awake! How are you feeling?" he asked, while rubbing his eyes.

"Why am I here? How long have I been out? What are you doing here?" i began asking questions.

He only giggled at first. "We... bumped into each other this morning and you fainted. So..." he explained.

Slowly, I started to remember what happened. I was kinda embarrassed, I don't know why. "I tried calling Hae Jung noona but she didn't answer." he continued.

And then the doctor came in and Lay stepped away from my bed to give way for the doctor to check me up. "How are you feeling?" asked the doctor while shining a light to both my eyes to test my vision.

"I'm... okay." I replied.

"Good. There's nothing serious. You're just in shock. And your stomach was empty so we had to give you some IV drip. You can go in an hour." the doctor explained. "Make sure to feed your girlfriend later, young man." he said to Lay and left the room.

'Girlfriend? What girlfriend?" I thought, half annoyed, half excited. I looked at Lay and he was also looking at me, with a big smile on his face. He giggled as he walked back towards me. "I still can't reach Hae Jung noona. So I guess I have no choice but to send you home myself." he winked.

My heart started to beat faster. I wanted to smile but I didn't want it to be so obvious. "I'll let you rest a bit more. Imma go out and take care of the bills. Do you have your iD with you?" he asked, with his soft and beautiul voice.

I nodded and pointed to my bag. He got my signal and took out my ID from my wallet. I pinched both my cheeks as soon as he walked out the door. "What was I thinking? Why am I feeling so hot all of the sudden? Why are there butterflies in my tummy?" I talked to myself like an idiot.

 

[NARRATOR]

An hour has passed. As promised, Lay brought Lea back to her apartment. "Thank you... Lay-shi." she said as Lay walked her to the door.

"No need to be so formal... noona." he giggled, his cheeks blushing.

'So he knows that I'm older?' Lea thought to herself. They finally reached Lea's doorstep and she thanked him again, bowing many times. "Well, aren't you gonna let me in?" he asked, smiling.

Lea just stared at him, kinda surprised. She never brought any guys home, not even Yongguk. Her apartment is like her sacred sanctuary. She really values her privacy and whatnot. "You heard the doctor. I need to feed my girlfriend." Lay said, giggling.

"What girlfriend?!" Lea hit his shoulder strongly.

Lay laughed and pushed her inside. "Look, I'm just gonna cook you something light. I won't do anything to you, I promise! You need to eat, noona. You need to look after your health. Besides, you helped me before. Just think of it as a payback, okay?"

Lea couldn't say no. How could Lea reject that offer anyway? It's freaking Lay! EXO's Lay! It's like a once-in-a-lifetime chance. Lea sat down at the kitchen counter as she watched Lay preparing lunch. "I'm sorry. I'm not a good cook but I hope you like what I made for you." he said as he handed her a plate of Chinese fried rice.

"That's okay. This is good enough for me. Thank you." Lea smiled.

Lea took an empty plate and gave it to Lay. "Come, eat with me. I can't finish all this." she said.

Lay smiled widely, showing off his cute dimples. He was very happy. So was Lea. And so, they had lunch together and they had fun talking and joking with one another. "You play instruments?" asked Lay,

Lea was blank for a moment. Then Lay pointed to a guitar in the living room. "Oh, yeah. Guitar and piano." she replied, while looking at her food.

"Me too!" Lay said happily. "Can I hear you play?" he continued.

Lea choked on her food and Lay gave her a glass of water. "I'm not that good. Trust me, you don't wanna hear me play. It's just  a hobby of mine." she explained.

"Oh c'mon~ Let me hear you play. Just once. Pleaseeeeeee?" he begged, showing a little bit of aegyo.

"No! Not ever!" Lea insisted.

Lay pouted his lips in disappointment. "I'm done eating. I'll wash the dishes. You look tired. You can rest on the couch after you're done if you want to. I'll do the dishes." Lea offered to help.

"Oh, you want me to stay?" he cupped his face and smiled happily.

"What do you mean?" Lea was a bit confused.

"Well, you could've just told me to go home or something. But you're telling me to rest on the couch instead." he explained, still smiling widely.

'OH. MY. GOD. What have I gotten myself into?!' Lea thought as she smacked her forehead.

"That's okay, noona. I'll take a nap happily on your couch!" he said again and hopped happily towards the living room.

Lea just giggled, looking at him acting all cute. She walked over to the living room after she finished washing all the dishes, only to find Lay dead asleep on the couch. He didn't even realise that Lea was kicking the couch. She sat on the coffee table and stared at Lay's sleeping face. 'He's cute.' she thought. She then began caressing Lay's soft hair and later moved down to his face. 'His skin is soft, like a baby. How can he sleep so peacefully like this?' she thought again as she admired Lay's soft, milky skin. Lay suddenly grabbed her hand and opened his eyes. "That's cheating, noona." he said, smiling.

Lea was shocked and immediately jumped off on her feet. "I'm sorry. I-I-I was just...." she panicked.

Lay then stood up, still smiling, and walked towards her until he was so close to her. "Don't worry. I'm not mad. Too bad, I have to go now. You be careful, alright?" he said to her as he planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Now we're even!" he smirked. Lea just smiled.

"Wait, you wanna know a secret?" he asked.

Lea just kept quiet and nodded. "I actually wished that I would run into you this morning. I guess my wish has come true." he winked.

Lea just stood there, frozen, eyes widened, her heart beating even faster than before. Her face has turned so red. Lay's face was still so close to hers, she could feel his breath. He just giggled. "You're cute, you know that?" he said again and slowly, he walked away and waved goodbye.

"I hope to see you again soon!" he said, smiling, before closing the door.

 

To be continued....

 

A:N/ How was it? Did you like it? :D The past two few chapters focused mainly on the trio and Lay so imma focus on Zelo, Jongup and Ji Min in the next chapter. Stay tuned! And don't forget to leave your comments below! ^^