Could This Be Fate?

Dreams, Love & Friendship

[JONGUP'S POV]

I was jogging at a nearby park in the middle of the night when a beautiful silhouette of a girl sitting under a tree stopped me. I couldn't see her face clearly but there's just something about the view of her back that attracted my attention. The wind blowing through her long, black hair. Her milky, white skin shimmering under the moonlight. My heart started to beat faster. I've never seen anything as beautiful before. Except maybe the girl I saw at our fanmeeting the other day.

She turned her head a lttle bit to the right revealing her side-profile. 'Oh, she looked familiar.' I thought while scratching my head. It took me one long minute to realise that it was her, the girl who I saw at the fanmeeting. I could feel my heart beating even more faster then. I hesitated at first, but I decided to go and talk to her. I figured that I might never have this opprtunity again and that I might regret it in the future. So, I took a deep breath and walked towards her.

"Aren't you feeling cold?" I asked, my heart pounding so fast.

She looked at me, surprised. She just kept quiet, though. Maybe she was very shocked. Or nervous. I don't know. "May I sit?" I asked again.

She nodded, still looking a bit surprised. I didn't wanna scare her for being way too close, so I sat just a couple of inches away from her. There was an awkward silence for a moment. "So, did your friend, Chaerin, like the autographed CD?" i tried to break the silence.

She gave me her surprised look again. "You remembered?" she finally asked.

"Of course, I do. Who wouldn't remember a beautiful girl like you?" I replied, my face turning red, hers too.

'Oh God! What did I just do? Did I just flirt with her? This is so not me!' I thought, once again scratching my head, a bit more roughly than I did earlier. "Are you okay?" she asked with her soft voice.

I swear to God, it was the most beautiful voice I've ever heard! "I'm fine. I-I was just..." I stuttered as she looked me straight in the eyes.

Damn, my heart was melting. There's just something about this girl. She's just different. Other girls would usually scream or ask for an autograph or take a picture but she was just so calm. She barely even said anything at first. Even at the fanemeeting, she wasn't overly excited like the rest. And her eyes... They're mesmerizing yet I could sense some sadness when she looked at me. I was hooked, almost immediately. I wanted to know her better. I wanted to help take her pain away. I wanted to make her happy. I wanted to see her smile.

"It's getting late. I should go home." she said as she stood up and bowed.

"Wait," I said and grabbed her hand. "May I... walk you home?" I continued.

She looked at my eyes again, surprised. It was really cute. "Like you said, it's late. It's dangerous for a girl to walk alone at night." I explained, still holding on to her wrist.

Her eyes were still staring mine and finally, she nodded. I was too happy that I jumped and danced around like an idiot. I could see from the corner of my eyes that she was giggling. "Finally, I can see you smile." I said to her, looking straight into her eyes and smiled.

 

To be continued...

 

A/N: New chapter will be out later! Stay tuned! ^^ Don't forget to subscribe and leave your comments! :D