First Kiss

Dreams, Love & Friendship

[NARRATOR]

Jongup's finally taking Ji Min out on a date. A proper date. He was very nervous as he has never really done anything like this before. This was his first time - having a crush, going on a date, having a girlfriend. Everything seemed so surreal. His heart could not stop beating faster, it's driving him insane. "Where are you going?" asked Himchan in suspicion.

Jongup's heart began racing even more faster. He didn't know what to answer so he just kept quiet and sprayed some cologne all over him. "It's already late, why are you all dressed up? You're not going jogging, are you?" asked Himchan again, glaring at Jongup.

"I-I-I uhh...." stuttered Jongup.

"Oh c'mon, give the kid a break! He's a man, indeed!" Yongguk suddenly interrupted.

Yongguk winked at Jongup, giving him an ok signal, and pushed Himchan back into the living room. "You really need to stop nagging like a real eomma, Kim Himchan!" teased Yongguk, causing Himchan to hit his head.

Jongup smiled and bowed at Yongguk, and immediately left their dorm. His heart was pounding along the way and he just couldn't stop smiling. He was really excited to see Ji Min again. Since they needed to be careful, the two decided to just see each other at the park where they first met. Jongup hopped happily like a kid as soon as he saw Ji Min standing under the tree. He wrapped his arms around Ji Min's shoulder, giving her a backhug. She blushed. And so did he. "I missed you." he whispered, smiling.

"I missed you too." repiied Ji Min shyly.

"But why are you wearing a hoodie and a pair of jeans when I'm all dressed up like this?" he turned Ji Min around to face him and pouted his lips cutely.

Ji Min giggled. "What did you expect me to wear? A dress?" she asked in a teasing manner.

Jongup smiled and nodded his head cutely. "Are you crazy, oppa?! It's chilly out here, do you want me to die freezing or something?" said Ji Min, hitting his shoulder with a little bit of aegyo.

"Oppa? Hee, I like that. It's cute." said Jongup happily, still showing off his oh-so-natural aegyo, causing Ji Min to turn plum red.

That kid didn't even have to fake an aegyo. He was already naturally cute and adorable, it's crazy! No wonder he's so famous among the noona fans. Jongup then took her hand and intertwined his fingers with hers. They walked slowly across the park, enjoying the picturesque view and each other's company. Ji Min leaned her head onto Jongup's shoulder and sighed. "Why? Is there anything wrong?" Jongup asked, concerned.

"Nope. I'm just so happy right now." she said with a smile.

Ji Min was genuinely happy. It might seem weird and a bit too fast but she didn't care. Jongup, somehow, made her feel comfortable, safe and happy. It was hard to believe at first, even she, herself, couldn't believe the fact that she has fallen in love with this guy and totally has forgotten about Zelo. But she kinda felt guilty too. On her way to see him, she was kinda contemplating on telling him about her crush on Zelo.

"Ji Min-ah. I won't be able to see you for a while." Jongup suddenly stopped walking and pulled her into his embrace.

"Why? What do you mean?" asked Ji Min with a sad voice.

"Are you sure you're a Baby? We're going on a tour, remember?" Jongup replied, half teasing, half serious.

Ji Min pushed him away and her face was turning red again. "I'm a bad Baby, I know!" she said, looking down on the ground.

"Aigooooo. You're not a bad Baby. You're a cute one! And you're my baby." Jongup grabbed her hand and pulled her back into his embrace.

Ji Min leaned her face onto Jongup's chest in embarrassment. Jongup just giggled seeing how cute she was and hugged her tightly. "Oppa, I-I-I have something to tell you." she stuttered with her head still leaning on his chest. "Actually, yo-you were not my bias." she continued.

Jongup chuckled. He lifted her chin and looked her in the eyes. "I know." he said, giggling.

Ji Min gave him her confused look. "You're too cute, do you know that?" Jongup pinched her cheeks.

Ji Min hit his shoulder again, surprising Jongup. He didn't expect that. "Oppa! I was being serious!" she said with a kinda loud voice, once again surprising Jongup.

Poor Jongup, he could've had a heart attack. "I know, I know. I was too. I mean, I noticed that you weren't paying attention to me during our fanmeeting. Not even a bit. You just gave me a cold smile and asked me to sign your CD for your friend." he chuckled again before he continued, "And that's what makes you even more attractive."

Ji Min just kept quiet and continued looking at his eyes. "Ya! You're gonna kill me if you keep staring like that!" teased Jongup.

"Pfft!!!" Ji Min pushed him and tried to get away,

Ji Min couldn't stop smiling. She couldn't believe that Jongup noticed and remembered her during the fanmeeting. She felt kinda embarrassed too. "Ya! Wait for me! Where are you going?" Jongup ran after her.

Ji Min turned around and stuck out her tongue towards him. "Mehrong!" she teased and kept running away.

Jongup finally managed to catch up on her and when he did, he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him and held her tightly. "Where do you think you're going, pretty lady?" he winked and slowly leaning forward to kiss her.

Yes, he kissed her! On the lips! It was his first kiss! And hers too! Both of them were blushing like hell. "I'm gonna miss you so much." Jongup finally pulled his lips away and now kissing her forehead. "Promise me you'll be a good girl and take care of yourself when I'm gone, okay? I don't wanna see my girl sick one I get home! If I do, you're gonna get into a big trouble!" he said, smiling at her.

She nodded and hugged him as tight as she could. Both of them didn't wanna let go. But as much as they wanted the night not to end, they knew that they would eventually have to go back to each other's home. Moreover, they're gonna be apart from each other for a while and it's killing them. Jongup hugged her even more tightly at the thought of leaving her behind.

 

To be continued....

 

A/N: There you go! A cute chapter on Jongup and Ji Min! Hehe. I hope you guys enjoyed that! To my new subbers, welcome and thank you! :D Do leave your comments below! Hee hee. I will update more on Yongguk, Lea and Lay soon! And there will be a special appearance too so stay tuned! ;)