When Himchan Acts Like An Omma

Dreams, Love & Friendship

[GROUP CHAT]

Hae Jung: Eonnie! We need to talk!!

Lea: Whoaaaa~ What's up? Why so serious?

Yongguk: Get your crayon~?

Hae Jung: Bang Yongguk! This isn't a joke! -_-"

Yongguk: Oops...

Hae Jung: Anyways, we should meet up later. 10pm. Usual place.

Lea: Uh, okay.

Yongguk: Am I invited?

Hae Jung: You may come if you want.

Hae Jung: And if you're free, that is.

Yongguk: I'll make time for you girls, even if I'm busy. ;)

Hae Jung: Pfft! So corny!

 

[B.A.P'S DORM]

"Did anyone see Jongup?" asked Yongguk.

Everyone searched the entire dorm but they couldn't find Jongup anywhere. Himchan started to panic and called their manager. However, before the manager could pick up, Yongguk snatched the phone away from Himchan and cancelled the call. "Don't tell manager hyung just yet. Let's try calling Jongup first and make sure." said Yongguk, trying to calm the other members down.

Yongguk passed the phone to Zelo and asked him to call Jongup. He knew that the maknaes are close to one another and that Jongup's more open with Zelo than the other hyungs. "Hello?" Jongup answered the phone.

"Hyung! Where are you? The hyungs are worried! And... why are you breathing like that?" asked Zelo with a concerned voice.

"Oh... I'm jogging. At the park near our dorm." replied Jongup innocently.

"Jogging?" Zelo asked in confusion.

Himchan immediately took the phone from Zelo and started nagging, "Jogging? At night? This is so not you! Not only you've never gone jogging before, but you also didn't tell any of us that you're going out! You could've at least told one of us. Ya Moon Jongup!!! Did you know how scared we were?! We thought that you were kidnapped or something!!"

"Dude, calm down. You're scaring him. Let me talk to him." said Yongguk as he took the phone from Himchan.

"Jongup-ah, are you gonna be long? Don't come home too late." Yongguk said to Jongup with a calm voice.

"Hyung, I'm sorry. I forgot to tell Zelo about it. I'll be home in half an hour. Don't worry too much. I'll be fine. I promise I won't do this again!" Jongup apologised and assured the leader that he was doing alright.

"Okay. That's good. Be careful, aight?" replied Yongguk and he ended the call.

Yongguk reassured the other members that Jongup was okay, but Himchan was still a bit furious. He wasn't mad that Jongup went out. He's more mad that Jongup didn't tell any of them. It's understandable, though. Himchan was just worried. It showed that he loved Jongup. "Why is he jogging at night, though? And at the park?" asked Daehyun.

"Yeah! He's always gone to the gym to exercise. He never went outside in the nature." Youngjae added in.

"He actually did. Last night." said Zelo with his innocent face.

"I don't know guys. Just let him be." said Yongguk coolly.

 

[JONGUP'S POV]

So I went to the park to jog again tonight. Well, I was kinda hoping that maybe I would see her again. This might sound stupid, but I kinda forgot to ask her name. *smacks forehead* Well, it's not just about her name. I guess I just wanted to see her face again. nd maybe we could talk a little longer and get to know each other more. The hyungs were furious, though, that I didn't tell anyone I was going out. It was my fault, I admit. I was just too excited to see her, not that I was 100% sure that I would see her or anything. But you know.

I jogged around the park for almost an hour but I couldn't find her anywhere. I was, slowly, losing my hope. 'Just one more round, Jongup. Just one more round.' I thought to myself, trying not to give up.So, I started to run again. After a few minutes, I saw the same silhouette at the same spot as last night. I was pretty sure that it was her. So I ran as fast as I could to see her only to find someone else sitting under the tree. Our tree. What was I thinking, anyways? Why would she be here again? it's not like we had a date or anything.

I was very disappoited that I shouted as loud as I could to release my frustration. Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice, "Looking for me?"

I turned around and to my surprise, it was her! IT WAS HER!!! I couldn't control my happiness that I ran and hugged her tightly. It was kinda a reflex action. She giggled. It was cute. Well, everything about her was cute to me. "Sorry about that." I finally came back to my senses and stepped away.

"That's okay." she said, smiling and blushing.

Just like last night, there was an awkward silence between us. Both of us couldn't stop smiling but we just couldn't say anything. I was shy. And I think she was shy too. Hell, my heart was pounding like crazy! "So... you wanna take a walk or something?" I finally asked.

"Yeah, a walk sounds nice." she replied, still smiling.

So we walked around the park together peacefully and talking about random stuffs for 15 minutes until my phone rang. "YA!! It's more than half an hour now!" it was Himchan hyung, shouting over the phone.

I guess he was still angry that I went out without telling them. "You should go. They must be worried about you." the girl said.

I didn't want to go, though. I didn't want the night to end, to be quite honest. But I needed to calm Himchan hyung down so I had no choice. "I'm sorry. Maybe we can see each other again soon?" I said, hoping that she'd say yes.

"Of course." she nodded and gave me her beautiful smile again.

"Awesome! Oh btw, may I know your name, please?" I finally asked her her name!

Oh. My. God. What an idiot! She giggled and said, "I'm....."

 

To be continued....

 

A/N: Haha! I'm gonna keep the girl's name a secret for now. Imma let you guess it! XD