Who You?

Dreams, Love & Friendship

[NARRATOR]

A week has gone by rather quickly and it's finally the day of the gig. Lea was nervous as hell. This was, indeed, her first gig after so many years. Lea and the band (Chemical Logic) went to this large studio cafe earlier in the afternoon to set up their instruments and rehearse. "Ya! Why didn't you tell me that we're performing at an opening event?" she asked Jake, the leader and the bassist of the band, who's also Lea's friend back in the US.

"Because I knew you would be very nervous if I told you earlier." he chuckled.

"And how does not telling me make it any better?!" asked Lea sarcastically.

"Chill. You'll do great, as always." he said, patting her shoulder, and walked towards the stage.

Lea froze for a moment before she began to look around. The place was huge. Although, it's a cafe, the area was pretty much empty, barely any chairs and tables. Maybe because they were expecting a large crown for tonight's gig. "Hey, what are you waiting for? Let's practice." Jake called from the stage.

By 8pm, more and more people have filled in the cafe. In no time, the cafe was already full. Lea got even more nervous when she saw the large turnouts and started to walk back and forth backstage. "Eonnie!!!" a familiar voice suddenly stopped Lea from walking back and forth.

It was Hae Jung. She ran towards Lea and hugged her. "Yaaaaa! Uri eonnie looks like a real singer!" she teased as she turned Lea around.

"What are you talking about? I'm just being the usual me!" replied Lea, rolling her eyes jokingly.

"Hey." said a y voice from behind.

Lea turned around and saw Yongguk heading towards them with a big smile on his face. "You came!" said Lea happily and jumped onto Yonggyk to hug him.

"Of course! I want to see my girlfriend embarrassing herself on stage!" he laughed, earning him a strong hit on the shoulder. "Just kidding. The boys are here too, btw." he continued and gave his gummy smile again.

Lea got nervous and started to walk back and forth once again. Yongguk and Hae Jung just laughed at her. "Oh, wait. I forgot about something! Be right back!" said Hae Jung and dashed out in a split second.

Lea was still panicking so Yongguk decided to help her out. He grabbed her by the shoulders and stared into her eyes deeply. "Y-Yongguk-ah..." stuttered Lea.

Yongguk smiled. "Don't be nervous. You've done this before, right? If you're scared of the audience then just imagine everyone as me." he chuckled.

"Pfft!" Lea pouted her lips.

"Don't do that!" warned Yongguk.

"Don't do what?" asked Lea, pretending not to know what he was talking about.

"That!! Oh nevermind." sighed Yongguk. "Seriously, though. You'll do great! I know you will! So loosen up a bit. Just feel the music once you're on stage. Let the music takes you away." he continued.

Lea just kept quiet, mesmerized by 1. his sultry eyes, and 2. how y he was talking about music seriously. "Ya! Are you even listening to me?" he asked, shaking Lea's shoulders.

"I am! And thank you. That means a lot to me." Lea replied, smiling shyly.

Yongguk then leaned closer to kiss her. "Ahem!" coughed Hae Jung. "Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt you guys but I've brought some fans." she added, giggling.

Yongguk and Lea turned to Hae Jung and saw all the EXO members behind her. Chanyeol was the first one to greet Lea. "Noona!! I didn't know you're in a band! We could've jammed together!" he said happily, walking closer to give her a hug only to be rejected by Lea. "Oops, sorry." Chanyeol giggled as he looked at Yongguk who was glaring.

And then Lea spotted Lay. He seemed really serious, not even a slight smile on his face, which was very unusual of him. But Lea just ignored it. 'What happened to I-promise-you-I-will-win-your-heart-no-matter-what?' she thought as the other members started to greet and wish her goodluck. 'So she is seeing Yongguk. I guess I really have to give up then.' Lay sighed and walked back outside. Hae Jung noticed and felt worried about Lay so she followed him outside. "Hey, are you okay?" she asked.

Lay just nodded at her and gave her a weak smile. "Let's just enjoy the show." he said and grabbed Hae Jung's hand and brought her to the front centre of the stage to get a better view. "Hey, you ready? We'll go up in 5 minutes!" said Jake from the other end.

Lea nodded and walked towards the band. "Wait." Yongguk stopped her halfway.

"What? I have to go get ready." replied Lea anxiously.

"Nothing. Just.... this..." he leaned closer and kissed her forehead. "Goodluck, baby." he added and smiled.

Lea blushed and smiled shyly at Yongguk. "Thank you. I'll see you later okay?" she replied before joining the band.

---------------

"Ladies and gentlemen! Without further ado, let's give it up for CHEMICAL LOGIC!!!" the MC finally inrtoduced the band and people started screaming loudly.

The band started the show with a Paramore song, Monster. The crowd went wild as soon as the music started. Lea, who was extremely nervous backstage was now in her own world, drifted away by the music and the loud roar of the audience. The band performed a total of eight songs with no breaks in between. People started to scream again at the end to congratulate the band. Lea couldn't help but to smile so widely. She's never felt that happy before. A different kind of happy. A different kind of satisfaction. Music was, indeed, a part of her. Always have been.

The band celebrated backsatge and hugged each other, spinning around and cheering. "We did great, guys! We did great!" said Jake happily.

They then headed back to their waiting room, dried their sweats and changed before heading back outside to party with the crowd. Hae Jung, Yongguk, B.A.P and EXO cheered for Lea as she stepped back into the cafe from the waiting room. "OMG! Noona! You're officially my hero!!" greeted Chanyeol happily, initiating a fist bump. "You rock!!" he added as he wrapped his arm around Lea's shoulder and brought her towards the others.

Yongguk couldn't stop smiling, looking at Lea so happy when the others congratulated her. He was just so proud of her. "Ya! Kwon Hee Yeon!" a mysterious voice suddenly stopped Lea and the rest.

Lea turned to look at the person and to her surprise, it was G-Dragon. Yup! It's Big Bang's leader, the multi-talented rapper and fashionista, G-freaking-Dragon! "I see you're still rocking the stage, huh?" he said again with a smirk.

Everyone turned to Lea with a big question mark on their faces. Yongguk was even more confused. And slightly jealous too. Lea just stood still, her eyes glued on G-Dragon.

 

To be continued....

 

A/N: Yes! It's G-DRAGON, guys!! Hahahaah Who is he to Lea? Well, I'll let you guess for now. Huhu. I wanted to reveal it in this chapter but I figure it'd be better to have some suspense. Hehe I hope you enjoyed it! :D