It's You That I Want

Dreams, Love & Friendship

[LAY'S POV]

So G-Dragon sunbae-nim's actually Lea noona's cousin? Wow, what a surprise! Despite his charismatic appearance he usually shows on stage, he's actually kind of cool. And funny, too. Surprisingly, I didn't even care about Lea noona and Yongguk anymore. My eyes were hooked on GD and Hae Jung noona. Seeing him all friendly with her was driving me crazy. Weird. Very weird. 'Why would I feel this way? D-Do I like her?' I thought to myself as I ruffled my hair in annoyance. "Hyung, are you okay? You seem abit uncomfortable?" asked Sehun when he noticed I was acting somewhat different.

"I'm fine. I'll be right back." I replied and left, not knowing where I was heading exactly.

I decided to go to the centre of the dance floor. I just wanted to forget everything and enjoy the one thing that I love the most, that I do best - dancing. I was totally in my own world once I got to the dance floor. I didn't even know who I danced with. Was it a boy? Was it a girl? Heck, I didn't even care! Just as long as I could, I am content. I didn't know for how long have I been dancing but suddenly, I felt weird. I didn't know exactly what it was but something felt off. I looked at our section and everyone was still joking around. And then I noticed that Hae Jung noona wasn't there. I started to look around and couldn't find her anywhere. I started to panic. Something was definitely wrong.

"Where's Hae Jung noona?" I asked the boys once I got back to our section.

"Oh she went to the toilet." answered Chen and I immediately rushed towards the toilet only to find a body lying, unconscious on the ground.

My eyes widened and I became even more panicked. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" I looked up and saw Hae Jung noona, already in GD's embrace, crying.

My heart sank. I felt pain in my chest like I've never felt before. I didn't know what it was but it was really painful. 'That should've been me. That should've been me.' I thought as I watched her cry in someone else's arms helplessly. Only then I realised that I actually liked her. No, I loved her.

"Oh my God! What happened?" Lea noona suddenly appeared and ran towards Hae Jung noona.

GD explained everything to her while Hae Jung noona just stood there, frozen and sobbing. Our eyes finally met and I immediately turned away. She must've thought that I didn't care, that I was being a douchebag for not keeping my promise to protect her. I just couldn't see her in the eyes. I felt really guilty. I, indeed, promised her that I would protect her from that jackass. I slowly looked up once again only to find her still looking at me with tears in her eyes.

"Come on, I'll take you home." said Lea noona as she helped Hae Jung noona to walk.

She turned her head to look at me again when she passed by me. I couldn't bring myself to look her in the eyes. it was very painful. "Sorry." I murmured once they were gone.

I fell down on my knees and cried. 'I should've protected you.' was the only thing that kept running through my mind and it felt like I was shot again and again every time.

 

[HAE JUNG'S POV]

I could feel the heat of his body close to mine. I could feel his breath as he and nibbled on my neck. It was very disgusting. I couldn't believe that I would have to experience this again. I wanted to do something but my whole body just froze. Tears rolled down on my cheeks like a waterfall. I could only pray that someone would come and help me. I could only pray that Lay would come and save me.

His filthy hand slowly slid under my shirt. I was prepared for the worst when someone suddenly pulled him roughly away from me and punched him in the face. The punch was too strong that it only took one blow to make him unconscious. I choked out my breath that I was holding in the entire time. My body felt so numb and weak that I fell. Thankfully, GD was there to catch me. I hugged him and wouldn't let go of my tight grip. Tears just wouldn't stop flowing.

Suddenly, even through the tears in my eyes, I could see Lay standing at the end of the hallway. He looked pretty shocked... and sad. I wanted to run to him right there and then but my body was just too weak to even stand up straight. Lay avoided my gaze and looked down. I could somehow feel that he was blaming himself for not being able to protect me as he promised. 'Pabo-ya. I'm not mad at you. Just come here and hug me. Tell me that everything is okay. Tell me that you're here for me. I'd rather be in your arms than GD's' I thought to myself, still looking at Lay, hoping that he would do exactly as what I had hoped him to do and I burst into tears once again.

I managed to calm down myself but my body was still a bit weak so Lea helped me to walk. 'Pabo. Why can't you see that it's you that I want?' I thought again as I turned to look at him when I walked pass by him.

 

To be continued....

 

A/N: OH MY GOD! MY LayJung feels!!!!! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!