Characters Introduction

Dreams, Love & Friendship

Although she was born in S. Korea, Kwon Hee Yeon, or better known as Lea Kwon, spent most of her life in the States. Her family moved to America to run a family business when she was around 10. Lea, however, moved back to Seoul after she finished high school to do some 'soul searching' and has lived in the city for a little over 6 years. There, she met Park Hae Jung and Bang Yongguk, and the three grew closer and became bestfriends. Lea, being the more mature and serious one, is dubbed as the umma of the trio. Not forgetting that she nags a lot too. A LOT.

Park Hae Jung, a 23-year old aspiring fashion designer, who is currently working as a stylist for EXO. Being a stylist for an entertainment company, she has quite a lot of connections. And through those connections, she became friends with Yongguk. However, they were not that close until Lea came around. Hae Jung has a very girly and bubbly personality, quite the opposite of both Lea and Yongguk. She's pretty much the 'mood maker' among the trio. Because of her childish personailty, she is considered as the baby of the trio even though she is a couple of months older than Yongguk.

Bang Yongguk, like everyone knows, is an idol rapper, who debuted as the leader of B.A.P, a group managed by TS Entertainment. As mentioned earlier, he's really close with Lea and Hae Jung and they have been friends for more than 5 years. Yongguk may seem very tough on the outside, but inside, he kinda has a really soft heart. He's shy and quiet yet he can be cute at times. Because of his leadership skills and fatherly instincts, he is known as the 'appa' of both B.A.P and the trio. A secret, he has a crush on one of his bestfriends.

Song Ji Min is a 17-year old girl and she's a BIG fan of B.A.P, especially Zelo. In fact, she goes to the same school as Zelo and even in the same class as him. Ji Min has a little crush on Zelo ever since they were in middle school. However, because of his busy trainee life and now that he has debuted as an idol, Ji Min never got the chance to confess her true feelings for Zelo. Ji Min just watches over him quietly from afar and never fails to show her support for him and the group, hoping that one day Zelo will notice her.

Jongup, the main dancer of B.A.P - also the one in charge of 'cheetos' muscles - is hell of a shy boy. He spent almost half of his life dancing and training and so he doesn't really know how to socialise with people other than his bandmates, managers and other staff. Jongup also has troubles in expressing his opinions and feelings so he often keeps everything to himself, including the fact that he is falling in love with a girl for the very first time in his whole life.

Last but not least, Zhang Yixing, or better known as Lay - one of the Chinese members of EXO. He is a very kind-hearted person and he is quite well-known among his hoobaes as he often stops by the training centre to help and guide them. The girls are also head over heels for his cuteness. Well, who can resist those dimples when he smiles? There is, however, one very special lady who has caught his attention and his heart. His world has turned upside down ever since the first day he met her.

Author's note: I find it hard to find a fanfic about Lay so I have decided to make one! i wanted to add another EXO member but I'm scared that I'd get everything mixed up! Haha! We'll see. Maybe I'll add another member as the story progresses. :) For now, these six are the main characters of the story.