09 | Declaration of War

Tied by Fate

Chapter 9

Declaration of War

“Before you proceed to the venue, you have to fetch Eunhee-sshi from their home. You have to come together for good publicity. I’ll go ahead with your mother and sister. We will just meet you there, arasso?” Kim Woo Bin instructed his son Jaejoong. Jaejoong simply nodded in response and watched his family members leave.

It was finally the day for Jaejoong and Eunhee’s engagement party. After this night, the public will finally know their engagement and sure enough both the entertainment industry and business industry will be surprised. Director Kim Jaejoong has been rumored with a lot of girls—from models, actresses and to idols, of course the news of him “settling down” will be a great scoop. What will make the business industry pull their socks off will be the fact that WK Corporation and Avior Corporation decided to form an alliance—this will absolutely make their stocks hit the roof. Their competitions will surely be threatened, knowing that these two corporations are planning to take over the hospitality industry.

After a few minutes of checking his valuables, Jaejoong headed to the main entrance of their house where his chauffeur for the day was waiting. He immediately sat on the back seat and ordered the driver to go to the Lee’s residence. Due to Eunhee’s request, the plan of Jaejoong and Eunhee to move in as soon as possible was postponed instead it will happen the week after their engagement.

Jaejoong was currently holding his phone and wanted to text Eunhee but he remembered that he doesn’t even have her number. He frowned with that sudden realization. He sighed and texted her sister to send him Eunhee’s number.

From: Hannie :)

*sends a business card*

Oooooohh…. Someone’s making a move. ;)

Reading the message which was made to , Jaejoong rolled his eyes but let a smile slip,

                To: Hannie :)

                I just wanted to let her know that I’m on my way but I realized that I don’t even have her number. :P

From: Hannie :)

                Yeaaaah… Whatever…

After receiving Eunhee’s number, Jaejoong let her know that he was on his way. Eunhee simply replied an “Okay.” in which kind of annoyed him.

--

Not knowing what to reply to Jaejoong’s sudden text message, Eunhee just sent an “Okay.”. She knew it sounded kind of appalling but that’s all she can think of. She was so nervous that day, she doesn’t even understand why. She shouldn’t feel that way.

For the past month she was trying so hard to remove any thoughts regarding Jaejoong off her mind. She wanted all her feelings for him to disappear but it was surely harder than she expected (especially Hanuel hasn’t really stopped encouraging her feelings for the guy but it actually lessen which was good). She decided that she has to stop it because she cannot let Jaejoong manipulate her through her feelings for him. Unlike before, she is now more controlled of herself. Eunhee also made sure to tell herself that Jaejoong is indeed her fiancé but not necessarily her lover and so she set limits for herself.

Sure Eunhee has been trying for the past month but she only succeeds because she never really spent that much time with Jaejoong. Today was a different scenario; for sure the two of them will be glued together. Jaejoong was even ordered by his parents to fetch Eunhee. With their parents’ eyes watching them, Jaejoong and Eunhee will definitely force to act like a couple --whether they like it or not.

Once again, Eunhee received a text message from Jaejoong—informing her that he was already outside. Eunhee finally stood up from the couch she was sitting on and left their living room. Once she stepped out of the front door, she saw Jaejoong looking overly gorgeous with his elegant black tuxedo. Eunhee felt her heart beating too fast for her liking. She lowered her head to hide her nervous self and took out a few sighs. Jaejoong was feeling the same way. Eunhee surely looked stunning in her white lacy long dress. She can already pass as a bride, she just need a bouquet of flowers and a veil. Jaejoong cleared his throat and gestured Eunhee to enter the car, just like how a gentleman should be.

There was an awkward silence in the car, neither of them know how to start a conversation. Both were feeling tensed by each other’s presence. It was surely not a good start for the evening.

“Let’s just act like a natural couple. Shall we?” Finally, Jaejoong broke the silence. Eunhee looked up to him and was quite surprised by his suggestion. “Let’s just get this over and pleased our parents okay?” He added in which Eunhee nodded to.

“By the way, you look very beautiful.” Jaejoong commented as he looked out of the window. Eunhee was quite surprised by his comment and so to hide her blushing face she too faced the other window. She cleared to release some tension.

“You look great as well…” Eunhee managed to say.

Again, there was an awkward silence but fortunately the venue for that night’s event wasn’t that far and so they were able to escape the suffocating awkwardness in the car.

As expected the media was there, in front of the hotel (which was owned by the Kim’s) was a huge crowd of reporters. In front of the hotel’s entrance was a red carpet that leads to the door. Jaejoong glanced at the lady beside him and chuckled as he saw how pale she has gotten upon seeing the sea of reporters outside their car.

“It’s going to be fine.” Jaejoong exclaimed and offered Eunhee a soft smile. For a moment Eunhee was caught off guard and she actually felt some warmth from Jaejoong. She too smiled back and nodded her head.

Jaejoong opened the car’s door and went out. He gently pushed the reporters who were trying to ask questions to him but he ignored them. He frowned seeing that they won’t stop with his nice approach and so he quickly called the security (who were already running towards him) to control them. As soon as the security was in position, Jaejoong opened the car’s door again and gently grabbed Eunhee by the hand. He guided Eunhee out. But as soon as Eunhee stepped out of the car, the reporters started to reach out for her.

“Are you Lee Eunhee? How long have you been dating Director Kim?”

“What’s with the sudden engagement, Jaejoong-sshi?”

“How long have you been dating?”

“There are rumors that you two were only arranged by your family’s business. Is that true?”

Seeing the reporters going crazy, Eunhee can’t help but be overwhelmed by their current situation. Everywhere she looked; there will be flashes from the camera, microphones and recorders reaching out for her. Noticing Eunhee’s scared expression, Jaejoong put an arm around her and pulled her closer to him as they walked towards the hotel’s entrance.

Eunhee felt safe as soon as she felt Jaejoong’s body close to her. She let him guide her until they reached the hotel’s lobby.

“Are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?” Jaejoong exclaimed as he looked Eunhee from head to toe, fixing her hair and checking her arms if she got hit somewhere.

“No, I’m okay. Thank you.” Eunhee shook her head and smiled sincerely.

“Good.” Jaejoong smiled back and was glad that she was smiling again. Oh how he missed that smile.

“Oh dear, are you alright?” The couple was just about to go to the ballroom where the party was, when they heard a woman rushing towards them.

“Mom, I’m alright.” Eunhee immediately exclaimed as her mother came to search for any scratch or bruise.

“I told you, Jaejoong will handle it.” This time it was Jaejoong’s mother who exclaimed. Hanuel was beside her with a huge grin on her face.

“Yeah! I think Jaejoong-oppa handled it pretty well.” Hanuel said, giving the two a very meaningful look which caused the two to avoid each other’s gaze.

After their short talk the five of them headed to the ballroom area where the party was going on. But before they entered Jaejoong offered his arm to Eunhee in which she nicely took.

As soon as they entered, everyone’s attention turned to them. They acknowledged their audience by simply bowing to them. Jaejoong then led Eunhee to their table where Hanuel, Taemin and their parents were already seated.

--

TOP’s eyes immediately flown to where Eunhee was as soon as he arrived at the venue. They already started eating when he came. He was guided by the usher to his table where his parents and Yunho’s family were seated.

“You’re late.” Yunho whispered to the newcomer.

“Well, I have a fan meet a while ago.” TOP smiled and seated properly.

“Well, at least you came. I didn’t expect you to come.” Yunho said, before turning to his food.

It’s true, TOP doesn’t usually come to formal occasions like this. He doesn’t really like the environment and his parents don’t really force him. In fact they are quite lenient with TOP maybe because all the pressure was on his older brother and he doesn’t really have any interest about their family’s wealth. As long as he has music, he can live.

As soon as dinner was over, Kim Woo Bin finally went up to the center of the dance floor and called everyone’s attention.

“Good evening everyone! Did you enjoy your dinner?” He started off, holding the microphone near his lips. He smiled upon hearing his audience saying ‘yes’.

“First of all, I want to thank all of you for coming. I really appreciate it. So let’s talk about why we are all gathered here tonight. You all know that I have a son who’s a very popular bachelor but sadly ladies, our dear Jaejoong finally found a lovely lady to tie the knot with.” Woo Bin exclaimed with a hint of humor that actually made some to chuckle.

After hearing the announcement, Jaejoong stood up to be acknowledged and held Eunhee’s hand to pull her up with him.

“I would like for everyone to meet, Lee Eunhee of Avior Corporation.” Woo Bin exclaimed proudly. Eunhee bowed her head in gratitude as everyone clapped their hands.

“Shall the couple open the dance floor?” Woo Bin ended his announcement with a huge grin.

 Jaejoong did what he was asked to do and led Eunhee to the middle of the dance floor. Jaejoong put his one hand on her waist as the other held her hand tightly. Immediately the music followed their movement. After a few moments, the rest of the guests followed and danced along with them.

Eunhee cannot make herself to look at him. She just can’t. Her heart won’t stop beating too fast. The whole night she has been feeling really nervous. Well it’s Jaejoong’s natural effect on her. She cannot let him see it. She doesn’t want to let him know that he still has the ability to make her knees weak.

Jaejoong on the other hand cannot stop himself from staring at her. The way she tries so hard to avoid his gaze was too entertaining to miss. He cannot help but smile at how cute she looked when she’s flustered.

“Will you relax?” Jaejoong exclaimed, tightening the grip he has on her. Finally Eunhee was able to look at him but only for a very short period of time.

“How can I relax if you’re holding me too tight?” Eunhee mumbled as she looked away. Hearing this, Jaejoong loosened up his hold.

“I’ll behave tonight, don’t worry.” Jaejoong said with an amused smile. This time Eunhee managed to stare at him with a brow lifted.

“You’ll be my princess tonight. I’ll make sure both of our parents will be pleased.” Jaejoong leaned towards her and smirked. Eunhee backed off in reflex.

“You don’t have to. Just don’t make a scene and everything will be fine.” Eunhee said, escaping his gaze once again.

“I think we danced long enough. Our parents aren’t watching anymore.” Eunhee exclaimed as she looked at her parents who were busily talking to some of the guests.

“Am I making you that uncomfortable?” Jaejoong said as he chuckled. But despite the chuckle, he actually felt hurt.

“Well, yeah.” Eunhee plainly said after taking a deep breath. Almost immediately Jaejoong lost his smile and made a face. Jaejoong was just about to pull her out of the dance floor when he felt someone tapping his shoulder.

--

TOP’s eyes never left Eunhee. He watched her every move, it may sound kind of staker-ish but he really did watch her from a far. He didn’t miss any facial reaction she made and he knew why she was making those expressions. It’s all because of Kim Jaejoong.

Eunhee and TOP has become really close over the past month. TOP usually pass by Eunhee’s school when he’s free. They would always text each other too. Throughout that amount of time, he managed to know the girl and yes he had become aware that the certain girl he became to like is already in love with someone else. Eunhee told TOP that she was trying to get rid of it but he knew it won’t be easy especially he can also see that Jaejoong is warming up to her. Yes, Jaejoong and Eunhee haven’t really met last month but Jaejoong has been bugging TOP and telling him not to let himself tangle with Jaejoong’s complicated arrangement. The two of them would laugh at it but TOP knew that somehow Jaejoong was serious. He doesn’t want him to make his situation worse but TOP can’t help it. It’s like Eunhee’s drawing him in every time though she’s clueless about it. He wanted to make his distance but he can’t make himself to. He doesn’t want to risk the friendship he has with Jaejoong but maybe he’s the key to make Jaejoong’s life easier—well or harder…

TOP found himself in the dance floor and was currently on his way to Jaejoong and Eunhee. He tapped Jaejoong’s shoulder and said…

“Can I have the next dance?” He smiled at Eunhee who simply smiled back at him. Jaejoong gave him a meaningful stare but seeing that he won’t be easily back down by that, Jaejoong gave Eunhee’s hand to TOP.

“It’s nice to see you here, Seunghyun-oppa.” Jaejoong heard before he made his distance.

‘Before it was just TOP-oppa, now she’s even calling him by his real name?!’ Jaejoong thought, frowning. He rolled his eyes knowing that TOP has gotten closer to her than him. Heck Eunhee’s still calling him ‘Jaejoong-sshi’.

Jaejoong slumped himself on his chair and watched TOP swayed his fiancé to the upbeat song (it changed just a little while ago). TOP was currently making Eunhee twist and twirl along with the music.

“What are you frowning about?” Jaejoong heard a familiar voice.

“Nothing.” He mumbled yet his gaze never left Eunhee.

“Oooh… I guess Seunghyun was really serious when he said he’ll help you out with you plan.” Yunho exclaimed, pulling his chair closer to Jaejoong. Jaejoong didn’t say anything. He just silently watched Eunhee laughed along with TOP as they danced together.

“But you’re pretty sweet to her a while ago huh?” This time it was Yoochun who said something. He too pulled his chair closer to Jaejoong while the other two (Changmin and Junsu) followed.

“It’s all part of the plan. I should make her fall for me right?” Jaejoong muttered, not even looking at his friends.

“Are you sure you’re the one making her fall for you or is it the other way around?” Changmin exclaimed as he cheekily smiled.

“I think it’s the other way around.” Junsu exclaimed with a grin. Immediately Jaejoong shut him with a glare.

“Well, I think so too.” Yoochun and Yunho said in sync which made Jaejoong frown at them.

“Just accept it, you came to like the girl.” Yunho gently said as he patted Jaejoong’s shoulder.

“There’s nothing wrong about that.” Yoochun exclaimed. “She’s your fiancé anyway.” He added.

“I hate it when you guys shove to my face that sometimes you know me better than I know myself.” Jaejoong exclaimed, irritated. He got to his feet and walked towards the bar. His four friends followed his track, laughing at his sudden confession.

---

“Aren’t you going to dance with her too?” Hanuel exclaimed as she teasingly look at Onew.

“Huh?” Onew answered back, but his eyes were still on the dance floor.

“Don’t you think Key has been dancing with her for too long?” Hanuel replied, making the guy look at her.

“Huh?” Onew exclaimed again, which made Hanuel laugh. Hanuel doesn’t know if it’s a special ability or not but she can easily tell when a person like another. Maybe she has cupid’s secret power.

“Come on I’ll help you!” Hanuel exclaimed with a huge grin and grabbed Onew’s hand. She swiftly positioned themselves in the dance floor and with a few steps they were already next to Key and Ah Yeon.

“Key-ah! Dance with me!” Hanuel exclaimed, as she grabbed Key’s hand. Key simply nodded and went along with her.

“I know what you’re trying to do.” Key said as he rolled his eyes on Hanuel.

“Just stop being such a er for once.” Hanuel said as she gently pulled Key along with her.

“Aish! It’s not my fault that Onew’s not stepping up!” Key said in annoyance.

“They were doing okay until you came around!” Hanuel hissed as she stared intently at Key.

“They were best friends! What’s okay about that!?” Key rolled his eyes once again, twirling Hanuel as the continued to talk/argue.

“They will eventually realize that they’re more than that! Stop playing cupid!” Hanuel exclaimed as she hit Key lightly on the head.

“Ha! Look who’s talking! They will realize it faster with me hanging around Ah Yeon!” Key said, acting like a diva again.

“Why do you bother meddling with them anyway?” Hanuel asked as the two of them finally went back to their table since the music changed already into a sweet one.

“Because it’s fun! Anyway I’ll just get some drinks, all the dancing is making me thirsty.” Key exclaimed as he went to the bar area.

Hanuel simply nodded her head and rested her back comfortably on her chair. She was currently observing the party when she felt a finger poking her cheek. She lifted her head and was so surprised to see the person she missed the most.

“Jiyong-oppa?” Hanuel said, almost a whisper. She batted her eyes repeatedly as if not believing what she was seeing. She finally stood up and touched the face of the person she was seeing!

“Oh my god! You’re here! You’re here! I’m not dreaming, am I?! Pinch me! Pinch me!!” Hanuel squealed in English and offered her arm for Jiyong to pinch. Jiyong cannot help but laugh at her reaction but he did pinch her.

“Ouch! That hurts Oppa!” Hanuel exclaimed still in english.

“I’m real!” Jiyong exclaimed as he put both of Hanuel’s hands to his face. He smiled sincerely and pulled her into a tight hug.

“I miss you soooo much sunshine!” Jiyong whispered (still in english) to her ears. Hanuel felt incredibly overwhelmed at the moment. Oh how she miss him too. She has been waiting for years to see him again. Now that he was here and hugging her tightly, she cannot be happier. Hanuel felt tears around her eyes as she hugged him back.

“I miss you too oppa!” Hanuel said as she leaned back and looked at him.

“Hey, hey don’t cry, your make will be ruined!” Jiyong exclaimed finally in the local language.

“Aww, you’re wearing it!” Jiyong added as he looked at the necklace Hanuel was wearing. It was the wing pavement necklace, the gift he sent her for her 16th birthday.

Hanuel simply nodded and smile. Jiyong wiped her tears and smiled back. But surprisingly Hanuel’s expression changed as she remembered something.

“How dare you for not warning me that you’ll come! And how dare you for not replying to my messages! How dare you ignore me! Aish! I hate you!” Hanuel exclaimed as her crying face turned into a furious one. She then began to hit him in the chest with her fist. After being hit a few times, Jiyong finally managed to grab and hold her wrist in place.

“I’m sorry, I’m really sorry. Life has been really busy and stressing.” Jiyong said as he pouted. Hanuel frowned but let the issue go. She knew he’s hiding something but she tried to ignore it for now because the important thing right now is that he is here.

“Okay fine… I’ll let it slide for now simply because you’re here now.” Hanuel exclaimed as she finally smiled widely at him.

“How long are you going to stay?” Hanuel sat down back to her chair and gesture Jiyong to sit next to her.

“I’ll stay for 2 weeks! So I expect you to plan special outings for me! And plus I’m going to be here for your birthday!” Jiyong exclaimed with a huge grin.

“Really?!” Hanuel excitingly said and threw herself to Jiyong again.

“Yeah, I promise to spend your every free time with you.” Jiyong said to her as he caressed her head.

“That’s a promise!” Hanuel exclaimed as she pulled back and give him her pinky. They did the pinky swear and laughed at how childish they acted.

---

As soon as Hanuel snatched Key somewhere, the music changed again—turning it into a sweet one. Onew and Ah Yeon looked at each other awkwardly as they heard the change of music. But Onew was brave enough to ask for her hand and so Ah Yeon took his and put her other hand on his shoulder while his hand held her waist.

Ah Yeon cannot look straight at him, ever since last month they’ve become quite awkward. She doesn’t understand why but she cannot look at him whenever they were left alone. It actually started the day Onew suggested that Ah Yeon must have like Key. Ah Yeon didn’t know if he was right or if she’s even going to believe him. She was aware that Onew sometimes know her better than she knows herself so maybe he has been seeing things she doesn’t notice. He’s her best friend right?

“What are you being nervous about, you’re only dancing with your best friend as if we haven’t done this before.” Onew retorted as he shook Ah Yeon a little to make her look at him.

“or do you want me to give you back to Key?” Onew added when Ah Yeon refused to look at him.

Hearing this Ah Yeon’s head immediately snapped up. “Ha?!” Ah Yeon exclaimed with wide eyes. Seeing this Onew can’t help but laugh.

“You really like him huh?” Onew exclaimed with a smile. Ah Yeon yet again frowned in confusion.

“Why do you always say that? I don’t like him like the way you’re making it appear!” Ah Yeon rolled her eyes and pursed her lips in annoyance. Onew chuckled and said.

“Really? Or maybe you just don’t know it yet?” Onew exclaimed with a teasing smile.

“Shut up Jinki!” Ah Yeon hissed as she flicked her forehead.

“Come on I don’t want to dance with you anymore!” Ah Yeon exclaimed as she turned her back to Onew and went back to their table.

Onew smiled bitterly as he watched Ah Yeon walked away. He was happy that Ah Yeon was finally opening up to people (thanks to Eunhee and Hanuel). But he doesn’t feel right sometimes and he felt guilty and selfish for feeling that way. Growing up, Ah Yeon would always be the anti-social one, not really interested in making friends with others but somehow Onew managed to become friends with her and ever since then it has always been Ah Yeon and him.

He sighed and forced himself to smile the way he usually does. He sat along with Ah Yeon, Hanuel and Hanuel’s friend Jiyong.

--

TOP and Eunhee were already in their 3rd song, where in the music was already slow and sweet. They were talking as they danced maybe that was the reason they didn’t notice how long they were dancing already.

“You were really nervous a while ago, aren’t you?” TOP asked as he smirked at Eunhee. Confused with his question, Eunhee looked at him questioningly.

“Jaejoong…” TOP added which made Eunhee realized what he meant. Like a light bulb, Eunhee’s expression lit up with realization.

“Oh! Yeah! He was too close for comfort.” Eunhee exclaimed as she took out a huge breathe.

“Is he?” TOP asked, smiling.

“Well yeah. I can almost feel his breathing. Why does he even do that? His actions always confuse me!” Eunhee whined and pouted cutely.

“Maybe because your reactions are always so cute and innocent.” TOP exclaimed as he too leaned his face towards Eunhee with a smirk. Upon his action, Eunhee’s eyes widened and she immediately backed away, blushing madly.

“See! Maybe he enjoys making fun of you.” TOP laughed as he backed away, letting Eunhee to relax.

“Aish! Guys! I don’t understand you at all!” Eunhee pouted yet again and looked away.

“Do you still feel the same about him?” TOP said seriously, which made Eunhee to look at him.

“Well, I don’t know but…” Eunhee took a huge sigh before she continued. “He still makes my heart beat faster.” Eunhee looked down on the floor as she confessed.

At that very moment, TOP’s heart shuttered but he smiled understandingly, making sure Eunhee won’t suspect anything. But he cannot deny that he was hurt. He has been trying so hard for the past month to show Eunhee that he cared for her. He showed so much effort for him to be noticed but apparently Eunhee can only see nothing but friendship. She still loves Jaejoong.

‘So unfair.’ TOP thought and pitied himself. It’s unfair that Jaejoong was able to capture her heart without doing anything. He did nothing but to ignore her existence til now. TOP never saw Jaejoong show any kind of effort for Eunhee—not like him, he would always find time to see her. Jaejoong has the opportunity and the privilege for it but he doesn’t really use it that much. He envied Jaejoong for having this girl be tied to him.

‘If it was me, I would leave anything for you.’ TOP thought as he stared at Eunhee.

‘When will you realize that this girl is one of a kind? That you were lucky to be arranged with her instead of those selfish es you flirt around with.’ TOP said in his mind as his eyes flew to where Jaejoong was. Jaejoong was currently by the bar with girls complaining about his engagement and he was actually joking around with them.

“Yah, Seunghyun-oppa, let’s take a rest. These heels are starting to hurt me.” Eunhee tugged TOP’s to get his attention after calling his name for 3 times.

“What are you thinking?” Eunhee asked but TOP simply shook his head, telling her that it was nothing.

TOP guided Eunhee back to their table (where Hanuel and the rest were sitting).

---

Taemin hated the crowd. After eating and the announcement about his sister’s marriage, Taemin brought himself in the veranda of the venue. His phone was in his hand and his fingers continuously typing.

Taemin: I want to go home. =(

Haerin: Then go home… :)) You have your car with you right?

Taemin: As if I can do that, I’m sure sooner or later they’ll notice my absence.

Haerin: Huh? Where are you right now then?

Taemin: By the veranda, trying to catch some air. The people’s ego inside is suffocating me.

Haerin: Hahahaha. Well I don’t know what to say with that.

Taemin: Pshh… Where are you?

Haerin:  Ermm… I’m in Cassies, fixing my guitar. I’ll be on my way home a bit later.

Taemin: Hmm… I should just escape right?

Haerin: Huh?! What are you talking about?

Taemin: I told you I hated here.

Haerin: Didn’t you just say that soon enough they’ll notice your absence?

Taemin: I’ll make some excuses. Oh! My tummy hurt! Ahahahahaha!

Haerin: You’re crazy!

Taemin: They’ll believe me. This is my first time doing this. Wait for me alright? I’ll fetch you. I’m on my way.

Taemin peeped into the party. It seemed like everyone is preoccupied. He took the chance and dashed out of the party.

                To: Eunnie

                Eunnie! I left, tell mom and dad that I went home because my tummy hurt, that’s if they noticed my disappearance. Okay? Thanks!

That night Taemin did really escape and met up with Haerin. Taemin fetched her and they drove around the city. Surprisingly, Taemin forgot all the worries he has for sister and enjoyed the company of the girl he was with.

---

Seungri sighed for the nth time that evening.

“She told me that she’ll text me coz probably the party will be boring.” Seungri muttered as he stared at the phone he has in hand. He was twirling it, playing with it hoping that Hanuel will finally text him.

Seungri clicked his tongue in annoyance as he glanced at the clock only to realize that he has been waiting for almost 3 hours now. He had sent her messages for at least 5 times already and yet never did she reply.

“Maybe she was actually having fun.” Seungri sighed and finally give up. He threw his phone on the other half of his bed. But after a few moments, he crawled towards it and said.

“Well, last text. If she doesn’t reply to this I will really give up.” Seungri typed down.

                To: Hannie =)

                                How’s the party? Enjoying? You’re ignoring me! You !

Still no reply…

---

Jaejoong was near the bar when he noticed that Eunhee went back to their table already. He then realized that Jiyong was there too. He excused himself and went to greet his friend.

“Jiyong-ah!” Jaejoong greeted, Jiyong stood up and gave Jaejoong a bro hug.

“I didn’t expect you to come though we’ve surely sent you an invitation.” Jaejoong exclaimed, glancing at Hanuel every once in a while.

“Well, I won’t miss your engagement party! Oh our dear Joongie is already taken~!” Jiyong exclaimed as he jokingly cling onto Jaejoong’s arm.

“Shut up!” Jaejoong laughed as he playfully pushed Jiyong away.

“I won’t mind letting the world know. I know it will come sooner or later.” Jaejoong said, glancing at Eunhee who turned to his direction upon hearing his words. He of course didn’t miss to smile at her.

“Hey! Give me back Jaejoong! You impostor! Jaejoong will never give out such a matured answer like that!” Jiyong said, shaking Jaejoong back and forth. Hanuel can’t help but laugh. Jaejoong rolled his eyes and as soon as he saw Hanuel laughing, he smirked and gave her a meaningful (teasing) look. Yes, Jaejoong knew Hanuel’s feelings for Jiyong. Seeing, her brother’s face Hanuel shut up.

“I’ve changed, my dear Jiyong~!” Jaejoong exclaimed as he sat back to his chair which was next to Eunhee.

Surprisingly, Jiyong, Jaejoong, Hanuel and Eunhee engaged themselves in a conversation. (Onew and Ah Yeon left with Key and joined Minho and Jonghyun somewhere).

“Eunhee-ah.” Eunhee stopped from talking and turned to the origin of the voice.

“Here.” TOP passed her some band aids.

“You don’t have to. I told you it’s okay. My feet can handle this.” Eunhee said but took the band aid from him. She smiled sincerely at him and he smiled back. Eunhee took off her shoes and was just about to put the band aid on when she felt Jaejoong grabbing her wrist.

“I’ll do it.” Jaejoong said as he went on his knees and took the band aid from her. Everyone seeing the scene was surprised, especially Eunhee and TOP.

Seeing the bruises on Eunhee’s feet, Jaejoong clicked his tongue and stared at her.

“You shouldn’t have danced too much. See? Aigooo!” Jaejoong exclaimed, shaking his head obviously not pleased with what he was seeing. He gently put the band aid on her bruises.

“There, done!” Jaejoong finally stood up and sat back to his chair.

“Thank you.” Those were the only words Eunhee managed to say, she cannot even manage to smie. She was too shocked by his actions. It was too sweet, his heart and mind cannot processed what he had just done. She was lost for a moment.

“You’re welcome.” Jaejoong glanced at her then looked at TOP.

TOP too was surprised, he didn’t know what to react but as soon as he saw Jaejoong’s eyes watching him, he immediately recollected himself and smiled.

The two of them exchanged meaningful look and...

At that very moment, the two of them were aware that a war began.

---

Okay! So that's chapter 9!! 
Well, I find Onew really funny! He's friendzone-ing himself! LOL. 
Anyway! Jiyong came out already! Buahahaha! And Jaejoong
admitted his feeling already! My evil (well not reall evil) plans will start soon! BUAHAHAHA
Oookkkay! Sorry for being sooo hyper! I'm just too happy that I finished 
this today! ahahaha.. 

Thank you to all my reader and subscribers I know you're not that many but hey
I still love you guys~! I appreciate your comments a LOT 
so yeah don't hesitate to give me some! ahahaha.. 

 

Yui dea~!

p.s: Not proofread as usual sorry for all the confusion, too lazy~!


01-09-14