14 | The Game Master: Kim Hanuel pt. 2

Tied by Fate

Chapter 14

The Game Master: Kim Hanuel pt.2

“Gather around everyone~!” Hanuel exclaimed, calling everyone’s attention. She ordered them to sit on the floor and they without a word followed.

“Now! Everyone knows that I’m a cupid by heart. So I we’re gonna play one of my favorite games!” Hanuel said excitedly.

“7 minutes in heaven…” Jaejoong muttered under his breath, he can still clearly remember what happened the last time he played that game—not that he regretted it.

“7 minutes in heaven!!!” Hanuel exclaimed and began clapping her hands.

“But sadly we only have 4 girls in the group so there will only be 4 lucky guys who can join.”

“Those guys will be decided by this magic fish bowl of mine where all of your names are stated!” Hanuel really did pull a fish bowl full of paper behind her, no one knew since when that bowl has been there.

“So let’s start!” Hanuel exclaimed as she looked around the room for her first victim. Her eyes glittered as she finally decided.

“Ah Yeon-ah!!” Ah Yeon got startled with her name being called but she simply nodded and stood up.

“Now come here and pick your lucky guy!” Hanuel said as she placed the bowl in front of Ah Yeon. Ah Yeon shook the papers for a while and picked one. She then passed it to Hanuel.

Two guys were anxiously waiting for the guy’s name. Hanuel of course didn’t miss to see it. She grinned when she saw that none of the two was the lucky one.

“Lay-oppa!” Hanuel exclaimed and pulled Lay from his seat. She then pulled Ah Yeon with her other hand and pushed them both inside the tight closet.

“Alright! Your 7 minutes starts now!” Hanuel announced. After she closed the door her eyes travelled immediately to Key and Onew. Both of them have a worried expression on their faces to her satisfaction. She can also see their hands forming into a fist. Hanuel snickered as she realized how she has able to affect the two lads.

After a few minutes, they heard Ah Yeon laughing or rather giggling. Hanuel smirked grew wider as she witnessed the two guys itching to stand up from their seats.

‘The hell is going on in there?!’ Key muttered under his breath.

Onew on the other hand was confused and kind of hurt at the same time. ‘Why is she laughing like that? What’s happening?’

The two sighed helplessly as yet again they remembered what they saw last night. Is it possible that another young guy was able to be captured by Ah Yeon’s charm?

..:Flashback:..

Last night while the dinner was going on and people were getting loads of fun talking, Ah Yeon decided to have a quiet walk on the beach. She just has to be alone well maybe because Key was starting to cling on her too much and the growing awkwardness between her and Onew was getting too uncomfortable for her liking. She didn’t understand why the two guys suddenly changed. Their treatment to her was changing and she doesn’t think she’ll like it if it continues. She wanted to understand why the relationship between the two was being screwed up. ‘Did I do something?’ She kept on asking that since the day at the amusement park but obviously failed to think of any answers to her questions.

When she realized that she was far enough from the noisy little gathering, Ah Yeon stopped on her tracks and sat on where she stopped. She quietly watched the calming waves as it moved gently with the cold breeze. She was getting drown in her thoughts when she felt someone sat beside her.

“Oh! I didn’t know someone’s going to be here too.” Taken aback by the unfamiliar voice, Ah Yeon turned to the owner.

“Lay-sshi?” Ah Yeon exclaimed as she and Lay just stared at each other.

“Lay is fine. Don’t be too formal on me. You’re Ah Yeon-ah right?” Lay asked with a smile. For a while Ah Yeon got lost with his smile. It was that cute. Ah Yeon bet any girl will stop whatever they were doing if this guy smiles at them.

“Aa.. Ah.. Yeah!” Ah Yeon replied, quite embarrassed that she actually stuttered. Seeing that Lay was unaffected by it, she sighed in relief. Lay turned his attention to the waves again. There was a comfortable silence between them. Ah Yeon actually felt relax for a moment.

“By the way, if you don’t mind me asking. What brought you here?” Lay turned to Ah Yeon and asked.

“Ah, well I want to enjoy the view. They’re having too much fun in there that I can’t relax.” Ah Yeon answered, while answering though she cannot help but feel blood rushing to her face as her listener began to lean towards her.

“Oh I see.” Lay smiled at him, still leaning towards the frozen Ah Yeon.

“Ah! I’m sorry, did I make you feel uncomfortable?” Lay said as he backed away. Ah Yeon cannot help but chuckle. The guy was just so cute.

“Yeah. It was quite sudden.” Ah Yeon said smiling.

“I’m sorry I have a habit of leaning towards the person I talk to.” Lay embarrassingly said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

“It’s alright.” Ah Yeon exclaimed, amused by the shy Lay.

“I heard you’re gonna perform tomorrow. How are you feeling?” Ah Yeon asked, starting to make a conversation.

“We’re going to practice later. You wanna watch?” Lay exclaimed. Immediately Ah Yeon’s eyes lit up. It will be a perfect distraction from the weird behavior of Key and Onew.

“Sure, if that’s okay with your bandmates.” Ah Yeon said nodding excitingly.

“It’s okay. We need an audience who will give us some feedbacks. I think you’ll be perfect for it and plus they cannot argue with me. I’m the leader! ” Lay replied charmingly which made the lady beside him feel quite warm.

The two continued talking closely thanks to Lay’s habit and were actually having a pleasant and fun conversation. Unknown to them though was the fact that two pairs of eyes were watching them with nothing but jealously.

..:End of Flashback:..

Still clenching their fists, Key and Onew patiently waited until 7 minutes finish.

‘How can 7 minutes be this long?’ Key thought, sighing.

‘Is my watch broken or the time just stopped?’ Onew thought.

‘Ooohh… This game is killing them.’ Hanuel smiled hugely and was very much proud that she came up with this idea.

--

Inside the closet, Ah Yeon and Lay were actually pretty comfortable. Lay has this ability to make anyone comfortable with him so even though Ah Yeon and him has only been hanging out for a day, Ah Yeon didn’t feel any uneasiness from the guy. What made Ah Yeon suddenly laugh (which made the other two guys outside annoyed), was Lay’s innocent question.

“So which of the two is your boyfriend?” Lay asked.

“HUH?!” Ah Yeon exclaimed which made the guy back off a little.

“I’m sorry, but what did you mean?” Ah Yeon exclaimed as she started to laugh.

“Wae? Why are you laughing? I mean between Key-sshi and Onew-sshi who’s your boyfriend because I’m actually getting curious at the same time confused.” Lay exclaimed with a frown. Ah Yeon cannot help but laugh at his cute expression.

“None of them! I’m single as ever!” Ah Yeon answered which Lat frown some more.

“Are you sure?” Lay asked, doubtful.

“Of course I’m sure. If I’m in a relationship with any of the two of course I will be aware of it.” Ah Yeon answered.

“Oooh… You have a point.” Lay said. Lay was just about to ask something again when the closet’s door opened. ‘Then why are the two acting like they were your boyfriend?’ This was Lay’s unasked question.

As soon as Hanuel opened the closet, she burst out laughing, seeing that Lay and Ah Yeon were pretty much close (well again, Lay’s habit). Hanuel looked back and of course Onew and Key were already standing behind her, she laughed more when she saw the two with their mouth hanging open.

“Oh! 7 minutes is over?” Ah Yeon plainly said as she stepped out of the closet.

“Oh! I didn’t even notice!” Lay exclaimed as he followed Ah Yeon’s track.

The two quietly sat back to their spots and continued talking—totally unaffected with what just happened. They didn’t even notice the two weird guys standing Hanuel.

--

“Alright! Haerin’s next! Stand up Haerin-ah and pick your lucky guy!” Hanuel exclaimed as she pushed the fish bowl towards her. Haerin shyly stood up and took a piece of paper from the bowl. She then gently passes it to Hanuel.

“Hmmm… Oh! Chanyeol-ah!” Hanuel exclaimed. Chanyeol immediately stood up and grinned.

‘The hell? What are you smiling about giant?’ Taemin thought as he followed the innocent guy with his eyes.

Haerin was actually relieved that it was Chanyeol at least she will be with someone she was comfortable with. But what her was Taemin’s reaction when she was about to enter the closet. He was obviously not pleased with the game but Haerin tried her best to ignore the matter. Convincing herself that it must have only been her imagination. Why would Taemin even make such face right?

Once the 7 minutes started, Eunhee shift towards Taemin and rested her head on his shoulder. “Worried?” Eunhee asked.

“What are you talking about?” Taemin asked as he leaned away so he can see his sister’s face.

“You know, Haerin’s in a closet with some other guy.” Eunhee teased as she grinned on him. Taemin just stared at her dully.

“Oooohh… My dear brother’s jealous!” Eunhee teased yet again as she pinched Taemin’s nose. Taemin glared at his sister but she only laughed at him more. He then just ended up sighing in defeat. Of course Eunhee won’t believe it if he denies it. The girl knew him too much. Yes, He was jealous.

7 minutes passed by and Taemin was actually thankful that Eunhee was there to keep him distracted so he didn’t became too frustrated with the arrangement. Breaking the sibling bonding though was Hanuel was she pulled Eunhee up from the floor and asked her to pick her “lucky guy”.

Eunhee obediently followed and swirled the papers on the fish bowl. “Don’t tell me you arranged this.”

“Of course not. If I did then Onew would have gone with Ah Yeon and Taemin with Haerin.” Hanuel whispered back. Eunhee just nodded, convinced. She pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to Hanuel.

“Okay! Eunhee’s lucky guy is…” Hanuel exclaimed as she slowly opened the paper. But before she can even read the name on the paper, someone snatched Eunhee away and of course that guy was no other than Kim Jaejoong. Before anyone could react Jaejoong pulled Eunhee with him and locked the closet.

“Yah! Kim Jaejoong be fair!” Taemin exclaimed as he tried to open the door. He was kind of afraid on what will Jaejoong to Eunhee.

Hanuel curiously opened the paper and saw Jaejoong’s name. She just sighed and patted Taemin’s shoulder.

“Don’t bother, Eunhee got him.” Hanuel then showed him the paper Eunhee picked out. Taemin dropped his shoulder and went back to his seat—totally defeated.

“See! She’s only meant for me!” Jaejoong shouted on the other side of the closet, which actually made the others laugh at him. Who wouldn’t be amused seeing Director Kim Jaejoong acting so childishly right?

Hearing this Eunhee cannot help but smile. Though she immediately hide it when Jaejoong turned to her. For a few seconds there was nothing but silence in the closet- Jaejoong was just smiling while watching Eunhee who was trying to distract herself from his stares.

“This seems familiar.” Jaejoong muttered under his breath as he put some loose strands of Eunhee’s hair behind her ear. While his other hand travelled behind her back, pushing her a little bit forward him. This of course made Eunhee froze on the spot.

Seeing her turning away, Jaejoong this time held her chin and made her look at him. He chuckled once he saw Eunhee’s shocked face. Her eyes were wide open and though he cannot see it he knew that her cheeks were as red as tomato.

“What happened back then?” Jaejoong asked as he leaned closer, making their face only inches away. Eunhee wanted to push him but she can’t she was too weak and it will obviously be useless since the closet was too small, it won’t make any difference. She wanted to tell him ‘stop’ but it seemed like she caught her tongue and no words can come out.

Hearing no response, Jaejoong then added… “Should I remind you then?” as he then leaned closer to the extent that their noses were already touching. Eunhee immediately tightly shot her eyes close. Jaejoong smirked and just nuzzled his nose with hers. But instead of kissing her on her lips like what she was expecting, Jaejoong landed his lips on her cheek and forehead. He leaned back and laughed when he saw Eunhee dropping her jaw.

“Wae jagiya were you expecting something else?” Jaejoong chuckled, caressing her cheek. Of course Eunhee yet again looked away, trying to hide her blush and embarrassment.

“Aa…aaniyo.” Eunhee stuttered, trying to control her breathing and abnormal beating heart rate. Jaejoong swore he just wanted to squish her. She was so cute. Eunhee was about to say something else when Jaejoong pulled her to him, making her face to land on his toned chest. She let a squeal out which only made Jaejoong chuckle. His left hand tightened around her waist while the other caressed her head. He then buried his face on her neck, enjoying her strawberry scent.

“Don’t worry, we’ll take it slow.” Jaejoong said, hugging her warmly and steadily. Eunhee’s shocked eyes slowly closed and she began to nod. She then slowly put her arms around his waist, hugging him back with the same warmth. She smiled slowly, loving the way Jaejoong has been acting. She felt like she was the luckiest girl on earth.

“Thank you.” Eunhee finally managed to say and finally let a soft sincere smile out of her lips. She snuggled on his chest, making Jaejoong’s smile grow bigger.

Jaejoong didn’t say anything but he was thankful too that she has been very forgiving and able to give him another chance though he has been a huge jerk in the past.

Until the 7 minutes ended they stayed that way. Both contented and didn’t wanting anything more at the moment… because they want to take a slow but steady road together.

When Hanuel shouted that the 7 minutes was over. Jaejoong pulled back and cupped her face, kissing her forehead lovingly again. He held her hand tightly and exited the closet.

“How’s your 7 minutes in heaven?” Hanuel teased as she wiggled her brows on the couple.

“Oh, it was heaven indeed!” Jaejoong grinned and sat back to his spot with the blushing Eunhee. Taemin sent Eunhee a ‘what-the-hell-look’ but Eunhee just shook her head, assuring him that she was okay. She smiled warmly before turning to Jaejoong who began talking to her.

--

“Alright our queen it’s your turn!” Ah Yeon jokingly bowed her head as she offered Hanuel the fish bowl.

“Oh why thank you my loyal subject.” Hanuel smiled cheekily as she picked one paper from the fish bowl.

“Oh! Jonghyun-ah!” Hanuel excitingly exclaimed and skipped her way towards Jonghyun.

“Oh! I guess I’m one lucky guy!” Jonghyun exclaimed as he stood up from his seat. Hanuel offered a hand to him which he happily took.

Eunhee giggled when she saw Hanuel sneakily trying to check on Jiyong’s reaction. Oh she was satisfied. Jiyong was clutching his fist and his jaw was strongly shut. Hanuel turned to Eunhee and gave her a smile—a smile that only the two of them could understand.

“What are you giggling about?” Jaejoong leaned towards Eunhee while the latter just pointed at Jiyong.

“Oohh… I have a one sneaky sister, don’t I?” Jaejoong exclaimed as he chuckled.

“Well I guess she got it from her brother.” Eunhee turned to him and smiled.

“Ahh… Aren’t you getting comfortable with me?” Jaejoong said with a satisfied smile.

“Don’t you want to?” Eunhee replied as she looked away, finding the stiff Jiyong.

“I like it.” Jaejoong grinned and turned towards the guy she was looking at too.

--

For the whole 7 minutes, Jiyong just stared “patiently” at his watch and as soon as the 7 minutes was over, he walked towards the closet and opened it.

“7 minutes is over.” Jiyong declaimed, staring dully at the two surprised people inside the closet.

“Yeah I guess it’s over.” Hanuel cannot help but smile hugely as she skipped out of the closet. Her smiled only grew wider as she watched Jiyong’s dark face. ‘Ahhh… Is he jealous?’ Hanuel thought. She turned to Eunhee who gave her two thumbs up. ‘Ooohh… So he got jealous!’ Hanuel stopped herself from squealing out of happiness instead she just smiled enormously.

--

“Now let’s make a circle children!” Hanuel called out, everybody laughed at her silly remark but followed. They did form a circle and sat on their position just like what was asked.

“So now your highness what’s your next order?” Ah Yeon asked, watching Hanuel getting something from the other room.

“Tadaaa!” Hanuel exclaimed as she pulled a bottle behind her back.

“Spin the bottle?” Key asked, his eyes not leaving the bottle.

“Yeah! But the one who was pointed won’t have the chance to choose between ‘Truth or Dare’ instead my trusty fish bowl will decide it.” Hanuel beamed as she grabbed another fish bowl.

“And of course I will be the game master so I’m not included and I’ll be the one who’ll decide the questions and the dares. And no one is allowed to agrue!” Hanuel explained further. Everyone rolled their eyes and said “of course, of course.”

“So shall we start?” Hanuel grinned as her eyes looked around the circle. Everyone simply nodded their head, it was not like they have a choice right?

“Do we have a choice?” Jaejoong retorted as he rolled his eyes.

“Well I guess you don’t! I’ll spin in now!” Hanuel exclaimed as she crawled in the middle of the circled and spin the bottle. She immediately went back to sit beside Jiyong and Ah Yeon. They all waited in anticipation as the spin slowed down.

Once the bottle stopped, everyone lifted their eyes on the person who got pointed.

“Ah! Me?” Baekhyun exclaimed as he pointed at himself.

“Come on Baekhyun-ah! Pick!” Hanuel stood from her seat and offered the bowl towards Baekhyun.

“Oh! It’s truth!” Baekhyun read out his piece of paper.

“Hmm… Let’s see… Ah! Who is the person you envy the most in this group and why?” Hanuel asked as she wiggled her brows. Baekhyun looked around and grinned once he thought of the perfect answer.

“Hmm… Of course it would be director Kim!” Baekhyun answered proudly.

“You serious? Wae?!” Hanuel backed away, making a face.

“Well, why won’t I? Director Kim is handsome, attractive, tall, muscular, talented, has a great voice, he writes awesome songs…” Baekhyun chimes as he grinned. Jaejoong’s face of course lit up as he nodded in his every word.

“I like you kid. Keep it coming!” Jaejoong exclaimed, giving Baekhyun a very satisfied look.

“He’s rich, he owns the freakin’ JJ entertainment. He has a beautiful girlfriend… He has EVERYTHING!” Baekhyun exclaimed opening his arms widely.

“Tsk. up.” His band members mumbled and rolled his eyes on him.

“But really don’t want to be like him. Seriously.” Shockingly there were three people who muttered this—namely Hanuel, Eunhee and Taemin.

“Ah wae?!” Jaejoong whined as he looked down at Eunhee who was sitting next to him.

“Wae?! I’m not the only one who said it. Why are you looking at me like that!” Eunhee backed away, leaning towards Taemin (who was sitting next to her) as Jaejoong pouted at her like a lost child.

“Coming from you it hurts. It hurts a lot jagiyaaaa~!” Jaejoong sulked cutely as he pointed at his heart.

“Tsk! Yah! Kim Jaejoong! Pull yourself together!” Hanuel reprimanded her brother who then pouted at her. The rest cannot help but laugh at him.

“Are you sure you didn’t eat anything bad?” Taemin asked Jaejoong. His face showed that he was totally surprised at Jaejoong’s childish actions.

“Your sister changed me! I’m a better man now!” Jaejoong put his closed fist on his chest as he nodded with his every word.

“You’re kidding me right?!” Taemin tried to suppress his laughter upon seeing Jaejoong’s ridicouluse face but failed in the end.

“You look silly!” Taemin laughed as he held his stomach. Jaejoong just continued to pout. Eunhee and Hanuel exchanged looks and smiled at each other. Finally Taemin’s beginning to open up to Jaejoong. 

“Shut up kid!” Jaejoong exclaimed, glaring at Taemin who just continued what he was doing.

“Alright! Alright! Stop it and let’s proceed to the next one!” Hanuel stopped the two guys and leaned towards the bottle, spinning it yet again.

The bottle stopped and everyone yet again followed the direction it was pointing at. Hanuel stared at Jiyong who simply gave her a warm smile.

“Should I pick now?” Jiyong grinned as he put his hand inside the fish bowl that was resting on Hanuel’s lap.

“ah.. ah yeah.” Hanuel said, watching his every move.

“Oh! It says truth! Now our dear queen what’s your question?” Jiyong looked intently at Hanuel, waiting for her response. For a moment Hanuel swore her world came into a halt. His stare just melted her dear heart. Without looking away though, Hanuel asked him the question she has been wanting to ask.

“Do you have someone in our heart already?” Hanuel said straightly, locking his eyes on hers. She watched Jiyong’s eyes softened and smiled. Still his eyes on her, he nodded and said “Yes.” Without any hesitation, his words came out naturally. Hanuel was surprised. She felt a sudden touch in her heart. ‘Is it possible that it’s me?’ She wanted to ask but she can’t at the moment. Her heart beating so fast, heat rose to her cheeks. She finally looked away before she can even do something rush.

Jiyong smiled contently at her reaction. He took the bottle and did the honor of spinning it.

“Oh! Onew-ah!” Jiyong called, shaking Hanuel from her thoughts. She blew a few breaths and smiled, composing her slightly flustered self. Jiyong felt relieved once he saw Hanuel recover from their little conversation.

“Here pick one Onew!” Hanuel walked over to where Onew was seated. Onew then followed and passed Hanuel his chosen paper. Hanuel grinned once she saw what was written.

“Dare!” Onew simple gave her a questioned look and waited.

“I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in here!” Hanuel exclaimed, almost squealing in excitement. ‘Of course it will be Ah Yeon!’ Hanuel thought as she watched Onew looking at the every girl in the room. But she was surprised when Onew stood up, why would he stand up, Ah Yeon’s right beside him?

He then walked towards the other side of the circle and sat in front of Eunhee. He charmingly smiled at her while the latter just stared at him, getting lost of what was happening. Onew gently took her hand and kiss the back of her palm. Taemin and Jaejoong just stared at the clueless guy in shock.

As soon as Jaejoong got the initial shock, he immediate grabbed Eunhee’s hand while exclaiming “YAH!. He then glared at the guy and to the blushing Eunhee.

But Onew just smiled at Jaejoong, unaffected at all which kinda ticked the other guy off.

 Hanuel frowned with the sight. “Aiiish! This guy is sooo frustrating. He’s too clueless and naïve.” Hanuel muttered under her breath and made a face.

On the other hand Ah Yeon stiffened as she watched Onew walking towards another girl. But once his action was done, she ignored the sudden pang in her heart and smiled. She sighed and thought ‘So she was actually his type of girl.’

Key was just staring at Ah Yeon the whole time. He has to admit, the face Ah Yeon made when Onew kissed Eunhee’s hand was not a surprise for him but still it pained him. She was obviously affected.

“Key!! Oi!! Pick one!” Key came back to reality when Hanuel shouted at him, shoving the fish bowl on his face.

“Ah! Yes!” Key straightened up his body and followed Hanuel’s order.

“It says truth.” Key said, looking at Hanuel. Hanuel smirked at him and sat in front of him.

“Truth huh?” Hanuel exclaimed.

“Yeah… Just ask.” Key rolling his eyes as he already knew what she was going to ask.

“So what happened to your plan?” Hanuel beamed, staring intently at him. Of course he was right, Hanuel’s going to ask that.

“I knew you’re gonna ask that.” Key said and sighed.

“Answer the question.” Hanuel said firmly this time but Key just stretched his hand and looked innocently at him.

“What plan?” He asked.

“Oh! Do you want me to remind you right now? Are you sure?” Hanuel scoffed as she looked around the circle. Everyone seemed so confused of what they were talking about. When Hanuel was just about to move back to her seat, Key grabbed her.

“No! No! Wait! I’ll answer it!” Key cried out. Hanuel smirked and went back to their staring contest.

“It backfired on me…” He said with a weak smile.

“I knew it! That’s why I told you to not meddle.” Hanuel said before going back to her spot beside Jiyong.

“Hey! What was that?” Ah Yeon asked, shaking Hanuel who simply wiggled her brows on her.

“It’s our little secret! Alright! Who’s next?!” Hanuel then spun the bottle again.

Again everybody watched the bottle spun…

“Me?” Eunhee exclaimed as she pointed at herself.

“Oh! You!” Hanuel excitedly exclaimed and gave her the fish bowl. She then immediately grabbed Eunhee’s chosen paper and read out “Dare!”

Jaejoong bit his lip as he gave a meaningful look at his sister. Hanuel shook her head but nodded to him.

“Eunhee! Kiss Jaejoong-oppa!” Without thinking twice Hanuel exclaimed. Eunhee dropped her jaw and turned towards the guy beside her.

“Eeeh?!” She exclaimed, unbelievingly staring at Jaejoong who was gesturing her to come closer.

“Come on jagiyaaaa~!” Jaejoong called out cutely.

“Aish! This guy’s going to make me barf!” Taemin exclaimed as he watched Jaejoong with disgust.

“Come on just kiss him on the cheek and get this over with! The guy’s disgusting!” Taemin added which made Jaejoong glare at him.

“Huh!? Seriously? Eunhee turned to him too.

“I promised Hanuel to not cut her fun, so I’m sorry.” Taemin sighed and looked away. Eunhee pouted but finally followed. She slowly leaned towards the smiled Jaejoong. Eunhee was aiming for his cheek but before she can even land her lips on it, Jaejoong turned to her and made her stop on her track. For a few moments they had a little staring. Eunhee was just about to back away when Jaejoong peck her on the lips and grinned.

“Ah!” Eunhee blushed madly as she dropped her on the floor.

“Oh! Oh! Wait! It’s not over yet! I said Eunhee should be the one kissing you!” Hanuel exclaimed and pulled Eunhee up again.

“Aniyaaa!” Eunhee whined, her eyes tearing up in embarrassment. “Come on just do it!” Hanuel said, rolling her eyes.

“Fine!” Eunhee mumbled, this time she cupped Jaejoong’s face so he cannot move head anymore. Jaejoong stared at her, trying to melt her on the spot. He then puckered his lips but unfortunately for him, Eunhee just gave him a soft kiss on the forehead.

When Eunhee opened her eyes, Jaejoong was frowning at him. She smiled and said “Wae? Were you expecting something else?” She learned to tease and mimicked what Jaejoong said in the closet.

Everyone including Taemin laughed at Jaejoong’s unpleased face.

--

The next one who was pointed by the magical bottle was Chanyeol and he was able to get ‘Truth’. Hanuel stole a glace of Taemin before she smirked and continued to ask.

“Chanyeol-ah.” Hanuel exclaimed giving Chanyeol a warm smile. Chanyeol returned the gesture and just nodded.

“You’re pretty close with Haerin. Is she really just really friends?” Hanuel asked curiously. Taemin can see Chanyeol’s eyes widened a little with her question. Apparently the question surprised him. Chanyeol turned to Haerin and for a brief moment they looked into each other’s eyes. A little conversation had happened. Taemin frowned seeing this but immediately sighed in relief when Chanyeol said yes. He tried to smile casually, looking back at Haerin again.

“Oh I see.” Hanuel said, nodding understanding everything… Of course they had something before, maybe it just didn’t work out? She just let it go, hoping that Taemin will wake up eventually and take actions.

--

Hanuel smirked again when the bottle landed on Ah Yeon and just like Onew, Ah Yeon picked ‘Dare’.

‘It’s time to get even Ah Yeon-ah.” Hanuel said in her mind as she stared at Ah Yeon who was waiting for Hanuel’s order.

“So Ah Yeon-ah~! I dare you to kiss the cutest guy in here!” Hanuel grinned, wiggling both of her brows. Ah Yeon just shrugged and walked towards the guy she has in mind.

Everyone watched her non-hesitant moves and waited.

“Oh!” Lay exclaimed as he felt Ah Yeon’s soft lips on his cheek.

Ah Yeon back away, smiling at him. “Thank you!” Lay said and smiled at her, revealing his super adorable dimple.

“See! He’s really cute!” Ah Yeon exclaimed, stopping herself to squeeze the guy’s cheeks.

“We get it, we get it. Now go back to your seat.” Key exclaimed while rolling his eyes in annoyance.

Ah Yeon laughed but did return to her seat. She was just about to sit to Onew again when she caught him glaring.

“Hey! What’s up with that look?” Ah Yeon exclaimed. Onew frowned more, looking confusedly at her.

“Huh?” Onew said plainly.

“Who are you glaring at?” Ah Yeon replied and sat beside him.

“I’m glaring?” Onew tilted his head and asked.

“Aish! You’re one weird guy!” Ah Yeon slapped his arm and chuckled. Though he was still confused Onew just laughed along with her.

---

“Okay this will be the last spin.” Hanuel exclaimed, raising the bottle in the air.

For the last time Hanuel spun the bottle. Once it stopped she smiled in satisfaction. It stopped to the person she wanted it to point at.

“Taemin-ah!” Hanuel grinned, crawling towards him with the fish bowl in hand.

Taemin rolled his hand but picked one paper. “DARE!” Hanuel read the paper out loud.

For a few seconds she thought for the perfect dare and once she decided what was the best she finally grinned again and said…

“If there’s something you want to say to a person in this group instead of saying it, dance it for her or him.” Hanuel exclaimed, waiting for Taemin’s reaction.

Taemin sighed and massaged his temple. He thought for a while and finally took out his phone and looked for the perfect song. He played the song “Amigo by Shinee”. Slowly he started to dance along with the music…

 

Cold heart, baby!
Cold eyes, baby!
Let's go!

 

Met her, fell for her, I’ve fallen for her,
The y girl I’m seeing for the first time.
(She’s looking at me too)
Wow, it’s cold, it’s cold
The ice princess has arrived,
But she's still y.
(Wait a minute, girl)
I go, I run,
Challenges are always fun,
But the world isn’t as easy as it seems.

 

Taemin then grabbed Haerin’s hand and pulled her in the center of the circle. Though hesitant and kind of shy, Haerin went along. She stood there as Taemin started to dance around her. Touching her hair, her face and her hand every once in a while.

 

A.MI.GO!
I lose my mind when I see her.
A.MI.GO!
I'm unable to grasp her by this hand.
A.MI.GO!
I take courage, I pitch up.
What do I do? What do I do?
A.MI.GO!
I toss away my pride.
A.MI.GO!
My fast beating heart bursts.
A.MI.GO!


The feeling of having her is great.
I might die, I think I'd die.

Did she come? Did she see me?
By chance, with her I’d like to once.
There’s never been a time.
If there had been, I’d already have been a slave.
You’re prefect, perfect,
You’ve got to be the of my life,
I want you, I’m ready.
(I’m ready forever)
Turn around, slow to a stop,
You have to give me a chance.
A poor but honest man, a man who seems lacking from the outside,
Don’t compare me with others, I’m a precious type of guy to have.

 

(chorus)


The feeling of having her is great.
I might die, I think I'd die.

Hey, I don't know you,
Though I don’t know her, I want her,
Even if she tries to get away, I still really want her,
I’m telling you, don’t believe your mother when she says all guys are beasts & wolves.
With such beauty you are befit such worship,
Forever by my side, you deserve to receive my love,
My frozen legs become weak in your expressive eyes,
Watch me now, trust me,
Turn it up girl!

 

Did she come? Did she see me?
By chance, with her I’d like to once.
There’s never been a time.
If there had been, I’d already have been a slave.
You’re prefect, perfect,
You’ve got to be the of my life,
I want you, I’m ready.
(I’m ready forever)
Turn around, slow to a stop,
You have to give me a chance.
A poor but honest man, a man who seems lacking from the outside,
Don’t compare me with others, I’m a precious type of guy to have.

 

When the song ended, Taemin spun, knelt and grabbed Haerin’s hand. He then looked up to her and said…

 

“I’m sorry if I confused… I’ll make everything clear later.” Taemin said and kissed the back of her. Haerin cannot help but blush, her heart tempting to go out of her ribcage. But she did smile, who wouldn’t right?

When Taemin went back to his seat, Eunhee immediately tackled him into a hug.

“You’re gonna take the risk?” Eunhee asked, looking at his face.

“Yeah… Because she’s worth it.” Taemin said, while looking at the amazing girl who he will make his.

After the game Hanuel told everyone that they can go and do whatever they want in the villa. Most of them stayed in the group and bond with their new found friends. Jiyong and Hanuel went to the sea side, while Jaejoong dragged Eunhee somewhere as well. Taemin pulled Haerin along with him as well he actually let her to one of the balconies where the cold breeze can be enjoyed.

As soon as Taemin closed the door, he turned to Haerin and said.

“I’m sorry about avoiding you last week. It just that I got hurt with what your band mates said about me.” Taemin started off.

“You heard it? I knew it! You won’t behave like that just for nothing.” Haerin exclaimed closing the distance between them.

“They were right though. Even though how much I like you, it will be hard for us to be together. So I tried to avoid it as early as I could but obviously I failed since I’m confessing in front of you. I know you would probably reject me but still I want to tell you how I feel!” Taemin said as he looked at the ground.

“Wait, you like me?” Haerin asked softly, holding his chin, making him face her.

“Yes, from the moment I saw you playing on our school grounds. I liked you even more when I came to know you better. You might have been the most amazing girl I’ve knew.” Taemin exclaimed and held her cheek. Haerin smiled weakly as she felt tears forming on the side of her eyes.

“Really?”

“Yes really? I want to be with you but I know it will be hard.” Taemin said helplessly.

“Well, what should we do because I feel the same way. Did you know that last week has been a torture for me? I miss you so much!” Haerin voiced out her feelings as she started to sob.

“I tried to reach you but you keep on distancing yourself! I hate you for that!” Haerin exclaimed hitting him on the chest.

“I’m sorry but your band mates’ words hit me hard.” Taemin said as he caught her hand.

“What they said was stupid!” Haerin exclaimed.

“But true…” Taemin continued, for a while they just kept quiet as if both were deciding on what to do.

Finally, not resisting the girl in front of him, Taemin smiled and pulled Haerin into a hug.

“Let’s not think about it for a while, I’ll fix it later. I just want to be with you.” Taemin whispered to her ears, while hugging her tighter.

“Yeah oppa.” Haerin replied, burying her face on his chest.

Never have they thought that their cold war last week will end up like this. The two didn’t know was they were being watched just from the next terrace.

“Happy?” Eunhee got startled yet again with the sudden breath on her ears.

“Wah… Oppa, you really have to stop doing that.” Eunhee said in a low voice, pushing Jaejoong away.

“Wae? Does it make you hot?” Jaejoong smirked as he tempted to get closer. Eunhee immediately tried to avoid him by going around the chairs. And when she got the chance she ran back inside the house, locking her room while Jaejoong consistently knocking and calling out for her.

“Yah! Jagiya!! ” Jaejoong playfully called out on the other side of the door. Eunhee cannot help but laugh. This night was seriously a fun night and she was thankful for it.

“LEE EUNHEE SOON TO BE KIM EUNHEE! OPEN HIS DAMN DOOR RIGHT NOW BEFORE I BREAK IT!”

--

Yeay! Done!! How was it? Is it fun enough? The next chapter will be a little dramatic though!
Oh well! Tell me what you think about this okay? Leave some comments and LOVE!
Because they are highly appreciated! The pairings are starting to get together! Hihihihihi..

Will TRY to update next week! ;)

p.s not proofread as usual! =)

Yui dea~!

02-16-14