22 | Say I Love You

Tied by Fate

Chapter 22
Say I Love You

With worried heart, Jaejoong drove around the city, looking for her white Porshe Cayman. Now he regretted teaching her how to drive. Jaejoong dialled his phone again, hoping that she will finally pick up though he already know she wouldn't-- well it was worth a try. His grip on the steering wheel tightened as he got more anxious about her situation. Did she bother cleaning her cuts? Are her hands still bleeding? Is she still crying? These thoughts were making him lose his mind. He just want to see her, hug her, kiss her and make her feel better.

He has been going around the city, for an hour now. He has called everyone he knew to ask her possible where about but still to no avail, he hasn’t found her. Jaejoong sighed and decided to just go back home, hoping that she has returned already. On his way back, he passed by Eunhee's favorite fast food, where her favorite fried chicken was sold. Jaejoong remembered that it was also one of her comfort food. She mentioned that it helps her feel better. Jaejoong found himself smiling with the thought. He then decided to buy some, in hope that these simple efforts will somehow help him ease Eunhee's pain. Jaejoong also bought all her comfort food that he could find around the area. He also passed by a flower shop and bought her favorites.

Jaejoong was already inside their private subdivision when he spotted a familiar car that was not parked properly by the park. How could he missed it a while ago? Who would have thought that she has been here all along?

Jaejoong immediately parked his car next to hers, he then grabbed all the things he bought a while ago and brought it along with him. The park was quite huge so it took him a while to find her. A huge smile formed when he finally found her sitting on a bench situated in the middle of the park which also faced a bigh water fountain.

Eunhee sat quietly in front of the water fountain, she watched as the water continues to splash around, her chest was hurting so bad that she cannot even feel any pain from her bleeding fingers. She sighed for the nth time, begging her eyes to stop tearing up. But even how hard she tries she just cannot stop the pain. For the entire hour since she left, Eunhee has done a lot of thinking but in the end she doesn't know what to do. She doesn't know whether she should stop whatever relationship she has with Jaejoong or not, but then she realized that won't change anything since she still has to marry him. She just cannot stop what her parents set for her. Somehow she still doesn't want to disappoint them.

 But then, what if Jaejoong really choose to pursue after BoA, will she be willing to just let him go and help him break off the marriage? Will she be strong enough to endure such pain when she was already feeling like dying right now?

Eunhee clenched her fists out of frustration, making her hands gushed out more blood. Then slowly, she began to feel anger towards Jaejoong. Why does he have to make her feel like he cares? Why does he have to make her feel so loved? Is he just using her? For what? Eunhee wished that he didn't propose to give their arrangement a try. She was okay back then, she was okay forgetting her feelings for him-- knowing that love will never be shared by them. But then he said he wanted to give it a try and she was stupid enough to fall for it. For a moment she thought everything will be fine, they will be happy and love will eventually develop. She forgot the possibility that BoA might come back and claimed what was truly hers. She forgot that Jaejoong can choose BoA instead and throw her aside because he was much more happy with the one he truly loves.

"I tried so hard. Now I'm tired." Eunhee sighed and closed her eyes. For a moment she thought she will soon meet her dreamland-- a place where she can forget everything and just relax, this was actually the reason why she loves to sleep because at least in her sleep she can escape the sad and painful reality. But she felt someone put something beside her, she then felt her hand being held and caressed. Eunhee opened her eyes and found a overly concerned Jaejoong.

"This might get infected, you know." Jaejoong said and searched for something from one of the plastic bags beside her.

'What is he doing here?' Eunhee thought. Her eyes confusely staring at the flowers and plastics bags beside her. Her eyes then followed Jaejoong's movements. He took some cotton and put some disinfectant on it. After that he gently applied them on her hands, taking his time to spectulate whether there were still possible small shards.

"There all done." Jaejoong lifted his head after a good 15 minutes of cleaning her wounds and covering it with bandages.

"We have to go to the doctor later and let them check this alright?" Jaejoong said with a small smile. Eunhee just stared at him with a frown. Is he mocking her?

"What are you doing here?" Eunhee said, suprisingly a bit sharper than she expected.

"I want to talk to you." Jaejoong exclaimed, still squatting in front of her. Jaejoong took her hands again and held it firmly as she tried to take it away.

"We don't have to talk about anything. I know my limit and I truly understand our real relationship. Don't worry I won't come between you and BoA-sshi. About our arrangement, let me see what I can do for you. I'll try to convince my parents to stop it but I won't promise anything. I just hope you'll stop pretending because apparently it's hurting me." Eunhee continuously said, not bothering to give him a look.

"See, this is exactly why we have to talk." Jaejoong exclaimed, reaching for Eunhee's cheek, making her faced him. But Eunhee stubbornly shook her head.

"Stop! I don't want to be lied to anymore, my life has been full of lies already. I'm so fed up with people hiding secrets from me!" Eunhee shouted at him and finally was able to pull her hands away from Jaejoong's grip.

"Who said I'm going to lie to you?! I'm not here to hide the truth from you! I'm here to tell it to you!" Jaejoong shouted back at her, shocking her. Jaejoong sighed and calmed himself. He then reached out for Eunhee hands again and held it firmly.

"Listen okay?" Jaejoong gently said. Eunhee nodded, her eyes staring at their joint hands.

"First, the friend I was pertaining to last night was BoA. I'm sorry for not telling you because I'm afraid you'll jump into conclusions. I was dumb enough to not realize that it will only create more misunderstanding. Secondly, I brought her home not to cheat on you but because she got drunk last night and I don't know where she stays. I cannot bring her to a hotel because that will only create more problem as scandals may occur. I seriously assure you that nothing happened between us, she slept in the guest room. Thirdly, this maybe hard to believe but I don't know why she ended up in my room. I know you saw her kissing me but I was asleep back then. I only woke up when I heard you dropping the tray you were holding. When I opened my eyes I was as shock as you are. I didn't know what she was doing." Jaejoong explained. His heart beating so hard. He was nervous as hell. He prayed to heavens that Eunhee will believe him. After his explanation, silence filled the air. Jaejoong stared at her beautiful face as she tried to take in all the information she heard. After a few minutes, Eunhee finally looked back at him. She squeezed his hands and asked.

"Who is Kwon BoA? Who is she to you?" Eunhee said in a low voice, alarming Jaejoong with her sudden question.

"Answer me, so I will understand where I should stand." Eunhee answered when Jaejoong didn't answer her question. Jaejoong closed his eyes and took a deep breath. When he opened it, he was greeted by Eunhee's curious gaze.

"BoA was my first love. I met her during our university days. At first we were just friends but eventually we felt something more than friendship. We became a couple. I love her so much and she did too. She taught me a lot about life, about music, about dreams. She was a dreamer, she wanted to became a singer. That was why I created JJ entertainment, I wanted to make her dreams come true. But sadly just as I was going to start the agency, my father found out about our relationship. He threatened her and gave her another option. In the end she left me and my father helped her debut by recommending her to a very popular agency. She then started to make a name for herself. But even though she left me I still decided to create JJ entertainment, not for her but for myself." Jaejoong exclaimed, trying to control his emotion.

"Somehow I felt betrayed by her. At first, I desperately tried to reach her but I eventually got tired of it because she just kept on pushing me away. I felt angry for the way she treated me but that was soon forgotten when I decided to move on with my life and just forget about her. But it wasn't easy, I emerged myself with work by mornings, parties, girls, smoke and alcohol by night." Jaejoong continued, almost ashamed of the story he was telling.

"I no longer love her. She said she wanted me back but I rejected her with all my heart." Jaejoong exclaimed as he stared directly at her eyes.

Without breaking eye contact, Eunhee then asked, "Why?" Jaejoong smiled at her question. He reached for her cheek and lovingly rubbed it with his thumb.

"Because I met Lee Eunhee, the girl who made me feel sooo loved again. The girl who taught me about the goodness of life, who made me realize that it wasn't really that bad at all. She was the girl who despite her age was patient enough to understand me. I know it was hard but she stayed. She gave me the chance without judging me for my past doings. She taught me how to love unconditionally." Jaejoong answered in all honestly. He then put her hand on his chest, letting her feel his heart that was beating for her. He leaned closer to her face as he continued.

"Lee Eunhee is the girl who made my heart beat again. The girl who I love so much and willing to be tied with." Jaejoong said, making the girl's eyes widen with his sweet confession.

"I love you Eunhee-ah. I love you so much baby. Please believe me." Jaejoong whispered in front of her lips. Eunhee felt tears flowing down her cheeks again as she cannot helped but be overwhelmed by his deep confession. She then held both of his cheeks and crashed his lips with hers. She kissed her ever so lovingly. Jaejoong immediately returned the kiss. He held her nape as he pushed her closer to her. He nibbled her lower lips, desperately begging for access. Eunhee without hesitation gave what he wanted. He kissed her with so much passion that Eunhee forgot everything else but the man she was with. Soon enough they broke apart as breathing became neccessary. Jaejoong' leaned his forehead against hers and he stared intensely at her eyes.

"Since I proposed to you about giving this arrangement a try, I never did once pretend. I really cared for you Eunhee. I really fell for you. I really love you. I don't know why I didn't say it to you when I always had the chance to let you know. Maybe I thought my actions were enough, I'm sorry that you have to hear it this way, when I already hurt you so much." Jaejoong said, his eyes started to water but Eunhee smiled at him.

"It's alright oppa. I'm happy enough to know that you love me because if it wasn't that obvious yet, I'm really really in love with you. Believe me, I tried so much to forget about it but I just can't. Now I know why." Eunhee said sweetly, brushing her soft lips against his.

"Don't worry, from now on I will tell you that I love you in every chance I get." Jaejoong replied and gave her a playful wink. "I love you baby." Jaejoong whispered, making the girl blush. He chuckled seeing her crimson cheeks. "I love you too." Eunhee whispered back, gaining a peck on her lips. They stared at each other for a while, enjoying the fact that they were already official. No more secrets between them.

"Oh! By the way oppa, what are these?" Eunhee exclaimed as she turned to the plastic bags beside her. She pulled Jaejoong up and let him sit on her other side.

"Ah, flowers for you jagiya~!" Jaejoong grabbed the bouquet of tulips and azaleas, he then gave it to Eunhee.

"And these are your favorite chicken, some ddeokbokki, gummy worms and strawberries. I left the ice cream inside the car because it might just melt here." Jaejoong exclaimed as he one by one took out the food out of the plastic. But Eunhee just confusely stared at him, why did he buy all her comfort food?

"Why?"

"Oh! I want to make you feel better so well yeah... ahmm.. I... I was hoping these will make you feel a lot more better." Jaejoong embarassingly admitted as he rubbed the back of his neck. Eunhee bursted into laughter seeing how cutely he was acting.

"Aww... Thank you so much! I appreciate it soooo much!" Eunhee threw her arms around his neck and repeatedly kissed his cheeks.

"Muah muah muah! You really memorized everything we talked about yesterday. You didn't miss anything!" Eunhee giggled and turned to take some of the ddeokbokki and fed herself. Jaejoong grinned seeing her happy reaction.

"Me I want too." He playfully whined like a kid. Eunhee turned back to him and feed him, wiping the side of his mouth as he got some of the sauce. Eunhee was about to her thumb she used when Jaejoong grabbed it and it. Eunhee's eyes widened with the gesture and blood started to rise to her cheeks.

"I love it when you blush." Jaejoong laughed and caressed her red cheeks. He leaned in and gave her a loving kiss once again. When he pulled away, he laughed seeing Eunhee's stunned face. He tucked her hair behind her ears and grabbed the fork from her and feed her. They were eating happily when Jaejoong remembered something.

"Oh! By the way Eunnie, give me your keys." Jaejoong exclaimed.

"Why?" Eunhee asked as she continued to eat.

"Because you didn't park your car properly." Jaejoong teasingly exclaimed and laughed. Eunhee choked on her food and turned to glare at him.

"Well sorry." She took her keys from her pocket and slapped it into Jaejoong's hand. Jaejoong cannot help but laugh so hard.

"Shut up. Give me some time I'll learn how to properly do it!" Eunhee exclaimed as she hit his arm.

"I know I know... Sorry!" Jaejoong exclaimed, though he was still laughing. Eunhee glared at him while continuously stuffing his mouth with the ddeokbokki, making him shut up an choke a little.

--

The couple finally came back to their house, Eunhee was so surprised when she was immediately tackled by Hanuel and Taemin, engulfing her in a very tight hug.

"How are you? Are you feeling better?" Hanuel asked, full of concern.

"What are these? Why do you have these bandages? What exactly happened?!" This time it was Taemin who continuously asked her questions.

"Hey, hey, calm down you two. How will Eunhee-ah answer if you keep on blabbering." Ah Yeon exclaimed as she pulled the two away from the overwhelmed girl. Eunhee mouthed 'thanks' to her while Ah Yeon simply chuckled.

Eunhee then realized that there were actually more people in the house-- Taemin, Hanuel, Ah Yeon, Onew, Haerin and Jaejoong's friends namely Yunho, Changmin, Yoochun, Junsu and TOP.

"Where did you find her?" TOP curiously asked.He was in a business meeting a while ago when Jaejoong asked her about Eunhee.

"Just in the park. Good thing, she doesn't know how to park properly and I was able to see the of her car sticking out of it's lane." Jaejoong exclaimed in an amused tone and ruffled Eunhee's hair as he passed by her and went to the kitchen. Eunhee simply made a face and stuck her tongue out.

"We're so sorry Eunhee-ah. We didn't mean to create a misunderstanding between you two. I shouldn't have left early." Yunho exclaimed as he stood from his seat and bowed her head.

"Yes, we sincerely apologize. We had too much fun last night. We're really sorry." Junsu added as the four other guys bowed their heads. Eunhee's eyes widened upon seeing such sight, she didn't expect the guys to do anything to that extent especially they really didn't do anything wrong. Eunhee waved her hands vigorously as she pleaded the guys to stop.

"Oppas! Please stop. It's alright, we're alright now and you did nothing wrong. Please." Eunhee exclaimed. The guys followed her request and smile apologetically.

"What exactly happened huh?" Taemin asked as he pulled his sister next to him. Eunhee took a deep sigh and decided to tell them how she misunderstood what happened this morning.

"So that explained your hands?" Taemin said, nodding.

"I'm sorry Taemin." Taemin got startled a little as he didn't expect it coming from Jaejoong.

"I promised you that I won't hurt your sister but I failed." Jaejoong said as he bit his lower lip and caressed Eunhee's bandaged hands. He just came from the kitchen after telling the maid to prepare food for the visitors, he knelt in front of her when he came back.

"But I also told you that sometimes getting hurt is a part of a relationship. You didn't leave her. You immediately took action so I kinda forgive you." Taemin exclaimed as he looked away from the older guy. Eunhee and Jaejoong smiled hearing it, Eunhee turned to Jaejoong and rubbed his cheek with her thumb. She stared lovingly at him while the latter held her hand as she continues her action.

"Awww... Who would have thought that hyung planned to hurt Eunhee before and make her break off their marriage arrangement." Junsu exclaimed, breaking the couple's sweet silent moment. Jaejoong immediately shot him a glare which made him shrink on his seat. The other guys immediately hit him for being such a loud mouth.

Eunhee and her friends were already looking suspiciously at Jaejoong. Jaejoong sighed and cursed Junsu in his head.

"That was before. I was acting like a jerk right? The way I treated you in the club etc. etc." Jaejoong said honestly. Eunhee frowned a little and hit him.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to. I don't have anything against you babe. But I just can't let my father control my life. Please understand. All of those changed immediately trust me! My plan backfired on me, you can even ask the guys." Jaejoong panickily exclaimed, glancing at his friends who adorably nodded in sync. The younger people in the room cannot help but snicker seeing such scene.

"You planned to hurt my innocent sister?!" Taemin hissed as he glared at Jaejoong. He was leaning towards Jaejoong already when Eunhee get between them.  

"It's alright now. Let's not talk about it anymore." Eunhee said with a soft smile. She squeezed Jaejoong hand and smiled.

"Fine. Fine." Taemin exclaimed giving Jaejoong a one more glare before dropping the topic.
--

Almost a week passed since the incident, it was already Friday when Eunhee found herself on her way to JJ entertainment. She finished her class earlier than scheduled and so she decided to just spend the rest of the afternoon with her man. Eunhee told her driver to just drop her off at the cafe near the agency and so he complied. Eunhee entered the cafe with soft steps and made her way to the counter. After looking thoroughly at the cake display and beverage menu,  Eunhee decided to order a piece of Banana Praline cake and her favorite Japanese Strawberry shortcake to accompany her favorite caramel macchiato and Jaejoong's almond latte. The girl on the counter asked her to sit for a while as she waits for her order. Eunhee sat by the window and immediately pulled her phone.

           To: My Hubby Jae
                   Oppa! My class ended early! Can I see you? Are you busy? Anyway I'm on my way..

Yes, Jaejoong changed his name on her phone again after getting sulky with the fact that Eunhee changed it to Kim Jaejoong. It took a lot of convincing and childish argument for him to forgive her.

          From: My Hubby Jae
                   Not really that busy. Of course you can see me and you know I'll always make time for you.     See you. :*


Eunhee cannot help but form a small smile upon reading his immediate reply. She was just about to reply to him when she felt a figure standing near her seat. At first she thought it was the waitress and so she just waited for her to speak and put her orders on the table. But when she heard none, she finally turned to her. Her eyes widened a little seeing the lady in front of her. Kwon BoA.

"Eunhee-sshi. May I talk to you?" BoA said with a small smile. Eunhee frowned a little but tried to hide it.

"Of course. Have a seat." Eunhee said and gestured her to sit on the chair in front of hers. For a moment none of them speak, Eunhee's order even arrived already. But she gave the girl a chance and decided to stay even if Jaejoong's coffee might get a little cold.

"I'm sorry." BoA finally spoke. Eunhee's gaze which was on the view outside, turned to her.

"I'm really sorry for what I did last week. I saw you a while ago and decided that it was just right for me to apologize." BoA added. Eunhee didn't reply she doesn't really have anything to say.

"I was naive enough to think that he would still accept me after leaving him for 4 years. I knew he has you already but I just cannot accept it. I didn't expect him to be this serious about you. I'm really sorry for hurting you. I would understand if you can't forgive me but please do me a favor of taking care of Jae." BoA said and grabbed for Eunhee's hand as if begging her. Eunhee was surprised by her action but nodded. She plastered a small smile which made the other girl sigh in relief. Eunhee has to admit that she felt quite envious of BoA before but after everything that had happened she was able to learn and understand her. It wasn't easy for BoA as well, somehow Eunhee didn't blame her for her actions. She loved Jaejoong too and that was something she had in common with her. She can really relate to that.

"I understand BoA-sshi. Don't worry I'll take good care of him." Eunhee said with a hint of determination in her voice which made BoA form a smile.

"Thank you." BoA said. Suddenly Eunhee's phone interrupted them. She excused herself and turned her body away from her.

"Love where are you? what's taking you so long?" Jaejoong worriedly asked, making the girl on the other side chuckle.

"I'm at the cafe near the agency, I passed by to buy you some coffee but I met a friend." Eunhee said as she glanced at BoA who smiled upon hearing her calling her a 'friend'. "Will be there in 5 minutes. You always worry too much." Eunhee exclaimed and giggled a little.

"Well sorry for caring." Jaejoong said, she can already imagine him rolling his eyes. "Be here in 5 minutes. I'm timing you." Jaejoong added, Eunhee cannot help but laugh at her childish 26 year old fiance.

"I'm sorry BoA-sshi. I have to go now." Eunhee finally bid her goodbye and bowed her head.

"Okay! I'm sorry for taking some of your time." BoA bowed her head too.

"No it's alright. It's a pleasure talking to you. And don't worry, I'll take care of Jae-oppa." Eunhee said with a genuine smile. Eunhee left hurriedly with the bag of cake and coffee in hand. BoA cannot help but admire the younger girl. Slowly, she began to understand and accept why Jaejoong fell for her.

---

Catching her breath Eunhee finally reached Jaejoong's office. Jaejoong slowly turned his leather office chair and stared at her from head to toe, clicking his tongue with a playful glare.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, 7 minutes." He muttered and slowly stood up from his chair. Eunhee just took a breath and proceed to the coffee table, readying herself with his dramatic tactics.

"I told you to be here in 5." Jaejoong exclaimed, grabbing her waist after she laid the food and coffee on the table.

"There were a lot of people in line for the elevator." Eunhee answered back and turned to face him. She was smiling while the guy just gave him a dull look.

"I waited for sooooooo long~!" Jaejoong playfully whined, obviously exagerrating the situation.

"Yeah right. I brought you coffee and cakes." Eunhee proudly exclaimed and turned her back on him again. Jaejoong smirked upon seeing her exposed neck, it has always been her soft spot. When Eunhee straightened up her posture again, Jaejoong took the chance to embrace her waist and kissed her neck.

"Don't care. I only want you." He dangerously whispered to her ears, then kissed it. Eunhee's eyes widened with the sudden touch. She felt her blood rushing to her cheeks and her knees getting weaker. Jaejoong then began to nuzzle and kiss her neck, tickling her. She laughed, trying her best to peel away from Jaejoong's hold. But Jaejoong only held her tighter, tickling her waist at the same time.

"Oppa! Stop! Stop! I can't take it anymore! Hahahahaha! Oppa! Hahahaha!! Please! Hahaha!" Eunhee struggled with her words as she cannot stop herself from laughing.

"Say sorry first for making me wait." Jaejoong ordered. Eunhee frowned but complied. "I was only 2 minutes late." She pouted cutely, Jaejoong cannot resist but pinch her cheeks.

"I know but it was the longest 2 minutes of my life." Jaejoong said dramatically. Eunhee rolled her eyes and sat on the sofa, pulling him along with her.

"Drama queen." She muttered and took a sip of her coffee.

"I was just worried. What if you slip and hit your head huh?" Jaejoong added opening the box of cake. Eunhee sighed and finally gave in.

"Fine fine. I'm so lucky to have such kind of boyfriend who worries so much about his girlfriend." Eunhee exclaimed and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Yes, you're so lucky to have such a handsome, caring, understanding and loving boyfriend." Jaejoong said feeding her a piece of her favorite cake. Eunhee smiled, cutely enjoying her cake.

"By the way, who was the friend you met a while ago." Jaejoong asked casually as he opened the other cake box.

"BoA-sshi." Eunhee answered which made Jaejoong to instantly look at her.

"HA? You're being closed to my ex now? How many of them have you met?" Jaejoong questioned with his brow raised.

"Don't worry I know you have a lot of 'ex' but I only knew her." Eunhee answered plainly.

"What did you talk about?" Jaejoong asked.

"Well she just wanted to apologize for her actions last week." Eunhee said.

"She better be." Jaejoong said a little sharper than Eunhee expected.

"Hey, don't be like that." Eunhee exclaimed, grabbing his hand and squeezing it to ease his tension.

"You got hurt."

"It wasn't really her fault it was me who stupidly pick up the glasses." Eunhee answered back but Jaejoong just squinted his eyes on her.

"You know I don't mean that. She hurt your heart." Jaejoong said seriously as he pointed at her heart. "She shouldn't have return." He added bitterly.

"Don't be like that, she has been through too much. I'm sure it wasn't easy for her too. She didn't mean to leave you. It was really difficult to choose between your dream and love. I'm sure she has hated herself for leaving and hurting you." Eunhee said as she tried to let the other guy understand.

"Why are you always so nice?" Jaejoong asked with a sigh.

"I'm not. Believe me I hated her for coming back as well but somehow I can relate to her. We love the same guy and so I guess I can understand her heart. It wasn't easy for anyone so don't hate her." Eunhee replied with a soft smile. Jaejoong cannot help but just stare at her in adoration how can someone have such a pure heart. He smiled and cupped her face.

"Saranghae." He said and without any other word. He captured her lips, leaving her yet again astounded with heart fluttering.

"I love you too." Eunhee screamed in her mind as she slowly closed her eyes and cherish the moment.

--
As promised I'm here to update before the week ends. :D Here's a JaeHee centric chapter~! <3

I felt like this chapter should just focus the two of them, don't get me wrong I love the other characters too but this is one of the most important part of their love story so I want to solely focus the chapter on them. Teeeeeheee. I hope you liked it

! Do leave me some comments if you don't mind! Thank you sooo much to my new subscribers~! Hehehehe.. :D ^^v

 

p.s not proofread as usual! :D Lazy bum here~!

Yui dea~!
05-04-14