07 | Confusion, Craziness, Concern

Tied by Fate

Chapter 7

Confusion, Craziness, Concern

Water trickled down from his hair to his . He sighed for yet another time, frustrated with himself, he finally decided to step out his shower and immediately grabbed one towel from its rack. He stopped in front of the mirror and looked at his face. He sighed yet again seeing the bags under his eyes. Not only has work been really stressing, the arrangement his parent made for him was starting to get into him (which he really didn’t expect). He thought that his plan to break his engagement will be easy but he was apparently wrong. Lee Eunhee was making it a LOT harder for him, if only she wasn’t his fiancé then things will be better for him.

 Her blank expression has been repeatedly appearing in his mind in fact he even dreamt of her last night.  How can he make such cheerful and gentle person create such expression? Guilty, he admitted it. He was guilty.

He touched his lips and remembered the kiss he shared with her. He smiled as he reminisced how innocent the kiss started.

‘It must have been her first.’ He thought, unknowingly smiled to himself.

But he took her innocence away by deepening the kiss. Actually it surprised Jaejoong that Eunhee let him do that much. (Is it because she trusts him? ‘No’ He told himself that a thousand times already.) He has to be honest though, if Hanuel didn’t interrupt their “little activity” he must have taken things to another level. He has to admit; he has always been (well since she matured) attracted to Eunhee not only with her appearance but her lovely personality. Even her simple gestures were enough to make him crazy- the way her eyes glistened when she smiles, the way she shyly looks away whenever he catches her looking at him and of course the way she laughs full heartedly with no touch of pretention. Lee Eunhee must have been the most honest person he met, her eyes says it all. He knew she likes him. Eunhee has been pretty open with it though she never said it directly, the way her eyes shines whenever he looked at her says it all. And so he knew from the look she gave him yesterday, Lee Eunhee no longer feels the same way about him.

He felt his heart being tugged once again. The unbearable feeling of guilt is eating him up. He wanted to see her again, hoping that maybe her disappointment on him passed already.

Jaejoong finally get dressed and fix himself. As soon as he was done with that he proceeded downstairs.

‘What are you thinking about Kim Jaejoong! Everything is going as plan!’ He nagged himself, shaking his head repeatedly. He sighed for the nth time.

When he arrived by the living room he heard her sister arguing with one of their maids which was a surprising sight. He shrugged ‘Maybe she’s in a bad mood’

“Now, how am I supposed to go to school?” Hanuel frowned and slumped herself on the sofa.

“I’m so sorry Hanuel-sshi but your parents’ chauffer called sick and so they asked yours to drive them instead.” The maid bowed her head in apology though she did another wrong.

“Ah! Maybe I should drive myself!” Hanuel stood from her seat with the sudden idea.

“And what? Cause a huge traffic jam?” Jaejoong retorted, teasing her sister who only glared at him.

“Come on I’ll send you to school.” Jaejoong offered but Hanuel ignored him. Jaejoong rolled his eyes with such sight and pulled her along with him.

As soon as they reached Jaejoong’s car Hanuel put her earphones on which caused Jaejoong to gape in annoyance.

“Yah! Kim Hanuel?!” Jaejoong exclaimed, still not believing Hanuel’s cold behavior towards him. But still Hanuel was unaffected and pretended to go to sleep. Jaejoong made a face and clicked his tongue. He started the engine and drove off in a very high speed which took Hanuel’s attention. She opened her eyes and stared at her brother with nothing but irritation.

 Seeing the red light, Jaejoong smirked and stopped almost immediately which caused her sister to fall forward and hit her head on the front compartment.

“Yah! Oppa?! What are you doing?!” Hanuel shouted at her brother who only stuck his tongue out on her.

“I stopped, it’s red isn’t it?” Jaejoong smiled at her with a hint of amusement.

“Tsk. You’re like a child! Grow up oppa!” Hanuel exclaimed, hitting her brother repeatedly, releasing all her frustrations she felt for him.

“Yah! Kim Hanuel! Stop it or else we’ll never reach your school!” Jaejoong exclaimed, blocking Hanuel’s hands. As soon as he got the chance, he held her hands tightly, making her stop from her actions. Being caught, Hanuel frowned and pouted. She then shook her hands from his grip and went back on ignoring her older brother.

Jaejoong let go of a sigh and just drove properly to his sister’s school. When they arrived Jaejoong can easily see Eunhee waiting by the parking lot. He smiled seeing her innocently looking around the area, with her soft lips curved into a small smile. She was with Taemin who was standing next to her, trying to feed her some of the bread he has in his hand. It always amuses Jaejoong how sweet those twins can be.

Jaejoong stopped the car just in front of the twins. His eyes immediately travelled to Eunhee who was trying to decipher what just happened. Jaejoong lowered his window and looked up to her. Upon seeing Jaejoong in front of her, Eunhee simply nodded her head in recognition and nothing more. No smile for Jaejoong for today. Jaejoong came back to reality when he heard Hanuel loudly closed his car’s door, possibly trying to destroy it.

“Yah! Kim Hanuel! Until when are you going to continue to act like this?!” Jaejoong shouted after his sister but Hanuel didn’t bother to even look at him, instead she ran away from him, dragging Eunhee and Taemin with her.

“What was that all about?” Taemin asked as soon as Hanuel stopped from running.

“We simply had an argument at home!” Hanuel lied. Eunhee smiled at her for covering what happened last Saturday.

---

That morning, Onew received a text message coming from Ah Yeon, telling him that he doesn’t need to walk with her to school. Thinking that she will be sent to school by her older brother, Yonghwa, Onew texted a simple ‘okay’. He waited for Ah Yeon by the school gate instead. He was currently standing beside the student entrance, holding a chicken sandwich in one hand, eating happily. Some girls passing by even greeted him, oh who can ignore such cheerful face. But his expression dropped as soon as he saw who Ah Yeon was walking with when she reached school—it was no other than Kim Kibum, Key. He frowned and was shocked for a few seconds. He absolutely didn’t expect that. Onew made a face and finished the last bite of his sandwich. He then made his way beside Ah Yeon, which actually took the girl’s attention.

“Oh! Annyeong Onew-ah!” Ah Yeon exclaimed as she looked up to him. Onew simply gave her his bright smile.

“I thought your brother will be sending you to school?” Onew exclaimed, glancing to Key who simply smiled at him. Without even responding to Key, Onew’s eyes travelled back to Ah Yeon’s.

“Well, I didn’t say such thing. I was planning to pass by a store before going to school so I told you to just go ahead. “ Ah Yeon said, rolling her eyes.

“Oh, and?” Onew said while glancing at Key, acting as casual as he can.

“Ah!  We met by the bakery near our place. You know surprisingly we live quite near to each other.” Ah Yeon exclaimed, this time she was looking at Key who was just smiling at her.

“By the way, thanks for dropping me off yesterday.” Ah Yeon added, still smiling at Key.

“No problem! It’s nothing really!” Key exclaimed, shaking his hands in front of the young lady. Onew looked away; making sure his face won’t be seen by them so he can act like he was puking. He was surprised when he looked back, Ah Yeon and Key were already walking a head of him, having their own conversation. Onew made a face yet again and sighed. He then ran after them and grabbed Ah Yeon by the hand, a gesture which surprised the girl.

“Come on! Ah Yeon! We’re going to be late! We have to pass by the cafeteria first!” Onew exclaimed, not even waiting for Ah Yeon’s respond instead he just dragged her along with him.

Ah Yeon was shocked, when she felt herself being dragged away. Key was as surprised as she was but before the distance between them can get any farther, Ah Yeon managed to say goodbye to Key.

“Ah! See you later Key-ah!”

“Oh, sure Ah Yeon-ah!” Key said as he waved.

As soon as they reached the cafeteria, Onew stopped and went to the counter to order something for him to eat before class would start (though he already ate just a little while ago).

“How about you Ah Yeon, do you want anything?” Onew looked down at Ah Yeon who was still panting. Instead of answering, Ah Yeon just glared at him. Onew simply shrugged and turned his attention to the cashier who immediately gave him his order.

“What was that all about?” Ah Yeon was finally able to catch her breath. Onew didn’t say anything for a while, he just walked towards their building. Ah Yeon has to nudge him to make him answer.

“You like him don’t you?” Onew exclaimed, not even turning to Ah Yeon.

Ah Yeon was beyond surprised when she heard what his best friend just told her. Her jaw dropped and her eyes widened. But before Ah Yeon can even say anything or make any sound, Onew suddenly ran ahead.

“Eunhee-ah!” Onew called out, waving at the girl who was walking a few meter away.

“Onew-ah!” She stopped and waved back at Onew.

When Eunhee realized Ah Yeon was there also, she greeted. “Oh! Ah Yeon-ah!”  And that’s when Ah Yeon snapped back to reality.

She sighed, letting what Onew just said for later. They can discuss that for another time.

“Are you okay now?” Onew asked Eunhee while they wait for Ah Yeon to reach them.

“Yeah, why? Did something happen?” Eunhee replied, not making any eye contact with Onew instead her eyes just watched the approaching Ah Yeon.

“Nothing.” Onew stated, shaking his head, understanding that Eunhee doesn’t want to talk about what happened last weekend.

As soon as Ah Yeon reached them, she asked. “Hey! Are you okay now?”

“What’s wrong with you guys? I’m okay!” Eunhee smiled, turning and led the way towards their classroom.

Onew and Ah Yeon just sighed, looked at each other and shrugged.

--

“Ne, are you not telling me something?” Taemin said, as he looked down at Hanuel who was walking beside him. They’re currently on their way to their class as well.

“Huh?” Hanuel frowned, acting innocent.

“Tsk. What? Do you think I won’t notice Eunhee’s actions? She’s acting differently since yesterday. What happened last Saturday?” Taemin said, looking intently at Hanuel.

“Nothing, you’re just thinking too much.” Hanuel nervously exclaimed, hiding her lie with a few chuckles.

“No, I don’t believe you. Kim Hanuel better tell me now before I learn it from someone else.” Taemin exclaimed, grabbing Hanuel who was trying to make a quiet escape.

“Yah! Look Taemin-ah! It’s Sun Hae Rin!” Hanuel tried to divert Taemin’s attention by pointing at the girl who was standing by the open field.

“Hahaha… As if I’m going to fall for that!” Taemin exclaimed, mockingly.

“Ah! It’s for real!” Hanuel said, rolling her eyes as she made him turn to where she was pointing at a while ago. Indeed Hae Rin was there. She was wearing her usual get up. Her hair was falling freely with a bonnet on top of her head. She wore a sweater, a pair of stylish ripped pants and worn out converse sneakers. With such sight, Taemin can’t stop himself from smiling. Hanuel on the other hand smile in triumph as she was able to stop Taemin from asking.

“Come on! I’ll introduce you.” Hanuel smirked as she pulled Taemin along with her.

“No! No! Hannie-ah! Our class will start soon!” Taemin exclaimed, trying to shake off Hanuel’s tight grip. But honestly half of his heart wanted to come up to her well maybe that’s the reason why he can’t escape Hanuel’s grip because unconsciously he wanted to let Hae Rin know his existence.

“This will be quick!” Hanuel answered back, soon enough they reached where Hae Rin was. She was already packing her guitar. Sensing that someone was standing in front of her squatted figure, she looked up.

“Ahm… Hi?” Hae Rin smiled, with a hint of confusion.

“Hi! Hae Rin-ah, can’t you remember me? I’m Kim Hanuel, we were classmates during our 1st year in high school.” Hanuel exclaimed, lowering the shades she was wearing. As soon as she did that, Hae Rin’s face showed a sign of recognition.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t recognize you. I’ve been seeing you around but I was afraid to approach you.” Hae Rin shyly exclaimed. ‘Ah~ Cute.’ Taemin thought.

“Oh! It’s okay! By the way, this is my friend Lee Taemin. He’s a fan of your music. He told me all about it, I didn’t actually know you play until he mentioned you to me.” Hanuel exclaimed, glancing at the now flustered Taemin. He gulped and cleared his throat before he can manage to offer his hand for Hae Rin to shake. Never in his life, Taemin has been this nervous. Oh how he wanted to hit Hanuel for putting him in such situation.

“Hi! Lee Taemin-ibnida!” Taemin exclaimed and smiled well hoped he appeared smiling and not creeping her out.

“Oh! Nice to meet you, Taemin-sshi. I’m Sun Hae Rin! By the way thanks for liking my music. You can pass by ‘Cassies’ every night if you want to listen more. I work and play there with my band.” Hae Rin exclaimed with a soft smile, which made Taemin’s heart flutter.

“Su-sure…” Taemin managed to say. Hanuel can’t help but let a giggle slip as she watched the two strangers become a part of one another’s life. ‘Oooohh… Taemin owes me for this.’ Hanuel smiled wittily with the thought.

“Oh! Hae Rin-ah, why don’t you try out at JJ entertainment? I heard they’re currently recruiting. Don’t worry I’ll recommend you to my brother.” Hanuel exclaimed as she passed Hae Rin Jaejoong’s calling card.

“Really, they’re recruiting? Ah~! We shall try out then. Oh! Hanuel-sshi, you don’t have to recommend us, we will try to enter as fairly as possible.” Hae Rin answered politely as she took the card from Hanuel’s hand.

“Thank you so much!” Hae Rin bowed one last time before she left.

The two friends watched the musician walked away with a soft smile on her face. Hanuel looked up to Taemin, waiting for his reaction. Yet nothing came, he just watched her until she was out of sight.

“Oi! Taemin-ah~! A simple thank you would be enough!” Hanuel nudged her dazed friend.

“What were you thinking?!” That was Taemin’s initial reaction. He took a several sighs before he added.

“Thank you.” He exclaimed and smiled at Hanuel who was still in shock with Taemin’s initial reaction.

“No problem! Now let’s go to our class!” Hanuel patted Taemin’s back and led their way.

--

That afternoon, Jaejoong was able to finish his work early so he decided to go home and rest. But as soon as he reached their house he realized that no one would pick Hanuel from school since her chauffer wasn’t around yet. Jaejoong dialed her sister’s phone but she doesn’t pick up. Getting impatient, Jaejoong just decided to fetch her (and plus it’s a good excuse to see Eunhee again).

But as soon as he reached Hanuel’s university, he was surprised with the sight of Eunhee and Hanuel entering TOP’s car (yes Jaejoong knew TOP’s plate number).

‘Yah! What’s happening here?!’ Jaejoong frowned and shouted in his mind.

‘Ah! Seriously! They’re making me crazy!’ Jaejoong exclaimed in his mind when he realized that Seungri was also with them. He saw him when TOP’s car passed by his car.

“Those Seunghyun’s are surely marching into their death!” Jaejoong hissed under his breath and drove after them.

--

Earlier that day, during lunch time Hanuel was actually texting with Seungri. He was complaining of how bored he was. After being caught in a scandal, Seungri was suspended for a few weeks as a result he was stuck at home ‘reflecting’ on what he did.

From: Seungri

Hannie-ah~! Please please pretty please let’s hang out!

Hanuel smiled at how childish Seungri’s text was. She can clearly imagine him doing some of his best aegyo.

‘Alright! Alright! I’ll be out around 4pm. I’ll bring Eunhee with me since I promised her that I’ll buy her some tteokbokki’

Hanuel replied, smiling. Hanuel has been friends with Seungri for 2 years already. He was one of the first batches of recruits that JJ entertainment gathered. Out of the trainees, she has noticed him because of his super outgoing personality. He talked a lot even back then.

Flashback…

They met by the lobby of JJ entertainment. Hanuel was waiting for her brother when all of a sudden a 19 year old Seungri sat beside her. Feeling that someone was staring at her, Hanuel looked at the newcomer.

“Ermm… Hi?” Hanuel awkwardly greeted. Seungri grinned at her, making the young lady feel more awkward.

“Hi! You’re pretty!” Seungri exclaimed cheerfully. Hanuel frowned confusedly at the weird person in front of her. But seeing how serious he was, Hanuel ended up laughing.

“Hi! You don’t look bad yourself.” Hanuel smiled at him.

“Of course! I’m taking care of myself. I will be an idol soon!” Seungri straightened up his posture and proudly exclaimed.

“Well good luck with that.” Hanuel exclaimed, amused by the older guy.

“I’m a trainee here you know. Are you trying out too?” This time Seungri bothered to focus on the girl beside him rather than himself.

“Ah, no. I’m waiting for—“ Hanuel was cut off when she heard her brother calling out for her. Upon hearing the familiar voice, Seungri stood up and greeted the person that called Hanuel.

“Good day, director Kim!” Seungri bowed 45 degrees and smiled.

“Good day to you too! Seunghyun right?” Jaejoong said with a soft smile. The younger guy grinned upon hearing his name, never did he expected that Kim Jaejoong would bother to learn his name.

“Yes! Yes! Oh I’m so happy you remembered my name!” Seungri exclaimed in glee which made the Kim siblings laugh.

“I would love to talk for a while but we have to leave.” Jaejoong said and grabbed his sister’s hand.

“Ah! Yes director Kim! See you around aahmm…” Seungri exclaimed, waving at them but was stopped on his track when he noticed that he haven’t asked Hanuel’s  name yet.

“Hanuel. Kim Hanuel.” Hanuel turned back to him with a smile.

Ever since that day, each day the two only became closer.

End of Flashback…

 

                From: Seungri

                Yeay! Hyung wants to come too!

Upon reading the reply, Hanuel can’t help but form a frown.

                ‘Hyung???’

                From: Seungri

                Yeah~ Top-hyung. I’m with him now. He decided to take me out. Ah! But we’ll still hang out later. Okay?

‘Okay then! See you later then.=)’—Hanuel replied.

And so that was how Hanuel and Eunhee ended up in TOP’s car that afternoon.

“So Eunhee-ah, are you feeling better now?” TOP exclaimed, glancing at Eunhee through the rear mirror.

“Ah yeah. I guess?” Eunhee frown a little with a question. She has been asked so many times that day, it was starting to annoy her.

“So where are you taking us?” Hanuel said, shaking the passenger seat where Seungri was sitting on.

“You said Eunhee wants Tteobokki.” Seungri exclaimed, looking back at Eunhee. Hearing her favorite comfort food, Eunhee’s eyes shined in excitement.

“Tteobokki! Ah! I want fried chicken too!” Eunhee muttered, imagining the food she has been wanting to eat since last Saturday.

‘Aish, this girl is depressed.’ Hanuel shook her head as she watched Eunhee dazing out with the thought of food. She knew that whenever Eunhee is stressed out, sad or upset, she would crave for fried chicken, tteokbokki, gummy candies or ice cream.

“Oh! I know a place!” TOP exclaimed, glancing at the girls. Hanuel was just about to open when TOP interrupted her. “And yes Hanuel-ah, it’s not crowded there and we brought our disguises with us.”

“Good! Jaejoong-oppa will kill me and you two if we’re caught!” Hanuel exclaimed, finally relaxing as she rested her back on her seat.

The four of them went to buy some fried chicken and tteobokki but instead of staying to where they bought them, TOP drove away from the city and within 30 minutes they were already on the outskirt of Seoul.

---

After an hour of following around TOP’s car, Jaejoong finally found himself near a secluded park and it was familiar. He then realized that it’s the park where he, TOP and few of their friends usually hang out during college.

He watched them as they get out of the car along with the food they bought. Jaejoong unconsciously his lips and rubbed her stomach. Oh he’s hungry. TOP led the way followed by the three younger ones. He too decided to get out of his car. He followed them quietly.

‘Ah, she’s smiling.’ Jaejoong thought as his eyes travelled to Eunhee who was currently laughing along with TOP. He felt a sudden tug in his chest, uncomfortable and annoying. His eyes then went to his sister who was also laughing with her conversation with Seungri.

‘I told him to stay away from my sister.’ Jaejoong glared at the latter guy. Jaejoong let go of a huge sigh and took out his phone. He dialed Hanuel’s number and watched her from a far. Not too long, Hanuel grabbed her phone from her pocket and swallowed the piece of rice cake before answering it.

“Hello?” Hanuel exclaimed.

“Where are you?” Jaejoong said. ‘I’ll drag you away from there if you try to lie.’ Jaejoong said in his mind.

“Somewhere. My friend will bring me home. Bye!” Hanuel plainly said and hang the phone, not even giving Jaejoong the chance to answer back. Jaejoong hissed in annoyance and finally decided to let them know his presence.

“Yah! Kim Hanuel?! How dare you hang up on me?!” Jaejoong shouted at his sister as he stepped out from his hiding place. Hanuel dropped her chopsticks and gaped in shock. Eunhee stopped from eating and her eyes widened. The two Seunghyun immediately stood from the bench they were sitting on and unknowingly made their distance from the two girls.

“Wha-what a-are you doing here?!” Hanuel stuttered at first but managed to finish her sentence.

“I was going to pick you up from school but I saw you leaving with these two baboons!” Jaejoong answered back, still annoyed.

“Hyung!” Seungri tried to whine but Jaejoong shut him with a glare.

“Didn’t I tell you to reflect on what you did?!” Jaejoong reprimanded his artist.

“Look, Jae relax, we’re just hanging out and plus no one ever go here after all the ghost stories we scattered back then.” TOP approached Jaejoong with a smile. Jaejoong simply rolled his eyes.

“Ghost stories?” Eunhee muttered but was loud enough for everyone to hear.

“Don’t worry, Eunhee-ah, we made them up.” TOP winked at the girl who immediately blushed. Jaejoong swore he would have vomited with the sight.

“What are you even mad about?” TOP lifted a brow and put an arm on Jaejoong’s shoulder. Jaejoong tried to look away embarrassed with his pathetic reason in fact he’s not even sure why he’s there and acting like a crazy drunkard. Unknowingly, Jaejoong’s eyes travelled to the two girls who decided to ignore him and continued eating. Jaejoong gave out a sigh of exasperation. He then heard his stomach asking for food. Embarrassed, Jaejoong turned around and was just about to walk off, when he felt a hand pulling him back. At first he thought it was TOP but there’s no way his hand would be that small.

“You should eat.” Eunhee said softly, leading him to where she was sitting. He sat quietly, watching Eunhee attend to him. She gave him chopsticks and put some tteokbokki on a small paper plate. Jaejoong can’t help but let a smile slip and ate what she gave him.

“Me too, I want more~!” TOP said like a child, putting his plate in front of Eunhee. She chuckled at how cute TOP was acting and followed what he was asking. Jaejoong rolled his eyes and made a face with the sight.

The five of them were peacefully eating, exchanging some interesting stories and were actually having a nice time. Jaejoong didn’t talk much, the two Seunghyuns were actually the ones who never stopped from talking. Jaejoong was pleased with the situation but something was off, he still hasn’t seen Eunhee smile at him. It has always been TOP who’s making her laugh, chuckle or giggle. She has been avoiding his gaze too.

“TOP-oppa. You said you made up some horror stories about this place before right?” Eunhee exclaimed, wanting to know more about it. Jaejoong’s eyes twitched in irritation hearing, Eunhee calling TOP ‘oppa’. They just knew each other for freaking three days and yet she was already calling him ‘oppa’! Hanuel caught her brother’s reaction, she giggled with that.

“Oh yeah! Jaejoong and came from the same university. He’s my sunbae. We usually hang out here. We want to have the park for ourselves so we started making rumors about the place and would sometimes scare the passersby at night. You know with the guys, Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu, Changmin and the ‘one of the guys’—BoA.” TOP exclaimed, before taking another bite of the chicken he was eating.

Jaejoong dropped his fork when he heard a certain name. Everyone around him looked at him confusedly. Jaejoong cleared his throat and stood up.

“Ahm… I guess I’m done eating. I’ll be leaving now. Let’s go Hannie-ah.” Jaejoong exclaimed, grabbing his sister by the wrist. Hanuel wanted to argue with him but seeing her expression, she just let him be and nodded her head. Hanuel bowed her head and bid them goodbyes.

“Thank you for the food.” Jaejoong said and bowed a little. The siblings were just about to reach the main road when Jaejoong stopped from his track and turned back. He took a deep sigh and exclaimed, “You, are you coming with us?” Jaejoong said to Eunhee. She simply shook her head in Jaejoong’s dismay. “Alright then.”

The siblings finally left, leaving the three with an awkward silence.

“What was that all about?” Seungri exclaimed.

“I shouldn’t have mentioned her.” TOP sighed and started cleaning up. Eunhee frown and thought ‘Is it because of BoA? Who is she?’ She was in deep thoughts when she felt her phone vibrating.

“Yeh? Taemin-oppa?” Eunhee answered.

“I’m done with our practice, where are you?” Taemin said on the other line.

“Ermm…” Eunhee was thinking of what to say when TOP said… “I’ll bring you back to your school.” He smiled at her.

“I’m on my way back to school, give me 30 minutes. I’m with some friends.” Eunhee exclaimed.

“Alright then, I’ll wait in the café near our school alright?” Taemin said and cut their conversation.

“Let’s go?” TOP said as he was finally done cleaning the area where they ate.

“By the way, thanks TOP-oppa.” Eunhee said with a smile.

“Seunghyun. Call me Seunghyun.” TOP exclaimed, asking her to give it a try.

“Seunghyun-oppa? But isn’t Seungri’s real name is Seunghyun too? Won’t that make you confuse?” Eunhee exclaimed, following the older guy’s steps.

“Don’t worry, I use Seungri even when I’m off the stage. I won’t be confused.” Seungri said with a smile and rode at the back seat. Eunhee was just about to seat next to him when TOP grabbed her hand, making her halt.

“What? Are you making me look like a driver? You seat in front.” TOP exclaimed, Eunhee was about to oppose but Seungri was already sleeping.

TOP and Eunhee exchanged random conversation on their way back. TOP kept on asking random questions to her, like what’s her favorite color, favorite flower, why did she choose to study culinary arts, can she sing? Lavender, Tulips and Azalea, because she loves making people happy with her food and yes she can sing—those were her answers.

“Do you play some instruments too?” TOP asked.

“Yes, piano and violin.” She smiled. She got to know TOP as well. They exchanged questions here there until a certain question made Eunhee uncomfortable.

“Do you really plan on marrying him?” TOP asked seriously, looking at her while the traffic light was still red.

“Yes. I won’t disappoint my parents.” Eunhee said softly, staring at her hands that were rested on her lap.

“But what if you fall for someone else or he’ll love another woman?” TOP asked again, Eunhee looked up to him as if asking him to stop their current topic.

“I don’t know.” Eunhee answered, this time she turned her head outside the window.

“Don’t you want to be happy?” TOP asked yet again. “Everyone wants to be happy.” Eunhee said looking back at him.

“But sometimes sacrifices shall be made. I choose to make my parents happy. I trust them with their decision.” Eunhee added. She checked the sidewalk again and realized that she has to go down now.

“Ah! Oppa! That’s the café I was talking about. You can drop me here.” Eunhee exclaimed. TOP nodded his head and pulled over.

“Thanks Seunghyun-oppa! Bye!” Eunhee was about to close the door when she heard TOP call her name one last time.

“Eunhee-ah!” Eunhee turned to him again with an inquiring look.

“We should do this again sometime?” TOP said, hoping for a yes.

“Sure, I’ll see you around.”

“Wait! Eunhee-ah! Here contact me whenever you need some company.” TOP exclaimed, giving her his call card. Eunhee smiled sincerely and appreciated his gesture.

“Sure. I’ll call you later so you can save my number alright?”

“Yeah. Bye!”

TOP drive off, with a smile of satisfaction.

“You should thank me hyung!” Seungri said from the back.

“I know, thanks for pretending to sleep.” TOP said and grinned.

----

Hi everyone! Yeay! Finally I was able to finish this one. 
Phew I'm having a hard time writing lately. But anyway, 
I'm still alive and kicking! 
Please do leave a comment! Thanks for the new subscribers. 
Thanks for dropping by! ;) 

p.s not proofread as usual. 

Yui dea~! 

12-22-13