31| Storm

Tied by Fate

Chapter 31

Giggles and laughter filled the spacious living room as the couple sweetly teased and played with each other. Their morning started off really pleasant, waking up in each other's arm, fulfilling themselves with a scrumptious breakfast and having a morning movie marathon to follow. It has been like that for the past few months since they got together everything seems too perfect that sometimes it scares them. Now, the couple was busy in their own world, the movie playing on the television was long forgotten.

"Yah! Stop it oppa!" Eunhee cannot help but laugh as she tried to push Jaejoong's tickling hand away from her sensitive neck. "Omoo...hahaha, please oppa!" She continued on, pulling herself away from his warmth.

"No! Until you take your words back!" Jaejoong childishly exclaimed, this time using his other hand to tickle a certain spot on her waist.

"But it's the truth... Hahaha. You're very pretty!" Eunhee exclaimed in between laughter, tears forming on the edge of her eyes.

"Am not! Handsome is the perfect word to describe me!" Jaejoong fought back.

"Fine fine! Jaejoong oppa's very handsome! The most handsome guy I ever met!" Eunhee successfully said in one go.

"Good." Jaejoong finally retreated his hand and in a very swift movement he pulled Eunhee on his lap. He watched her in fascination as her chest heaved up and down as she catch her breath. Her slightly agape lips were so tempting. It suddenly stopped his current mood turning it into a more intimate one.

"I love it when you laugh. You're very beautiful, princess." Jaejoong sweetly said, his eyes narrowing on hers, showing how sincere his words are. Heat rose immediately on her cheeks making them flushed as beets. She batted her eyes innocently quite taken aback for the sudden change of mood.

"I can kiss you right?" His voice lingered closely on her soft lips, making her stop her breathing for a while until she nodded and relaxed in his arms.

Jaejoong slipped a soft smile, taking his time to sip onto the moment. He shortened the distance between them, pulling her even closer, nuzzling her nose with his, smiling as she did the same. Eunhee closed her eyes in anticipation, her heart beating in excitement.

She felt electricity down her spine as soon as their lips touched. His sweet addicting lips gently brushed on hers, it was intoxicating and as usual she wanted more.

Feeling her response too quickly, Jaejoong knew that she wanted more, he playfully bit her lips and at the same area, making the girl gasp under his hold. He took the advantage and slipped his tongue into her cavern. He kissed her sweetly yet with a certain edge of intensity. With her arms around his neck, hands playfully twisting his hair, Jaejoong knew that she was enjoying their moment. He tightened his arms around her waist, pulling her even closer, taking the kiss much deeper.

The couple cannot deny the growing heat in their body, Jaejoong wasn't sure if Eunhee would be willing to do it this early in the morning and so he let go of her lips, letting her catch her breath and asked.

"Are we supposed to be doing this early in the morning?" Jaejoong whispered huskily onto her ears, trailing kisses down her neck. Eunhee shivered a little, feeling his warm breath over the sensitive spot on her neck. She blushed even harder upon hearing his statement.

"You started it." She playfully pouted, hitting his chest in the same manner. Jaejoong let a soft laugh out and tucked some lose strands of hair behind her ear.

"Sometimes you're too tempting baby that I can't help it." He grinned and place chaste kiss on her lips.

"But we'll stop here because I can hear someone pulling over in front of the house." Jaejoong exclaimed and as if rehearsed, their doorbell rang.

Eunhee carefully lifted herself up and stood.

"I'll get it." She smiled softly and kissed his nose, making the guy (as usual) smile. He watched her for a while before deciding to follow her, it wouldn't hurt to greet whoever their guests are right?

As his steps grew closer, Jaejoong can't help but frown as he got alarmed by the thoughts of Eunhee raising her voice a little upon welcoming their guests.

"What do you mean I have to go with you?" Eunhee exclaimed.

"Don't make it harder Eunhee. We have to cut our connections with the Kims for a while." Jinho, Eunhee's father replied, there was a certain restrain on his voice, he looked very tired and more stressed out than usual.

"But why? All these times, you've done nothing but to strengthen our bond with them and now you want to cut everything?" Eunhee exclaimed in a much lower voice, she was obviously confused and a bit frustrated about the situation.

There was a moment of dead air as Eunhee tried to contemplate what's happening while her father waited for her further reaction. Jaejoong on the other hand hurried back to their bedroom and grabbed his phone. His phone was filled with concerned text messages, asking if he was okay, if he needed help etc.

"I don't want to go father." Eunhee said in a soft voice, her glistening eyes glued on the floor.

"But we have to, Eunhee. Please don't make it harder than it already is." Her father exclaimed. He felt worse when she lifted her head to meet his gaze, her tears finally fell, he can feel his dear heart tightened. She looked really hurt. He doesn't know what to do to make the situation better.

"But... But... If this is the case, oppa only needed me more." Eunhee said, her voice hitching up a bit. Her hand fisted into a ball, as frustration took over her body. Everything was so perfect over the weekend how come it turned upside down in one night?

"I'll be fine. Go with your dad." Eunhee flinched upon hearing Jaejoong's voice. But what bothered her more was what he said.

"What?! Do you know what this means oppa? They'll break us apart! The marriage will be off!" Eunhee exclaimed as she turned to Jaejoong. She was very upset that it was so easy for him to accept such arrangement. It saddened her that he can let go of her so easily.

"Eunhee calm down. Let's talk okay?" Jaejoong said as calm as he could. He offered a hand to Eunhee to reach but the girl ignored it. She simply passed through him and headed to their room without a single word. Jaejoong could only sigh upon seeing such sight, he shifted his gaze to Eunhee's father and have a small comforting smile.

"Mr. Lee, I'll take care of it. I'll send her to your home tonight and hopefully we can talk by then as well."

"Eunhee's unlikely to act like this. I guess she got too attached to you." Jinho returned a weak smile and nodded. He gave the stairs where Eunhee climbed one last look before leaving.

As soon as the front door closes, Jaejoong made his way upstairs. He was surprised to hear some rumbling from their shared walk in closet. He sighed yet again and shook his head. For the first time in forever, Eunhee's acting like a spoiled heiress.

Eunhee had her two big luggages opened on the floor and she was throwing all the clothes she can lay her eyes on, not caring whether it would even fit the empty case. Her watery eyes shifted to Jaejoong's and she glared.

"Baby what are you doing?" Jaejoong said softly as he carefully walked towards his fiance.

"Leaving." Eunhee simply muttered as she continued on what she was doing. Jaejoong knew that she was too mad to listen. He has to calm her down first and so instead of saying more, he approached her quietly and pulled her hands away from the clothes she was grabbing. With the right amount of strength, he pulled Eunhee's waist a little and pressed his body onto her back, hugging her securely as he rested his chin on her shoulder, nuzzling onto her strawberry scent hair.

Eunhee struggled at first but soon gave up when she realized that Jaejoong's too strong for her and she has to admit that this gesture of Jaejoong calmed her down.

"Let's go to the bedroom and we'll talk okay?" Jaejoong exclaimed as he turned Eunhee around and kisses her forehead, temples and lips lovingly. Eunhee nodded with a soft sigh and let him drag her, she was then seated by the end of the bed while Jaejoong knelt in front of her, holding both of her hands, rubbing his thumbs over the back of her palm.

He stared at her a little analyzing if she calmed down enough and when she finally did, he spoke.

"Why are you so upset?"

"Why am I so upset?! Are you seriously asking that?! He wanted us to be separated!" Eunhee exclaimed in frustration, her eyes burning in anger, more upset that Jaejoong seemed to be alright with everything.

Jaejoong sighed upon seeing her reaction, he tightened his grip on her hands and asked.

"Did you know why he was asking for that? Did you let your father explain?" He said softly, Eunhee bit her lower lip in reaction and looked away guiltily because she knew that she didn't. Jaejoong knew the answer to his question as well and so he let a smile slip. He let go one of her hand and lifted a hand on her cheek, turning her gaze back to him.

"I love you Eunhee-ah." Jaejoong sincerely exclaimed with a soft smile. Eunhee cannot help but blush in return.

"I'm not letting you go baby and there's no way we'll break the marriage off. But listen to me okay? We have to fix this situation. I'm not entirely sure about what happened and so I wanted to make sure and find a solution for it. But for now, we have to be separated for a while. I'll still be in contact with you, I promise, but we cannot let the public see us. It's for the sake of Avior, do you understand?" Jaejoong explained as he caressed Eunhee's hair.

"We have to let the public see that the connection between us has been cut off. But it doesn't mean that we'll really lose contact, I can't survive if that's the case." Jaejoong confessed as he sat beside her.

"After lunch I'll send you home, I have to talk to my father." Jaejoong exclaimed, pulling her closer.

"No, I'll go home alone. The public can't see us together right?" Eunhee answered back but in a calmer manner. Jaejoong replied a smile, intently staring at her before claiming her lips. Eunhee returned the kiss, knowing that she might not be able to get it as much as she usually does.

"God, I'm going to miss you. I might not be able to sleep properly tonight." Jaejoong whispered in her ear as he pulled away and rested his chin on her shoulder, hugging her tightly as she was already seated on his lap.

"Oppa I'll miss you too even only with the thought of it." Eunhee exclaimed as she pulled away, cupping his face with her hands. Eunhee then leaned in to kiss his forehead while Jaejoong closed his eyes to cherish the moment. She then kisses him down his nose then both of his cheeks.

--

All eyes were on him as soon as he hop off his Lamborghini , it wasn't for the usual reason that he was Kim Jaejoong and that he was drop dead gorgeous but the fact that he was actually on his way towards the biggest hotel in South Korea, a place he rarely goes to. (In fact he hated the place it was almost intoxicating for him to go inside.) What made the situation worst was the amount of reporters waiting outside, eager to get a statement from his father. Jaejoong can only sigh with the sight, he then readied his stoic face before entering the chaos his father made.

"Park it." He said to the valet and tossed him the key of his expensive sports car.

"Ye-yes, ce-certainly Mr. Kim." The valet exclaimed.

Almost immediately the reporters rushed towards him but fortunately his father's personal bodyguards were faster to take his side. Jaejoong kept a strong face, eyes direct on the hotel's entrance. The door immediately closed and he took a deep sigh along with it. He scanned through the small crowd of employees and he was certainly unpleased seeing how much of them were no longer there. Yet with another sigh Jaejoong headed towards the elevator and proceeded to the executive floor. He knocked three times before he heard his father's voice, telling him to come inside.

Jaejoong almost cannot recognize his father when he saw him sitting on his office chair, with his head down being assisted by his hands which were on the table. The best adjective to describe him at that very moment was "defeated". He was indeed defeated.

"You got a handful of fans downstairs, I think you may have surpassed mine." Jaejoong exclaimed, his eyes not leaving his father's figure.

"I don't need your mockery right now Jaejoong. I had enough already." Woo Bin replied, his eyes lifted to look at his son.

"Now, will you tell me why you're here, when I know you don't give a damn about this company?" Woo Bin added when he realized that Jaejoong wasn't even near from leaving.

"To be honest I'm not here to show my care for you or this company but only for the reason that I might lose Eunhee if I let this company go down the drain." Jaejoong spoke and sat himself on the nearest couch he laid his eyes on.

"How could possibly a spoiled brat like you be any help in uplifting this company? You don't even know anything about this business. All you do is produce your dancing little stars as they go under the sparkling lights." Woobin retorted but not in his usual strong front with conviction and authority. This time it sounded tired, helpless.

"First of all, I know the reason why your hard work is crumbling down. I know it from the beginning and told you about it but of course you didn't believe me. I'm just an ungrateful spoiled brat anyway, right?" Jaejoong answered, looking intently at his father who was staring back with his tired eyes.

"Guess what? That person managed to make half this company turn their backs on you because of a mistake that you did which let me guess he helped you decide." Jaejoong added ending with a small smirk. Woobin can only sigh in reply, letting his hands which were resting on the desk catch his heavy head.

Hwang Sung Won has been Woo Bin’s right hand ever since his father died. He was the son of Woo Bin’s deceased best friend. He was 7 years older than Jaejoong. He was talented and may consider as a prodigy in their field but despite that Jaejoong never respected the guy and never trusted him-- in fact he hated him. He hated him as he was one of the reasons for the sour relationship of the father and son. Jaejoong knew that he was the one advising Woo Bin on how to handle his son in which Jaejoong never appreciated. At some point, he even thought that Sung Won has been bad mouthing him to his father resulting for Jaejoong to be compared to the older guy. In short Jaejoong knew that Sung Won has his eyes on the company, planning to ruin the relationship between the father and son in order to get the company. He was a natural charmer and maybe that was how he was able to get the other people to turn their back on Woo Bin, now they were boycotting the company until the designated shareholder meeting.

Woo Bin saw a certain fire in Jaejoong’s eyes in which he never seen before and so he decided to give him a chance.

“What do you intend to do then and how about your agency? Who would handle it while you focus here?” Woobin said as he released another exasperated sigh.

“Give me everything I need to learn, I’ve asked your secretary to give me information ever since I proposed to Eunhee. I was really planning to take over the company. I was just looking for a good timing and now I guess this was it.” Jaejoong exclaimed and went on with discussing the latest happenings in the company. Woo Bin was taken aback with how much he knew. He knew Jaejoong was brilliant even with his music, how come he was able to start his company right? They were just always not in a same page and that was why Woo Bin never really showed how he acknowledged Jaejoong’s excellence.

“About JJ entertainment, I’ve talked to TOP and he agreed in handling it for me.” Jaejoong exclaimed.

“I’m sorry for giving you the company in such state.” Woo Bin said as he turned his chair and stared out of his wide window.

“It’s okay. You’re still my father and I know how much you work for this company.” And with that Jaejoong walked out of the room.

As soon as he heard the door close, Woo Bin let a tear drop but he was smiling. Now he has to convince the board that Jaejoong has what it takes to handle the company. It won’t be easy and he knew it—especially with that fact that Sung Won has won over some of the board members and shareholders.

--

Eunhee has been staring up her huge bookshelf for a whole 10 minutes already, looking for something good to read. She had given up on watching the television as the news flash about the Kims kept on coming out. The news constantly went on with how much the WK corporations stocks went down after the case Mr. Kim got involved to-- breach of contract sued by a smaller company and now his tax invasion case being brought up again. Businessmen and upper class has been questioning his credibility in handling the corporation. Eunhee cannot believe that Mr. Kim's own people were trying to bring him down. Are they possibly thinking of kicking him out of his own company when he was the one to put his heart and soul into it? The Kims needed them but of course her father doesn't want to get involve as it may damage Avior (Jinho promised Eunhee's real father to take care of it with his life). After a long discussion Eunhee finally decides to understand the situation knowing that the father who brought her up has a good intention. Of course Woobin was his dear friend and so he still wanted to help him but he must do it away from people's eyes.

Eunhee took a deep sigh yet again and plopped down on her bed, still staring at the huge bookcase. Giving up, she just closed her eyes and put an arm over her eyes.

"I should buy new books. I have nothing to read." She exclaimed and yet again let a loud exasperation sigh.

"Are you kidding me? Nothing to read?" An amused tone exclaimed as he finally fully opened the door. He has been there peeking on his girl for a while now.

"I read them all." She lazily mumbled but immediately rose up when realization hit her. Jaejoong is here.

Eunhee turned towards the grinning man and hurriedly ran towards his warmth.

"Oppa!" She jumped on him and hanged like a monkey, resulting for him to laugh out loud.

"I was so worried oppa! I saw the reporters rushing to you when you went to the hotel." Eunhee exclaimed, her arms tightly wrapped on his neck while her legs were wrapped on his waist with Jaejoong securing her weight. He then walked inside the room, snuggling into her neck.

"I'm fine and I talked to my dad. I was right all along. It was Hwang." Jaejoong replied, kissing her cheek lovingly before putting her down onto the bed.

"Oh." That's all she can say. She heard about him from Jaejoong and yes she felt the same way about the guy.

Jaejoong lay down and copied Eunhee's position earlier but the difference was that his other arm was spread wide, waiting for Eunhee to use it as her pillow. Eunhee did lie down beside him, snuggling onto his side, enjoying the masculine scent that his body gave out. Jaejoong automatically wrapped his arms around her, pulling half of her body over his. Eunhee smiled at the gesture. She closed her eyes and listened intently to his calm heartbeat. Later on, she felt Jaejoong's breathing slowed down, he fell asleep.

"Must be a rough day..." Eunhee whispered as she pushed herself up in able to see his face.

"Have a nice sleep oppa." She then pecked his cheek one more time before she closed her eyes as well.

--

Jaejoong awoke when he heard the door opened but he didn't move or open his eyes, he was too lazy to do so.

"They're sleeping. Omoo, Jaejoong-sshi's really handsome." He heard the outsider whisper. He can't help but smile a little.

"Awww. They look so perfect. Eunhee-sshi's really lucky." Another girl said. Jaejoong felt a sudden pride upon hearing this but he must admit he was really lucky to have Eunhee love him so much as well.

"Should we wake them up? Can we just stare at him for a bit more?"

"You sound like a creep. Well, we should I guess? Madam ordered us to call them down, dinner's about to start."

Jaejoong finally opened his eyes, everything was dark already- the only source of light was coming from the opened door. He slowly rose up, startling the two maids. He slowly turned to them and gave out a lazy smile.

"We'll go down a little later, just give us a few minutes." Jaejoong exclaimed, his voice still a little husky from his sleep.

Upon seeing their reaction, Jaejoong was sure they were already blushing--thinking that he must have heard their conversation and yes he clearly did.

"Ye--yeah Jaejoong-sshi." The two girls bowed and closed the door.

Jaejoong then turned to Eunhee and lightly shook her. Eunhee cutely blinked her eyes before finally opening her eyes.

“Your mom’s calling us for dinner.” Jaejoong exclaimed as patted her head. Eunhee sleepily nodded and let Jaejoong pull her up. After washing both of their faces, the couple proceeded to the dining area where Eunhee’s parents were already seated along with Taemin. They politely greeted each other and ate right away. They were exchanging some words but they never touched the topic about Jaejoong’s family just yet. It was then when they were about to finish their food when Jinho opened it up.

“Jaejoong, how was your father?” He asked. Jaejoong knew that the topic will eventually come up so he wasn’t really surprised with the question. He wiped his mouth before answering.

“He was coping up and we actually talked about how we’ll handle the situation.” Jaejoong exclaimed, holding Eunhee’s hand under the table, knowing that Eunhee was worriedly staring at him already.

“I’m glad you’re helping your father.” Jinho answered. He wasn’t clueless about Woobin’s sour relationship with his son that was why he was quite surprised to hear that Jaejoong was actually stepping up to help his father.

“It’s about time I guess? I don’t want my father’s hard work to fall into the wrong hands. I should’ve taken my place a long time ago.” Jaejoong replied, he was now staring meaningfully at Jinho and he nodded, understanding the situation. Yes, Jinho was aware of Hwang’s disloyalty.

“How about JJ entertainment, oppa? That was your hard work.” Eunhee asked, tugging onto their joint hands.

“I won’t give up on it. I’ll still look after it but for now TOP will handle it for me.” Jaejoong softly smiled down on Eunhee. Eunhee nodded her head in understanding.

“I don’t want to do this but Jaejoong…” Jinho started and the couple turned their heads on him.

“We have to go back to L.A. We have to create some distance for a while because sadly our stocks have been affected as well. Everyone in the industry knew how strong our relationship is and so they doubt our company as well. About the joint hotel venture that we are setting, it will put into halt until your company fixed its problem. I can void the contract we have but I won’t do that.” Jinho continued. Eunhee was shocked hearing such news, she knew they have to create some distance from the Kims but it never occur to her that they’ll go back to L.A and she has to leave Jaejoong’s side.

“We have to go back to LA? How about our studies? How about our lives here?” Eunhee exclaimed in a tone higher that she expected.

“And plus don’t you think that the Kims needed us more?” She added, frustrated.

“Calm down dear, we’ll still help the Kims but away from everybody’s eyes. We have to protect our own company as well.” Eunji exclaimed as she reached out for Eunhee.

“Don’t tell me you’ll have to break their engagement as well?” Taemin retorted as he rolled his eyes.

“We will make it appear like that.” Jinho exclaimed and the three gaped.

“Again we will make it appear like that. We won’t give any statement about that topic but once the media see that we move out the country, they will surely assume that you did break off the engagement.” Jinho explained further which made Jaejoong nod while Eunhee just frowned more.

“That will make us look so heartless.” Eunhee muttered.

“And people in our world will adore that.” Taemin exclaimed as he understood everything his father was plotting.

“Oh.” Eunhee simply nodded and excused herself, heading for her room. Her family exchanged glances but it was Jaejoong who volunteered to follow her but before he left he made a promise first.

“I’ll take care of WK corporation trust me. I’ll never want you to take Eunhee away from me.” He exclaimed with a soft smile. Jinho nodded his head, knowing that the man means his words though his remarks offended him in some way as well.

--

Jaejoong found Eunhee in her balcony, sitting on the couch facing their garden. He sat next to her laid his head on her shoulder.

“They will only make it appear that we break up, we won’t break up.” Jaejoong exclaimed as he too watched the bright moon.

“I know. It’s just that, I got used to having you around all the time and I’m afraid that the distance will kill me.” Eunhee exclaimed, feeling pathetic and childish for saying that out loud. Jaejoong chuckled and put his arms around her.

“Awww, my baby’s gonna miss me.”

“Won’t you miss me?” she returned, her eyes looking through him with a hint pain.

“Silly of course I’ll miss you.” Jaejoong exclaimed, kissing her forehead. Eunhee sighed and turned her head back to the moon.

“I’ve always dreamt of being with you until the day we finally got together. Can you believe that from age 10?” Eunhee exclaimed and chuckled, not knowing that her eyes were welling up already. Jaejoong felt her shoulder shook as she sniffed. He immediately turned her around and wiped her cheeks.

“Sorry for being so emotional.” She said and buried her face onto his chest as he hugged her really tight.

“I’m sorry. I love you so much... for so long. I’ve wanted to have you all along and now that I have you I don’t want to be away from you…it scares me… I might lose you.” Eunhee cried. Jaejoong as speechless, he was so overwhelmed and really touched, no woman has ever made him feel so loved.

Jaejoong gently pushed her in able to see and cup her face, he gently smiled her and wiped the flowing tears.

“You won’t lose me I promise. I love you too much. I’m doing this for you, for us. Okay? I’ll do a really good job so I can get you back in my side as soon as possible. Have faith in me okay?” Jaejoong reassured her and Eunhee nodded. She never doubted Jaejoong’s ability but the situation scared her. What if he finds another girl who was far better that her? Who can help him with the company? Insecurity filled her head but as soon as she felt Jaejoong’s passionate lips… all was forgotten. Yes, he loves her too... too much.

--

I’m so sorry for the super late update! I was to busy with work. It got so overwhelming at some point that I just wanted to give up but of course I didn’t because I’m awesome!*kidding* but seriously when you feel like giving up, don’t… because you can get through it.

Anyway, the storm I was talking about on the earlier chapter was not a storm heading towards JaeHee they’re still going strong as you can see. It was heading more to the Kims. It’s the only way for me to tie all the loose ends. XD

I’ll wrap it up soon and we have to say bye to this fic. =)) I don’t know when to update again but hopefully soon.

I’m sorry but the job that I love is taking away all my free time and energy. If you are curious, yes I cook in a restaurant (not worthy to be called a chef yet.. ahahahaha, well I think?) Anyway! Ciao! You can talk to me whichever way you want. I’m sorry if didn’t able to reply to your lovely comments. I'll do better next time. =(

Okay this author’s note is too long now! Ahahahaha.. bye! For real.

Ps. Not proofread.

01-20-14

In 6 days it’s going to be Jaejoong’s birthday!! WOOOOOH.