17 | Come to me

Tied by Fate

Chapter 17

Almost two weeks passed and it was finally Friday- the day before Seungri's first concert in Tokyo dome. Yet despite this fact Jaejoong still cannot find himself relaxing. A lot of complications have happened during the past days, he was afraid that another one would emerged just the day before the concert. Another thing that was bothering him was Eunhee, why isn't she replying to his messages and not answering his calls since last night.

"Aish! Seriously, what's wrong with this girl!" Jaejoong exclaimed as he clutched his phone tighter. He tried calling Hanuel but she was obviously ignoring his calls as well.

Jaejoong sighed for the nth time as he reclined himself on his leather chair. His deep thoughts were then disturbed by a certain knock on his door.

"What is it?" He said in a way a boss would say.

"Director Kim, I just want to inform you that your car is already waiting for you downstairs." Jaejoong's secretary said. Hearing this, Jaejoong removed his feet that were resting above his desk and fixed himself. He grabbed his bag and exited his office.

5pm, Jaejoong hopped into his car and made his way to Tokyo dome. He went there to observe Seungri's final rehearsals. He has always been like that, whenever his artists have major concerts, he will always be there to watch over them, always advicing what should be done to improve the whole performance and make sure that his artists will be well-prepared to blow their audience away.

When Jaejoong arrived, Seungri was already singing his 2nd song which was entitled "Gotta Talk to You". Jaejoong watched Seungri as he walked around the stage and eventually started to dance. Not contented with what Suengri was showing, a frown appeared on Jaejoong's handsome face. He slowly made his way near the stage and ordered the staff to stop the music. Seungri got startled with such but he immediately recovered. Jaejoong gestured for him to come closer and so he did.

"Good evening Jaejoong-hyung!" Seungri greeted politely and bowed his head.

Instead of answering as nicely as how Seungri greeted, Jaejoong sternly asked. "What do I say about final rehearsal?"

"Act as if you already have an audience, give your 100% all but still on the day of the performance you shall surpass it. The fans deserve our 150% of our effort with each performance we do." Seungri said like a soldier will to his commander.

"And how many percent did you use in that song you just sang?" Jaejoong asked, his brow raising. Seungri didn't able to say anything, he just kept his head lowered.

"I almost fell asleep watching you. This is your first concert in Japan. I want you to make an impact! I expect a lot from you Seungri that's why I asked you to do this. If this concert succeeds, a lot more opportunities will follow such as nationwide tour here in this country." Jaejoong exclaimed as he slowly walked towards the stage. Seungri didn't answer, well he really doesn't know what to say. He was just about to say sorry when Jaejoong added.

"I know you're worried about something, but please set your personal issues aside. Sorry if you have to do it but it's one of the sacrifices an artist should do. For now I want you to start from the top. I will be watching you." Jaejoong patted his back and finally went off the stage. He then seated on the middle of the vast seats.

Seungri took repetitive sighs, he cheered himself up and finally cue the staff and back up dancers to start over again. This time he finally did better. Jaejoong found himself satisfied and smiling at Seungri's performance. In between some performance though Jaejoong added more changes here and there but it's nothing major.

After the practice Jaejoong and Seungri headed backstage where they were supposed to talk more about tomorrow's concert. All of sudden both of their phone started ringing. Confused, both of them stopped on their tracks and picked up their phones.

"Eunhee-ah?"

"Hannie-ah?"

They said with a small frown on their faces.

"Turn." Both of the girls whispered over the line. Even though they find it odd, the two guys followed. Almost immediately their faces brightened up. Hanuel and Eunhee were just a few meters away from them when all along they thought the two girls were still in another country. Hanuel was wearing a simple white shirt under her bright red jacket, for her bottoms she wore a ragged black shorts, black stockings and black wedge boots. As usual she looked edgy. Eunhee on the other hand was dressed up as sweetly as always as she wore a simple purple dress under her white knitted cardigan and a high white wedge sandals. She had a white leather back pack on and two paper bags in hand just like Hanuel.

With a grin on his face Seungri ran towards the two and grabbed the paperbag Hanuel was holding.

"We made you bentos for dinner!" Hanuel proudly exclaimed, watching Seungri peeping through the paper bags. Seungri was just about to say thanks when they heard a sudden shout.

"YAH!!" Jaejoong shouted, which caused everyone in the backstage to freeze. He was pointing at the girl beside Hanuel, making everyone around to look at her as well. Eunhee's eyes widened out of shock, her hair standing up becuase of Jaejoong's demanding voice.

"YOU! IS THIS WHY YOU'RE NOT ANSWERING MY MESSAGES AND CALLS?! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRY I WAS?!" Jaejoong exclaimed, taking one step at a time. Eunhee on the other hand, step back in each steps he takes until she felt the wall on her back, making herself trapped.

"Ja-Jaejoong.. oo--oppa." Eunhee shrank, her eyes not leaving his angry face.

"Calm down, Jaejoong-oppa, she just wants to surprise you." Hanuel rolled her eyes as she grabbed Seungri and pulled him towards his dressing room.

"YOU! IT'S THE SAME WITH YOU! DON'T YOU WALK AWAY FROM ME YOUNG LADY!" Jaejoong turned to Hanuel but Hanuel just stuck her tongue out on him and walked away with her arm hooked on Seungri's arm.

"Mianhe." Then he heard a small voice coming from the girl who he trapped on the wall.

"I didn't mean to make you worry." Eunhee said as she grabbed Jaejoong's arm, rubbing it to calm him down.

"I really just want to surprise you." She added, as she finally looked up to him. Jaejoong sighed and rolled his eyes, of course he cannot resist her.

"Oh yes you surprised me." Jaejoong rolled his eyes but chuckled as he watched Eunhee pout. He smiled with the sight and put a hand on the back of her head, pulling her into him. Her head landed on his chest, while his other hand wrapped around her waist. Yet again, Eunhee froze. She felt a sudden heat rising on her cheeks.

"Oppa..." That's all she can manage to say.

"I miss you so much." Jaejoong exclaimed as he hugged her tighter, swaying her a little bit. Eunhee wanted to hug back but she has two paper bags in her hands which she cannot let go as they contained food.

"I miss you too, well that's why I'm here." Eunhee said as she buried her face on his chest, enjoying his manly scent that she missed so much.

For a while the two just stayed that way, well until they heard Jaejoong's stomach growl out of hunger. Eunhee pulled away as she stared at his flat stomach, she laughed genuinely and rubbed it.

"Aigooo... Let's go and feed your little monster." Eunhee suggested as she grinned at the older guy. Jaejoong nodded and grabbed the paper bags away from her.

"Did you make these?" Jaejoong asked. Eunhee nodded proudly. "Hanuel and I made them."

"Oh, then I bet these taste great." Jaejoong exclaimed with a soft smile.

"Of course it does! I made them." Eunhee stuck her tongue, which made Jaejoong laugh. Everyone in the hallway was so suprised by the sight of Jaejoong laughing carelessly. Because to them, Jaejoong is a person who's always serious with work, a person whose every move is controlled. He's not a terrible boss who's heartless but he never really showed that much kindness as well. There were instances that Jaejoong can be really harsh to both his artists and staff (well those usually happens whenever he meets his dad). After few bad encounters with Jaejoong, his staff and artists have become very cautious when he's around.

Instead of following Seungri and Hanuel to Suengri's dressing room, Jaejoong led Eunhee to a room which appears like his small office. There was huge desk in the middle with a leather rolling chair, in front of it was a small coffee table and a black leather couch. As soon as they entered Jaejoong asked Eunhee to sit on the couch and so she followed while Jaejoong gently pulled out the food from the paper bag and laid them on the coffee table. When that was done, he sat beside Eunhee and passed her a pair of chopsticks which the girl happily took. Once Jaejoong opened the small lunchboxes, his eyes glimmered in delight. One rectangular lunch box was filled with colorful rice. The others were filled with different food such as octopus sausages, tonkatsu, vegetable and seafood tempura, eggrolls, sauted beef and vegetables and some salad. Everything was placed nicely that Jaejoong even felt bad that he would ruin its beautiful arrangement by eating it. He was about to dig in when Eunhee stood up and grabbed a thermos from her backpack and some cups from the paper bag.

"Here have this first." Eunhee passed him the cup which now contained warm miso soup.

"Oh! Thank you." Jaejoong exclaimed as he drank it carefully after blowing it a couple of times.

The two ate as they talked about random things. They would laugh once in a while and even tease each other. Eunhee was currently eating a piece of tempura when she suddenly felt Jaejoong's left arm snaking behind her lower back, his hand then stopped on the side of her waist, gently pulling her closer. Eunhee almost got choked by this action good thing she hasn't bitten the tempura down yet. She looked at her right and saw Jaejoong busily munching on his food. Her eyes then travelled down his left hand which was indeed on her waist. She blushed madly but didn't move a bit. Honestly she loved being this close to him as it showed how possessive he can be over her. Somehow she felt she belonged to him.

Jaejoong felt Eunhee pausing from eating so by intinct he looked down at her. She was staring at his left hand. Jaejoong tilted his head as he actually didn't notice his hand travelling on their own but he just smiled and pushed her towards him.

"Oh." Eunhee exclaimed and looked up to Jaejoong whose face was now only inches away from her. Her eyes circled, mouth agaped and cheeks blushing.

"Say ahhhh~!" Jaejoong said as he gently put a piece of cherry tomato in . Jaejoong closed with his right hand, chuckling at how cute she was. He then decided to give her a quick peck on her lips which of course made the girl blush even more. Eunhee turned away quickly and finished the tempura she has in her chopsticks.

"Here." Jaejoong exclaimed once again, gesturing for her to eat the sausage he has on his chopsticks. Eunhee was taken aback by this but let him feed her.  Eunhee turned back to the food lying on the table, thinking what she should feed Jaejoong in exchange. As if reading his mind, Jaejoong pointed at the eggroll and said.

"Baby I want that." Again she her cheeks and ears turned red with what he just called her. Eunhee took a deep breath and took one piece of eggroll. She turned to him and fed him. Jaejoong smiled hugely in glee.

They continued eating and talking (feeding each other once in a while) when the door flew open. This of course made Jaejoong immediately glare at the newcomer.

"Owah! I thought Boa-noona was here because your staff said a girl came and made you all happy." The dark haired guy who is around his mid-20's exclaimed in Japanese. Hearing such name Eunhee instinctly move away from Jaejoong and started to play with her food. Jaejoong on the other hand saw this and mentally cursed the newcomer. He looked back at him to only send him more deadly glares.

"What do you want Song Joonki?! And why can't you have the basic manners to knock!" Jaejoong said sharply in his mother tongue. But the guy wasn't threatened at all, he just shrugged and walked towards Jaejoong.

"Well, did I interrupt something? Oh come on Jaejoong as if I haven't seen you in action before. Oh! Or you do you actually want to keep this one as a long time fling! I'm sorry Jaejoong oppa."" The newcomer mockingly said still in Japanese as he rolled his eyes. He actually spoke in Japanese, expecting that the girl beside Jaejoong won't able to understand and won't get offended. Jaejoong's jaw literally dropped. He immediately turned to Eunhee who already has a small frown on her face. Jaejoong wasn't sure if Eunhee understood a thing of what the guy said but he was sure he wanted to scold him for being rude. Jaejoong was just about to reprimand the guy when Eunhee stood up from her seat.

"First I don't know who you are but whoever you are to Jaejoong-oppa and even how close you two maybe, you should know how to respect other people's privacy especially as how it appears he's your boss." Eunhee said in fluent Japanese, glancing at the guy's tag around his neck (the tag shows he was part of the staff). "Secondly, as a guy in his mid-twenties you should already know how to control the words that escape from your mouth especially with a lady in front of you, because even if you might be cluless about it, you could actually offend them." Eunhee snapped, as she glared at the newcomer. She cannot believe that that person actually thought that she was just one of the girls that Jaejoong used to play with. His remarks was offensive and it hurt her so much. She was beyond angry at the moment.

Jaejoong was shocked as it was the second time Eunhee reacted in such way (first time was when she snapped at him), usually she will be more discreet and would handle things more gracefully. When he turned to his friend, he cannot help but smile because he was as stunned as he was. His jaw dropping and his eyes wide open, he cannot believe that he was just told off by one of Jaejoong's girls.

"Who do you think you are?" As soon as the guy got over the initial shock, he then fought back as he walked towards Eunhee but Eunhee wasn't taken aback at all. She was so mad to think of anything nice at the moment. Eunhee rarely gets offended and mad but when she does everyone will be surprised as it was out of her character.

"Who do I think I am?" Eunhee stepped towards the guys until she was just one step away from him, her face looking up to him, her eyes piercing through his with annoyance.

"I am Lee Eunhee, the heiress of Avior corporation thus Jaejoong's fiance." Eunhee said fiercely, she doesn't really like using her status for anything but this guy was calling for it.

"And you know what? I can actually get rid of you at this very moment. You'll end up on the streets with no company willing to take you in. Right jagiya?" Eunhee exclaimed, turning to Jaejoong by the end of her sentence. Jaejoong smirked, he was surprised by Eunhee's unusual actions but he actually enjoyed seeing this side of Eunhee (he actually finds it very hot). And the fact that Eunhee just called him "jagiya" made his heart very happy.

The guy who entered suddenly stiffened, he never really expected this turn of event. He honestly didn't recognize Eunhee, maybe because when Eunhee's face was plastered on the media, she usually wore make up and her hair was usually up. Unlike today she didn't wear much make up at all, she was actually just wearing BB cream and a light shade of pink lipstick, her curly hair was down as well. He initially thought that she was just one of Jaejoong's fling. That was why he talked to him in japanese, assuming that the girl wouldn't understand it.

Eunhee glared at him one more time before she went back to Jaejoong's side. Jaejoong immediately put an arm around Eunhee and whispered something to her which made the girl nod.

"What? Song Joongki did you just bite your tongue?" Jaejoong smirked at his friend, teasingly eyeing on him.

Joongki clenched his fist in embarrassment, his eye glued to the floor. He didn't know what to say, he suddenly felt bad for being rude.

"So what brought you here? I'm sure it's not just to embarrass yourself in front of my fiance." Jaejoong mockingly exclaimed, still with his annoying smirk on.

Slowly, Joongki lifted his head and this time talked politely.

"Ye, Jaejoong-sshi. First I'm sorry for being rude Eunhee-sshi." He sincerely said as he looked at Eunhee with an apologetic smile.

Eunhee took a deep sigh and finally smiled. Joongki was actually taken aback with her sudden smile, he didn't expect Eunhee to just forgive him and plus she looked very beautiful with that smile.

"It's alright. Just watch what you say next time. Ahmmm... Joongki-sshi?" Eunhee smiled warmly and turned her attention to her food. Joongki cannot help but wonder, is this girl bipolar or something?

"Oh! Next time learn how to knock." Eunhee added before feeding herself a piece of vegetable.

Jaejoong chuckled once again and turned his attention to Joongki. He then ordered him to say his purpose of coming to his office.

"I just want to report to you that everything is settled for tomorrow's concert." Joongki said as he glanced at the couple. Jaejoong just nodded his head, they talked for a while before telling him to finally leave.

"I'm sorry again Eunhee-sshi." Joongki said before leaving the room. He even bowed his head. Eunhee just smiled at him and waved.

"You know you can be really scary." Jaejoong commented as he watched Eunhee smiling at Joongki's leaving figure.

"I know. Sometimes I even surprise myself. I just snap at times I don't even know why." Eunhee sighed, nodding her head. This made Jaejoong laugh yet again, mentally noting that he shouldn't provoke this side of Eunhee.

"I didn't even know you can speak Japanese." Jaejoong added, tucking Eunhee's hair behind her ear.

"Well, I can speak English, Japanese, French and Korean. That's about it. I find Mandarin very hard." Eunhee just said as she shrugged.

"You speak four languages and you're saying it as if it's nothing special?" Jaejoong exclaimed as he raised a brow at her.

"I have nothing to do in my free time so I got myself into different lessons." Eunhee replied. She then turned to him with a grin which confused Jaejoong a bit.

"So he saw you in action before? What action is he pertaining to?" Eunhee asked innocently which made Jaejoong to look away from her.

"I don't do that anymore, well since our engagement got announced." Jaejoong said, turning his attention to their food.

"Hmmm..." Eunhee just hummed and asked another thing that caught her attention.

"Boa, who's Boa? Boa the international singer?" Eunhee asked once again. She didn't look at Jaejoong this time, knowing that her eyes might show the pain she felt.

"Hmm...She's someone from the past. Don't worry about it." Jaejoong was actually taken aback by her question but he answered her question as if it was nothing. He just wished she won't push the subject.

"Hmm... I remember Seunghyun-oppa mentioning her before. He said you went to the same university?" Eunhee asked as she played with one cherry tomato.

"Yeah." Jaejoong plained replied. He knew Eunhee asked that to open the topic but really he wanted this topic to end.

"Okay." Eunhee just shrugged, finally dismissing the subject. She was disappointed that Jaejoong didn't want to go on with the topic but maybe it was also a good thing since she wasn't sure if her heart will be ready to hear the past they had. Eunhee doens't know what happened between the two but she figured out (thanks to the people around her) that BoA holds a very special place in Jaejoong's heart.

Jaejoong let go of a sigh as the atmosphere between them got weirdly uncomfortable. Knowing that this immediately should end, Jaejoong grabbed her by the waist and made her turn to him.

"Don't worry about it. All those girls were from the past. They mean nothing to me now. Now I have you and that's all that matters." Jaejoong gently said, his eyes staring directly at hers. Eunhee didn't know what to say. She wanted to learn more about those girls especially BoA but what he said was right. Even how how it maybe be, Eunhee decided to trust him. She nodded and smiled back at him. She didn't know where she got the courage from but she was able to put her arms around Jaejoong's neck, pulling him closer to her. Jaejoong got surprised by this action but he wasn't late in reacting. He grinned as his arms wrapped around her waist. Without breaking eye contact, he leaned down towards her until their lips met. Jaejoong was yet again got surpised because usually their kiss will begin lightly and softly but this time it didn't. Eunhee was actually more aggressive. She immediately opened which gave Jaejoong the access, their tongue battling for dominance. Jaejoong cannot help but enjoy the moment. She was kissing him as if she was telling him that he was hers. They continued kissing as Jaejoong pulled her on to his lap, the food on the table was now totally forgotten. Eunhee pulled her closer if that's even possible since there's almost no distance between them anymore, her hands running through his hair which Jaejoong kind of enjoyed. Eventually they pulled out because they have to breath. Jaejoong kissed her neck up to her ear.

"So this is what you're like when you're jealous huh?" He ily whispered to her ear, which made the girl slap him in his chest. Jaejoong chuckled holding her hand, pressing it onto his chest so she can feel how fast his heart rate was.

"I should make you jealous more often." Jaejoong added as he kissed her cheek. Eunhee blushed as she tried to catch her breath, she hit him again with her other hand but Jaejoong quickly stopped it by grabbing it firmly. Jaejoong smirked, knowing that he got Eunhee under his control. He playfully nuzzled with her nose and then began to brush his lips with hers again. They continued making out until Eunhee felt something growing below her. She immediately pulled away and hid her face on the crook of Jaejoong's neck. Jaejoong chuckled with this and gently place her off his lap.

"Yeeeeeah, I guess we have to stop now." He said, kissing her hair.

"I'm sorry." Eunhee whispered as she buried her face more in the crook of his neck. Jaejoong let a laugh go as he hugged her tighter.

"We'll take it slow remember? I know you're not ready yet." Jaejoong said as he pushed her a little so he can stare at her face. Eunhee simply nodded and replied.

"Hmm... I hope you won't look for another girl to tame down your little friend though." Eunhee embarrasingly exclaimed, hiding her face on to Jaejoong's chest again. Jaejoong laughed full heartedly when he heard her remark. Oh god she was just so cute.

"I won't baby, I won't. I'll handle it myself." Jaejoong whispered to her as he hugged her tighter. Eunhee let go a sigh of relief and bravely kiss his cheek.

"Promise?" She asked, looking directly to his eyes. Jaejoong grinned and nodded his head.

"Promise." He said, pecking her soft lips. Eunhee smiled and turned her attention back to the food.

"I guess we're done eating now." She exclaimed, gaining another laugh from Jaejoong.

"Yeah I guess." Jaejoong kissed her cheek one more time before he began cleaning up. Eunhee smiled contently as she helped him out.

--

On the other room, Seungri and Hanuel have been enjoying each other's company as well. The same with Eunhee and Jaejoong, the two were seated on the leather couch as they eat. The food they were eating was the same as the other couple as well.

Seungri cutely smiled, swaying his head to the sides as he chewed on the tonkatsu he was eating.

"You like it, don't you?" Hanuel smiled as she watched Seungri. Hearing such, Seungri grinned at her while he nodded happily.

"That's good to hear. Most of those were made by Eunhee though, I just helped out." Hanuel shyly said as she lowered her head a little.

"Naaah, I don't mind. I do know that with more practice you'll be able to do it yourself. Ahhhh... I can't wait for that to happen. I want Hannie's cooking!" Seungri childishly but sweetly exclaimed. Hanuel cannot help but laugh at him. Her heart feeling lighter, realizing that never ending comfort she feels whenever she's with Seungri.

"Are you feeling better?" Seungri suddenly asked that made Hanuel stop from laughing. She bit her lower lip and nodded.

"Yeah, thanks to you." Hanuel exclaimed, gratefully smiling at him. And then there was silence. Seungri quietly put down his chopsticks and pulled her hands with his. He turned fully to her so they were now face to face.

"I'm just helping you. I don't want you to be too dependent on me though." Seungri's playful tone was no longer there. He suddenly became serious that Hanuel got surprised by it. Hanuel then felt a suddeny pain in her heart. What is he trying to say? Suddenly, confusion and weird thoughts started to run around her mind.

"Huh? Didn't you promise that you will never leave me?" Hanuel said in almost a whisper, her eyes beginning to water.

"I won't leave you, I promised you that. But I don't want for you to stay beside me just because I'm willing to do that for you. I want you to stay because you want to, not because you have no other choice." Seungri said slowly, with a small yet painful smile on his lips.

"I'll stay." Hanuel said, her eyes not leaving his.

"Don't say that right now. I want to give you time to think about it. Don't rush okay? Let's just enjoy each moment together." Seungri caressed her hands as he finally smiled warmly at her. Hanuel blinked and then tears came out. Seungri chuckled as he wiped them away.

"Aish! I said we'll enjoy each moment together! Don't cry Hannie!" Seungri wiped off her tears as he began to laugh. Hanuel found herself laughing along with him too though her tears were still flowing.

"Well, whose fault is it?! You're the one who suddenly turned all serious!" Hanuel exclaimed, as she cried some more, throwing punches on Seungri's chest. Seungri stopped her hands and pulled her into him. Hanuel gasped because of this but almost automatically, her arms travelled to Seungri's back, hugging him back.

"I'm doing this for you because I love you, I don't necessary need for you to return the favor. You don't have to make effort for me just because you feel indebted. I'm already happy that you're letting me show my love for you." Seungri whispered to her ears, sending Hanuel to more tears. She felt her heart being squeezed, both because of guilt and happiness. Guilt because she knew she cannot return the love he was offering as of now. But she promised soon enough she will, oh she will. Happiness because she never felt so loved in her entire life. His love was so uncontional, he doesn't mind being hurt as long as she is happy.

"And I thank you for that. Give me time Seunghyun and I shall love you back." Hanuel whispered kissing his cheek.

"I just said you don't have to." Seungri pulled back and stared at her face. Hanuel just smiled warmly and said.

"But I want to." This time, it was Seungri who felt like crying. He was so happy that he felt like he just won a muliti-awards.

"Really?!"

"Really." Hanuel exclaimed, wiping his flowing tears. Seungri grinned contently, his grip on Hanuel tightening. Hanuel retuned back to him snuggling onto Seungri's neck.

"I love you princess." she then heard him say so lovingly to her ears. She felt a sudden heat ran up to her cheeks. Hanuel didn't reply with words but she replied by hugging him tighter.

"Should we go back to eating?" Hanuel shyly asked but Seungri shook his head.

"Later..." He answered back, as he laid down on the couch pulling Hanuel so she can lay on him. Hanuel's head was now rested on his chest, her ears listening to the addicting sound of his heartbeat. He kissed the crown of her head and closed his eyes for a while, cherishing each moment with the woman he loves.

---

After eating, Jaejoong proceed on doing some last minute check up. He went around the stadium with Eunhee's hand holding his. Because of this the staff was able to be familiar with Eunhee's presence. They actually like it because Jaejoong seemed to be much nicer with her tagging along. No one has seen Jaejoong in this such beautiful mood ever.

Eunhee was looking around while Jaejoong talked to the music director when all of a sudden she saw a familiar figure. She let go of Jaejoong's hand and ran towards that figure.

"Taemin-oppa!" Eunhee shouted, making the walking figure turn his back. Seeing his sister, Taemin immediately opened his arms and enveloped it around her.

"Why are you here?" Eunhee asked. She told him the week before that she will be going to Japan but he didn't mention about him going too.

"I guess I can explain that." Jaejoong teasingly exclaimed as he smirked at the younger guy. Taemin just rolled his eyes, he was just about to explain when Eunhee heard a familiar female voice. She instantly grinned at Taemin, peeling herself away from him.

"Oooh... I see. Jaejoong oppa! Let's go!" Eunhee exclaimed as she ran back to Jaejoong and automatically grabbed his hand.

"Oi! Eunhee!" Taemin called after her but she didn't even bother to turn back. He just sighed but smiled as he can see how happy his sister is.

"Taemin-oppa!" Yet again the voice calling her name, exclaimed.

"Oh! I'm sorry, wae?" Temin returned to the room he came from.

"I'll go with you!" Haerin exclaimed with a huge grin on her face. Taemin lifted a brow at her but then smiled after.

"I thought you still have another practice?" Taemin replied, letting Haerin hook her arms with his.

"Well change of plan, we will have the second half of the rehearsals tomorrow morning because it's getting late." Haerin exclaimed happily. She can finally join Taemin for dinner and a relaxing drive around Tokyo.

Asterisk was actually going to play as a live band for some of the songs on the second half of Seungri's concert thus Haerin being there as well. Taemin didn't bother letting Eunhee know since he knew she will only for that, so he just delayed the teasing knowing that Eunhee will never stop once she started and then... he received a text message from him.


From: Eunnie <3
Ooohh~!! Our little Taeminnie is growing up~! He's accompanying his beautiful girlfriend in Tokyooo~! Kyaaaah! How romantic~! Oooh~! Taeminnie please don't neglect your sister now that you have another girl to take care off... I'll be very jealous if you do~!  

 

Reading this Taemin cannot help but laugh. Oh dear dear his sister is so adorable. Haerin tried to peep on his phone but Taemin immediately lifted it up, making the girl pout.

"Naah uh uh... You can't read it." Taemin exclaimed. Haerin playfully glared at him, crossing her arms above her chest.

"I bet you're cheating on me with another girl." Haerin walked ahead with a pout on her face. Taemin ran after her, laughing at his girlfriend's jealous act. He put a hand on her head, ruffling her hair. Haerin almost immediately pull away. She glared at him for a while and turned her head.

"It's just my sister, see?" Taemin exclaimed, showing Haerin the sender of the message but not the message itself.

"I'll never cheat on you, you know that. And plus I'm not the one who always has a guy hanging his arms around my shoulders." Taemin beamed on her as he put an arm on her shoulder. Haerin pouted, she knew he was talking about Chanyeol who has gotten used to doing that. Seeing this Taemin, sweetly nuzzled his nose to her cheek, making the girl blushed madly.

"We're just friends." Haerin assured him.

"Hmm... But he likes you." Taemin said as they finally walked outside the dome.

"But I LOVE you." Haerin exclaimed, looking up to the man next to her, with her eyes glimmering with love. She made sure to emphasize the word "love".

"Aww.. I LOVE you too." Taemin looked down at her and grinned at her. He kissed her cheek, again making Haerin blush.

"So where do you wanna go?" Taemin asked as he opened the door of his car for Haerin. Haerin just shrugged saying that anywhere is fine as long as he won't spend much money. Haerin doesn't really like it whenever Taemin spent money on her, it just felt wrong. She knew Taemin was doing it out of love and care but she doesn't feel right whenever he does that. She doesn't want for people to think that she only loved him because of money and status.

Taemin was on his way to the driver's seat when he felt his phone vibrating. He read the message before getting inside the car. It was his father, checking if he had set an appointment with one of their shareholders' daughter already. Taemin frowned but only sighed. He deleted the message and finally joined Haerin inside the car.

"It's coming sooner that I expected." Taemin thought as he drove.

From the moment Taemin got inside the car, Haerin knew there was something wrong. But when she asked about it Taemin instantly shook the topic away. She then decided to just let it go for now. If Taemin doesn't want to talk about it then it's fine because sooner or later she will find out about it, may he be the one to say it or her finding out about it from another source.

---

It was already 11pm, Hanuel and Eunhee were inside Jaejoong's penthouse in Japan. They will be staying there for their whole stay in the said country. It was situated in a luxurious condotel in Tokyo. It was big enough for them. 4 bedrooms (each has its own bathroom), a spacious living room and an open space kitchen.

The two girls were talking via Skype with Ah Yeon in the living room. While Jaejoong was taking a bath and would probably take a rest soon.

"So how's your first night there?" Ah Yeon said on the other side of the screen.

"We haven't done anything yet. We just surprised the guys during Seungri's rehearsals, ate with them and that's it." Hanuel exclaimed as she rest her back on the couch.

"Hmm... well you still have two days." Ah Yeon replied.

"Yeah, after Seungri's concert will be the afterparty. Gosh I wanna roam Tokyo." Hanuel pouted as she looked through the window. The view was explicit, Tokyo's night life is certainly one the of the best.

"Oh, maybe you could ask any of the guys to roam around with you." Ah Yeon added, asking gesturing for Eunhee to turn the laptop on the window.

"Woah! It's pretty!" She exclaimed in awe.

"I told you, you should have come." Eunhee exclaimed with a grin.

"Well, my family will be having dinner with Onew's family tomorrow night so I can't." Ah Yeon exclaimed which immediatelt sent Hanuel's attention back to her.

"Oh really? What are you gonna talk about? Marriage arrangement?" Hanuel beamed which immediately made Ah Yeon glare at her. But Hanuel just laughed.

"Nope. My parents promised me that i can choose whoever I want to marry as long as he's not a criminal. Tomorrow's dinner is just something our parents do whenever they have free time." Ah Yeon explained, trying to ignore Hanuel who was currently making some teasing and funny faces.

Eunhee cannot helped but laughed at the two. But then she remembered something.

"By the way, I've just noticed something. Did the two of you, you know had some sort of argument?" Eunhee asked. She has noticed that two have been pretty awkward with each other. She knew the two were naturally awkward but they never have been awkward together in fact the awkwardness they have compliments each other.

"Ah huh? No..." Ah Yeon said, as she then started to fiddle with her fingers.

"Oh, I see. It's still the question that bothers you." Eunhee said casually. Ah Yeon frowned hearing this but let it go. She decided to create another topic. Fortunately for her Hanuel and Eunhee went along with her.

Finally the three friends finished talking. Hanuel headed directly to her room, saying her good night to Eunhee. Eunhee on the other hand decided to pass by the kitchen and grab some water before going to sleep.

Eunhee grabbed the pitcher of water from the refrigerator, she left it on the kitchen island and searched to look for a glass. She was doing that when she suddenly felt two strong arms encircling her waist. She let a scream go but it was immediately muffled by the person's hand.

"Ssshh... It's just me." Eunhee relaxed when she heard the voice. Oh she knew who onwed it very well.

"Yah oppa! Why are you here?" Eunhee exclaimed as she turned around, staring at his handsome face.

"I cannot sleep." He pouted, pulling her towards him, holding her by the waist.

"Awww.. But youre so tired already. Do you want me to warm you up some milk?" Eunhee exclaimed, fixing his fringe that's covering some part of his eyes. But Jaejoong shook his head and leaned towards her instead.

"I want you." Eunhee blushed as she intinctly backed away, hitting the kitchen island behind her.

"Ouch!" She cried out, holding her back in pain.

"Oh! Oh! Are you alright?" Jaejoong immediately checked her and rubbed the part she got hit.

"You really have to stop doing that." Eunhee mumbled under her breath, pushing Jaejoong's hand away.

"Doing what?" Jaejoong grinned mischivously.

"Nothing." Eunhee answered back as she slowly grabbed one glass and grabbed the pitcher of water. Jaejoong just watched her silently as she drank.

"Come on! Help me sleep!" Jaejoong then whined again. Eunhee sighed and finally said,

"How am I supposed to help you sleep?"

"Well sleep with me." Jaejoong exclaimed as he slowly walked towards her.

"HUH?!" Eunhee almost splurt the water out of .

"Come on! The night I slept beside you was one of the best sleep I ever had for so long." Jaejoong whined as he grabbed her hand and pressed his lips on his palm. Eunhee didn't reply, she just lowered her head and hid the blush on her cheeks

" Sleeping beside you put me at ease." Jaejoong added.

"I won't do anything to you. I promise. I just want to be beside you." He sweetly added again. Finally Eunhee looked up to him, nodding.

"Really?! Great!" Jaejoong cheered, pulling her along with him.

"I won't do anything to you. I promise." He said, swaying her hand with his.

"Well, unless you want to." Jaejoong winked at Eunhee, gaining a hit from her. He pouted cutely but laughed. She's so adorable when she's shy.

Jaejoong led her to his bed and she lied quietly, awkwardly. Jaejoong went to the other side and lied next to her with a content smile.

"Oh." Eunhee reacted when Jaejoong suddenly pull her towards him. He laid her head on one of his arms, while the other held her securely on her waist.

"Goodnight baby," Jaejoong whispered with his eyes already closed. He pressed his lips on her forehead and let himself fall into a deep slumber.

Though her heart was beating so fast, Eunhee was actually very comfortable with their position. She happily closed her eyes and snuggled closer to him, feeling the warmth of his body.

"Goodnight Jae oppa." She said, peeping at his peaceful face for the last time. She gently pressed her lips onto his and finally went to sleep.

Jaejoong smiled contently hugging her tighter.

---

Yeay! Another update from me~! This chapter is full of fluff as you can see! I hope you don't mind! Ahahahaha..

Yeay! I gained more subscriber! Thank you soooo much! Now I'm more motivated in writing~! :D

Comments are very much welcomed as always! Teheee~!

ps. no proofread as always, please bear with my mistakes~! Even how hard I try I'm not perfect *sighs* ahahaha


Yui dea~!

03-19-14