18 | All Yours

Tied by Fate

Chapter 18

Still with her eyes closed, Eunhee scrambled a little only to feel a warm body surrounding her.

'Oh right we slept together.' She mentally noted, trying not to freak out her dear heart.

Click

Hearing such, Eunhee frowned.

Click

She heard it again, this time her eyes finally flew open. She turned to Jaejoong who has a huge grin on his face while adoring the picture plastered on his phone. He just took a photo of her, sleeping.

"Yah oppa!!" Eunhee exclaimed, as she tried to grab the phone away from his hold. But Jaejoong only put it higher, away from her reach. With her eyes on the phone, Eunhee tried to reach farther. She smiled once she reached the phone, she looked at Jaejoong in triumph but that was immediately turned into confusion when she saw Jaejoong grinning at her. Jaejoong stared down at his body and Eunhee followed his gaze. She was already on top of him. Her circled eyes travelled back to his. He was smirking. She gaped at the sight and she immediately tried to get away but Jaejoong prevented her. He held her tight in an embrace, sneakily stealing the phone away from her hand.

"So good morning princess." Jaejoong whispered, nuzzling with her shoulder.

"Mhmm.. Good morning. How's your sleep oppa?" Eunhee said in a small voice, hiding her blushing face onto his chest.

"It's great. Really great... Waking up beside you was better though." Eunhee swore, her heart beat raised even faster. She has to close her eyes to slow it down.

"How's your sleep?" Jaejoong asked when Eunhee didn't reply.

"Hmm... I had a nice sleep as well."

"Well, maybe we should just always do this?" Jaejoong suggested, which made Eunhee leaned back and stare at him.

"Huh?"

"When we get back home, you'll move all your things in my bedroom. I bet your clothes can fit my walk in closet anyway, it's ridiculously huge. But if not, you can just keep your other clothes in your room." Jaejoong continued to say, totally ignoring Eunhee's skeptical face.

"Huh?"

"Baby, don't you understand Hangul now? Do you want me to speak in Japanese or in English instead?" Jaejoong said, tucking her hair behind her ears.

"I understand you! I'm asking what you are trying to say." Eunhee exclaimed, frowning.

"To simply put it. I want you to start sharing the room with me. I want you to sleep beside me, just like this every night." Jaejoong explained further, his forefinger trying to remove Eunhee's frown.

"Huh?"

"Seriously Lee Eunhee, do you understand the language I'm using?" Jaejoong said dully, giving his fiancé a sigh.

"You, you want me to share the same bed as you?" She asked in disbelief. Jaejoong sighed again and nodded.

"You're my girlfriend, you're my fiancé. We live in the same house. We sleep better in each other's arm so don't you think it will be so much better to just stay in one room and share the same bed? Is there something wrong with that? Oh Eunhee just say yes it's not like I'm going to take advantage of you." Jaejoong explained, giving her a hopeful expression. Oh how can she resist that adorable face?

"Alright." Eunhee answered, letting go of a deep breath. Labelling her as his girlfriend did the trick.

Seeing her taking a breath, Jaejoong sighed as well. "Well if you don't want to, you can just say no." Jaejoong dramatically said, slowly slipping his hands away from Eunhee, gently getting her off him.

"Ahh! Aniya! I'm really alright with it! If that's what oppa wants then I'm okay with it!" Eunhee exclaimed, holding onto both of his cheeks. Jaejoong can only laugh full heartedly with this. He hugged her tightly again, kissing her cheek multiple times.

"Aisssh! You're so cute!" Jaejoong said, staring directly at her blushing face. Eunhee pouted and hid her face into the crook of his neck. For a while they stayed like that until Eunhee spoke again.

"Oppa, erase my picture on your phone." Eunhee mumbled, trying to convince the man but she only felt him shake his head.

"I won't. I'll even make it my wallpaper. You look like an angel, babe." Jaejoong exclaimed, caressing her head. Eunhee bit her lower lip to stop a smile from forming or a giggle from coming out.

"I bet I'm drooling." She mumbled, totally embarrassed of how her picture might have turned out.

"Well, actually you were." Jaejoong answered back playfully as he stared at his phone. Eunhee pushed herself up and gaped at Jaejoong in horror which made the guy laugh yet again. Eunhee pouted and started to hit him playfully on the chest, he never stopped laughing though he just continued on. Eunhee finally stopped and just stared at his laughing face, adoring it. She was definitely happy that she was able to make him laugh like this. His laughter sounded like music to her ears, she never wanted for it to stop. Eventually her frown subsided, a smile replacing it and then finally a laugh. They stared at each other with contented smile but Jaejoong's phone just have to ruin such wonderful sight.

Once Jaejoong saw the caller, a frown immediately formed on his face. He then gently rolled Eunhee down the bed, while the latter just stared confusedly at him. Jaejoong showed her the caller I.D and she nodded understandingly. Jaejoong took his phone and went to the terrace, closing its door.

Eunhee cannot really hear the conversation going on but she knew Jaejoong was pissed, his face and muffled tone shows it all. He was on the phone for a few minutes until it ended. He let go of a sigh as he entered the room again.

"What did he say?" Eunhee asked, patting the space next to her. Jaejoong sat beside her, pulling his hair in frustration.

"He wanted me to meet one of our Japanese shareholders tonight. I said I can't because of Seungri's concert. He argued that, the show can push through without me. It's not like I'm the one performing. But this is Seungri's first concert here. I should show support and assure him that I have his back. That old man will never understand my point because he never really show any kind of support to anyone unless it's for the benefit of his business. Never did once I see him attend any of my school performance or even my sister’s." Jaejoong said, looking back at her with a glint of sadness in his eyes. Eunhee reached out for his cheeks and caressed it slowly. She understood the pressure he was in but sadly she cannot do anything but to just comfort him.

"What's your father like?" Eunhee suddenly asked. Jaejoong let go of a soft sigh as he put his hands above hers.

"He's someone who has been blinded by wealth and power. He grew up the way that I did. He was an heir of a very powerful man so as per natural grandfather expected him to follow his every order and so he never failed him. He became the perfect son. Now he expects the same thing from me but I can never give him that. I don't want to become like them. I have dreams for myself. I don't want to be part of their world where nothing but power and wealth are important. That world is scary you know." Jaejoong answered caressing her hands that were holding her cheeks. Eunhee stared at him with an encouraging smile. She knew what he was talking about. That world he was pertaining to has changed a lot of people, including her dad. He wasn't as loving, supportive and understanding as before. He still cares but not as much as before. Eunhee cannot blame Mr. Kim for turning to a ruthless man that he was now because the world he was in, it is a must to be like one in order to survive.

"So what are you going to do about the dinner?" She asked softly.

"There's no way I'm going to follow that old geezer. We're going to party tonight." Jaejoong grinned at her, leaning in to nuzzle with her nose. Eunhee cannot help but laugh.

"Of course we are." Eunhee exclaimed, grinning back at him.

"Your father's going to kill you Jae-oppa, are you aware of that?" Eunhee added, playing with his fringe.

"I know but you're going to save me, so I'm good. Your name is like a magic word. I'll tell him you're sick and I have to take care of you alright? I'm sure he still felt bad for hitting you the last time." Jaejoong grinned back, holding both on her hands with his.

"Well it was an accident." Eunhee said in a small voice.

"Well yeah, because that hit was supposed to go to me. Promise me to not ever do that again. I don't like it when you get hurt because of me." Jaejoong exclaimed in which Eunhee nodded to. He kissed her forehead before ordering her to go take a bath while he prepared breakfast.

---

Seungri's concert ended with a bomb. The audience enjoyed every moment of it. Jaejoong wasn't disappointed at all, he saw how Seungri really did his everything in that concert. He poured his heart and soul in every dance and songs he did. The squeals and chants of the crowd were proofs that they felt it too. After his last encore, Seungri collapsed on the couch of his dressing room. He was covered with sweats and breathing heavily but that was nothing compared to the huge grin he has on his face. Hearing the door opened, Seungri removed his arm that was covering his eyes and diverted his attention to the newcomer. As soon as he saw who entered, he straightened up his posture and welcomed the hug that she was offering.

"Hannie, I'm wet with sweat." Seungri exclaimed as he felt Hanuel hugging him tighter than he expected.

"I don't mind. This shows your hard work and your love for your fans. You really did great oppa! I’m so proud of you." Hanuel answered back as she leaned back and grinned at him. Just when Seungri was about to hug Hanuel again, the door flew open. Upon seeing the newcomer, Seungri immediately jumped a meter away from Hanuel. Hanuel cannot help but laugh. He was adorably silly.

Jaejoong raised a brow on Seungri upon seeing his nervous face. He didn't really see the hugging part so he was confused why the other guy was having such face when he did a great job with his concert.

"What's wrong with you?" Jaejoong asked, sitting on the couch where Seungri was lying a while ago.

"Ah nothing..." Seungri answered back, glancing up at the giggling Hanuel.

"You two talk for a while. I'll come back later?" Hanuel exited the room, leaving the two men.

"Well I just want to congratulate you. You blew all of us away." Jaejoong exclaimed, which immediately made the other guy grin.

"Really?! Waaah! I'm so glad to hear that especially coming from you. Thank you so much hyung!" Seungri bowed his head.

"No problem. Anyway, get ready for your after party alright? I'll go ahead now. See you later." Jaejoong stood from his seat and finally exited the room.

Seungri smiled once again, slumping himself on the sofa with happiness taking over his body.

--

"Thanks!" Eunhee thanked Hanuel for zipping her dress for her.

"No problem. Now, let me do that for you Haerin-ah!" Hanuel turned towards to Haerin who was also struggling with her dress.

The girls were currently at Jaejoong’s apartment. After the concert the three of them along with Taemin proceeded there to get change and ready for the after party. Jaejoong went ahead to the bar where the after party will be held because he has to accompany and welcome some important guests.

For the last time, Eunhee checked herself in front of the mirror. She was wearing a black and white short dress, with a cute bow design on the waist area. It was cute, young looking and yet y at the same time. The dress hugged her body perfectly, showcasing her curve and fair legs. She tied her curly hair in a bun, exposing her neck and shoulders. She turned around, receiving approving sign from Haerin and Hanuel.

Hanuel on the other hand wore a red loose short dress which gave a certain y vibes because of the deep cut on her chest area and its short length. But even with such dress, she was able to give it out a very sophisticated vibe. Same with Eunhee, she wore her hair up, tying it into a high pony tail.

After several finishing touches, the three girls finally went down to the leaving room where Taemin was waiting for them.

“Aissh… What took you so lo---“ Taemin was immediately cut his words as his jaw dropped upon seeing her beautiful girlfriend. He immediately ran towards her and took her hand, he raised it and made her twirl in which the girl giggled at.

“Waah! You look really beautiful Haerin-ah!” Taemin exclaimed, grinning proudly at Haerin. Haerin cannot help but blush at his words, she shyly look down on the floor while tucking her hair behind her ear. Haerin was wearing a light brown trench coat dress, which Eunhee let her borrow. The dress was short enough for everyone to see how long and flawless her legs are. Unlike the other two girls though, she let her hair down. Hanuel actually gave her some soft curls which made her hair livelier.

“How about us?” Eunhee exclaimed as she and Hanuel jokingly twirl as well.

“Well, gorgeous as always.” Taemin chucked at their action but wink at them by the end of his sentence.

“Oh! We should leave now. Seungri-oppa said that he was already at the venue.” Hanuel exclaimed as she read the newly arrived message on her phone.

As soon as she said that the four of them made their way to Taemin’s car and drove off. Since Jaejoong’s place was in the heart of Tokyo, it didn’t take long for them to arrive at the said bar where Seungri’s after party will be held.

When the four entered the bar, Seungri immediately welcomed them as he was actually waiting near the entrance. His eyes glimmered as soon as he saw the stunning Hanuel.

“Hi there gorgeous!” Seungri whispered to Hanuel, leaving her a kiss on the cheek. Hanuel immediately blushed at this gesture and cannot help but giggle.

“Come on, I’ll lead you to your table near the stage because I’m about to make my speech.” Seungri exclaimed, holding Hanuel’s hand. The three followed except for Eunhee.

“Hey, aren’t you coming?” Taemin asked his twin sister who simply shook her head.

“I’m going to look for Jaejoong-oppa first.” She replied. Taemin gave her a soft smile and nodded his head.

Eunhee went around the area and was in awe at the amount of celebrities inside but that wasn’t really a big deal to her because she was only searching for one person. Finally, she smiled when she saw the figure she was looking for. Jaejoong was seated on one of the stools in front the bar, asking for another drink from the bartender. She was just about to approach him when she was suddenly pushed aside by a number of Japanese models who were hurriedly making their way towards Jaejoong.

“Jaejoong-kun~!” They squealed in excitement.

As soon as they reached him they greeted him with kisses and hugs. Eunhee’s eyes widened at the sight especially Jaejoong was just laughing at them as he slightly (politely) distance their eager bodies away from him. She took a deep sigh and rolled her eyes in annoyance. She turned her back and was just about to go to her friend’s table when a certain someone grabbed her hand.

“Oh!” Eunhee exclaimed, looking up to that certain person.

“Where are you going?” He asked.

“Oh! Seunghyun-oppa!” Eunhee squealed in excitement as she wrapped her arms around him.

“I didn’t expect to see you here! It’s so nice to see you!” Eunhee exclaimed, hugging him tighter. TOP hugged her back, swaying her lightly.

“Well I have to congratulate my best bud.” TOP exclaimed, pointing at Seungri who was now making his way to the stage.

“By the way, aren’t you going to greet Jaejoong first?” TOP asked as his eyes travelled to Jaejoong who was still in the place where Eunhee saw him and still with Japanese models surrounding him.

“No need. He’s too busy anyway.” With her brows furrowed, Eunhee pulled TOP and made their way to their friends. TOP cannot help but laugh at her reaction. She was definitely jealous.

TOP already accepted his defeat. He can never ignore how much love Eunhee has for Jaejoong even the way her eyes glimmers whenever she looks at him says it all. Yes, he loved Eunhee and so he decided to let her go. He knew Jaejoong will take good care of her anyway. He knew Jaejoong well enough that when he falls in love he will try his hardest to protect that special girl and right now it was Eunhee. And he actually has confidence at Jaejoong that he would be able to make her happy.

TOP never bothered confessing to Eunhee knowing that, it will only burden the girl and might confused her. Right now, he was just contented of what the two of them share—friendship… a very strong one. But he promised himself that he will always be there for her and as long as she was happy, his heart will be at ease.

 

--

 

After Seungri led Hanuel, Taemin and Haerin on to their table he excused himself for a while and ran up to the stage. After talking to some staff, the music stopped, all the lights went off except the ones on the stage. Seungri stood in the middle of the stage with a microphone in hand. As soon as he checked if the mic was working, everybody’s attention turned to him.

“Hi! Good evening everyone!” Seungri exclaimed as he smiled hugely at everybody.

“Well, I’ll make this short knowing that I might just end up crying in the middle of this stage… That will be embarrassing right?” Seungri exclaimed as he chuckled, making the crowd laughed a little as well.

“I just want to thank everybody for supporting me and making this concert successful. I wouldn’t be able to do it without everybody’s help. The staff who got stressed out because of this concert, thank you, everyone please give them a round of applause because they deserve it. I hate it when sometimes they’re not given the credit they deserve.” Seungri exclaimed, gesturing to the staff who were seated on the left side of the stage. Upon hearing his request everyone did clap their hands and cheered for them. The staff stood up and bowed their head in gratitude.

“Next is all my friends who even came all the way here to just attend this party and the concert a while ago. Thank you so much.” Seungri exclaimed yet again, bowing endlessly.

“Of course to Director Jaejoong for giving me this opportunity and believing in my talent. Thank you for your patience and understanding.” Seungri bowed 90 degree as a spotlight then hit on Jaejoong who embarrassingly laughed and bowed as well.

“Thank you for being an inspiration and my strength…” Seungri said, he didn’t mention anyone this time but his eyes were directed into one special girl who was seated on the front most table. He smiled at her while she pursed her lips and lowered her head because of the overwhelming feelings. Hanuel cannot expressed how she felt right now but she was sure that it was a positive one. She glanced back at Seungri who was still staring at her while he was finishing his speech. As soon as Seungri walked down the stage, Hanuel stood from her seat and ran towards him. She tackled him with a tight hug and rained his face with kisses. Seungri was taken aback at first but immediately responded as his arms securely wrapped around her waist, lifting her slightly and twirling her around.

“You don’t have to say that, you know.” Hanuel said softly as she finally stopped and looked at his charming face.

“Don’t say what?” Seungri asked, tilting his head on the side.

“Thank you. Because for all I know I should be the one thanking you.” Hanuel said as she rested her head on the crook of his neck.

“Enough with the thank you’s alright? I said that because that was how I felt. Come on, I’ll get you some drinks.” Seungri exclaimed as he gently pushed Hanuel away and led her to the bar where they met Jaejoong.

Upon seeing the couple, Jaejoong cannot help but frown. If Hanuel was already there then where is Eunhee?

“Hey, Hannie!” Jaejoong greeted his sister as she approached him. The girls beside him immediately turned their attention to Seungri as well.

“Seungri-kun~!” Some of them exclaimed and greeted her. 2 of the girls managed to peck Seungri on the cheek while the others were gently pushed by him away. Hanuel immediately darted him a glare in which he took action to. Seungri faked them a smile and slowly walked behind Hanuel who was now giving the Japanese models a dirty look.

“When did you arrive?” Jaejoong asked, Hanuel finally turned to her brother after winning a glaring contest to one of the models who tried to entreat her lost to Jaejoong but unfortunately to her Jaejoong ignored her.

“Well about hmm…. 25 minutes ago? I arrived before Seungri-oppa even started his speech.” Hanuel exclaimed with a grin. Upon hearing such, Jaejoong formed a frown.

“Did you come with the twins?” Jaejoong asked while Hanuel nodded and took the drink that Seungri offered her.

“Well of course. Taemin-ah drove us here.” Hanuel replied.

“So where’s Eunhee?” Jaejoong asked but Hanuel simply shrugged. Jaejoong furrowed his brows more with the new information. He sighed and finished his drinks.

“I’ll go look for her.” Jaejoong said, leaving the Japanese models to whine but they were immediately shushed down by Hanuel’s glare.

Before Jaejoong can even go farther from where he was seated a while ago, he was able to find Eunhee immediately. She was sitting on a high stool, her back facing Jaejoong’s direction. Though it was only her back, Jaejoong knew it was her. The smile on his face dropped when he saw who she was with. TOP, well of course who would else be? He was sitting across Eunhee. Jaejoong frowned, seeing how close the two were talking, no one can really blame them though since it was the only way for them to hear each other due to the loud music.

Jaejoong marched towards the two and quickly wrapped his arms around Eunhee’s waist, he then kissed her exposed neck and whispered…

“How long have you been here? I was waiting for you.” He said, bringing chills to Eunhee’s spine. She froze on her spot with her heart beating so fast as if tempting to break her ribcage.

“Hmm?” Jaejoong said, lifting his gaze to TOP who was now looking away with an amused smile on his lips.

After a few seconds of being shocked, Eunhee finally got over it and cleared . She gently pushed Jaejoong’s arms away and turned to him.

“Well in fact I planned to greet you as soon as I arrived but you were busy a while ago so I didn’t bother to disturb you.” She said, glancing at the bar where the Japanese models were still seated. Jaejoong followed her gaze and cannot help but frown. Eunhee then turned back her attention to TOP who was now supressing his laughter.

“What were we talking about Seunghyun-oppa?” Eunhee said with a soft smile which irritated Jaejoong more. Jaejoong heard his name being called as three of the Japanese models walked over to his direction.

“Jaejoong-kun~!”

Eunhee cannot help but roll her eyes upon hearing it. She sighed and finished the drink on their table not even knowing what they are. Jaejoong saw this and an idea suddenly popped in his head.

“Yeah?” He gleefully turned to the girls and waved at them to come closer.

“Come on let’s grab some drinks and maybe dance on the dance floor.” One of the girls exclaimed.

“Hmm… Should I go with them?” Jaejoong turned to Eunhee, watching how she was gripping tightly on the glass she was holding.

“Up to you.” Eunhee said but there was a certain restrain in her voice.

“You’re busy with your Seunghyun-oppa then maybe I should go with them.” Jaejoong teasingly said near her ears. Eunhee didn’t reply, instead she just drank another glass of the drink on the table.

“Well I guess I’m not needed here.” Jaejoong exclaimed as he slowly made his distance but before he can even manage to make his third step Eunhee grabbed his wrist.

“If you go with them expect the arrangement I promised earlier this morning to be off.” Eunhee said as she looked intently at Jaejoong. Jaejoong was taken aback for a while but was secretly celebrating already. Jealous… She was obviously jealous.

“What arrangement?” Jaejoong asked innocently. Eunhee scrunched up her face for a while as she looked down at the floor.

“I… I’ll stay in my room. I won’t move to yours.” Eunhee exclaimed as she embarrassingly turned away from him. Jaejoong chuckled as he found her reaction very cute. Jaejoong was just about to go back to Eunhee when one of the models successfully grabbed his arms.

“Jaejoong-kun~! Let’s dance!” She exclaimed in a flirtatious manner. Hearing this Eunhee turned back to them again, her face was in a frown, looking at the girl from head to toe. The two other models reached Jaejoong as well, trying to pull him along with them to the dance floor. Eunhee gaped with the sight but immediately closed and jumped off her seat. She straightaway slapped the hands of the girls away from her boyfriend and glared at them who instantly glared back at her.

“Hey!” One of the girls hissed but Eunhee ignored them and held Jaejoong’s hand, pulling him along with her. Jaejoong was already laughing inwardly at the amusing scene.

“Oi! How dare you!” One of the girls exclaimed as she pulled Jaejoong’s other arm, preventing him to go farther with Eunhee. But Eunhee just pulled Jaejoong with more strength. She was doing that until another girl grabbed her wrist and pushed it away from Jaejoong. Eunhee stumbled a little because of this but was able to regain her balance. She glared at the girl and was about to tell her off when Jaejoong turned to the girl and scowled at her.

“You touch her one more time and I shall throw you out of this club!” Jaejoong pushed the three girls and hurriedly walked to Eunhee.

“Are you alright?” Jaejoong asked her. Eunhee simply nodded her eyes still on the three girls who were glaring at her.

“I’m sorry.” Jaejoong whispered as he hugged her tightly. “I was just trying to make you jealous. I didn’t know they will go to that extent.” Jaejoong added, caressing her head.

“You don’t say…” Eunhee exclaimed as she playfully hit his chest, making him chuckle.

“Don’t worry baby, I’m all yours.” Jaejoong exclaimed as he cupped her face, making her blush beet red. Jaejoong turned to look at the envious Japanese models before he returned his attention to Eunhee and kissed her softly. Eunhee was surprised but immediately responded as she managed to get a glimpse of the girls who were obviously cursing her already, she smiled in triumph, tightening her hold onto Jaejoong’s waist.

Once Jaejoong pulled away, Eunhee was already breathless. He smiled at her and peck her lips before turning to the Japanese models again, they were already stomping their way somewhere else. Both Eunhee and Jaejoong laughed at the sight.

Jaejoong then looked at TOP who simply smiled at him and gave him a thumbs up. Jaejoong shook his head but smiled back at him. With that, Jaejoong seated Eunhee back to her seat while he stood behind her with his arms wrapped possessively around her waist and his chin resting on her shoulder as they talked with TOP and soon with some other friends who joined their table.

--

After dancing and having fun with her members and co-trainees, Haerin excitedly went back to their table where her boyfriend awaited her, hoping that he would finally agree to dance with her but to her dismay he wasn’t there when she came back. With a frown on her face, Haerin looked around the bar until her feet led her outside where Taemin stood with his phone in hand.

“Yes father. Eunhee and I will be going back tomorrow evening. Yes, I have talked to your secretary and arranged our lunch meeting together with the Sons. I will inform Eunhee about it. Where is she? Well she’s with Jaejoong-sshi. Yes, they’re doing well. Alright, father. I’ll see you soon.” Taemin said seriously and formally over the phone. After hanging up he took a deep sigh and massaged his temples. The Sons, one of their biggest shareholders who has two daughters, it was too obvious for Taemin to miss. His father wanted them to meet the said family because he was planning to make a certain arrangement, an arrangement that frightened him.

“Taemin-ah.” Haerin exclaimed as she walked over and held her boyfriend’s shoulder which made the guy jumped out of shock.

“Oh! Haerin-ah! You surprised me. How long have you been standing there?” Taemin exclaimed as he reached for his chest.

“Well, long enough I guess.” Haerin said in a small voice as she looked away from him.

“Hmm… Did you miss me already that’s why you were looking for me huh?” Taemin playfully said as he reached for his girlfriend. Haerin simply nodded and hugged him which yet again surprised the guy.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Taemin asked in concern, caressing Haerin’s head. Haerin wasn’t sure but something’s telling her that soon enough Taemin will no longer be hers. The Sons, she heard. A meeting with the Lees, she heard. There was no assurance yet but she felt like it will be the beginning.

“Who are the Sons?” Haerin asked, her arms still wrapped around Taemin’s waist.

“Ahmm… They’re one of our shareholders.” Taemin simply answered, peeling Haerin arms from his body.

“Come on let’s go back in---“ Taemin was just about to lead Haerin back to the bar and change the topic when Haerin cut him off.

“Do they have a daughter?” Haerin asked again, staying put on where she stands.

“What are you talking about Haerin? The Sons doesn’t concern you.” Taemin answered back, trying to pull Haerin with him.

“Is that what you’re going to say to me once their daughter got engaged with you?” Haerin said almost in a whisper but Taemin was able to hear it and hearing it coming from her broke his heart. He turned back to her and held both of her shoulders.

“Look, Haerin. Fine, they have two daughters but you don’t have to worry okay? We’re simply having lunch together. Our family usually does that with our shareholders, to maintain a good relationship with them, it doesn’t necessarily mean it’s for a certain arrangement. It’s a simple friendly get together.”Taemin exclaimed as he watched his girlfriend tear up with his every word.

“Come on, baby stop crying. We’re here to have fun!” Taemin sighed exasperatedly as he wiped Haerin’s flowing tears.

“Stop deceiving yourself! You know the meaning of that meeting oppa! One of their daughters will be a candidate to be your fiancé.” Haerin exclaimed as she squeezed her eyes tight and sighed.

“Haerin, look. I’ll let them understand. Please stop crying. It breaks my heart baby please.” Taemin pleaded, wiping every tear that falls from Haerin’s eyes.

“I’m sorry. Maybe we should just bre—“ Knowing what Haerin was about to say, Taemin cut her off as he pressed his lips with hers. He held her face with both of his hands as he kissed her with so much passion, leaving Haerin with no choice but to kiss back. Giving both of them the time to breath, Taemin pulled away kissing her forehead, cheeks and jawline instead.

“Don’t you dare say it, I will never give up on you. I know it will be hard but please, I beg you don’t let go. It hasn’t began yet. We can still prevent it.” Taemin whispered in which Haerin nodded to.

“I love you so much Haerin-ah. You’re the only girl who has made me feel this way. Please I beg you don’t let go of me. Please baby.” Taemin pleaded once again as this time he pulled away in able to see her eyes. He wanted for her to see how sincere he was.

“I love you too Taemin oppa but I’m scared.” Haerin honestly exclaimed as she bit her lower lips.

“I’m scared too. But I promise you, I will protect you.” Taemin said one more time before he claimed her lips with his again, sealing the promise with a kiss.

 --

“YAH! Seunghyun-oppa where are you taking me?!” Hanuel exclaimed as she was being dragged by Seungri away from their table and onto the exit of the bar.

“You’ll see. Will you stop resisting and make my work easier!” Seungri answered back as he glanced back at her. Hanuel sighed and finally let him what he wanted

Seungri then took her to the parking area which made the girl more confused.

“We’re leaving? This is your after party, you’re the main guy and you plan to leave?!” Hanuel exclaimed while Seungri pushed her inside his car.

“Well I’m done with my part. I greeted them, I thanked them and drank a little bit with them. So now it’s about time to give you more attention. I don’t know when I can spend this kind of time with you again so just let me do this alright? And plus I know you want to go around Tokyo.” Seungri said as he seated Hanuel on her seat, buckled her seatbelt for her and kissed her forehead before closing the door and going to the other side of the car.

“Wait! I should tell Jaejoong-oppa first.” Hanuel said as she was about to remove her seatbelt but almost immediately Seungri caught her shoulder.

“No need, I’ve talked to him already and he allowed me.” Seungri grinned which made the girl to look at him more with confusion all over her face. Jaejoong just allowed him?

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah, I promised to be careful.” Seungri exclaimed as he finally started his engine. Hanuel smiled as finally he has gained Jaejoong’s trust.

Hanuel didn’t know where Seungri will take her, she just waited in anticipation as both of them chat cheerfully inside the car. Seungri had brought her around, eating Japanese street foods and buying some random souvenirs. After a number of activities Seungri finally drove Hanuel to their final destination for the night.

“Tokyo tower?!” Hanuel squealed excitedly as she exited the car. She hurriedly ran to the entrance while grabbing Seungri’s hand.

“Is it still open?” Hanuel looked at Seungri who nodded his head.

“Yeah, it’s still open for us.” Seungri exclaimed, which made Hanuel gaped in shock.

“You reserved it for us?” Hanuel said in a low voice. Seungri simply nodded and pulled her inside.

As soon as they stepped out of the elevator Hanuel cannot help but gasped. It was so beautiful, the panoramic view of Tokyo’s night life was breath-taking. She immediately took out her phone and captured the wonderful view. After that she grabbed Seungri’s arm and dragged him along with her where she took a number of photo of them together. On the last photo was Hanuel kissing Seungri’s cheek while the latter’s eyes circled in surprised.

“Aigooo! I love this one the most.” Hanuel exclaimed as she showed Seungri the last photo.

“Hannie-ah.” Seungri said softly as he watched Hanuel quietly.

“Hmm…” Hanuel turned to him and realized that his face was only an inch away.

“Oppa…”Then she felt it, his loving lips touching hers. At first he was just softly brushing it with hers but as soon as he didn’t receive any protest from Hanuel, he took the courage to express his passionate love for her. He held her nape with one hand while the other was on her waist. He treasured every moment, not wasting any time to show his affection he has for her.

Hanuel wouldn’t lie, she was surprised at first but how can she reject such love? She promised to give him a chance, to give the two of them a chance and so she did. She kissed him back, showing the gratitude she felt for him. Her arms travelled securely around his neck as she allowed Seungri to deepen the kiss they were sharing.

“Saranghae Kim Hanuel…” Seungri whispered on her lips.

Hanuel wanted to reply the same but she can never lie to him or to herself. Instead of answering by words, Hanuel pressed her lips with his again instead. Their moment lasted for a while with the beautiful view of Tokyo watching their developing feelings for each other.

--

Wearing a white casual lace dress, Ah Yeon stepped inside their dining table where her brother, parents and Onew’s family were seated. She bowed politely at their presence and immediately sat beside her brother and across Onew who simply smiled at her.

“You look really good tonight Ah Yeon-ah. How are you?” Onew’s mother asked as her eyes wandered over Ah Yeon’s. Ah Yeon blushed a little with her remark.

“Well thank you auntie. You look really great yourself. How old are you again? 35?” Ah Yeon exclaimed making Onew’s mother laugh at the flattery.

“Oh dear! You’re still love to joke around Ah Yeon-ah!” Onew’s mother said back.

“Oh! No I’m not lying.” She grinned which Onew’s mother just nodded into.

“Your son looked as handsome as ever.” This time it was Ah Yeon’s mother who gave the compliment. Onew simply nodded in gratitude and flashed his never dying bright smile.

“Well of course, if her mother is this pretty and I, myself was this handsome there will be no doubt that my son will look as how you mentioned it.” Onew’s father exclaimed which made the whole table laugh and receive a playful slap in the arm from his wife.

The dinner continued on as they talked about their business and children. Everything was going on per normal until a certain question bugged Ah Yeon’s calm self.

“By the way Ah Yeon-ah, do you have a boyfriend already?” Onew’s mother asked, making Ah Yeon choked a little from the water she was drinking. She cleared a few times before she can finally answer.

“Ahmm… I don’t have anyone yet auntie.” Ah Yeon answered back politely.

“Oh! See Jinki! She doesn’t have anyone yet. I told you a hundred times that you two should give it a try.” Onew’s mother exclaimed, as she slapped her son’s back, making Onew coughed.

“You two known each other for so long and are very very close I wonder why you two haven’t considered dating?” This time it was Ah Yeon’s mother who pushed the issue a little bit forward. The two was speechless, oh this dinner was getting awkward.

“Is there no spark?” Onew’s mother chirped as she watched Ah Yeon’s expression who was now slowly turning pale because of her nervousness.

“Oh our dear wives, why are you suddenly talking like that? Our children are still young.” Ah Yeon’s father exclaimed. Ah Yeon’s mother only rolled her eyes and answered.

“Dear, your daughter is already 19 she will be turning 20 soon. She is no longer a child. Don’t you think Jinki here can be a great pair for her?” Ah Yeon’s mom said as she held onto her husband’s hand who simply sighed in agreement.

“Woowoow! Wait wait! Why are you suddenly talking about this? Are you planning to arrange me to this guy?” Ah Yeon suddenly exclaimed with a frown on her face. Seeing this Onew cannot help but clenched his fist, he didn’t know why but it hurt.

“Oh! No dear! We’re just wondering and hoping I guess?” Ah Yeon’s mother said as she pulled her daughter down her seat.

“I promised you that you can choose who to marry, we’re just giving you options dear because we cannot help but wonder why you still doesn’t have anyone owning heart.” Ah Yeon’s mother continued which made the girl sighed.

“Well mother, there’s time for everything. For now let’s just finish this dinner okay?” Ah Yeon said as she turned her attention to her dinner. Onew on the other hand just watched her the whole time. Maybe it’s about time to open up to her.

After dinner Ah Yeon proceeded to their balcony where you can see their wide garden. She was leaning on the cement railing and just enjoying the night breeze.

“Hey.” Onew said as he walked beside her.

“Hey.” Ah Yeon replied back without even turning to him.

“Ahmm…” Onew started off. He took a deep breath before he continued.

“Do you think it’s a good idea to follow what our parents said?” Onew exclaimed slowly as he looked everywhere other than Ah Yeon’s direction.

Hearing such suggestion, Ah Yeon’s heart beat raised. She turned to Onew with a shocked expression.

“Ha? About dating?” Ah Yeon said, still looking intently at Onew who was obviously avoiding her stares. Onew simply nodded and gulped.

“Why?” Ah Yeon asked in a small voice as she cannot help but feel a sudden sadness, is it because she felt like Onew was being forced?

“Well, they were right. We knew each other very well…” Onew said as he slowly turned to Ah Yeon. Ah Yeon squeezed her eyes in frustration and said,

“Onew that’s not the only require—“ But she was the cut off by Onew’s following words.

“And I cannot imagine being with another girl!” Onew exclaimed, leaving Ah Yeon in shock, making her jaw drop.

“I don’t know about you but since I met you I never looked at another girl.” Onew added, this time his features softened as he stared at her.

“Because you never tried…” Ah Yeon mumbled under her breath, which made Onew frown.

“Well maybe because I can’t.” Onew said. Ah Yeon turned to look at him, his face showcase a certain sense of sadness that she cannot helped but held both of his cheeks with her trembling hands.

“I can’t because all I’ve been asking for was just right in front of me, always beside me. What’s the sense of looking when I already found what I’m looking for?” Onew said softly as his eyes stared directly at Ah Yeon’s, both of his hands caressing hers.

They were doing that until Ah Yeon broke it off. She frowned and turned away.

“You know you’re confusing. If you’re feeling that way then why the hell have you been avoiding me for the past weeks?!” Ah Yeon said almost shouting at him.

“Why? Because I want you to have the chance to look at other guys! I want to see whether you’re feeling the same way and apparently you can see other guys. You’ve found Key.” Onew said as he sighed, closing his eyes as a tear came rushing down his eyes. He immediately turned away though Ah Yeon already saw it.

“Huh?”

“I’m distancing myself from you to give him a chance. Apparently you’re giving him a chance as well proving that something might bloom between the two of you.” Onew said as he sighed.

“So now I’m asking because I realized that I might lose you if I don’t.” Onew added as this time he looked at her. She was already tearing up, she sobbed as Onew wiped her tears away.

“Now why are you crying?” Onew asked softly giving her a small smile.

“Because I miss you and I hate your reason! You should have said it from the beginning!” Ah Yeon exclaimed as she hugged Onew tightly.

“I’m sorry I was clueless about what I was feeling until Key went along. I guess I have taken for granted of our relationship. I always thought that you will choose me over anyone.” Onew said as he buried his face onto her hair.

“I will always choose you.” Ah Yeon muttered under her breath. Hearing this Onew pushed Ah Yeon lightly so he can see her face. She was blushing and looking down on her feet. Onew felt a sudden rush in his heart as a smile grew on his face.

“Over anyone?” Onew asked, still grinning.

“Yes over anyone. Whoever may come along…” Ah Yeon said as she slowly lifted her head and stared at Onew’s handsome face.

--

“Jae!!” Jaejoong turned his head to the owner of the voice. It was TOP running from the bar.

Jaejoong was currently outside the bar as he was talking to one of his producers. They were talking on the phone for 30 minutes now, not knowing that it was a bad idea leaving her girlfriend inside. Jaejoong gave TOP a questioned look as he continued to listen to his producer.

“Jaejoong come inside! Ppali!” TOP exclaimed hurriedly as he gestured Jaejoong to come over. Jaejoong rolled his eyes and sighed. He immediately said good bye to the person he was talking to and ran after TOP.

When he arrived back inside, his jaw literally dropped from the sight. Eunhee was laughing ridiculously with the Japanese models who were obviously making fun of her. Her cheeks were flushed red, her bun got messed up and her eyes heavy. She was drunk. He left her for 30 minutes now she was already drunk? His underage girlfriend was drunk.

“What the hell Seunghyun?!” Jaejoong hissed as he glared at TOP who has his arms raised already, surrendering.

“She doesn’t listen. I cannot stop her. Those girls keep on challenging her and tempting her. At first she was resisting but she got pissed and so she took the challenge.” TOP explained which made Jaejoong sighed exasperatedly. He walked to their table and grabbed the shot glass that one of the models was giving his girlfriend. He took and drank it instead. He then glared at the models and slumped the shot glass on the table, frightening them. Jaejoong then pulled Eunhee up with him.

“Oppa! Where have you been? I miss you!” Eunhee exclaimed as she automatically wrapped her arms around Jaejoong’s neck. His arms instinctively wrapped around her waist to assist her. Before Jaejoong can even say anything to her, he felt her lips onto his, kissing him hard. Jaejoong’s eyes circled out of shock. He was then pushed to the couch where he landed on his with Eunhee sitting on top of him. Apparently Jaejoong wasn’t the only one who got surprised with Eunhee’s action, TOP and the Japanese models gasped with the sight. TOP can only chuckle while the other girls glared and one by one left the table, annoyed as hell.

Jaejoong felt Eunhee nibbling his lower lip, begging for entrance. As much as Jaejoong enjoyed such moment, he knew it wasn’t right and he doesn’t want anyone to see Eunhee in such state. Instead of giving her the access she wanted, Jaejoong pushed her gently and cupped her face.

“Baby let’s go home shall we?” Jaejoong said as he witnessed Eunhee pouting because of what he said.

“But I’m still having fun! We’re still having fun!” Eunhee replied as she hiccupped and played with Jaejoong’s hair.

“Come on, it’s getting late. Let’s go home.” Jaejoong trying to convince her with a soft smile.

“Oppa!” Eunhee whined as her eyes began to water. Jaejoong’s gaped at the sight and immediately wiped her tears. Oh shoot! She was an emotional wreck.

“Shh.. Shhh.. Baby don’t cry. I just want us to go home so we can spend time alone.” Jaejoong said softly as he nuzzled with her cheek.

“Really?” Eunhee said in a whimper.

“Yeah, let’s go? Oppa wants you for his own.” Jaejoong whispered through her ears, receiving a nod from her. Jaejoong mentally cursed himself as what he said just made it harder for his own. He felt his pants tightening.

Jaejoong let go of a groan as he pushed Eunhee from his lap but this action made the girl stumbled on her feet good thing though TOP was just standing behind her. He took her by the arm and straightened her up as Jaejoong stood from the couch.

“Hi Seunghyun-oppa~!” Eunhee chimed as she giggled and waved at him. TOP simply laughed at her and pinched her cheeks.

“Yah, go home now Eunnie.” TOP exclaimed as she tried to untangle Eunhee away from him. Jaejoong immediately grabbed Eunhee by the waist and pulled her along with him. Since Eunhee was having a hard time walking, Jaejoong just decided to carry her bridal style. He didn’t receive any objection, making his job easier. To his surprise Eunhee was already asleep when he put her down his car. He smiled with the sight and buckled her seatbelt for her. He caressed her face and kissed her forehead before running to the driver’s seat.

The ride back to his apartment went smoothly as Eunhee was sound asleep. He threw his key to the valet and carried her girlfriend to his penthouse. As soon as he entered the place he went to his bedroom and gently laid Eunhee down the bed. He was just about to go to the bathroom and get a cloth to wipe Eunhee’s face and body when he cannot seemed to remove Eunhee’s arms from his neck, there he realized that Eunhee has woken up. She was tugging him down with her, leaving Jaejoong no choice but to go along with what she wanted. With heavy eyelid, Eunhee stared at Jaejoong’s eyes. Jaejoong wet his lips and bit his lips as he found this expression of hers very desirable. Eunhee’s hands then started to his hair and caressed his face, she smiled softly and leaned towards him.

“I want you Jaejoong.” She whispered in front of his lips before pressing her lips to his. Jaejoong stiffened with what he heard, chills ran down his spine and excitement went through his little friend. He was getting hard.

Jaejoong then felt Eunhee and nibbling his lips, demanding to deepen the kiss. Jaejoong closed his eyes as he tried to control himself.

‘No Jaejoong, you must resist. She’s drunk, you don’t want to do it with her in such state.’ Jaejoong mentally chant in his mind, trying to distract himself.

Eunhee frowned as Jaejoong didn’t give her what she wanted. She then bit his lips harder, making Jaejoong groan and open his mouth. Once it happened, Eunhee slyly inserted her tongue. Jaejoong finally gave in as he kissed her back, pushing her down the bed, his hand travelling up and down her body. Needing the time to breathe, Eunhee pulled out, her lips kissing his neck, jawline and up to his ear where she whispered.

“Don’t you want me oppa?” ily she played with his ear, nibbling and biting it playfully, her hands travelled from Jaejoong’s neck to his chest. She began ing his shirt, leaving Jaejoong sighing. Her hands dangerously touched his well-built chest down to his abs. Jaejoong cannot help but get aroused, his hormones betraying him. Who can blame him? Ever since his engagement he hasn’t touch any other girl and he was a playboy for goodness sake. Eunhee’s driving him insane.

“Eunhee, Eunhee… Please baby you don’t want to do this right now.” Jaejoong managed to say after groaning. He pushed her down the bed as he held Eunhee’s hands firmly and put it about her head, preventing her from touching her. Eunhee pouted and bit her lips.

“So you don’t want me.” She began to tear up, looking away from him.

“So you want them instead!” Eunhee exclaimed as she glared at Jaejoong. Jaejoong knew she was talking about the models from the club. Eunhee+ Jealousy + Alcohol= Jaejoong’s torture.

“No! No! Baby, trust me I want you. I’m all yours. I only want you. But you don’t want to do this right now.” Jaejoong tried to argue, stopping Eunhee from struggling.

“Then show it to me!” Eunhee exclaimed almost shouting at his face.

“NO!” Jaejoong shouted at her, making the girl whimper and scared. She continued to sob and looked away from him. Jaejoong sighed with the sight. His expression softened as he kissed her neck, cheeks and forehead, making her moan in the process.

“I want you to remember, every touch, ever kiss… everything when we do it. I’m sure tomorrow you won’t even remember anything. I want your first, OUR first to be special alright? Not like this, love.” Jaejoong said softly, letting go of her hands and caressing her head. Eunhee finally nodded and pulled him down with her so she can lie down on his chest.

Jaejoong put his arms securely around her body, holding her tight as she snuggled in.

“Saranghae Jaejoong-oppa. I love you so much.” Eunhee mumbled before she fell into dreamland. Hearing this for the first time, Jaejoong turned to look at her angelic face. He smiled and kissed her lips.

“I love you too Lee Eunhee.” He was just about to close his eyes as well when he felt Eunhee’s knees accidentally brushing his crotch. His eyes flew open as he felt his little friend getting excited again. He took repeated deep sigh to control it but he miserably failed. He gently pushed Eunhee away, kissed her one more time before running towards the bathroom, handling “it” himself.

---

BUAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry no for this story, I don’t have the confidence yet so maybe on my next fic? LOL. Kidding, well we’ll see.

I had fun writing this chapter I hope you too! XD
Sorry if it took a while before I updated well it was longer than my usual updates so I hope that made up for it. Hihihihihi..

Thank you for subscribing! Hoping for more comments though. :( I’m feeling lonely! LOL.

p.s not proofread as usual.

Yui dea~!

04-04-14