30 | An Album Especially for You

Tied by Fate

Chapter 30

With light excited steps, Eunhee took her time strolling around JJ entertainment. She was currently holding 2 paper bags in hand and was heading to the studio on the 4th floor where Jaejoong was currently helping TOP record his new comeback songs. Finally, after taking her time, she reached the recording studio. She quietly entered knock on the door and a familiar guy who he remembered as Lee Joongki opened the door. She smiled at him widely while the other guy’s eyes grew a little wider, signing that he wasn’t expecting her to be there. Though he was surprised, Joongki politely welcomed Eunhee inside the room. Secretly he was currently thinking of the embarrassing meeting he had with Eunhee before. When Eunhee fully entered the room, she saw Jaejoong intently watching TOP through the glass barrier as he continued to rap the exciting fun beat.

Eunhee just quietly stood there, putting the bag of food on the nearest table she could find. Jaejoong instinctively looked around the room and saw Eunhee who waved at the moment their eyes met. Jaejoong grinned at her but immediately focused back on TOP.

As soon as TOP was done, Jaejoong gave him feedbacks to make the song better. After that, he finally turned to Eunhee and wrapped his arms around her.

“Hi baby! I’m glad you can come!” Jaejoong happily greeted Eunhee as he hugged her tighter, swaying her a little to the sides. Eunhee can only giggle and hug back.

“Of course! And I finished early! Oppa! I brought food for us and for them.” Eunhee replied, leaning away from Jaejoong so she can see his face.

“Really?” Jaejoong exclaimed and turned his head to the table where the two paper bags were put.

“Yeah, cupcakes!” Eunhee cheerfully chimed, but instead of her boyfriend another guy replied to her.

“Really cupcakes? I want some!” It was TOP who replied to her. Eunhee pulled away from Jaejoong and waved enthusiastically at TOP who just went out from the recording cubicle.

“Annyeong Seunghyun oppa! How have you been?” Eunhee greeted and walked towards the guy, who opened his arms for her. Eunhee simply smiled and tightly hugged him until Jaejoong cleared his throat, making the two laughed. And so they pulled away and Eunhee walked back to Jaejoong’s side while TOP went over the paper bags and pulled out the box of cupcakes. He then called everyone in the room and asked them to get some for themselves. Eunhee also took 2 for herself and Jaejoong.

“Here.” Eunhee peeled the bottom wrapper and fed Jaejoong. Jaejoong took the bite gleefully. Eunhee smiled as he looked like little boy, enjoying his sweets. She then wiped the remaining frosting on the side of his lips and the thumb she used. Jaejoong adored her secretly, guiding her hand to make her feed herself.

The two were unware of the amount of eyes watching them in both adoration and envy. Their sweetness was uncanny. It wasn’t forced or trying hard. It was just something so natural. It was a sign of their affection and love for each other, something they cannot resist exposing to each other.

Feeling their stares, Eunhee finally turned her head to their small audience. She shyly looked back to Jaejoong with a bright tint of red on her cheeks. Jaejoong cannot help but chuckle in embarrassment. He then waved his hand to his staff and asked them to put their attention elsewhere.

The couple shyly continued eating their little snack, exchanging small chats and sweet gestures towards each other. They were still quite conscious of the every now and then short glances given to them but they just cannot stop expressing their affection to each other.

After their little snack, Jaejoong and TOP went over the recording again. Eunhee was seated beside Jaejoong as she watched and listened to TOP in amazement, her feet tapping with the beat, her head slightly swaying while her hand was laced with Jaejoong’s. Jaejoong glanced down at her and cannot help but grin upon seeing her enthusiastic self. Soon enough the recording was over. Jaejoong gave TOP few more tips and praise for his hard work.

“So we will continue again tomorrow. Go affirm your next schedule to your manager.” Jaejoong exclaimed with a soft smile. He was now standing face to face with TOP while Eunhee was a few steps behind him.

“Yes boss!” TOP answered back and saluted in a playfully manner. He then turned to Eunhee and waved at him.

“Let’s hang out soon okay? Oppa misses you!” TOP exclaimed with a wide grin, purposely giving Jaejoong a witty glance, making the older guy roll his eyes.

“Sure oppa!” Eunhee cheerfully answered back. Jaejoong sighed, taking TOP’s attention. The younger guy then leaned towards Jaejoong and whispered.

“Oh come on hyung, no need to react that way. You’ll push through with your plan later right? I’m sure she’ll say yes.” TOP eye smiled his hyung who nodded his head. Eunhee confusedly eyed the two men but simply let it go.

“Bye Eunhee ah!” TOP finally left the room, leaving the couple on their own.

For a moment there was a quiet moment between the two until Jaejoong finished checking his phone. He then turned to Eunhee whose face immediately brightened up upon meeting his gaze. Jaejoong took a deep breath before offering his hand. ‘This is it.’ He mentally told himself.

“Eunhee-ah, can you come with me to the music store downstairs, I’m going to check the sales.” Jaejoong asked with a soft smile, his hand waiting for hers. Eunhee simply nodded with a soft smile, taking his hand and holding it firmly.

The couple headed to the music store hand in hand, a few employees turning their heads upon seeing the couple, some even politely greeted them. It has been a normal sight to see Eunhee in the company already. She would always pay Jaejoong a visit whenever he gets too busy. It was a simple effort but it was a great one as it made their relationship more stable.

Noticing him, yet again taking a deep breath, Eunhee glanced up to Jaejoong with a curious gaze. She tightened her hold onto him which made him look down on her.

“What’s wrong oppa?” Eunhee asked with a small smile. Jaejoong returned the same smile, shaking his head.

“Nothing.” Jaejoong replied. Though in doubt, Eunhee decided to let it go with a shrug.

Soon enough the couple arrived the ground floor and the music store. Jaejoong headed to the cashier and started to discuss the sales with him. Eunhee on the other hand left Jaejoong’s side and wandered around the music store, unknown that her partner was actually looking after her.

Eunhee’s eyes glittered as she scanned through the huge amount of albums inside the said shop. She felt proud, knowing that Jaejoong was responsible in helping these artists produce their own music. Suddenly a certain album caught her eye. It was positioned by the right side most part of the shop. It was separated from the racks of other albums. The white octagon album with gold linings stood alone on a glass table, beside it was a cd player and a pair of headphone. As curiosity took over her, Eunhee walked towards the said album as if it was drawing her in. Her eyes widened upon seeing the title and the singer of the album.

Album Title: Tied by Fate

By: Kim Jaejoong

She looked around in search of Jaejoong but he was no longer there. Turning back to the album, she traced the album cover before proceeding on, wearing the earphones. She pressed the play button and instantly a beautiful melody played. She smiled hearing Jaejoong’s beautiful voice, she knew that voice well enough. It was the same voice telling her goodnight every night and the same voice greeting her good mornings.

She then grabbed the lyric book and read as she listened, understanding and feeling the ongoing song.

The first song was entitled “Ridiculous”, Eunhee cannot help but chuckle as she listened and read the lyrics of the song. She knew Jaejoong was talking about their first encounter and the fact that him, an 18 year old guy was arranged into marriage to a 10 year old girl as she was before.

The next song was “Dazed”, through the song Jaejoong explained his experience with her when they danced during Hanuel’s 16th birthday party. The feeling he got during that time and the fact that he was indeed left dazed.

As she continued to listen, her heart beat only increased, her eyes starting to well up upon hearing the sincere words and of course the effort of turning everything into songs.

Track 3 and 4 were entitled “One Look” and “18”… The first song described how he was captivated by her dazzling eyes and how honest they were. He admitted that it was his favourite. The latter song was about the first time they met earlier this year—from the time Hanuel was teasing him and how the girl was in a hurry to meet her best friend up to his reaction of seeing her again.

“7 minutes” was not only the game they first played together but was also the reason for their first kiss. It wasn’t the ideal first kiss especially for Eunhee but Jaejoong cannot deny that it was the first step for changing his heart which continued to the next song—“Change of Heart”. After his change of heart, their relationship led to the 7th song “Try”. It was finally the moment where they began to acting like a couple, giving one another the chance to get to know each other.

The 8th song was entitled “05-22” it was the date where they began being a couple. The date where they officially became a couple, the day they said I love you’s. The first day, they really began opening up to each other, no more secrets just pure love and passion for each other. The song was serene and calming yet she cannot stop her heart from beating too fast. Listening to such song made her eyes finally tear up.

The 9th song was named “Bogoshipo”. Jaejoong talked about how he was whenever she wasn’t by his side, the longing he felt whenever he cannot see and talk to her. She was utterly touched with the ongoing music, compare to the earlier songs, this song must have had the most heartfelt melody.

Finally the last song… The music on the head phone stopped, confusing Eunhee, making her look around. All of a sudden another song she never heard before finally played from the speaker/stereo of the shop, she was sure it was Jaejoong’s voice yet again. She wiped her tears away, looking furiously around, searching for Jaejoong. All she can see were unfamiliar people, gathering around the shop, watching her through the glass walls. Eunhee didn’t know what to do, she just diverted her attention to the lyric book and turned to the final page where she found a three stone infinity diamond engagement ring. Eunhee was speechless, they were a lot of thoughts running so fast inside her head that she cannot even distinguish what they are already. All she understood was she was feeling great and overly happy and the reason for that was no other than Kim Jaejoong. Eunhee peeled the ring off the lyric book and saw the word “Jaejoong’s” engraved on it. She stared at it for the whole minute, not believing what she was seeing, she was cupping to lessen the sound of her cries. The music stopped and it was replaced by Jaejoong’s real voice, he continued to sing the song until he reached her.

“Will you be my forever? Well if that was okay with you. Is it okay that you’ll be officially mine?” Eunhee felt a warm breath near her cheeks. She knew exactly who it was. She hurriedly turned and met his piercing gaze. She nodded her head without any doubts, pursing her lips as she waited for his reply.

“I’m glad.” Jaejoong exclaimed with a wide grin. He then passed her the bouquet of her favourite flowers that he was holding and took the ring from her. Slowly he kneeled down, holding onto Eunhee’s left hand. Eunhee wanted to pull him up, telling him that he doesn’t have to but the guy insisted.

“I know we’re already engaged but this time it wasn’t WK Corporation asking for your hand as a representative of Avior Corporation. This time it’s Kim Jaejoong asking for your hand, Lee Eunhee. Not because we were forced into this, but because I really love you.” Jaejoong exclaimed as he rubbed her hand with his thumb. He kissed it before slipping in the ring on her ring finger. He kissed it yet again before standing up again. Eunhee immediately wrapped her arms around him, hugging him really tightly, sobbing on his chest.

“Oppa, are you sure? Isn’t it too fast?” Eunhee muttered all her insecurities. Their relationship was still new. They’ve only been officially together for 6 months.

“Do you doubt our love baby?” Jaejoong asked, lifting a brow at her as he pushed her a little. Eunhee immediately shook her head and hugged him possessively again.

“No of course not.”

“Look, even if I don’t propose you’re mine. I’m doing this because I love you. I want to assure you that I really need you in my life, not just because of our companies but because I’m really lost without you.” Jaejoong continued, caressing her head and kissing it lovingly.

“I love you Jaejoong-oppa!” Eunhee exclaimed pulling away from the hug so that she can kiss his lips. Jaejoong smiled in the kiss, tightening his hold onto her waist.

A round of applause suddenly filled the empty music room. The couple immediately pulled away with the sudden realization that people can actually see her.

“Congratulations! I bet your cheesy proposal will be the talk of the town tomorrow or even later.” TOP exclaimed with an evil grin.

“Now don’t act embarrassed, everyone saw your proposal from the outside and not to mention your overly public display of affection.” Changmin added, acting as if he was about to puke.

“Aishh… Don’t act surprise we all planned this.” Yunho exclaimed, patting Changmin’s shoulder, grinning at his older friend. Jaejoong rolled his eyes on the two who first entered and smiled at the three others.

“Hyung! We should celebrate later!” Junsu happily chimed in.

“We could head there now!” Yoochun added. Jaejoong looked down at Eunhee, as if asking permission. Eunhee happily nodded her head in agreement.

--

Eunhee was now seated on the living room with Ah Yeon by her side, her laptop was resting on her lap.

“OMG! Why am I not there?!” The person on the other side exclaimed.

“Oh come on Hanuel. I know you already knew. Oppa said so.” Eunhee replied as she rolled her eyes.

“Plus you can watch it online. I’m sure a lot of people managed to film the two.” Ah Yeon exclaimed, bumping onto Eunhee’s shoulder, making the girl blush with the memory as well.

“Oh! Oh! I wanna see the ring!” Hanuel squealed and squealed again once Eunhee showed her the ring.

“Omoo!! It’s so pretty!! I’m glad that oppa found the perfect ring for you!” Hanuel exclaimed in delight. Eunhee just grinned happily in reply.

“Where is oppa anyway?” Hanuel asked, moving her head as if she was peeking through Eunhee’s back.

“Oh, the guys are on the backyard, they’re grilling the food. We’ll head there a bit later.” Eunhee replied, for a moment Hanuel kept quiet. In an instant, Ah Yeon and Eunhee knew what it was for.

“Seungri-oppa is doing fine.” Eunhee replied, Hanuel lifted her head with a soft smile, thankful that Eunhee knew exactly how she thinks.

“I’m glad. How about your brother and Haerin?” Hanuel asked.

“Oh, so far my dad has been quiet I bet that was because of my mom, I told you the story right?”

“Yeah, I was still surprised but happy that auntie did that.” Hanuel exclaimed, talking about the event how Mrs. Lee brought Haerin and Taemin together.

“They’ll be here a bit later. Taemin just have to fetch Haerin for a while.” Eunhee added with a wide grin.

“How about Onew and Ah Yeon?” Hanuel said, shifting her gaze to the girl beside Eunhee.

“Oh still the same.” Ah Yeon answered, jokingly yawning.

“As slow as always?” Hanuel exclaimed, lifting a brow on her.

“I told you, it was a choice. We don’t want to rush it!” Ah Yeon defensively exclaimed, making the two other girls laugh.

“It’s been 6 months. Have you even kissed?!” Hanuel asked teasingly. Ah Yeon’s face instantly flushed.

“Of course yes! Of course we did already!” Ah Yeon exclaimed, leaning towards the camera of the laptop. Yet again the two burst into laughter.

“Ah Yeon-ah! Eunhee-ah! Dinner’s ready!” Onew peeped inside and called the girls. Ah Yeon froze seeing her boyfriend standing by the door, hoping that he didn’t see how she reacted. Eunhee did the same, but Hanuel only laughed louder.

“We-we’ll be there!” Ah Yeon answered, stuttering a little, making Eunhee laugh along with Hanuel. Onew confusedly looked at his girlfriend but immediately pushed it aside with a shrug.

“Anyway! We’ll go now. Tell Jiyong-oppa to be better alright? I’ll visit you soon!” Eunhee exclaimed, blowing her best friend some kisses before shutting her laptop.

But before the two girls could even reach the door towards the backyard the doorbell rang. Hearing such, Eunhee turned and ran towards the front door. She grinned seeing the newcomer, instantly she wrapped her arms around him.

“Taemin-oppa!” She greeting, tightening her hold.

“I’m so happy for you my dear sister.” Taemin whispered, kissing the top of her head, Eunhee on the other hand buried her face onto his chest.

“Eunhee-ah! Congratulations.” Haerin greeted with a warm smile. Ever since the two got together again, Taemin and Haerin have been inseparable. Somehow, Taemin’s father has kept his silence and didn’t bug his son anymore about his desire to make his son date Son Naeun. Eunhee leaned away from Taemin and greeted the girl, not letting go of her brother just yet.

“I just hope he’ll mark his word or else…” Taemin trailed off.

“He’s so sincere oppa! Don’t worry about it.” Eunhee exclaimed with a soft smile.

“I mark my words… Don’t worry.” A voice from her back was heard. Eunhee turned to the owner of the voice and grinned at him.

“Good.” Taemin replied with a smirk. For a moment the two guys had a little conversation with their eyes, leaving the two girls shrugging.

“Anyway, let’s go eat. Shall we?” Jaejoong exclaimed and peeled Eunhee away from Taemin, wrapping his arms around her. Eunhee pecked his cheek and happily followed him.

Taemin and Haerin gave each other a look of approval, hoping that someday they’ll be able to have the same commitment as the two—claiming each other in public.

--

The dinner ended really well, they have been able to celebrate Jaejoong’s successful proposal and were able to catch up with each other as well. Jaejoong was now sending his last batch of visitors to the door.

“Thank you for your help guys. I won’t be able to do it without you.” Jaejoong exclaimed as he man hugged each other his four best buddies.

“Hyung, you’ll be able to finish those songs even without us.” Junsu replied with a grin.

“But still…”

“We get it Jae! You’re welcome. We all know we have each other’s back right?” Yunho exclaimed, patting Jaejoong’s back. Jaejoong smiled gratefully at them one last time and finally closed the door.

Jaejoong walked back inside with a huge grin on his face. He really had a great day and the reason for it was the woman standing by the kitchen, the one who’s currently busy washing the dishes. She was really precious to him. She may be unaware of it but Jaejoong learned a lot from her. She changed her and it was for the better good. He was happier, more grateful and enthusiastic because of her. Every day he looked forwards to tomorrow knowing that she will still be there, he was always looking forwards to spend more time and memories with her. All throughout the six months they’ve been officially together a lot of things happened and each time they just learned more about each other, giving them more reason to love the other. Birthday, dates, simple arguments, small fights, lovely conversations, intimate moments together… all of that were treasured.

Jaejoong finally headed towards her, wrapping his strong arms around her small waist. He then buried his face onto her neck, giving her sweet wet kisses, making the girl shudder a little.

“Oppa…” Eunhee exclaimed, holding herself back, preventing it sound like a moan.

“Baby, leave that behind. The maid will come tomorrow. She can do the cleaning, for now let’s head upstairs. I still have a lot of loving to show you.” Jaejoong cooed as he smoothly peeled Eunhee’s hand away from the plates she was holding. Eunhee yet again felt all weak against his smooth and warm touches, she ended up nodding like she was captured by his spell. Jaejoong then turned her towards him and immediately captured her sweet lips. Eunhee smiled feeling his lips against hers. She immediately kissed back, lifting her hand onto his hair. Jaejoong’s hands dropped onto her bottom and effortlessly lifted her up, her legs automatically wrapping around his waist. Without letting go of each other’s lips, Jaejoong carried Eunhee to their bedroom. He then gently laid her down the bed and hovered over her.

“Thank you for saying yes.” Jaejoong finally exclaimed as he pulled away from their intense kissing, leaving Eunhee panting for air.

“Even if you didn’t do that, I’ll still end up marrying you.” Eunhee exclaimed with a grin.

“I know baby but—“

“Don’t worry oppa I understand your intention. Thank you for doing that much of an effort for me. I love you so much!” Eunhee sincerely exclaimed as she caressed his handsome face.

“And I love you so ing much Eunhee-ah!” Jaejoong answered back, making the younger girl giggled as she caressed his face.

“Baby…” Jaejoong seductively exclaimed as he leaned closer, burying his head onto her neck.

“Yes oppa?” Eunhee replied, releasing a sigh of content once she felt his lips touching her skin. “I shall shower you with my loving now…” He mumbled against her neck, making her shiver a little again.

Jaejoong then kissed his way up to her lips again, at first he kissed her tenderly but as usual their kiss turned into a very passionate one. Jaejoong the outline of her lips, asking for access in which Eunhee immediately gave. Soon enough their tongue danced together as if nothing else matters. All they wanted was to send all their feelings through the kiss they shared.

All through the night the couple did shower each other of the love they felt for each other, unaware that it was the calm before the storm…

--

Finally I managed to update this fic! I'm so sorry for the late update, I have been to busy with my new job. I always ended up being drained by it well not really the work but the commuting and like that... 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. 

Please do leave a comment! :D ^^v I wanna thank everyone who subscribed... hihihihihi.. ^^v, This fic is about to end soon though... 3 more chapters or 4? XD 

Anyway bye!! I really don't know when I can update again! XD Sorry about that! :D 

08-04-14

p.s not proofread