16 | I'll Miss You

Tied by Fate

Chapter 16

Hearing a man’s voice on the background, Eunhee’s brows twitched in annoyance. She has always hated being woke up by unnecessary things. The only thing that is allowed to wake her was her alarm clock which of course she set up herself. Once her sleep was disturbed, she always get very grumpy. In short her mood in the morning depends on how she woke up and indeed this wasn't a nice way to wake her up.

‘Why is it so noisy early in the morning?’ She groaned as she rose up. But once she opened her eyes, her bad mood was forgotten and her jaw dropped upon seeing her surrounding. 

This wasn’t her room, it was the master’s bedroom meaning—Jaejoong’s room. She panickly recalled what happened last night. She was just talking with him, if he has done anything to her she must have woke up right? Crazy thoughts ran wildly in her mind, is it possible to do "it" without remembering anything? She looked down at herself and sighed in relief when she realized that she was still wearing her clothes. Good, nothing happened last night, maybe they just slept beside each other. She mentally slapped herself for thinking too much. She felt ridiculous all of a sudden. Oh the effects Jaejoong has on her.

“This is all your fault, you should have told me as early as you could so that I was able to change their mind!” Jaejoong exclaimed over the phone. He was not pleased and he was beyond angry.

“But you told me not to disturb you over the weekend director Kim.” Jaejoong’s secretary said on the other side of the phone.

“Aiissh! This is an emergency of course you can disturb me with that!? Are you stupid of something? Don't you have common sense?!” Jaejoong shouted at her over the phone.

Eunhee got startled and turned her head towards the bathroom door. Jaejoong just came out with nothing but his black pants on. His hair dripping wet with his towel over his shoulder. On his hand was his phone. Seeing this Eunhee lowered her head, avoiding looking at his overly gorgeous body. She felt hot all of the sudden that she ended up gripping the blanket tightly. She mentally cursed her teenage hormones for kicking in.

Noticing Eunhee, Jaejoong finally ended the call.

“Ah, mianhe, did I wake you up?” Jaejoong gently said as he walked towards his closet, grabbing some clothes and putting it in his luggage.

“Am I too loud? I’m sorry, I didn’t able to control myself, my secretary was so stupid.” Jaejoong said as he yet again went back to his closet just to grab more things.

Eunhee got over his bared chest and was now staring confusedly at him.

“Where are you going?” Eunhee softly said, frowning.

“Ah, yes. I’m sorry. They need me in Japan a sudden problem came out. Seungri's concert will be held next week, everything was going smoothly until the company in charge for making the souvenirs backed out for some unknown reasons.” Jaejoong answered looking back at her. She lowered her head as she wondered more.

“When will you be coming back?” Eunhee muttered, an overwhelming sadness took over her. She will surely miss him; the house will be so empty without him.

Seeing this Jaejoong sat in front of her, he then held her cheeks and made her look at him.

“I will be away for a week. I’ll be back on saturday. Your driver will pick you up later but you will be driving, your lessons will start today. I know you will do well.” Jaejoong gave her some more instructions while she just nodded. Feeling her disappointment, Jaejoong let a smile slip.

“I’ll call you every day I promise.” He said, leaning in. Eunhee stared directly at his eyes, the sincerity was there. She smiled softly and said.

"I'll miss you." Surpisingly she managed to pull the courage to say. Jaejoong smiled upon hearing this, his heart jumping up and down out of joy.

“I’m going to miss you too.” He said, his nose touching hers. His eyes then travelled down her tempting lips. Jaejoong didn’t bother stopping himself anymore, he leaned in and began to kiss her softly. Eunhee was surprised but she immediately responded back knowing that she will only regret it if she push him away, especially it felt oh so good. Jaejoong smiled as he felt her lips moving along with his. He tried to her lips hoping to gain access in which he immediately received. By the second their kiss only got deeper and more passionate. Jaejoong pushed her gently down the bed, hovering over her, his hand caressing her cheek and sides. On the other hand, Eunhee began to close the distance between their bodies by snaking her hands around his neck, pulling him closer. Her hand then began to travel down his bare chest, feeling his beating heart.

Needing the time to breath, Jaejoong pulled away. But his lips never left her, it moved to her collarbones, neck and up to her ear.

“I told you that we will take it slow…” Jaejoong whispered. Feeling the need to see her face, Jaejoong leaned away.

“But the thought of being away from you for a week is just—“ Jaejoong didn’t even finish his words when he felt Eunhee’s lips back on his. Again he smiled, responding happily to her kiss.

They were busy in their own world when Jaejoong’s phone rang yet again. They tried to ignore it and it actually died down eventually, but when it rang yet again Eunhee finally decided to let Jaejoong go.

“It might be important.” Eunhee exclaimed as she tried to catch her breath. Jaejong groaned and headed to the ringing phone, mentally cursing his secretary.

“Great, I will be there as soon as I can. Have you fix the…” Jaejoong talked some more to her secretary, soon enough he found his polo and put it on. When Eunhee saw him struggling with the buttons, she stood up from the bed and did it for him. She also grabbed the necktie lying on the couch beside them and put it on him. When she looked up, Jaejoong was just staring at her. This gesture made Jaejoong's heart melt. He won't mind waking up with this set up everyday. It was too perfect. She gave him a smile and said.

“Do you have time for breakfast? I’ll fix you a sandwich while you fix your luggage here.” Jaejoong simply nodded and mouthed her thanks as he continued to talk to her secretary.

Eunhee hurried downstairs to prepare Jaejoong's food. Hearing the honking car outside she doubled her speed. She pouted when she saw Jaejoong leaving the house with his luggage in hand. She looked down at the plate she was holding and sighed. She was just about to store the sandwich for herself when she felt two strong arms around her waist, hugging her tightly.

“I’m sorry I have to leave now. I’ll eat this on my way to the airport alright?” Jaejoong exclaimed while Eunhee nodded, forcing a smile. Jaejoong sighed turning her towards him.

“It will only be a week.” He said holding her by her shoulders.

“Yeah, I’ll see you soon.” She replied softly.

“Don’t worry I’ll be back soon, I don’t want you to miss me too much.” Jaejoong exclaimed, caressing her head.

Tiptoeing Eunhee reached his cheek and planted a soft kiss. Jaejoong grinned and grabbed her before she can distance herself. He hugged her tightly, kissing her forehead, cheeks, nose and finally her lips. But this time it was just a soft sweet kiss.

"Can you just go with me?" Jaejoong pulled away and pouted. Eunhee cannot help but chuckle at his cuteness.

"You better leave now oppa or you might get late." She exclaimed, trying to peel his arms away from her. Jaejoong only pouted more and sighed.

"Alright. Bye jagiyaaa~! You take care and call me whenever you want." Jaejoong exclaimed, grabbed his sandwich and walked away.

"Take care oppa!" Eunhee waved as he exited the house.

Eunhee smiled contently as she held her excited heart. She closed her eyes hoping that they will be able to keep this kind of relationship.

--

"I cannot do this." Eunhee sighed in defeat as she finally pulled over in front of her university. She slowly turned to her driver with a pout. Her driver chuckled and patted her shoulder. Normally it will only take 15 minutes of drive to reach Eunhee's university but since she was still learning and it was her first time, it took her an hour. Since Eunhee has always been the person who is always conscious with what people think of her, she was disappointed with her first try.

"It was your first time Eunhee-sshi so do not be too hard on yourself. For a first timer you were actually really good." He said. Hearing this Eunhee's face lit up.

"Really?!" She exclaimed while her driver nodded.

"We have a lot of things to practice though but still again for a first timer you're good. I'll pick you up again later and we shall practice more okay? Jaejoong-sshi really wants you to learn." The driver exclaimed as he wrote something on his small notebook as if taking notes of Eunhee's performance. Eunhee sighed yet again and nodded.

"But I still don't get the point of learning this. I have you and he can drive me as well. Oh well, I shall do my best and not disappoint him. Thank you Jinho-sshi. I'll see you later. Thank you so much for being patient and risking your life for teaching me how to drive." Eunhee exclaimed, making her driver laugh at her.

Eunhee jumped off her new car (relieved that she didn't scratch it just yet). As soon as her driver drove away, Hanuel arrived with a familiar Audi though the window was tinted Eunhee knew that it was Seungri's.

Hanuell happily hopped off the said Audi and waved at her best friend. Eunhee didn't know if she will be relief of what Hanuel was showing or worry because she knew that she was just pretending.

"How are you?" Eunhee said as she walked towards the smiling Hanuel.

"I'll be okay." Hanuel exclaimed as she waved at the leaving car.

"I know you will." Eunhee said as she smiled and hooked her arms with Hanuel.

"What did he tell you?" Eunhee asked suspiciously knowing that Seungri must have done something to make Hanuel this better in one night.

"He assured me that everything will be okay. That he will never leave me and will always stay by my side." Hanuel answered as she looked ahead.

"In short everything that Jiyong-oppa cannot give you." Eunhee said, she knew it will hurt Hanuel but Eunhee just want Hanuel to realize the step she was taking. She cannot just fall out of love with Jiyong and fall for another guy just because he can offer what the other cannot.

Hanuel froze as the words she doesn't want to hear escaped from her best friend's mouth. Like an arrow her words pained her beating heart.

"Hanuel, I understand what Seungri-oppa is offering you but please think before you accept it because you might end up hurting him and we both know that he doesn't deserve it." Eunhee said as she pulled Hanuel's arm for her to look at her.

"I know." Hanuel muttered and painted a small smile.

"He knew too... But we will give it a try." Hanuel exclaimed, giving Eunhee an assuring smile.

"Alright. I trust you. Anyway, I heard that there was a problem regarding Seungri's concert huh?" Eunhee changed the topic which actually made Hanuel happy.

"Oh yeah. So Jaejoong-oppa left you?" Hanuel teasingly beamed while Eunhee just rolled her eyes.

"He will be back soon." Eunhee smiled as she tried to just focus on Jaejoong's return.

"Aiishh! You're so in love I hate you." Hanuel pushed her best friend playfully to which the other girl laughed at.

Yes, Eunhee was in love. She was hoping that Jaejoong was feeling the same way. She felt love but she somehow wants assurance just like any other girls. Before she gives her heart fully. She wanted to hear those three magical words. She never said it to him yet because somehow she was hoping for him to say it first and there's also the fact that if she would say it Jaejoong will just reject her or feel awkward about it. It will be the key to her flowing feelings for him. Once she hears him say it there will be no stopping for the love she felt for him.

"Ah! Is that Ah Yeon?" Eunhee pointed at the girl who was walking on the other side of the road and apparently in daze.

"Yeah." Hanuel nodded, pulling Eunhee along with her. They crossed the road and tackled the distracted Ah Yeon.

"Hey! What's up?" Hanuel said in english. Ah Yeon frowned at her as if not understanding anything.

"Are you alright? You look like a walking corpse." Eunhee said worriedly as she checked on Ah Yeon's temperature.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't able to sleep properly last night." Ah Yeon finally been able to say. After talking, she let go of a huge sigh and her eyes dropping on the floor as she walked.

"Why? Thinking of something? Oh! Where's Onew by the way? I want to ask him about one of our project." Eunhee asked naively not knowing that, the person mentioned was the reason why Ah Yeon wasn't able to sleep the night before. Once Eunhee said Onew's name, Hanuel and Eunhee immediately noticed the change on Ah Yeon's face. They exchanged looks and agreed on interrogating the girl.

"Soooo what happened between you and Onew?" Hanuel teasingly smirked as she bumped onto Ah Yeon's shoulder. She wiggled her brows still with the annoying smirked.

"Ha?! No-nothing..." Ah Yeon stuttered, backing away.

"Oh! That's definitely not 'nothing'. Spill it Jung Ah Yeon!" Hanuel exclaimed as she playfully pushed Ah Yeon.

"Nothing!" Ah Yeon exclaimed defensively.

"Well, even I won't let you go until you spill it." Eunhee said as she stared at the girl who was now frowning.

"Alright fine! Let's go to the cafeteria so we can talk privately. I actually want to consult you about it too but I guess you got me first." Ah Yeon admitted in defeat. The two other girls high-fived and followed Ah Yeon's lead.

Since they came to school earlier than usual, the three girls still have an hour to talk. They settled in a table on the far east of the cafeteria where they can have their own quiet time. As soon as they sat, Hanuel immediately opened the conversation, well typical Hanuel.

"So what happened? Did it happen last night?" Hanuel exclaimed, leaning towards Ah Yeon who was sitting across her.

"Well yeah because apparently we were still okay in the airport." Ah Yeon slowly said, her eyes not leaving the empty table.

"Was is something bad?" Eunhee asked in concern. She reached out for Ah Yeon's hand and caressed it lightly.

"Well not really bad. He asked me something that bothered me so much. I don't even understand his intention." Ah Yeon said with a frown. The two other girls just stared at her, waiting for her to continue on.

"Alright, coming from the airport, Onew sent me home. We were having a normal conversation like always. But when I'm about to leave his car, he suddenly asked a surprising question." Ah Yeon said, sighing by the end of the sentence.

Hanuel smiled secretly as she already know what the question may be about. She was indeed correct when she heard Ah Yeon's next set of words.

"Do you like Key? Because apparently he likes you." Ah Yeon exclaimed, she lowered her head as she felt a sudden sting in her heart again, just like what she felt the night before. Why would Onew ask that? And why does it hurt when he asked that?

The two of them has been together since they were young but never did the two experience having someone to like or having someone to like them. Unknown to them, the reason for that was because everybody around them sees them as an item. It was so hard for anyone who like them to enter Onew or Ah Yeon's life because the other was always around. Even if people try to approach them and send their liking for any of the two, they will always just give up knowing that they cannot surpass the care and affection Ah Yeon and Onew has for each other. In everyone's eyes aside from them-- Onew and Ah Yeon are a couple. They may not be all that physical with each other but in one glimpse they share a stranger will know that they share something special.

"What did you answer him then?" Eunhee asked, a small comforting smile on her lips.

"I said, I like Key. He's a good friend. And I denied that Key likes me. Well I really don't know, does he like me? Onew just frowned at me a little. He shook his head and smiled the way I've never seen him before." Ah Yeon asked, a small frown on her face. The two cannot help but laugh at her cute reaction. She was so clueless.

"Wae?! Stop laughing! I really am confused! I don't know what to think anymore!" Ah Yeon exclaimed, hitting the two girls in front of her.

"Alright, Key obviously like you. Isn't it too obvious? I don't think you're that naive Ah Yeon-ah." Hanuel finally said as she was able to stop herself from laughing.

"Honestly! I really don't know. I never had any guy like me before. Sometimes I even wonder if there's something wrong with me." Ah Yeon pouted, shaking her head.

"Well, there's nothing wrong with you, don't worry. It's just that..." Hanuel said but only stopped midway, leaving Ah Yeon hanging.

"It's just that?" Ah Yeon asked but Hanuel didn't continue what she was saying. Instead she just smirked.

"You'll find out soon enough because I feel like it's bound to be found out soon." Hanuel replied, which made Ah Yeon confuse more than she already was.

"Just a question though, if Key confess to you Ah Yeon-ah, what will you do?" Eunhee asked, her eyes beaming with curiosity. Ah Yeon was taken aback by the question but soon enough she answered.

"I guess, we can give it a try. Key is not bad at all." Ah Yeon seriously, thinking so deeply of the possible circumtances.

"Oh really. We'll see about that. Anyway, I should go a head now. I still have to meet the guys and talk to them about our upcoming performance." Hanuel gathered her things and went ahead. The two other girls just wave her goodbye. After a few more minutes they too headed to their first class where they saw Onew sitting too quietly on his chair.

"Onew-ah!" Eunhee cheerfully greeted as she sat beside Ah Yeon's chair which was in front of Onew's.  

"Eunhee-ah! You look as blooming as ever." Onew beamed as she smiled hugely at Eunhee. Eunhee blushed a little with his statement and laughed. Watching this scene in front of her, Ah Yeon suddenly felt irritated. Then, a picture of Onew kissing Eunhee's hand flashed through her mind.

"I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in here."

Ah Yeon held her chest as the uncomfortable feeling strengthened. She closed her eyes as she can no longer watch Onew talking happily with Eunhee while here she was, being ignored. He hasn't greeted her yet, can't he see her? He's always the one to greet first then why isn't he greeting her yet? A thousand of thoughts flooded Ah Yeon's mind. Finally she decided to just step out of the room.

"Ah Yeon-ah!! Where are you going? Class is about to start!" Eunhee shouted after her but she ignored it. She went to the toilet and stayed there for a while to calm the peculiar feeling she has. She cannot understand a thing on what was going on. Then again, she questioned, why isn't Onew following her? Normally Onew will be able to figure out that she wasn't feeling right, by now he should be following her already. Where is he? Then she suddenly felt empty. She wanted Onew to notice. Where is he? Why is he acting so distant?

Then a tear fell, followed by another and another in no time she was crying.

"Asking some weird questions and now ignoring me. Onew pabo!" Ah Yeon exclaimed as wiped her tears away, she finally stood up from  her squatting position and fixed herself. She took out some repeated deep breath sigh and face the mirror where she fixed her messed up make-up.

"Why are you being like this?" Ah Yeon asked herself. She slapped both of her cheeks and finally exited the toilet when a certain guy was leaning on the wall beside the door, waiting for her.

"Feeling better?" The sudden familiar voice shocked her. She jumped out of surprised before turning to the owner of the voice.

"Huh?"

"I saw you walking towards the toilet with such an ugly face so yeah I got curious I guess?" He exclaimed, with an annoying grin.

"Shut up Key." Ah Yeon mumbled under her breath as she passed by him.

"But seriously, what's wrong?" Key grabbed  Ah Yeon by the wrist. Ah Yeon tore her wrist away from him. She doesn't want to talk about it well if Key is not the first person she wanted to talk to about it. It's Onew. Onew is always the first one. 

"It's nothing. Don't worry it has nothing to do with you." Ah Yeon continued on walking without even giving Key a glance. Key watched her as she leaves, his chest tightening by the second. 

"Fine." He exclaimed as he too headed to his own room. 

Onew didn't mean to ignore Ah Yeon, not at all but he feels like it was something necessary for him to do. Last night, Ah Yeon's answer bothered him. He then decided that maybe the two of them needs some space, for them to realize how significant the other truly is. He knew, she got upset but maybe he really wanted for her to feel that way. Onew sighed as he can no longer resist not following Ah Yeon. He excused himself from Eunhee and went towards the toilet. He knew Ah Yeon well enough to know that. When he was on his way, he saw the interaction between Ah Yeon and Key, somehow this made him smile. He hid on the corner and waited for Ah Yeon's arrival. 

"Hey! Where did you go?" Onew asked as normal as possible. 

"I just went to the toilet.Is the professor there already?" Ah Yeon answered back plainly, her eyes avoiding Onew's gaze. 

"Well, not yet. But I think we should get back now coz she might arrive very soon." Onew said as he led the way. Ah Yeon simply nodded and followed the guy, her eyes not leaving his back. 

"We really should talk soon. But I don't know what to say... I don't even know what I feel."

--

"Sorry I cannot watch you today, since my dad needed me." Taemin exclaimed as he Haerin's hair.

"No it's okay. I understand." Haerin smiled as she pinched his nose. Taemin chuckled at the playfulness of his girlfriend, he then leaned in and nuzzled her nose with his.

"Call me as soon as your performance is over okay? I might be able to fetch you." Taemin whispered, staring directly at Haerin's eyes. Haerin felt like melting on the spot, the way he looked at her and the super close distance between them are making her heart beat so fast.

"No need to fetch me, I know you will be tired after your meeting with your dad." Haerin answered, holding Taemin's cheeks, preventing him to come closer.

"It's just dinner Haerin." Taemin laughed, as if a dinner will make him tired.

"But I do know that you're always gettng stress after meeting with him. So that's almost the same." Haerin made a face and flicked Taemin's forehead.

"Whatever, I'm still gonna fetch you later." Taemin stucked his tongue out and peck her on the lips. Instantly this gesture made the girl in front of him blush madly.

"Aish. What am I suppose to do with you." Haerin smiled, pinching his nose again. She knew she won't win against him. So she just let him be with his decision of fetching her.

"Alright! Go down now, your giant friend is looking for you." Taemin exclaimed when he saw Chanyeol walking outside Cassies as if looking for someone.

"Alright, you be careful with your driving okay? I'll call you later." Haerin answered, kissing him on the cheek. Taemin smiled contently as he watched Haerin hop off the car.

Haerin waved happliy as she watched her boyfriend drive off. With a content smile she turned to the frowning Chanyeol. Haerin tilted her head, confusedly looking at her friend. SHe just then shrugged and walked a head of him.

"So you're just going to ignore all the warning we told you before?" Chanyeol exclaimed, not moving an inch. Haerin turned to him to only see his back,

"I'm not ignoring it. I juts choose fight it." Haerin answered back sternly. She sighed and turned her back on him.

"What's so good about him huh? Tell me! What's so good about him that in one dance he was able to sweep you off your feet while me who know you ever since we were young wasn't even given the chance!" Chanyeol grabbed her by the shoulders and stared down at her. Haerin froze on his action. They had a little staring game until Haerin managed to gather the strength to answer back.

"Some feelings are not mend to be forced. I cannot love you Chanyeol-ah. I don't want to give you false hope that was why I didn't give you a chance." Haerin answered, she knew he will be hurt with her words but she rather hurt him than lie to him.

"He will hurt you. This relationship will hurt you! Choosing me will me much easier, you will be much secure with me." Chanyeol added, his words sounding like a plea.

"I know choosing you will be much easier but Chanyeol-ah, can't you see that I'm foolishly in love with him that I am willing to choose a difficult path with him rather a much secure choice with you. I'll only be playing with your heart if I choose you. I care for you Chanyeol-ah, that's why I don't want to keep you hanging. I know you will fine a better girl than me." Haerin said slowly, giving Chanyeol a soft smile by the end of her sentence.

"I'm afraid for you Haerin-ah. The Lees can be scary." Chanyeol exclaimed, fear and concern were apparent in his eyes.

"I am too. But I want to give it a try, knowing that I will only regret it if I won't." Haerin said. Chanyeol sighed as he can see the determination on Haerin's eyes.

"You're always as stubborn as ever. I cannot understand most of your choices as well." Chanyeol exlciamed as he finally smiled. He ruffled her hair and put an arm around her shoulders.

"Come on, let's go inside. We're about to start performing. You still have to tune your guitar." Chanyeol said as he finally led Haerin inside.

--

"I'll be heading to Japan now. We still have a lot of things to fix for the concert. A lot of rehearsals so I apologize in advance if I sometimes forget to call you okay? But I will try my best." Seungri exclaimed on the other side of the phone. Hanuel smiled as she can already imagine his charming face.

"I know, I understand. Here's an idea." Hanuel exclaimed, her lips curved into a small sweet smile.

"mhmm?"

"I'll come and watch your concert!" Hanuel happily said which immediately sent Seungri to the moon. His ears clapping happily if that's even possible.

"Really?! You'll do that?" Seungri asked ecstatically.

"Yeah! Of course I will. Remember I'm your number 1 fan." Hanuel exclaimed as she remembered the time she first said that to him that was during Seungri's first concert and he was so nervous that day.

"Aww... Alright. I'll see you soon then. You take care of yourself for a while. I'll ask Eunhee to watch over you." Seungri exclaimed to which Hanuel said yes too.

"Please don't do anything stupid Hannie." This time in a more serious tone, Seungri pleaded her. Hanuel felt touched with his concern, she nodded even though it was useless because he cannot see it.

"I won't. I promise you. Because I know you will be there for me." Hanuel said, a soft smile plastered on her lips as a picture of Seungri appeared in her mind. It may appear that Hanuel was just using him but truly, Hanuel needed him. if it wasn't for him she might have done stupid things already. She never pretends when she is with Seungri. No one in this world can understand her right now that Seungri and she was grateful for that.

The two said their goodbyes and hanged up on each other. Hanuel headed to the bathroom and took a bath, when she was done with that she proceeded to her walk-in closet where she accidentally opened the drawer where she kept the gifts Jiyong gave her. She slowly took out the box and saw the wing pavement bracelet and necklace. She wanted to throw them away but something within her keeps on opposing the idea. She let of a huge sigh as she wiped the forming tears away. She hid the box on the bottom of the drawer and continued on dressing herself to sleep.

The day before, after fetching Hanuel from the airport, Seungri took her for a drive. They went around the outskirt of Seoul, eating around and enjoying their own private time. Hanuel was very much happy that Seungri was acting as if nothing was wrong. He never talked about what happened in the island, he never questioned what she felt. He just went on and did his best to make Hanuel not think about what happened. But when they stopped by the Han river and watched the sunset that was when Hanuel didn't able to stop herself and started to cry her heart out. She can no longer supress it. Of course Seungri was there to comfort him as soon as he saw her first tear, he immediately pulled her into a warm hug. Hanuel was surprised by it but she let him be because at that very moment she knew she needed him. She needed a shoulder to lean on and a person who will assure her that everything will be soon okay. It maybe hard but she believe everything will be okay.

Hanuel can still hear Seungri's words from the night before.

"Cry, cry until you can no longer feel the pain. Cry until your tears run dry. Cry until you can finally stand up and say you're ready. Because after this I will make sure that you won't feel this way ever again. Stay by my side and I'll protect you. I will never leave, I will never leave you alone."

"I will love you the way he can never do..."

That is why Hanuel decided to give him the chance. Those words are so sincere, so real, no pretention no doubts and that's what she needs right now-- assurance.

She believed Jiyong loves her but he can never give her the assurance that she needs while Seungri can... Did she make the right decision? She doesn't know.

--

10 pm, Eunhee laid on her stomach above her bed as she stared at her phone. She was debating whether to call him or not.

"No, he has to call first. I don't want him to tease me for being too clingy." Eunhee made a face as she grabbed her phone and twirled it in her hand. Just then, her phone started ringing, she almost dropped it in surprise. Holding her chest and the phone on the other Eunhee looked at the caller, immediately a smile formed on her lips.

"Calling... My Hubby Jae <3 ." It wasn't her who put that name on, it was actually Jaejoong when he once played with her phone. She wanted to change it back to Kim Jaejoong but Jaejoong just keeps on changing it and so she grew tired of it and just decided it keep it that way.

"Yoboseoyo~! Jagiyaaaa~!" Jaejoong greeted which made Eunhee instantly blush.

"Yeah oppa~!" Eunhee said in a small voice.

"You mis me already?" Jaejoong asked playfully, grinning as he waited for her answer.

"Not really." Eunhee answered, knowing that Jaejoong was already pouting after hearing that.

"Don't deny it, I know you do.I bet you were waiting for my call the whole day!" Jaejoong caught Eunhee red handed.

"A-- a--aniya!"

"Stuttering... hmm... I guess I was right. I'm sorry if I made you wait. I was so busy, I have to fix and change a lot of stuffs. And I think I won't be able to come back this coming weekend." Jaejoong said, making Eunhee upset a bit.

"Ah. I see. I understand." Eunhee said, disappointment was obvious in her voice.

"I'm sorry. I cannot help it. If only I can I will go home from here to there everyday." Jaejoong replied as he felt guilty, hearing Eunhee's sad voice.

"It's okay. It's just that, the house feel so empty without you. I'm all alone here. We don't even have maids to accompany me." Eunhee exclaimed as her fingers randomly draw figured on her sheets.

"I'll ask Hanuel to sleepover, how about that?" Jaejoong suggested in which Eunhee agreed to.

"Don't overwork yourself too much okay? Get some sleep and eat properly." Eunhee reminded with a sigh.

"Hey, stop making those sighs I will really go home there right now if you keep on doing that. You're making me feel guilty." Jaejoong exclaimed, making Eunhee laugh. She then sighed more.

"Feeling guiltier?" Eunhee asked.

"Yeah."

"Good, come back home now."

"You said you understand and now you're asking me home. Make up you mind woman!" Jaejoong comically exclaimed.

"I'm just joking. I really understand."

"Just say it." Jaejoong said with a smirked, confusing the girl on the other line.

"Say what?" Eunhee asked with a small frown on her face.

"Say that you miss me." Jaejoong said, the way he said it was so tempting that Eunhee cannot help but blush.

"Come on, just say it." Jaejoong asked again like a kid asking for candies. There was silence over the line for a while.

"Oi! Are you sti--" Jaejoong was cut off when she finally replied... "I miss you." It was fast but he caught it. He grinned happily and rolled over his bed as his hear flatters out of joy.

"Yaaaaah~! I miss you too jagiya!!" Jaejoong happily exclaimed, making Eunhee to blush some more.

"Oppa! It's getting late now! You should go to sleep. I know you still have to work early tomorrow." Eunhee tried to change the topic in which she succeeded.

"Alright then. Good night! Sweet dreams! I'll call again tomorrow so watch your phone. I'll hunt you down if you won't answer." Jaejoong threatened which made Eunhee laugh.

"Alright good night! Take care oppa!" Eunhee said sweetly before she hanged up the phone, didn't able to get Jaejoong's last words.

"Take care, love."

--

OMG! Jaejoong is such a sweetheart~! lalalala~!
I'm so sorry if my update took a while, I had a lot of things to do and worry.
But I'm all better now. I was suppose to put myself in hiatus for 2-3 months but guess what
I had a new laptop so I think I can continue on with my writing~! hehehehe!

Thank you for the new subscribers~! I hope to see more comments though~! *sigh*
Anyway! Comments are highly appreciated so yeaaaah~!

New characters will come out soon! Teheee~! don't hate me for it! And about TOP, he will reappear soon! *wink*

p.s not proofread as usual. Too lazy la~!

Yui dea~!
03-05-14