23 | The Unamused Kim Jaejoong

Tied by Fate

Chapter 23
An Unamused Kim Jaejoong in an Amusement Park

Their last class just ended and so with excited cheers, the students hurried and packed up their things. It was weekend the next day, no wonder they were all excited, among these students were Eunhee, Ah Yeon and Onew. 

"You can bring Jaejoong-sshi if you want." Onew said as he put his last notebook in his bag. 

"Really?!" Eunhee exclaimed with a huge grin.

"Well if he wants to. Hanuel just messaged me and asked if she could bring Seungri along, then your brother asked the same thing. He will be bringing Haerin too." Ah Yeon replied with a smile. Eunhee thought a little and nodded her head. She will try, she wasn't sure if Jaejoong will be busy for the next day. But she was really wishing for him to come along. Since she doesn't want to feel out of place, all of her friends were in pair. 

That day, Onew invited them to the opening of a newly built amusement park around Seoul. Since one of the restaurant inside was theirs, he was given free tickets which he willingly gave away to his friends. 

After the short discussion, the three finally exited their room and headed outside their building. But on their way, a small crowd blocked the main entrance, mostly were girls. The three looked at each other in confusion, they shrugged it off and gently squeezed themselves out. 

"Ah." Eunhee exclaimed and fixed herself. As soon as she escaped the crowd, she finally understood the reason for it. TOP and Jaejoong were leaning on their cars, patiently waiting. Eunhee rolled her eyes and approached Jaejoong with a dull face. 

As soon as Jaejoong spotted her, he made his way to her and immediately wrapped his arms around her. 

"Surprise!!" He said with a grin but Eunhee only rolled her eyes, making Jaejoong pout. "Aww... Don't you miss me love?" He said sulkingly, kissing her temples in the process.

"I miss you but oppa I told you before to never go out of your car if you plan to pick me up. You're aware how much attention you gain, today you even brought that guy!" Eunhee exclaimed with a sigh, pointing at the waving TOP.

"Well it's not my fault that I'm irresistable." Jaejoong exclaimed as he looked back at the small crowd of girls and gave his gorgeous smile to them. 

"Hi TOP-sshi, Jaejoong-sshi!" Ah Yeon waved casually at them, making the other girls raised their brow. 

"Oh, hi Ah Yeon-sshi. We'll go out for dinner, you wanna join us with your boyfriend? We're going to meet Hanuel and the others as well." TOP exclaimed as Ah Yeon approached him with Onew tailing her. 

"What's the occassion?" Onew asked curiously, lazily putting his arm around Ah Yeon's shoulder. 

"Nothing, it's friday. After dinner, we plan to watch Asterisk at Cassies and get some drinks." TOP said with a soft smile. The couple in front of him nodded and told him asked him the location of the restaurant.

"So we'll just meet you there?" Onew exclaimed, receiving a nod from TOP. 

"Hey, lovebirds I invited the two. I know you don't mind." TOP said but was obviously ignored by the two as Jaejoong continued to tease his girlfriend. TOP shrugged and return his attention to the couple. 

"We'll see you there later." TOP said and waved. Ah Yeon and Onew wanted to bid good bye to Eunhee but Jaejoong was keeping her busy with his ridiculous remarks.

Eunhee was about to enter Jaejoong's car when he pulled her arm, making her face land on his toned chest. "Just admit it you're jealous with all these girls staring at my gorgeous face and body." Jaejoong whispered to Eunhee's ears with a smirk. Eunhee looked up to him, while making faces though her cheeks were still tinted red. 

"You're so cute." Jaejoong grinned at her and kissed her forehead. Eunhee can even hear the girls around, squealing with their current sight, Eunhee blushed more, getting more embarrassed with Jaejoong displaying her so publicly. "I know." She mumbled and pushed him off, hurriedly going inside his car.

"Will meet you there!" Jaejoong exclaimed to TOP. Before the two entered the car, they waved at the small crowd and gave them a small smile, enough to melt their dear hearts. 

--

"Oh! Ms. Lee you're here again!" Haerin approached a table where a woman in her mid 40's was seating. Hearing the girl's voice, the woman immediately lifted her head and smiled at her. 

"Well, I told you the last time that I'll visit again if I can right? Plus I enjoy the cozy atmosphere here, the music is nice and plus it's quite nice to be surrounded by young people for a change." The woman replied, tapping the chair next to her, inviting Haerin to sit down. 

"The first 3 songs were nice." She added. 

"Aww... Thank you Ms. Lee." Haerin replied with a huge grin on her face. "Will you play again?" The woman asked, her eyes glimmered in hope.

"Of course, the night is still young." Haerin answered back. 

Haerin has noticed the said woman two weeks ago. She was drinking and listening to them on the front table, near the stage. Haerin had notice the way she observed her and so Haerin gave it a try to approach and checked if there was anything wrong. The woman just said that their music was nice and it intrigued her that Haerin was the only girl in the group. From then on, Haerin started to talk to her in her every visit. 

The two ladies were talking about random things when Haerin heard some chatters from the entrance of the bar, when she turned she saw her boyfriend along with his friends. Haerin's smile grew bigger, she was just about to excuse herself from Ms. Lee when she found her seat empty. Haerin tried to look for her by turning her head but to no avail, she hasn't find her. Haerin gave up and just shrugged. She then felt a pair of familiar arms wrapped around her waist. 

"Is this table empty?" Taemin said and pecked her cheeks. 

"Yeah, we can pull the other table so we can fit." Haerin exclaimed as she turned around and held her boyfriend's cheeks. 

"By the way sorry I cannot join your dinner." Haerin said at the small group. All of them just said it was okay. 

"Oh! Onew invited us tomorrow. Are you free?" Taemin asked, glancing at Onew for a while. 

"Hmm... Yeah. Why?" Haerin answered back after thinking of her schedule the next day. 

"You know the newly built amusement park? We have free tickets for the opening day." Onew grinned pulling the tickets from his bag. 

"But the opening day was on sunday?" Haerin said with a confused frown. 

"Well, VIPs." Onew answered back plainly, showing them his invitation. 

"Oh! Nice, sure I'll come. Who am I to reject such offer right?" Haerin exclaimed with a grin. 

"Oppa will come too right?" Eunhee exclaimed as she looked up to Jaejoong with hopeful eyes. Jaejoong who was drinking his scotch just raised a brow at her. 

"Amusement park are for kids. I'm already 26 Eunhee." Jaejoong answered, feeding himself with some nuts. 

"Really? You're actually 26 with that state of mind?" Hanuel retorted immediately receiving a glare from Jaejoong. Seungri has to cover before she could brother more. 

Eunhee sighed and pouted. "But oppa..." 

"Just go with your friends, it will be fun." Jaejoong reassured her as he caressed her head. "But all of them will be in pairs, look." Eunhee answered back with a pout. She pointed at her friend who were currently busy with their boyfriends. Jaejoong thought for a second as Eunhee continued to show him her aegyos. He was about to give in when TOP intervened.

Hearing this TOP grinned and took the invitation at the middle of the table. "Hmm... This looks interesting." He said. Eunhee's face lit up hearing such, she turned to TOP and said. "Oppa, will you come with me instead?" Jaejoong almost spill his scotch hearing this. 

"That's not a bad idea." Hanuel butted in after successfully escape Seungri's hold. She was giving her brother a teasing look. "Seungri will be there and I'm sure you'll only get closer to our group." Hanuel added, smirking at her glaring brother. 

"Oh! Quadruple date!" Ah Yeon chimed in with a grin. Hanuel turned to her with a proud look. Hanuel knew that Ah Yeon never failed to back her up. 

"Hmmm... It's only for a day, I'm sure Jaejoong-oppa won't mind. Plus he said that amusement park are for kids. TOP-oppa obviously has a young heart." Hanuel added, glancing at Jaejoong who was already clutching his glass tightly. 

"What if I put Seungri in We Got Married? Wouldn't you mind?!" Jaejoong hissed as he leaned towards Hanuel who was sitting in front of him. 

"I won't mind. I have trust in Seungri. Don't you trust Eunhee? Ouch. That hurts." Hanuel answered back with a smirk. Eunhee panicked at the intense aura between the siblings while the others just enjoyed the show. 

"Yah! Oppa! Hanuel, enough. It's alright I won't go." Eunhee exclaimed as she grabbed into Jaejoong's arm, pulling him away from his sister who was still smirking at him. Jaejoong turned to look at her but only found guilt creeping into his chest. Eunhee sighed and started to play with the straw of her drinks. 

"Awww.. You can still come Eunhee. Alright we promise to keep you company tomorrow." Ah Yeon said while she stole glances of Jaejoong, making the guy guiltier that he already is. Jaejoong gulped seeing Eunhee pout more as she continued what she was doing with her drink. 

"Now, look what you've done. It's a simple request." Hanuel glared and hissed at Jaejoong. Jaejoong finally sighed and gave in. He put a hand on Eunhee's upper back and rubbed it. 

"Okay fine, I'll come with you." Jaejoong said sweetly as he kissed the side of her head, pulling her close. 

"Really?" Eunhee exclaimed as she looked up to him with shimmering eyes. 

"Really, so no more sulking okay?" Jaejoong said with a soft smile. Ah Yeon and Hanuel secretly looked at each other and smirked. 

"Oh, tomorrow's going to be fun." Taemin said, seeing the look on the faces of the two girls across him. Ah Yeon and Hanuel turned to him and wiggled their brows to him as they laughed. 
--

"I can't believe I'm here." Jaejoong muttered under his breath as he stood in front of the amusement park with Eunhee happily clinging into him. 

"Oh! You're here already! Looks like someone is excited." Taemin exclaimed when he came to reach the couple and of course with Haerin beside him. Taemin was looking at Jaejoong and cannot help but supress his laughter upon seeing the terrified look on Jaejoong's face. 

"Annyeong Taemin-oppa!" Eunhee turned to her cousin and waved excitedly, making Jaejoong sighed.

"Annyeong Eunhee-ah!" Instead of Taemin it was Haerin who responded. 

The two girls happily chatted while waiting for the other 2 couples. Jaejoong was just sitting quietly beside Eunhee, his eyes wandered at the visible rides from where he sat. This was actually Jaejoong's first time in an amusement park. His parents were too busy when he was a kid and so they never really brought him to one. When he was a teenager, his group of friends find amusement park lame and so they never really tried hanging out in such place. 

Jaejoong gulped and sighed as he saw the rollercoaster in action, he can hear people scream their hearts out from the ride. His heart raised that he has to close his eyes to relax it. Eunhee on the other hand felt Jaejoong's grip on her hands tightened. She looked up to him and said. 

"Oppa, are you alright?" She reached for his cheek and rubbed it gently. Jaejoong got startled but was able to immediately composed himself.

"Yeah, I'm alright. Just a little tired I guess." Jaejoong exclaimed, looking back at her concerned eyes. 

"Don't worry Director Kim, you'll forget about that once we try the 'fun' rides." Haerin said with a grin. Taemin cannot help but laugh at her comment. Jaejoong simply sighed and looked away. 

"Aishhh! Where are the others?" Jaejoong exclaimed, clicking his tongue. "Why? Can't wait to enjoy the rides?" Taemin said as he wiggled his brows at Jaejoong who simply looked back at him with a dull expression.

Just a few moments after the two couples arrived. Both Hanuel and Ah Yeon were skipping their way while holding and swaying their boyfriends' hands. Their aura screamed excitement-- in which irritated Jaejoong more. 

"Let's proceed to the entrance." Onew said, pulling out 8 tickets from his pocket. The others followed his lead. Soon enough the 8 of them stepped into the amusement park. 

"Oh!! Taemin-oppa! That's cute!" Haerin exclaimed as she pointed at the souvenir shop, particularly at the cute headbands on the display.

"Oh! I want too!" Ah Yeon said, pulling Onew along with her. 

"Let's go?" Hanuel looked up to Seungri who grinned at her and pulled her along. 

When Eunhee and Jaejoong arrived at the souvenir shop their friends were already preoccupied with trying some headbands with each other. 

"Oh! Oppa! Oppa! This fits you." Haerin exclaimed as she tiptoed and put a bunny headband on Taemin's head. Taemin checked himself on the mirror and turned back to Haerin with a cute smile, posing like a bunny that's about to hop. Haerin cannot help but laugh at her boyfriend's silliness. Taemin grabbed another bunny headband and wore it to her head as well. 

"Hannie, try this one. This suits you since you look like a cat." Seungri playfully said pulling Hanuel towards him. He gently fixed her hair and put a cat headband on her. Satisfied, Seungri took out his phone and put another cat headband-- now on his head. He then pulled Hanuel closer, putting an arm around her shoulder and posed for the camera. The two took a couple of shots and laughed along when they checked the results. 

Onew and Ah Yeon on the other hand were arguing about which headband suits Ah Yeon. Ah Yeon wanted to try the wolf one but Onew said that the tiger one suited her better.

"This is better, since we both know you're one feisty feline." Onew teased and winked at her, pulling off the wolf headband from Ah Yeon and changing it into the tiger one. Ah Yeon was glaring at him but the grin on his face didn't change. 

"Oh! You really want me to show I feisty I am?!" Ah Yeon snarled at Onew who was still giving him a teasing look. "See you just admitted it. Plus I think this is much cuter on you." Onew said still with his gorgeous smile, taking Ah Yeon off guard as he pulled his phone out of his pocket and quicky stole a photo of Ah Yeon. She was even glaring at the first photo but the second one caught her blushing from his comment. Onew laughed with the result of the shots. Ah Yeon gaped seeing what he just did and tried her best to stole the phone. But Onew only hugged her tightly, preventing her from doing what she wished to do, leaving her blushing madly and speechless.

Eunhee was smiling brightly seeing her excited friends, she too began to look around the shop and checked some headbands that she finds cute, she was just about to try the mickey ears with a ribbon when she heard Jaejoong mumbling to himself as he tailed her from behind. 

"This is ridiculous." Upon hearing this, Eunhee dropped the headband, making the guy to look at her. "You okay?" He said, watching her kneel down and pick up the headband. Eunhee simply nodded and smiled bitterly. She returned the headband back to its shelf, sighing and pouting a bit. Jaejoong was able to see it, he felt a sudden pang in his heart. When he looked up, he saw Hanuel and Seungri clicking their tongue on him and shaking their heads in disappointment. Jaejoong sighed in defeat and grabbed what Eunhee left behind.

Eunhee was just about to approach Ah Yeon and Onew who were still playing around, when she felt an arm pulling her back. Jaejoong kissed her cheek then she felt him putting the headband on her head. He turned Eunhee in front of the mirror and there she saw Jaejoong wearing the same mickey ears with his chin resting on her shoulder, his eyes watching her expression on the mirror. Eunhee pursed her lips and blushed madly. 

"You said it's ridiculous." Eunhee mumbled cutely, looking at his arms that were comfortably wrapped around her waist. "This is ridiculously cute." He said with a grin. " I was not yet done, babe." Jaejoong kissed her cheek again and walked her towards the cashier where he paid for the headbands. 

The rest cannot helped but shake their heads with amused smiles, seeing Jaejoong lowering his pride and ego for Eunhee. Who would have thought you'll see THE Kim Jaejoong wearing such headband right? 

--

"Really bump car?!" Jaejoong exclaimed, his brows were in a deep furrow. His tongue playing with his inner cheek. 

"What? I didn't expect you'll be afraid of bump cars too!" Taemin exclaimed as he pulled Haerin into the front of the line.

"I would have forgiven you if it was the rollercoaster or that pit fall." Taemin added, his girlfriend supressing her laughter on the side. Jaejoong glared at him but he just laughed. 

"He's just joking." Eunhee cooed as she squeezed his hand, offering him a soft smile.

"He should be thankful that you two are related." Jaejoong said with a dull look. 

"Come on Jaejoong-oppa don't be a kill joy, it can be fun." Hanuel exclaimed pulling Jaejoong along with her and Seungri with her other hand. 

The couples went  into their cars in pair. Jaejoong let Eunhee sit on the driver's seat, leaning his elbows on the side of the car. The game started and Eunhee was able to dodge everyone who tried to bump them. She was giggling and laughing while she was doing that. Jaejoong cannot help but adore her smiling face. He eventually started to smile. He tucked Eunhee's hair behind her ears, which made the girl to look at him with a grateful smile. He was just about to steal a kiss from her when he felt their rear being hit by another car, making Jaejoong's head hit the front compartment. 

"Aaaah!" Jaejoong screamed in annoyance, nursing his head with his hand. He turned to his back with a glare and was greeted by a young boy who was around 10, sticking his tongue on him.

"Aish!" Jaejoong exclaimed, making a face, his eyes and lips twitching in annoyance. 

"Baby, let me drive." Jaejoong exclaimed, taking off his seatbelt and hopped off the car. The staff panicked with his action, telling him to go back to his car but Jaejoong immediately shut them down with his deadly glare. 

Eunhee was dumb struck, she batted her eyes at Jaejoong who gently pushed her to the passengers seat. He kissed her temples and patted her head. 

"Let me handle this. I'll kill that kid!" Jaejoong exclaimed. Eunhee can only do nothing but gape. 

Jaejoong drove off the car, tailing the kid who was laughing evilly upon seeing Jaejoong's pissed face. They were driving round the track, totally ignoring the other players. Taemin and Seungri who were bumping into each other were put into stop when Jaejoong passed by them. His aura was so dark, that they seemed to forget what they were doing. Their girlfriends have to nudge them to bring them back to reality. 

"What's wrong with your brother?" Seungri whispered to Hanuel. Hanuel simply shrugged and grinned, seeing the scene. 

"Come on Riri! Let's piss Jaejoong-oppa more!" Hanuel excitedly squealed. She gave Taemin a look and the latter immediately understood her plan. Hanuel asked Seungri to tail Onew and Ah Yeon so she can tell them what she was thinking. 

Without his knowledge, Jaejoong was already being tailed by another 3 cars. He was just about to hit the kid's car when he noticed that his friends boxed him. Taemin and Seungri's cars were on his sides while Onew's was behind him. 

"What are you doing?!" Jaejoong shouted at his friends with an intense glare. 

"Playing? Well, we're actually protecting that kid." Hanuel exclaimed, patting Seungri --a gesture he knew that was ordering him to hit the car. Just then Taemin hit the other side of Jaejoong's car. 

"Stop it! That kid bumped us, I'm just getting my revenge!" Jaejoong whined childishly, making the other roared into laughter.

"No offense director Kim, but that was the main purpose of the game!" Haerin managed to say in between her laughter. 

"I'll fire you." Jaejoong hissed at her. Haerin immediately zipped with her fingers and looked away. 

"Look! That kid is evil!" Jaejoong turned back his attention to the kid who was smirking evilly already. 

"Actually he kinda reminds me of you." Taemin chuckled, bumping into Jaejoong who glared at him again. 

"Yah, oppa!" Eunhee exclaimed, holding onto Jaejoong's arm. Jaejoong gave her a quick look. 

"Just wait love, let me just get that kid!" Jaejoong hissed and finally was able to escape from his friends who he bumped onto the side of the track. Jaejoong laughed evilly as he was about to hit the kid who was already getting anxious upon seeing Jaejoong's face. Unfortunately, when Jaejoong was about to hit him, the bell rang and the cars stopped. Time's up. 

Jaejoong groaned and hit the steering wheel out of frustration. The kid he was chasing hopped off his car and stood in front of Jaejoong's, sticking his tongue out and making some mocking remarks. 

"By the way ahjussi! You look silly with that headband!!" The kid exclaimed running off for his life after seeing Jaejoong lift his head and glare at him. 

"Yah, Jae-oppa." Eunhee cupped his face and turned him to her. She rubbed his cheeks with her thumb and smiled at her in concern.

"It's just a game okay?" Eunhee said, pecking his lips 3 times. This simple gesture immediately made Jaejoong feel a thousand times better. He batted his eyes out of shock but when he recovered, he immediately leaned in to kiss Eunhee more. Eunhee cannot help but laughed in between the kisses. 

"Ewww!" Surprisingly the kid actually came back. He was making faces when Eunhee and Jaejoong turned to him.

"What? Jealous kid? You can never have this." Jaejoong said, this time it was him who was sticking his tongue out. 

"Just go kid, go back to your mom." Hanuel approached the couple and squatted it front of the young boy. The young boy gasped seeing Hanuel's pretty face. He was obviously love struck. 

"Annyeong noona!" He said, still eyeing at her with dreamy eyes. 

"Yah kid! That's my sister! Stop staring!" Jaejoong said as he hopped off the car with Eunhee in his arms. 

"And that's my girl!" Seungi hissed as he pulled Hanuel up. 

"Yah! Stop!" Hanuel exclaimed, glaring at the two possessive guys. 

"Noona, your friends are scary!" The kid cutely pouted, the guys knew he was doing it on purpose there's no way that mischievous kid will pout like that. Seungri and Jaejoong can only do nothing but make some annoying faces.

"I know, that's why you have to go back to your mom." Hanuel exclaimed, ruffling tha kid's hair while he grinned on her. The two guys rolled their eyes while Eunhee just hold onto her laugh. 

The kid finally ran off but didn't miss to stick his tongue out at the two guys. 

--

"No." Jaejoong sternly said, stubbornly shaking his head. 

'PITFALL'

"Come on, it will be fun!" Hanuel pulled Jaejoong but Jaejoong resisted. He even turned to Eunhee for help but the latter was just eyeing at the ride with fascination. 

"I said no! Kim Hanuel!!" Jaejoong cried out as his sister dragged him along. He was too weak at the moment. He cannot even find the strength to fight back against Hanuel. 

"Hyung, this ride is nothing big! You just have to sit there. They'll just bring you up and in a matter of seconds you're right back on the ground... safe and sound." Seungri said, pushing Jaejoong from the back, making Hanuel's job easier. 

"Hmmm... I guess the great Kim Jaejoong is afraid of these stuffs ne?" Taemin exclaimed as he tilted his head along with Haerin. The couple laughed as if Jaejoong wasn't there, glaring at them. 

"Wait wait! Something is coming~!" Taemin said, hitting his chest and pretending to hurl...

"Bok~! Bok~! Bok~!" He made a chicken sound. He then started to circle Jaejoong with his arms flocking like a rooster. 

"*cough* bok *cough* bok!" Onew and Ah Yeon coughed, rubbing each other's back to ease each other's "cough".

Jaejoong glared at them as he gritted his teeth. Eunhee can already see the tension in Jaejoong's body. She hurried and caught up with Hanuel and Seungri. She rubbed Jaejoong's arm and said.

"You don't have to ride it, if you don't want to." Eunhee gave him an assuring smile. Jaejoong was about to smile back when he heard everyone cough and mummured chicken and its sound. Jaejoong rolled his eyes and sighed. He violently pulled his arm from Hanuel and straightened up his clothes. 

"I'll ride it. Come on baby." Jaejoong declared with a straight face though his heart was already beating so fast that he was afraid it might break out from his chest. Eunhee can even feel his hold onto her hand tightened. Eunhee looked up to him, she can see Jaejoong gulped the lump on his throat. He sighed a couple of times until they finally reach their seats. Their 6 other friends cannot help but snicker at Jaejoong's admissions, Eunhee has to turn and glare at them to make them stop. She pitied her boyfriend so much. 

Soon enough the staff fixed each of the passengers' safety belt. Jaejoong can feel himself trembling. He closed his eyes as he readied himself for what was coming. He his lower lip multiple times, a gesture he usually does when he was nervous. Eunhee wanted to hug him there and then but of course she cannot since their seats were already being lifted in the air. Jaejoong held his breath, he swore he can die on the spot. 

"Breath, Jae-oppa. It's going to be alright." Eunhee said, squeezing Jaejoong's hand. 

"I'm doing this because I love you." Jaejoong whispered, clicking his tongue in annoyance, his eyes were still closed. Eunhee chuckled with his remark and leaned towards his face. 

"And I love you too." Eunhee whispered to him, holding his chin to make him face her. When Jaejoong finally opened his eyes and faced her, Eunhee planted him a soft loving kiss. For a moment Jaejoong forgot where he currently was, that usually happens whenever Eunhee makes the first move. He wanted to just continue kissing her but when he was just about to be totally drowned in their kiss, he felt Eunhee's lips disappear. He batted his eyes at her and Eunhee smiled at him. "Ready to scream your heart out oppa. I'll be here." Eunhee said. Jaejoong was confused at the moment, he hasn't realized that they were already on the top of the tower. He wasn't even given the chance to react when their seats dropped. Jaejoong didn't even able to shout. When the ride ended, Jaejoong's face was all pale. All of his friends hurriedly approached him worried because the heard no Jaejoong cursing them while the ride was on going. 

"Oppa, I think can I see his soul hanging." Haerin worriedly exclaimed as she tugged Taemin's hand. 

"He doesn't even blink." Ah Yeon said in disbelief when she waved his hand in front of Jaejoong's face. Onew has to pull Ah Yeon, afraid that Jaejoong will all of a sudden go back to reality and roar at her. 

"Yah, oppa!" Hanuel violently nudged Jaejoong but still no reaction came. Eunhee jumped off her seat and gently pushed Hanuel away. She cupped his face for a moment and slapped it gently. 

"I think you should slap him harder." Taemin cooed at his cousin. Eunhee sighed and complied. 

"Oppa!! Oppa!!" Eunhee plead as if she was about to cry. Eunhee hugged him and shook him but still no reaction. 

"YAH! OPPA! YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP NOW! THE NEXT BATCH IS HERE!" Hanuel shouted in Jaejoong's ear and hit his head really hard. Eunhee turned to her with her jaw hanging. 'How could you?' She mouthed but Hanuel only shrugged as Jaejoong finally fell on Eunhee's hold. 

"Baby I think I just died." Jaejoong whispered, snuggling onto her neck. Eunhee cannot help but chuckle and rub his back in a comforting manner. 

"Come on hyung, let's leave." Seungri said and helped Jaejoong up. Jaejoong's legs were still shaking that he has to hold onto Seungri's shoulder. Their other friends cannot help but laugh at Jaejoong. Eunhee has to glare at them to make them stop. All of them immediately follow and covered their mouth to prevent any sounds from coming out. Eunhee's rare glaring was that scary. 

They finally reached a bench near by. 

"I'm okay, leave me alone." Jaejoong put his hand on his face and rested his elbows on his lap. He knew he just made a fool out of himself. He cannot even pull the courage to look at Eunhee. He should be the one protecting and comforting her. He just felt ridiculous. 

"Guys, try other rides. I'll stay here with him. Just call me when you're done." Eunhee said and sat beside Jaejoong. Her friends just nodded and left with a simply wave. 

Jaejoong was sighing endlessly, Eunhee suddenly felt guilty for forcing him to come. She carefully wrapped her arms around his waist and leaned her head on his warm back. 

"I'm sorry oppa." She whispered, snuggling on him. She can hear him sigh and groan a little after the sudden body contact. Jaejoong finally leaned back and pulled her into a hug, his arm around her, putting her head onto his tone chest.

"That was embarrasing." Jaejoong sighed and looked up into the sky. Eunhee wrapped her arms tighter onto his waist. 

"I'm really sorry." Eunhee muttered, biting her lower lips. Jaejoong looked down at her, tempted to kiss her senselessly on the spot. 

"It's okay, just don't force me to ride any of those extreme rides again or else my soul won't be able to go back to my body again." Jaejoong tucked some locks of her hair behind her ear. Eunhee nodded eagerly and buried her face onto his chest. Jaejoong caressed her head, enjoying her warmth. 
--

The couples decided to split up after they left Eunhee and Jaejoong and their ride in the rollercoaster. Taemin and Haerin found themselves roaming around the gaming area, where Haerin found some games to play with. Taemin was just playing along. They didn't have any desire to win any prize but in a matter of few games, Haerin was already holding onto two stuff toys. She was grinning happily with Taemin's arm securely hanging around her shoulders. 

"This is so much fun!" She said in a very cheerful manner, she sounded like she was squealing but she was not. Taemin chuckled hearing it. Haerin then noticed that his attention wasn't fully on her. She pouted and pinched his arm, making him wince and look at her.

"Why are you looking around? Your beautiful girlfriend is right here!" Haerin childishly cried, pulling his arm down. Taemin cannot help but laugh at his cute girlfriend's action. He pinched her nose and exclaimed. 

"I was wondering where to go next." Taemin whispered in front of her lips. Haerin blushed immediately, biting her lower lip to stop the urge of kissing him in public. Taemin smirked seeing her reaction, he gently put his hand on her nape and landed his lips on hers. Haerin's grip tightened around the stuff toys she was holding. She cannot believe that Taemin's kissing her in the middle of a very public area but Taemin wasn't ashamed of it at all, he was willing to let the world know that he loves this girl. Taemin knew they were being watched, heck then give them something to talk about. 

Taemin had notice a man following them around. At first Taemin thought that he was a paparazzi who was following Seungri and Jaejoong but then he realized it was actually him that was being followed, he suggested it on purpose to split up with their friends to make sure of it. Now he was sure. At the corner of his eyes he can see the man, grabbing onto his small camera and taking pictures of him. Seeing this Taemin only kissed Haerin deeper, his arm tightening around her waist, making the girl moan a little.A few moments later, Haerin finally snapped back to reality, she pushed Taemin away from at her with a shock and confused expression. She repeatedly took some deep breath to ease her beating heart. He left her breathless once again.

"What was that?" She finally able to utter. Taemin gently caressed her face and smiled. 

"Nothing, am I not allow to kiss my girlfriend?" He asked, lifting a brow to his breathless girlfriend. Haerin pursed her lips and blushed with his words. She looked around and some were still looking at them. She immediately gathered herself and pull Taemin along with her, else where. 

"What's wrong?" Haerin asked as she lifted her hand and cupped Taemin's face. This time she was serious and Taemin was aware of it so he decided to let her know. 

"I'm sorry but I think my dad sent someone to follow us." Taemin said, his eyes bore into Haerin's. Her eyes showed worry and fear. Taemin felt guilt for making his girlfriend feel this way. He sighed and gently make Haerin sit on the bench near them. 

"Look baby, everything's going to be alright. He won't be able to harm you. I promise." Taemin said calmly though he was also quite worried about her father's future plans. Haerin nodded but Taemin knew she wasn't at ease at all. 

"There you are!" Ah Yeon cried out seeing Taemin and Haerin. The two immediately masked their current feelings and turned to Ah Yeon and Onew with a smile. 

"Eunhee and Hanuel said they were already at the ferris wheel. Let's go together?" Onew invited. The two followed without a word. Onew and Ah Yeon exchanged looks but shrugged, knowing that it was inappropriate to ask at the moment. They didn't want to be labelled as the nosy couple.

--

Onew and Ah Yeon was right, when they arrived at the ferris wheel the other two couples were already there. Jaejoong and Eunhee entered the first enclosed ferris wheel gondola, followed by Ah Yeon and Onew, Haerin and Taemin and lastly Hanuel and Seungri. 

Hanuel and Seungri were watching the night view in peace. Hanuel had her back leaning against Seungri while Seungri was holding her securely around her waist, his chin resting onto her shoulder. 

"Today was fun." He whispered to her ears. "Mhmm." Hanuel simply nodded, putting her hands above Seungri's, rubbing it lovingly. Seungri felt really good, holding her close. Her scent lingered around his nose, he nuzzled her neck making her moan an almost unaudible sound. Seungri smirked and felt encouranged. He then began leaving wet loving kisses on her neck and shoulders. Hanuel closed her eyes and sighed. She has to be honest they had always have this certain attraction between them, especially she knew Seungri is one hormonal man. She has to applaud him for being able to control himself this far, he has been taking Hanuel very carefully though she was aware that it was very hard for his part. Hanuel then felt Seungri's hand held onto her chin, making her face him. His breath ghosting around her tempting lips. Hanuel held her breath as she readied herself for what was about to happen. She closed her eyes but at the moment Seungri's lips landed on hers, a flash of Jiyong's face appeared. Seungri was instantly pushed away and Hanuel stood up from her seat and transferred to the seat across Seungri's. Seungri looked at her in concern, he wanted to touch her but Hanuel shove his hand away. She covered her face with her hands, shamefully hiding from Seungri's gaze. 

"What's wrong Hannie?" Seungri said as he knelt down in front of her. He gently peeled her hands away from her face and changed it with his hand. He cupped her face, begging her to look at him. 

"Seunghyun!" Hanuel cried out and threw herself to Seungri. Seungri was surprised that his ended up on to the floor but he responded as he automatically wrapped his arms around Hanuel. 

"Why princess? Did I do something wrong?" Seungri asked in concern. It was not like the first time they shared a kiss, they actually usually share kisses whenever they meet and sometimes more. He was kind of confused but he was more concern of Hanuel.

"Sorry! Sorry!" She cried out onto his chest. Seungri rubbed her back in a comforting manner. 

"Why?" He whispered still trying her best to comfort her. 

"I'm sorry! Lately he has always been popping in my mind. Even though I try my best to avoid thinking of him!" Hanuel said as she repeatedly shook her head. She sobbed really hard as if guilt was eating her alive. How could a fun day end up like this? 

Seungri knew who she was talking about, he has to honest and admit that he was hurt. But he was able to mask his feelings and smiled at her sincerely. 

"That's only normal Hanuel. Don't worry about it." Seungri said, wiping every tear that fell from her eyes. 

"No oppa! I know you're hurt because I pushed you away, I know I hurt you again now that I told you that I thought of him." Hanuel cried out some more. Seungri took a deep breath, he cannot take the sight of her like this. He hugged her tightly and whispered comforting words.

"Shhh... It's alright. Everything's going to be alright. Don't worry about it. I'm aware of what I put myself into. Okay? I'm alright princess, please just stop crying like this it breaks my heart." Seungri said. Hanuel nodded understandingly. She managed to finally give him a soft smile. "I'm sorry oppa!"

"It's alright." 

"But I might meet him when I go to LA." Hanuel said as she lowered her head. Hearing this Seungri's heart dropped as fear crept into his heart. Hanuel didn't miss to see his reaction. She reached out for him and hugged him tightly. 

"I'm sorry." She whispered and kissed his cheek. Seungri finally recollected himself, he shook his head and forced a smile. 

"No it's alright." He said, pulling away and took Hanuel's breath away as he kissed her ever so lovingly. He made sure that he will be  able to pour all her feelings to her, may it be his frustrations or his never dying love for her. 

Hanuel can feel how much Seungri desire and love her, by the way his lips and tongue move along with hers. She tried to response with the same passion and eagerness but she failed miserably but still her effort was appreciated by Seungri. 

Even though his heart was hurting, he regretted nothing for entering a relationship with Hanuel... He always told himself that at least he got her even once. 

He was contented even with just that...

--

Ah Yeon and Onew sat awkwardly inside their gondola. They were both new with all the dating stuff. They both gulped as they saw the scene from the gondola before them. Somehow Ah Yeon wished that Onew would have the same courage and aggressiveness that Jaejoong has. He wasn't ashamed of showing Eunhee or everyone else of his love for his woman. Ah Yeon sighed and glanced at Onew who was obviously watching the couple.

Onew gulped as he cannot tore his eyes away from Jaejoong and Eunhee. From his seat he can easily see Jaejoong kissing Eunhee senselessly, his left hand holding Eunhee's nape while the other one seemed to appear around her waist. Eunhee's arms on the other hand were around Jaejoong's neck. He finally blinked when he saw the two break apart but his eyes only widened again when he saw Jaejoong not withdrawing, he rested his head onto Eunhee's shoulder, kissing any area his lips could reach while talking to her. Onew can feel heat rise onto his cheek, nervousness taking over his body. Will he able to do that as well? He wanted to but he was afraid of Ah Yeon's possible reaction.

Onew looked down at Ah Yeon and apparently she was able to see the whole scene as well. Both of them looked at each other's face, their eyes then fell onto their joint hands. 

"Well as expected from Jaejoong-sshi right?" Onew nervously and awkwardly said, his other hand rubbing the back of his neck. Ah Yeon laughed at the same manner, she then looked away into the city light outside the window. 

Their eyes travelled everywhere except each other's face, accidentally their eyes landed onto Taemin and Haerin's gondola. They gasped upon seeing how close the two were talking. Just then, Taemin planted a sweet kiss onto Haerin's lips. Yet again Ah Yeon and Onew felt awkward for being able to see such scene. Their cheeks flushed red yet again. Both their eyes landed on the floor. Ah Yeon can feel Onew's grip tightened on her hand. 

He took repeated sighs and squeezed his eyes. 'I can do this.' he repeatedly chanted. Ah Yeon cannot help but bite her lower lip as she observed Onew's action. She was caught off guard when Onew suddenly turned to look at her, with a certain determination in his eyes. 

Onew turned to Ah Yeon who was biting her lower lip, Onew was surprised with this. He gulped and he released his hold from Ah Yeon's hand and put both of his hands on her shoulder. Ah Yeon released a gasp on the sudden contact, she felt hot all of a sudden. His gaze piercing through hers. Slowly but surely Onew leaned forward, Ah Yeon held her breath, never leaving his loving eyes. Onew's lips was just about to touch her lips when all of a sudden his pupil shook, showing a sense of doubt and nervousness. Seeing this Ah Yeon cupped his face and gave him an assuring smile, she gave him a nod and closed her eyes. 

Somehow her little gesture encouraged him, Onew took a deep breath, closed his eyes and finally reached Ah Yeon's lips. Unsurely he moved his lips onto hers. Onew felt nervous --that only increased when he felt no reaction coming from Ah Yeon. He was about to open his eyes and pull away when Ah Yeon hesitantly responded back. Onew felt a sudden satisfaction and courage from this. His left hand held her nape while the other travelled around her waist, pushing her towards him (he copied Jaejoong's gesture a while ago). His lips continued to savor and linger around hers. Meanwhile Ah Yeon's hands found its way down to his shoulder then up to his neck, pulling him closer too. Ah Yeon accidentally tilted her head more, giving Onew a better positioning. He was able to kiss her better. 

Determined, Onew tried to nibble Ah Yeon's lower lips, hoping to gain a good reaction from her. Ah Yeon was surprised that she found herself let out a quiet moan, making Onew receive the access he was hoping. Though he wasn't sure of what he was doing Onew kissed her deeper. 

After a few moments, the two of them finally pulled away and tried to catch their breath. Onew shyly looked into Ah Yeon, making the girl blush more. She was so cute, Onew chuckled and smiled at her. Ah Yeon cannot help but look away, biting her lip. Onew reached for the back of her head and pushed it onto his chest. He then embraced her, loving the way her body warmed his.

"I love you." He proudly whispered to her ear. For the first time Ah Yeon finally heard those three words she has been waiting for. She buried her face onto his chest and tightly clutching onto his shirt. 

"I love you too." She shyly whispered back, making the other guy grinned. 

Right at that moment Onew assured himself that he was no longer just her bestfriend.

They now share something deeper... something special.

---

Jaejoong finally pulled away, giving Eunhee some time to breath but Jaejoong  did not withdraw, he rested his head onto Eunhee's shoulder, kissing any area his lips could reach. He was still holding her closely. 

"I can never get enough of you." Jaejoong whispered onto her ear. Eunhee blushed hearing this. She was aware how much self control Jaejoong has to do when he was around her and when they share intimate moments like this but she was still afraid and he was glad Jaejoong respected her for that. 

"Oppa..." She called out, when she felt Jaejoong lips touching her sensitive neck. Jaejoong let a chuckle slip and kissed her there more. Eunhee's grip tightened around Jaejoong waist. 

"Mhmm... Oppa, someone might see." Eunhee said, stopping herself from . 

"So?" Jaejoong playfully replied and smirked. He always love teasing Eunhee but he knows his limit. He can feel that Eunhee still wasn't ready for him, he can feel it just the way her body tensed up when they get too intimate with each other.. She has always been the innocent one and so he cannot blame her for being afraid. 

"Yah, oppa." Eunhee pouted and pushed Jaejoong away. 

"I'm just kidding! I love you baby!" Jaejoong playfully replied, hugging Eunhee again. They stayed quiet for a while, just enjoying the view outside and the warm in each other's arm. 

"Oppa, I'm sorry." Eunhee whispered, pursing her lips. Jaejoong leaned away and lifted a brow at her.

"What's wrong love?" He asked in concern. Eunhee gave him a shy smile, her hands gently caressing his handsome face. 

"I cannot satisfy you yet. Sorry. It must be really hard on your part." Eunhee said as she looked down on her lap. Jaejoong chuckled, seeing her cute concerned face. 

"Who said you're not satisfying me? I love your every touch, your every kiss." Jaejoong exclaimed sweetly, lifting her head for her to meet his loving gaze. 

"I know, you know what I mean oppa." Eunhee pouted and looked seriously at him. Jaejoong cannot help but smile. 

"You worry too much. Don't worry we'll take one step at a time. Soon enough you will be ready for me and my joongie." Jaejoong jokingly said making Eunhee gasped and blushed. He did not just mentioned his little friend.

Jaejoong nuzzled her nose and grinned at her. "I want another kiss, care to give me another?" Jaejoong said. Eunhee shyly nodded and tilted her head. She wrapped her arms around his neck again and leaned in to kiss him passionately, making sure to give everything she can offer at the moment. 

Jaejoong laughed inwardly as he can feel Eunhee kissing him ever so lovingly with a hint of eagerness. He kissed her back immediately with the same passion but still holding back a little knowing he might not be able to stop. Eunhee has this certain power on her that can make him crazy-- even her innocent touches. In fact he was surprised at himself that he was able to control himself until now. His friends kept on questioning him on how he can manage to sleep beside her every night without taking her. Actually Jaejoong didn't know how to answer them because in all honesty it was so damn hard but still somehow he was able to resist with all his might. Maybe because he respects her and loves her that he promised himself he won't make any unnecessary moves to make her uncomfortable. 

She will be ready soon and when she already is, Jaejoong promised himself to please her in every way he could, showering her with all the love she deserves.

--

"Today was fun!" Eunhee cheerfully exclaimed, all her friends nodded in agreement. Today was indeed memorable. 

"Thank you for this date." Eunhee grinned at Jaejoong who lifted his brow on her.

"You call this a date?" He said unimpressed. 

"Yeah, this is our first date." Eunhee chimed. 

"Really? This is your first date?!" Taemin and Hanuel exclaimed in disbelief. Eunhee pursed her lips and nodded shyly.

"We don't usually go out. We just spend time at home sooo... yeah." she admitted shyly. Hanuel and Taemin glared at Jaejoong while the latter shrugged, he sighed and pulled Eunhee to him.

"No, this is not a date. Tomorrow I'll show you how I take my girl on a date." He said. There's no way, Jaejoong will let Eunhee consider this embarassing day as their first date.

--

Yeay! Finally I'm done! Well did you enjoy this one? I enjoyed writing it *grins*
If you want me to update soon... 
SUBSCRIBE, UPVOTE AND COMMENT! 
ahahaha... not to much to ask from an author like me right?

p.s not proofread as usual...

Yui dea~!

05-14-14