21 | A Huge Misunderstanding

Tied by Fate

Chapter 21

A Huge Misunderstanding

He has finally woken up, excited with his day with her, Jaejoong rolled over the bed, expecting to feel and hold her warm body but to his dismay he felt none. Jaejoong finally opened his eyes and found her space on the bed empty, her scent still lingered around it though. Jaejoong frowned a little, she wasn’t giving him the cold shoulders since last Wednesday when she revealed her little (well not really little) secret to him. She told him her true story, about her being adopted and the reason why she was doing everything her parents expect of her. She even told him some of her childhood memories which were both bitter and sweet. He comforted her throughout. Jaejoong felt nice after the conversation he had with her because he has able to know her a lot deeper and now he understood her quite well. Just like how Taemin warned him before, he has proven that Eunhee was indeed selfless. He told himself that he should be sensitive with her since she will never admit that she felt pain until she breaks down. Jaejoong promised to himself that he will never let her breakdown again. She doesn’t deserve that kind of pain. He will be there for her.

After a few minutes of reflecting, Jaejoong finally went downstairs to search for her. He laughed inwardly as she saw her watching intently in the living room. Jaejoong looked around and took the breakfast she has prepared for him from the dining area.

“You’re still watching that?” Jaejoong cooed as he placed his cup of coffee on the center table. He then sat comfortably beside Eunhee with a plate of food rested on his lap

“Mhmm… Yeah, it’s getting better and better!” Eunhee excitingly replied, her eyes still glued on the television.

“By the way, good morning.” Jaejoong said sweetly and kissed her cheek.

“Good morning too.” Eunhee smiled and blew him a quick kiss in the air then turned her attention back to the television again. Jaejoong made a face, unpleased.

“Aissh… This girl.” Jaejoong muttered and just decided to watch along as he ate.

She was watching ‘Attack on Titans’. She mentioned last night that Onew recommended the anime to her and now she was obviously hooked to it.

Without realizing, Jaejoong wasn’t watching the anime anymore, he was watching her instead. He watched her in amusement as she was focusing so much on the show. A smile formed as he saw her frowning with the current scene. Not realizing, Jaejoong finished his food already while simply watching her. He chuckled as he finally tried to remove her small frown with his forefinger. Eunhee just smiled with the gesture and put a hand on his thigh, acknowledging him. Jaejoong pouted, uncontended that she didn’t even bother to look at him.

“So you choose that anime over me.” He pouted pinching her arm lightly.

“Aww…” Eunhee winced in pain as she slapped his hand away, making Jaejoong frown and pout more.

“As soon as dinner was over you started that anime, I went upstairs and waited for you to finish but I was so tired that I fell asleep, then I woke up you’re still watching that. Did you even sleep huh?” Jaejoong exclaimed with a dull face, poking her cheek with his forefinger.

“I’m always like this when I watch drama and animes… When I got hooked I just keep on watching until my eyes drop.” Eunhee answered back, her eyes still on the 72 inch flat screen television.

Jaejoong simply pouted and gave up. He headed to the kitchen and cleaned the dishes. He even clean the counters and dining table. It was Saturday so he has no work, well he finished it all yesterday so he can spend the whole day with Eunhee. But to his dismay she was too preoccupied at the moment. He rested his chin on his hand that was above the kitchen counter and watched her from there.

“Don’t tell me she’s going to watch that thing for the whole day… na uh uh…” Jaejoong said to himself and started to walk back to her. He sat next to her and rested his head on her shoulder.

‘I’m always like this…’ Jaejoong suddenly remembered what Eunhee said a while ago, he then realized that he doesn’t know much about the girl yet (well the basic facts). What is her favourite color anyway? Favorite flower? Favorite food? Jaejoong panicked in his head as he cannot come out with any answer.

‘purple right? She owns a lot of purple stuffs… I’m not even sure.’

He sighed and nudge Eunhee. “Mhmm?” Eunhee said, her attention was still on the anime.

“What’s your favourite color?” Jaejoong simply asked. Eunhee paused the anime and weirdly looked at him.

“Huh? Why are you suddenly asking that?” Eunhee said as if supressing a laugh. But Jaejoong only frowned.

“Just answer it.” He replied as he embarrassingly looked away.

“Can’t you tell?” Eunhee exclaimed as she began to his hair.

“Purple?” Jaejoong answered as he leaned away so he can look at her face.

“Nope, lavender.”

“Isn’t that the same?” Jaejoong answered back, not approving that he made a mistake.

“Absolutely not. It’s totally different, the shade and all.” Eunhee answered back with a small frown. Jaejoong rolled his eyes and rested his head back to Eunhee’s shoulder. Eunhee shrugged as she reach for the remote again.

“Favorite flower?” Jaejoong muttered again. Eunhee paused the anime again and pushed his head off her so he can see how weirdly she was looking at him.

“Why are you asking all of these all of a sudden? We’re having an interview?” Eunhee amusingly asked, raising her eyebrows.

“Well somehow.”

“Hmm?” Eunhee muttered as she carefully inspectorate his weird behaviour. Seeing this, Jaejoong let go of a sigh and decided to let her know his reason.

“I feel like I don’t know you.” Jaejoong said with a pout.

“What are you talking about? Of course you know me.” Eunhee exclaimed as she pinched his nose. Jaejoong scrunched up his nose cutely which made the girl laugh.

“I don’t, all I know is you’re a sloth who loves to cook and eat.” Jaejoong answered back. Eunhee immediately gaped hearing such.

“I’m not a sloth!!!” She said and slapped his arm playfully.

“Yes you are! You sleep a LOT! I don’t even know how you can do that. You just lean on something and all of a sudden you’re asleep!!” Jaejoong argued back with made the girl pout in defeat.

“Fine.”

“Come on, answer it.” Jaejoong asked again as he tried to poke her sides which obviously make her flinch.

“Fine fine!! Purple tulips and white azalea.” Eunhee replied, flicking his forehead.

“Awww! That hurts!” Jaejoong held his forehead and playfully frowned at her. But Eunhee just shrugged.

“What else Mr. Interviewer?” Eunhee grinned at him while Jaejoong thought for more questions. Jaejoong comfortably pulled her closer, wrapping his arm around her small framed body. He then asked about the sports she plays, the instruments she plays, how she was when she was in school and her favourite subject back then, her comfort food, favourite food to eat and cook etc. etc. They kept on asking each other questions in which they apparently enjoyed as they continued to laugh at each other’s stories and even tease one another after learning the other’s embarrassment. Jaejoong celebrated in his mind when he noticed that Eunhee’s no longer interested in continuing the anime she was watching. Unknowingly Eunhee has turned her full attention to him. She was talking to him closely as if there was nothing in the room but him. They didn’t even notice that the distance between them was so close. Eunhee’s leg were rested on Jaejoongs lap while Jaejoong’s arms were around Eunhee.

“You miss her huh?” Jaejoong asked while Eunhee nodded. They were currently talking about Eunhee’s puppy who died years ago.

“Do you want another one?” Jaejoong asked again. Eunhee thought for a while and sighed.

“I don’t know if I’m ready.” Eunhee answered.

“Wae?” Jaejoong asked in concern, tucking her hair behind her ear.

“Well she died in old age, she spent her last few moments in my arms though.” Eunhee exclaimed as she began to fiddle with her fingers.

“I’m sorry to hear that.” Jaejoong said, sweetly kissing her forehead for comfort.

“No it’s all good! I had 10 years of great memories with her.” Eunhee answered back as she smiled at Jaejoong. Jaejoong nodded in response and smiled back at her.

All of a sudden Eunhee felt her phone vibrating inside her pocket. She removed her legs from Jaejoong’s lap and sat properly.

From: Hannie <3

Will just remind you about our dinner later~! See you later! You can ask Jaejoong oppa to tag along if you want! I know you don’t want to be separated from him. *wink* ;)

“Oh oppa!” Eunhee turned back to Jaejoong who was just watching her.

“What is it?”

“Ahmm… Hannie just messaged me. We’re going to have dinner because Seungri will arrive later right? So do you want to come?” Eunhee asked her eyes hoping for a yes. Jaejoong thought for a second.

“Sorry, the guys and I are going to have dinner as well. You see one friend of ours just came back from abroad.” Jaejoong answered apologetically. Eunhee nodded, giving him a soft smile.

“I’m sorry.” Because he knew that even though she was smiling, she was quite disappointed.

“No it’s alright, I understand that you rarely hang out with your friends because of your busy schedules.” Eunhee replied.

“Who will be coming with you anyway?” Jaejoong asked.

“Well only Seungri-oppa, Hanuel and Seungyun-oppa.” Eunhee answered back. Hearing such, Jaejoong formed a frown on his face.

“Huh? Seunghyun will be coming with us. Yunho invited him too.” Jaejoong confusedly exclaimed, Eunhee shrugged and replied.

“Well, he messaged me yesterday, he said he’ll see me today. So I guess he’ll have dinner with us.” Eunhee answered and showed him TOP’s message on her phone.

“Maybe he’ll join us for dinner then go with you after that. I’m sure you’re going out for drinks.” Eunhee said and grabbed the remote control and turned off the television and the dvd player.

“Then I’ll do that too.” Jaejoong exclaimed and followed Eunhee to the kitchen where she started to prepare their lunch. Jaejoong won’t allow that dinner to look like a double date. He knew TOP gave Eunhee up already but still he cannot seem to relax whenever he was around his girlfriend.

“Really?!” Eunhee cheered and smiled brightly.

“Yeah.” Jaejoong replied as he nuzzled his nose with hers and continued on cutting the vegetables for their lunch.

--

With light excited steps, Seungri lowered his hat as he finally exited the airport. Thank goodness no one leaked about his return to Korea. He was dressed as casual as he could be, his mouth was covered with mask and his hat covering the upper part of his face well enough.

Seungri looked around the area and finally noticed the familiar Mercedes Benz a few meters away. The back window opened and there he saw the pretty face he missed so much. He immediately hopped inside the car where he was instantly got hugged by Hanuel.

“I miss you so much oppa!” Hanuel exclaimed and pecked his cheek multiple times. Seungri cannot help but laughed at her cuteness as he hugged back.

“I miss you too princess.” Seungri whispered and kissed her cheek. After ordering the driver to drive to the restaurant she chose for the evening, Hanuel rested her head on Seungri’s shoulder and began to play with their intertwined hands.

“So how was Japan?” Hanuel asked.

“It was great. We were able to finish some songs for the upcoming album.” Seungri replied, her hair.

“Hmm… So who’s joining us for dinner?” Seungri asked when Hanuel kept quiet.

“Eunhee, Jae-oppa and TOP-oppa.” Hanuel answered with a grin.

“I see. You know, honestly I’m quite surprised that Jaejoong-hyung allowed this.” Seungri exclaimed, Hanuel leaned back after hearing his statement. She stared at him and asked.

“Allowed what?”

“Us?”

“Oh! I see. We’ll I’m quite surprised as well because at first he really doesn’t trust you because you’re one hard headed artist who keep on giving him so much stress.” Hanuel exclaimed, scrunching up her nose and she pinched Seungri’s nose. Seungri whined in pain as he tried to remove Hanuel’s hand.

“Alright! Alright! I get it! I’m sorry!” Seungri exclaimed, pouting. Hanuel finally stopped and laughed at his red nose.

“Well it’s not like we’re not the same.” Seungri muttered.

“Well you’re right you two are the same! You love to sleep around!” Hanuel rolled her eyes and distant herself from Seungri. Seungri frowned a little and pulled her back. But she still resist to look at him.

“Oh come on, that was on the past. I’ll never do that anymore, I have you and I only want you.” Seungri whispered to her ears and pressed some kisses on her neck and shoulder, making the girl sigh.

“Fine then.” Hanuel said but still she turned her head away from him, acting like a brat that she is. Seungri just laughed at her as he leaned her body to him. His arms were wrapped on her waist and his chin was resting on her shoulder, while she, caressed the top of his hands and just enjoying his embrace and the night view outside the car.

“I think he saw how much you care for me.” Hanuel finally said. Seungri only nodded and kissed her hair.

“I really do care for you.” He whispered to her, making her heart skip a beat.

Soon enough the couple arrived at the restaurant. Hanuel talked to the receptionist and immediately they were led to a private room. The two settled down and went through the menu, while doing that the door suddenly swung opened, revealing another couple. Hanuel and Seungri greeted the newly arrived couple and invited them to sit. Jaejoong pulled the chair for Eunhee and sat her across Hanuel while he sat in front of Seungri. After a few more minutes they were joined by TOP who sat beside Eunhee as well. After placing their orders the five conversed while waiting for their food to arrive.

“So how’s your recording?” Jaejoong asked Seungri.

“It’s going fine. After my break I will finish them.” Seungri answered back. For a while they talked about TOP’s projects as well as Seungri’s possible concerts and then it changed with TOP’s sudden question.

“Eunnie-ah, I heard that your company will open another hotel in L.A?” He asked, Eunhee lifted her head and smiled.

“Oh yeah, Serendipity will open next month. I think your family is invited. Will you come to the opening?” Eunhee replied.

“Well I’m not yet sure but if my schedule permits it then I’ll go and support your family.” TOP answered with a smile. Jaejoong on the side cannot help but roll his eyes, which made the couple in front of him chuckle a bit.

“So all of you might leave next month?” Seungri asked but he was particularly asking Hanuel.

“Well yeah. All the Lees’ shareholders, business partners and family friends will come.” Hanuel answered not noticing why Seungri asked such question.

Seungri was aware that Jiyong lives in L.A and probably his family was close enough to the Lees for them to be invited for the occasion. He sighed with the thought. ‘What if they meet? I won’t be there.’ Seungri asked himself as fear started to creep up his heart. He trusted Hanuel’s words that she will try her best to love him back but he wasn’t dumb enough to just ignore Hanuel’s feelings for Jiyong. He knew it was still there. Love doesn’t die that easily especially he has witnessed how much love Hanuel feel for the guy. Seungri hated the guy with all his guts. Seungri even gave up on Hanuel before because he knew she was in love so deeply with someone else but then that person just threw her feelings away. How dare he? While here he was begging the heavens to finally make Hanuel fall for him. He was glad that he was given the chance but knowing that the other guy might just come out like mushroom as how he did before made Seungri tremble a bit.

Seungri’s train of thoughts was then disturbed by Hanuel when she held his hand and asked him to eat. Since when did the food arrive? Shrugging, Seungri tried to cover his feelings and continued on with the dinner—not wanting to make Hanuel worry.

Unknown to him, Hanuel was worrying over the same thing. But she put it aside as well and saved it for later. No she won’t talk about it with Seungri, she was afraid that Seungri might jump into conclusion. She has to prevent it and she knew Eunhee will be a great help.

After dinner TOP and Jaejoong bid their goodbye. Jaejoong pulled Eunhee outside the room for a while where he talked to her privately.

“So you’re going with Hanuel?” Jaejoong asked, Eunhee simply nodded with a smile.

“Yeah, she wanted me to help her with planning the dishes she will cook tomorrow for Seungri.”

“I see. I’ll leave you to her then. I’ll pick you up later? Call me?” Jaejoong exclaimed, making the girl nod again. He gave her a quick kiss and hug and finally left the restaurant with his friend tailing behind him. Seunghyun waved his goodbye and mouthed “I’ll watch over him” and winked at Eunhee who simply giggled a little and waved back.

--

“Annyeong oppa!” Haerin hopped inside Taemin’s car and instantly landing a peck on his cheek.

“Annyeong Haerin-ah!” Taemin replied as cheerfully as he was. Haerin just finished her training and was now off to spend the rest of the day (night) with Taemin.

“I sweat so much!” Haerin exclaimed and sighed. She doesn’t understand why she has to take dance lesson when she was planning to debut as a singer of a band, well you don’t see ft island dancing during their concerts right? Well she envisioned her band to be like that.

“Well I can tell.” Taemin leaned towards her and sniffed. He laughed when he saw Haerin glaring at him after hearing his remark.

“YAH! I took a bath already!!” Haerin exclaimed and slapped his arm. Taemin winced a little but laughed it off.

“I’m just kidding. You smell nice!” Taemin said, leaning towards her again and left her a peck on the cheek. Haerin smiled at his sweetness.

“What do you want to do tonight?” Taemin asked his girlfriend as he finally started the engine of his car.

“Ahmm… I don’t know. I want to go home.” Haerin said and closed her eyes.

“Oh I see you’re tired. Alright I’ll send you home.” Taemin exclaimed while Haerin decided to have a short nap.

After a few minutes of drive, the two finally arrived Haerin’s apartment. Haerin lives alone since both her parents were working abroad. That wasn’t always the case though. At first it was only her dad but since she decided to go to Seoul after gaining the scholarship, Haerin decided to leave her hometown. She then told her mother to just follow her father abroad so that she won’t get lonely. Ever since Haerin learned to be independent. Her parents sends her enough money but she still decided to take part time with her band well she loves performing so she doesn’t really mind the stress.

Her parents was so happy when they found out that she was admitted to JJ entertainment. They supported her by sending her training fees. Haerin hoped that someday she will debut or just graduate soon enough so that she can support her parents and asked them to go back already. She always wanted for her family to be whole again.

“Baby we’re here.” Taemin softy patted Haerin. Haerin gently opened her eyes and smiled once she saw Taemin’s handsome face.

“Aigooo. My boyfriend’s so good looking.” Haerin chuckled as she cupped Taemin’s face.

“That’s why we match my pretty lady.” Taemin exclaimed as he nuzzled his nose with hers. The two were just staring at each other when Haerin heard Taemin’s stomach rumbled.

“Aigooo. Go up first and let’s feed that.” Haerin exclaimed and pointed at his flat stomach.

“Really? You’re going to cook for me?” Taemin smiled brightly with the thought. She never cooked for him so hearing such it made him excited.

“Well don’t be too excited. I have to warn you I cannot cook.” Haerin exclaimed and laughed at her own statement. She then hopped off the car and waited for Taemin who immediately followed her.

“What are you going to feed me then?” Taemin asked with a small pout.

“Instant ramyun. Sorry that’s all I can make for you.” Haerin exclaimed as she lowered her head.

“Well that’s okay. It’s better than to set your whole apartment on fire. Oh have mercy on your neighbours.” Taemin jokingly teased, which made Haerin pinch his side.

“Yah!”

“Alright! Alright! I’m sorry!” Taemin winced in pain, his eyes watering.

“Aww. Baby that hurts!” Taemin exclaimed with a pout. Haerin just stuck a tongue on him and skipped ahead.

“Yah! Sun Haerin wait for me!” Taemin hurried his pace and caught her hand which he held tightly.

They walked hand in hand towards the apartment totally unaware that someone else was watching them.

‘Sun Haerin.’ She held her picture and put it back to the folder where other information about the girl were written. She sighed and massaged her temple. “So she’ the girl.” She muttered to herself and asked her driver to drive off.

---

Ah Yeon took a deep breath as she yet again rang the bell of the Lee’s residence. This time a maid finally opened the gate for her.

“Ah Yeon-sshi, please come inside.” The maid politely greeted and led Ah Yeon inside the living room.

“I’ll just call Master Jinki.”She exclaimed, after a few minutes Onew came down from the staircase. He was quite surprised to see Ah Yeon there especially this time of the day or should I say night.

“Oh, Ah Yeon what are you doing here?” Onew said as he walked towards her. Ah Yeon rolled her eyes with his greeting and stood from her seat.

“Well not the welcome I was expecting.” She said as she looked away from him. Onew just sighed and sat on the couch she was sitting on a while ago. He pulled her down and made her sit.

“So what made you visit?” Onew asked as he cutely tilt his head on the side.

“I just want to say sorry. Please stop giving me the cold shoulders.” Ah Yeon turned to him with a pout. Onew chuckled with such sight. Is she using aegyo at him?

“I made you cake!” Ah Yeon added and put the box she was holding onto his lap. Onew opened it and his immediately beamed in delight. The beautiful arrangement of the fruits was so pretty and it contrasted perfectly with the white creamy cream underneath.

“Why? A bribe?” Onew asked as he took one strawberry and feed it to himself.

“Well somehow, hopefully it will make you forgive me.” Ah Yeon said as she yet again avoid his curious gaze. Onew took a deep sigh and put the box on the table. He then grabbed both Ah Yeon’s hands which surprised the girl.

“Look I’m not mad at you.” Onew said softly. He rubbed her hand with his thumb and smiled gorgeously at her.

“Then why are you acting so distant since the incident? I’m sorry Jinki. I tried talking to Key but he was always busy with his practice.” Ah Yeon exclaimed.

“You choose me?” Onew asked, raising his brow.

“Obviously damn it!” Ah Yeon exclaimed as she slapped his arm.

“Well you let go of my hand as soon as you saw him!” Onew replied as he pouted, taking her hands again.

“He was hurt. Don’t worry I’ll tell him when I get the chance.” Ah Yeon exclaimed with a smile.

“I’m thankful for him though.” Onew said, making Ah Yeon to turn at him with an intrigued face.

“Why is that?”

“Well I won’t recognize my feelings for you if it wasn’t for him. If he didn’t threaten me by existing I won’t be able to clear this feeling I have.” Onew said sweetly as he tucked her hair behind her ear. Ah Yeon cannot help but blush. His stare was taking her breath away. Her heart skipped really fast.

“What feeling?” She muttered as she cannot wait for him to finally say it to her.

“The feeling of love?” Onew grinned, showing off his pearly whites.

“I love you Ah Yeon, not just a friend, a best friend but as my girl.” Onew continued, caressing her cheek with her thumb. Ah Yeon pursed her lips, hoping to stop herself from squealing.

“I love you too.” Ah Yeon replied and threw her arms around him. “Why did it take so long for us to realize this?” Ah Yeon asked as she hugged him tightly.

“Well maybe we were too afraid to lose what we have… too afraid to take the risk, we became too comfortable I guess?” Onew whispered to her as he snuggled onto her neck.

“Hmm…” Ah Yeon nodded as she too enjoyed their little moment but then it was immediately interrupted by someone else’s squeal.

“Omooo! Finally!!” Onew’s mother squealed as she clapped her hands. The couple immediately pulled away and stared at her with wide eyes.

“Oh no no! Don’t break apart! Fine fine I’ll leave you two alone! If you want you can stay over Ah Yeon-ah!” Onew’s mother exclaimed as she hurriedly ran upstairs, hoping for the two to go back to what they were doing.

Seeing his mother fled, Onew cannot help but burst into laughter. Ah Yeon joined him instantly. Oh she was so cute!

“Your mom is so cute!” Ah Yeon giggled as she rested her head on Onew’s shoulder.

“Well that’s why I’m cute!” Onew exclaimed which made the girl glare at him. Onew just pouted cutely. In the end Ah Yeon laughed at his aegyo.

--

Hanuel watched Eunhee as she thought and list all the ingredients that Hanuel will be needing for the next day. Hanuel was planning to make Seungri a nice dinner but since she wasn’t than experience with the food she was hoping to serve Seungri, she asked for Eunhee’s help.

Then Hanuel remembered about what worried her during dinner. She nudged Eunhee who glared at her for destroying her writing.

“Yah!” Eunhee whined and stared at the line across the paper.

“I’m trying to make this as organize as possible and here you are ruining it!” Eunhee exclaimed and grumpily grabbed another paper so she can start over again.

“Don’t invite him.” Hanuel said. Eunhee instantly stopped what she was doing when she heard Hanuel’s voice.

“Him?” Eunhee asked, turning her head to her. Hanuel has her eyes on the floor, a sad aura surrounds her.

“Jiyong. Don’t invite him to the opening of your hotel.” Hanuel said, hearing this kind of voice coming from her best friend Eunhee cannot help but hug her. She was so sad, the pain was still there. Somehow Eunhee hoped that this warm hug will ease her pain even just a little.

“I’m sorry Hannie. But my mom is the one handling the invitations and we both know how close she is to Jiyong’s mother.” Eunhee apologetically exclaimed. Hanuel sighed and shook her head.

“I’m sorry. It’s just that I’m so afraid of meeting him. I’m scared that I might just stupidly ran after him. I… I still love him Eunhee?! Eottoke?!” Hanuel exclaimed as her tears burst out from her eyes. She suddenly felt so bad for saying that. How about Seungri? She doesn’t know. All she knows is she’s trying her best to forget Jiyong but it was so hard. Even with Seungri it was still hard. Don’t get her wrong, she was really trying her best to love Seungri back but it was so hard when her love for Jiyong kept on holding her back for some odd unknown reason.

Eunhee didn’t know what to say, she just hugged Hanuel on the spot and rubbed her back in a comforting manner.  That night Eunhee decided to just spend the whole night with her.

--

From: Jagiyaaa Eunnie <3

Oppa! I won’t be coming home. Hanuel needed me so I’ll spend the rest of the night with her okay?

Reading her text message, Jaejoong cannot help but form a small frown on his face. He wondered what happened to Hanuel.

              To: Jagiyaaa Eunnie <3

What happened to her? Alright. I’ll see you tomorrow then, what time will you be coming back? I’ll miss you :(

              From: Jagiyaaa Eunnie <3

She asked me with the planning right? We’re not done yet. Around lunch? I don’t know. Hihihihi… It’s just one night. I’ll see you tomorrow! Take care!! *hugs*

              To: Jagiyaaa Eunnie <3

                             Fine fine *pouts* I’ll see you tomorrow! >:D< :*

“Aish! Hyung you’re still so gay with all your emoticons~! You text like a chick!” Changmin exclaimed as he peeked onto Jaejoong’s phone. Jaejoong pushed him away and snarled.

“Mind your own business glutton!” Jaejoong hissed and hid his phone in his pocket.

Seeing such BoA cannot help but sigh and frown (yes, she was the friend who came back from abroad that Jaejoong was pertaining to a while ago). She was now aware that Jaejoong’s with his fiancé and he was actually having a relationship with her. She still doubted it though. There was no way Jaejoong will just accept the marriage his father arranged for him, his pride and ego were too huge for that. BoA took another shot of tequila, unpleased that Jaejoong has been avoiding him the whole night. He even ditched their dinner because he joined his fiancé.

‘What’s so special about that girl anyway?’ BoA thought as she watched Jaejoong from a distance. He was currently punching Changmin and Junsu for making fun of him.

“You better slow down you know. The night is still young for you to get drunk.” BoA heard a deep voice cooing next to her.

“I know how to drink Seunghyun.” She muttered but TOP just chuckled.

“Well people who tend to get drunk always says that.” TOP exclaimed, making the girl glare at him. He just laughed it off and raised his arm.

“Alright alright.” He surrendered.

“Jaejoong and you are over. Get over it. He has someone already.” Seunghyun said as if reading her mind. BoA was actually taken aback by his statement. She didn’t expect him to be that direct.

“Oh does he?”

“Yeah, so give up. And plus I won’t let you hurt her.” TOP replied as he took a gulp of his beer. BoA raised a brow on her, questioning his choice of words.

“You like that girl too?” BoA read his expression well enough. She laughed bitterly and took another shot of her drink.

“Yes but I know my limit. I know to whom she will be happy. So you better do the same.” TOP exclaimed and seriously stared at her. BoA was just about to say something when TOP’s phone rang. He took the call and left BoA on her own. She sighed yet again and emerged herself into drinking.

Jaejoong didn’t know how it end up like this but BoA, Changmin and Junsu got drunk, Yunho and TOP left earlier because they have a business meeting the next day. In the end Yoochun and he were the only ones left to take care of the others.

“What now?” Jaejoong asked Yoochun who just finished talking to his wife.

“Well do you know where BoA is staying?” Yoochun asked but Jaejoong shrugged as he didn’t know where.

“Well I can take these two idiots home but I’m not sure with BoA. You see Eunhye’s pregnant and so her mood swings can be a huge problem. She might jump into conclusion and end up killing me.” Yoochun embarrassingly admitted as he rubbed the back of his head.

“Then what should I do with her?” Jaejoong asked and stared down at BoA who was currently sleeping on the couch.

“Take her to a hotel or something?” Yoochun suggested but his idea was immediately turned down by Jaejoong who glared at him.

“Are you stupid? She’s BoA THE international sensation BoA and I’m Kim Jaejoong! If anybody see us together and me bringing her in a hotel, people will be immediately take that chance to make a rumour about us.” Jaejoong exclaimed, trying to control himself from hitting Yoochun on the head.

“What do we do then? We cannot leave her here?” Yoochun sighed. Jaejoong took a deep breath. He didn’t want to do it but he has no choice.

“Fine then, I’ll take her home. Eunhee’s not going home today so I guess it’s alright and I think I can tell her about it tomorrow.” Jaejoong said, secretly wishing that Eunhee won’t make a fuss about it.

Yoochun then grabbed the two and led them to his car while Jaejoong carried BoA to his own car and drove home.

When he got home, he carried her towards the guest room and laid her gently on the soft bed. He sighed seeing her like that. He cannot believe that the once love of his life and the person he was waiting for so long was now in front of him and yet he felt nothing. He turned his back and chuckled. Maybe she really left for a reason and that reason was for Jaejoong to realize that his love wasn’t really for her.

--

With head throbbing of too much drinking, BoA finally managed to open her eyes. She slowly lift herself up, observing the unfamiliar room. There was a glass of water and a pill of advil on the side table.

              ‘Drink this when you wake up.’

The small note said. She smiled seeing such and followed what was instructed of her. She took the pill and gulped it down with the help of water. She then decided to look for him, maybe thanked him.

“Owoah, this house is nice.” BoA said as she looked around the second floor, well of course it will be nice, does she expect anything less for the Kims. She quietly peeped into the rooms, hoping to see Jaejoong soon. On the third door, she finally found him. It was the master’s bed room. Jaejoong laid comfortably on the king size bed. BoA took the courage to approach his sleeping figure. His face is as angelic as she remembered. Oh she was so tempted to touch it. BoA traced her long fingers from his forehead to his tall nose, on his cheeks and finally his soft lips. She missed it so much. She gently rubbed his lips with her thumb and slowly, losing herself she leaned in. She began to kiss him softly as her hand caress his cheek.

CRASH
 

Jaejoong’s eyes flew open with the sound of plates shattering, as if someone dropped it. But he was more surprised when he saw BoA kissing him. Jaejoong immediately held her arms and pushed her away from him.

“What are you doing?!” He exclaimed. But BoA didn’t say anything, she just looked at her fingers as she fiddled with them. Then Jaejoong remembered the sound he heard a moment ago.

“! Eunhee!” Jaejoong cursed and pushed BoA farther so he can stand. Jaejoong opened the door and witnessed Eunhee picking up the shards of glass on the floor. She was already bleeding, blood trickle down the floor along with the food. Eunhee arrived earlier than she expected. Knowing that Jaejoong would probably be asleep, she decided to prepare him breakfast on bed. But as soon as she peeped inside their room she saw BoA kissing her man. Just like the plates she dropped, her heart shattered in pain. She immediately closed the door and picked up the broken pieces. She cut herself on the process but that felt nothing compare to how painful her chest was. She focused on the broken plates, trying her best not to cry on the spot. She blocked herself to everything that surrounds her until she heard him. Hearing his voice, Eunhee wasn’t able to take it anymore, her tears began to tear as if they would never stop.

“Hey, don’t. Enough.” Jaejoong knelt down next to her and grabbed her hands. But Eunhee immediately shook them away.

“I… I’ll leave now, the maid will come later. She’ll handle this.” Eunhee muttered, her eyes not leaving the floor. She then stand up and began to walk downstairs but Jaejoong immediately grabbed her wrist, pulling her back.

“Wait Eunhee let me explain!” Jaejoong tried but Eunhee snapped. She turned to him with disgust written all over her face. Jaejoong felt a sudden tug in his heart upon seeing it. Suddenly he cannot utter a single word. He just promised yesterday that he won’t let Eunhee breakdown but here she was breaking down in front of him because of the stupid decision he came of. He knew it was a bad idea to bring BoA home but he cannot just leave the girl.

“Explain what? That you don’t have any respect left for me?! That you have the guts to bring her here just because I’m not around! Jaejoong, yes we’re only in this kind of relationship because of our parents but please respect that I also live in this house! This is OUR house! I know you were forced to be with me and I appreciate you’re trying your best. I don’t care about what was your business with her but please have the decency to do it OUTSIDE the house! You can at least try to hide it from me! I don’t mind playing dumb!” Eunhee exclaimed sharply at him, shaking off his grip. Jaejoong was speechless. She was so angry but the pain in her voice was what affected him the most. He just wanted to hug her on the spot but he cannot seem to move a muscle.

“I know I can never have her part in your heart…” She sighed and smiled bitterly. “I’m tired of trying. I’ll just make it easier for you. Sorry for being a burden.” Eunhee said as she wiped her flowing tears and ran downstairs. Jaejoong was just about to follow her when he felt a hand grabbing his wrist.

“Jaejoong.” BoA exclaimed desperately.

“Let go of me.” Jaejoong hissed and glared at her. But BoA didn’t budge. She just intently looked at him.

“I’m sorry but you heard her. She’s giving you up.” BoA said as her other hand tried to reach for his face but Jaejoong slapped it away. He then heard the door slammed.

‘Shoot she left.’ Jaejoong said in his mind. He furiously shook his hand from BoA but she only held it tighter, joining it with her other hand.

“Damn it BoA! I said let go!” Jaejoong shouted at her. But still BoA didn’t move an inch instead she has the gut to shout back at her.

“I’m here. You don’t need her!” BoA shouted back.  

“Will you just leave?! Isn’t that where you’re good at? Leaving?! Now why can’t you leave, now that I NEED you to leave?!” Jaejoong shouted at her again and this time he strongly took his wrist away from her hold. BoA’s heart broke into pieces. He really moved on and it was all her fault. If she didn’t leave then maybe they were still together. She cried and fell on her knees. Jaejoong closed his eyes with the sight and sighed. He sat down in front of her and rubbed her back. BoA shove his hand away though. She took a deep breath and looked up to him.

“What are you still doing here? Go, go after her.” BoA exclaimed, sobbing. She then pushed Jaejoong away and turned her back on him.

 Hearing this, Jaejoong immediately got on to his feet and ran to his car, determined to take Eunhee back with him. He has to explain the misunderstanding and she has to know how much he loves her. This time he promised to tell it to her. He was no longer afraid… The only thing he was afraid of was losing her.  

---

Omooo! Don't kill me for cutting it there! Teeeheee! I promise the next chapter will be super sweet
I don't know when I will update again but hopefully before next week ends. ;)
So wait for it ne? Comments are very much welcome! <3
Thank you so much for my new subscribers!

 

p.s Not proofread as usual because I'm a lazy bum! :D